Kraken

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, retard, 000 and 8 others
he broke his chin

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r
Fuck I've been going back and forth for days whether or not to get mse. Fuark!!!

Ezgif 3 befc17f3f043
Ezgif 3 4250ec44ea8d
Ezgif 3 57054ee99ce9

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), 000, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
doesnt do shit for undereye area

u literally just stole my video u autistic pseudo doctor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Hekt0r, KDA Player and 3 others
u literally just stole my video u autistic pseudo doctor
Indeed, then I checked Won Moons facebook site where you got it from and DOWNLOADED the videos instead of recording them because I prefer the easy way (maybe because I am an autist) and then converted them online to GIFs

Should I have credited you? Tell me next time and I will give you special treatment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
Also, to clear any misconceptions, the name Dr Shekelberg is a meme name and intended to be a troll, as I ought out to shitpost ONLY on this account.
Never did I have the thought of me being as knowledgeable as a Doctor, especially back upon creating this account
My first AVI even was a photoshopped jew by @Anon

Indeed, then I checked Won Moons facebook site where you got it from and DOWNLOADED the videos instead of recording them because I prefer the easy way (maybe because I am an autist) and then converted them online to GIFs

Should I have credited you? Tell me next time and I will give you special treatment
Yes credit me for showing you where the video lies and for downloading my video. Personally, I think I can take this thread DOWN since it is off my video but we will see where your destiny awakes son

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6217, Inscol and 1 other person
Yes credit me for showing you where the video lies and for downloading my video. Personally, I think I can take this thread DOWN since it is off my video but we will see where your destiny awakes son
Would have never guessed that large portions of MSE results are published by the inventor himself, godlike tip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Would have never guessed that large portions of MSE results are published by the inventor himself, godlike tip
Then why must thou take thou’s video and thus thou finding won moon’s mse results via thou’s video?

son

This shit seems scary asf.Does this thing work similiar to palate expander or is it more complicated than it looks?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Then why must thou take thou’s video and thus thou finding won moon’s mse results via thou’s video?

son
Because I downloaded yours firwt but later on found it unideal

This shit seems scary asf.Does this thing work similiar to palate expander or is it more complicated than it looks?
2 drills on each side of the suture and premolar as anchors
Maybe cortipunctures to help split the suture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
It created a huge maxillary asymmetry. Poor fucker.
Won moon’s protocol is pretty shit. Take the ting protocol (1 turn a day) to keep an eye on asymmetries

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 7776
teeth gap? so ur gonna need too pull ur teeth around after. all for slight cheekbone projection. better just to implant zygos and orbitals

• +1
Won moon’s protocol is pretty shit. Take the ting protocol (1 turn a day) to keep an eye on asymmetries
My ortho wants to take several turns a day. He was also trained by Moon. Does that mean he's gonna try to turn several times in my case too? I'm pretty concerned if that, apparently, will end up fucking up my maxillary symmetry, since the whole point of me doing MSE is to improve significantly my entire maxilla, zygos, palate and mouth width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 3020
My ortho wants to take several turns a day. He was also trained by Moon. Does that mean he's gonna try to turn several times in my case too? I'm pretty concerned if that, apparently, will end up fucking up my maxillary symmetry, since the whole point of me doing MSE is to improve significantly my entire maxilla, zygos, palate and mouth width
Maybe ask him what to do if MSE gives you asymmetries, he probably has a plan for that. Also, I need to mention it’s not every patient that gets asymmetries. The case is usually a stronger, stubborn other side of the maxilla. Ronald mentioned in his videos that you can loosen up that stubborn side with a facemask and pulling for extra force than the other side.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 7776
Maybe ask him what to do if MSE gives you asymmetries, he probably has a plan for that. Also, I need to mention it’s not every patient that gets asymmetries. The case is usually a stronger, stubborn other side of the maxilla. Ronald mentioned in his videos that you can loosen up that stubborn side with a facemask and pulling for extra force than the other side.
For sure, I'll be sure to tell him about that concern!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 3020
Can MSE be used to correct maxillar assymetry ? Are both side pushed equally or you can push one side more ?

if u split the suture you risk permanent asymmetry

• +1
Fuck I've been going back and forth for days whether or not to get mse. Fuark!!!
Just get it done. It is worth it — it gives your entire face a 3 dimensional look.

Can MSE be used to correct maxillar assymetry ? Are both side pushed equally or you can push one side more ?
I’m not sure if they can push more on one side but Ronald Ead said that sometimes the MSE pushes asymmetrically because your skull handles forces differently on both sides. This is like a 25% chance he said I think.

It gives your entire face a more 3-dimensional look, plus the cheekbones get more pushed outwards so that can help with under-eye support.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 5385
MSE expands the back palate

for undereye you need to expand near the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
191.jpg

• Woah
If u get a MSE the back part where the mandible connects will fall inward

Which gives it the V shape

agga-example-10.jpg

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 3990
If u get a MSE the back part where the mandible connects will fall inward

Which gives it the V shape

agga-example-10.jpg
no it doesn’t MSE is renowned for its parallel split throughout the palate, the “v shape” split is with other MARPEs and just regular tooth borne expanders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 4053
He looks like that from his carnivore diet. I’m assuming he stopped chewing a lot because the mse makes it hard for him to eat meat

• +1
I had a removable expander

Turning the front screw made my undereye higher the back one affected the zygos and forehead

solid post faggot expand the back part and lose the squareness of the jaw

54ca8239bad87333ce84072a6dbe8ed5.jpg

You can use invisalign to correct the gap/gaps.
but that gap is like a tooth big plus youd have to close the maxilla again for it to close the gap

but that gap is like a tooth big plus youd have to close the maxilla again for it to close the gap
Wait for the maxilla to heal and then use invisalign, everything falls into place.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and BlindMaxxer
Wait for the maxilla to heal and then use invisalign, everything falls into place.
ah okay makes sense thank you

Does anybody made it with Andreishchev ?

What are the reasons to do it BEFORE a bimax ?

I want to go for it but I NEED to fix my bite fast, my TMJ are going crazy sometimes

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Mse cant be done without msdo, if you dont have a crossbite.
Also there is no evidence for a psl increase in a male. So why should somebody get this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Mse cant be done without msdo, if you dont have a crossbite.
Also there is no evidence for a psl increase in a male. So why should somebody get this stuff?
health benefits?

Does anybody made it with Andreishchev ?
Been trying to schedule a surgery appointment with him but he hasn't emailed my ortho to hash out details so I can go ahead and schedule. His English isn't great and I can tell he's extremely busy, but he's too blackpilled and reasonably-priced not to go with