MSE/SARME FAST LANE

KingScrew

KingScrew

Shalom Goyim
You have all heard the story by now:
* "Yeah, let's crack open your skull for a 6-8mm expansion" jfl
* "You don't need it"
.. Most people will need a plane ticket to get any expansion!

What is the fast/cheapest/best way to get MSE/SARME (or any variation) as an European in a country with no providers willing to perform it?

What provider did you pick in Russia/UK or whatever for the procedure, costs, and how blackpilled were they?

--
If this has been covered; then please direct me at the list of providers

Yeah unironically.

The King should open an underground clinic.
damn i meant that facetiously tbh but if you have a friend that you trust this could be a last resort

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
Last edited:
BUMP. WHERE SHOULD I GET SARME???

It’s a common procedure.

But you need to remain healthy, with a healthy teeth and healthy bite! That’s the difficult part. You can travel to other countries for surgery but, what about the necessary orthodontics?

Honestly I don’t mind doing the surgery but I need to check with your orthodontist that you will continue treatment. And, if you have a treating orthodontist, I bet you can find a local surgeon with a referral letter from the ortho.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and KingScrew
It’s a common procedure.

But you need to remain healthy, with a healthy teeth and healthy bite! That’s the difficult part. You can travel to other countries for surgery but, what about the necessary orthodontics?

Honestly I don’t mind doing the surgery but I need to check with your orthodontist that you will continue treatment. And, if you have a treating orthodontist, I bet you can find a local surgeon with a referral letter from the ortho.
They don't treat me here as my crowding can be solved with normal braces.

I need someone who doesn't give me his retarded uninformed opinion or asks questions.

Now where should I travel to get this?

They don't treat me here as my crowding can be solved with normal braces.

I need someone who doesn't give me his retarded uninformed opinion or asks questions.

Now where should I travel to get this?

But would you fly every month for the orthodontic treatment as well?

• +1
But would you fly every month for the orthodontic treatment as well?
Yes possibly, as I have Loungekey and shit.

Depends on the country, but what do you mean every month? How much do you charge and from which locale do you operate

Dr. Sunil Hirani in the UK does MSE.

• +1

Thank you, will give him a call tomorrow. But aren't there better options out there?

Thank you, will give him a call tomorrow. But aren't there better options out there?

PM me which country you live in, I know a few more that do it.

• +1
Yes possibly, as I have Loungekey and shit.

Depends on the country, but what do you mean every month? How much do you charge and from which locale do you operate

I am in Madrid, Spain. You can PM if interested.

• +1
2500£ was the quoted price for me on the phone.
I had issues contacting the Frankfurt one you recommended.

In the talks now with Sergio (who had a more generous offer and is blackpilled?.. but I won't post his quote without his permission)
He wants:
* CBCT (250 Euros)
* .STL file of my upper palate (3d model) (Cost unknown)
* Referral letter from my orthodontist, which is gonna be difficult. It is unclear whatever or not this is a recommendation of MSE (which I won't be able to obtain) or from my invisalign dentist who will treat me a year after MSE when it is has stabilized which I will definitely get.

Last edited:
In the talks now with Sergio (who had a more generous offer and is blackpilled?.. but I won't post his quote without his permission)
He wants:
* CBCT (250 Euros)
* .STL file of my upper palate (3d model) (Cost unknown)
* Referral letter from my orthodontist, which is gonna be difficult. It is unclear whatever or not this is a recommendation of MSE (which I won't be able to obtain) or from my invisalign dentist who will treat me a year after MSE when it is has stabilized which I will definitely get.

Just to make things clear, that is the price at you say you can get a CBCT in your home country. Here it shouldn't be more than 150.

The SLT file is an iTero or 3shape intraoral scan. It is important that it also captures the palate.

And I insist I must check that you have an orthodontist that agrees to continue with the treatment, close the gaps and get an adequate bite. I do care about aesthetics but also about your health...

Besides...:

Honestly, if you don't want orthodontics or we can't get an orthodontist to agree I would rather study other options, like a surgery first bimax with custom titanium (personalised CAD-CAM hardware) + posterior invisalign, or custom PEEK facial implants. Or just doing nothing!

Last edited:
Just to make things clear, that is the price at you say you can get a CBCT in your home country. Here it shouldn't be more than 150.

The SLT file is an iTero or 3shape intraoral scan. It is important that it also captures the palate.

And I insist I must check that you have an orthodontist that agrees to continue with the treatment, close the gaps and get an adequate bite. I do care about aesthetics but also about your health...

Besides...:
View attachment 642293

Honestly, if you don't want orthodontics or we can't get an orthodontist to agree I would rather study other options, like a surgery first bimax with custom titanium (personalised CAD-CAM hardware) + posterior invisalign, or custom PEEK facial implants. Or just doing nothing!
You are absolutely right, about pricing of CBCT, although the price from small vs big CBCT varies 100 euros in here, not sure which one you are requesting.