MSE

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
I'm planing to get MSE and use a face mask but i cant find any orthodontist in the UK that will do so. The closest thing i have found is RME. Can anyone refer me to an orthodontists in the UK that does MSE.. I'm also going to post results if i do find an ortho to see how drastic the results are.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 8486, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
MSE or MARPE
everything else is shit
exceptions may be DOME/ SARPE if the artificial suture is not around the LeFort 1 area but ACTUALLY around LeFort 2 or 3 area but this will never happen

RPE or similar are too weak and toothborne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and The Bleach Pill
I'm planing to get MSE and use a face mask but i cant find any orthodontist in the UK that will do so. The closest thing i have found is RME. Can anyone refer me to an orthodontists in the UK that does MSE.. I'm also going to post results if i do find an ortho to see how drastic the results are.
Give up on doing anything of that kind in the UK. 2nd cuckest country after Swedenstan.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
Please tell me City

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Chadelite, FACEandDnB and 4 others
Richard Cousley BSc, BDS, MSc, FDS, FDS(Orth) RCS
Consultant Orthodontist and Clinic Director
The Priestgate Clinic
www.priestgateclinic.co.uk
01733 865000

Dr Sunil Hirani - London

where do u find these from? is there a listing of providers online?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 8486
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Chadelite, hairyballscel and 4 others
I've contacted both and they both won't add a facemask into the procedure. Do you actually need them to do anything (eg apply hooks etc) or can you just add the facemask by yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and s3-s3
I've contacted both and they both won't add a facemask into the procedure. Do you actually need them to do anything (eg apply hooks etc) or can you just add the facemask by yourself?
did you go for the consultation? Why wont they do the face mask

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 8486
did you go for the consultation? Why wont they do the face mask
I just asked the assistants who relayed info from the orthodontists to me via email.

Dr Hirani (Milton Keynes) (SmileLux)

Mr Cousley (Peterborough) (Priestgate)

Mr Cousley said not in adult patients so I sent a reply asking if it was ok if I was 18, still waiting for a response.

Seems that all uk MSE providers are doing it only for functional benefit and are not interested (or don't beleive) in the aesthetic benefit.

Also heard that Mike Mew is doing MSE next year, can't remember where from though.

Hope this helps. :)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 8486 and hairyballscel
What aesthetic been forts do you expect.

Heads up before you go through all this pain and money, it will do fucjing nothing for your face

I'm just looking out for a bröcel :)

What aesthetic been forts do you expect.

Heads up before you go through all this pain and money, it will do fucjing nothing for your face

I'm just looking out for a bröcel :)
Even if the FM barely works, I will still get wider cheekbones and improved breathing.

I can then get lefort after if needs be.

But I believe that the FM should give me at least 4mm CCW forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Chadelite and Lev Peshkov
Even if the FM barely works, I will still get wider cheekbones and improved breathing.

Ur joking right?

4mm is lefort tier

• +1
Reactions: highT and hairyballscel
I'm 17 I need this

Shit development

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, FACEandDnB and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
4mm is shit tier shiuld be able to get 1cm
4mm is more than you think, if your recessed, 4mm of forward growth/CCW rotation would be quite noticeable

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, highT and 3 others
yes i know that is MARPE and its a simulation, still applies and works in theory

lol no

its from a "theorized" n2 implant with a upward directed spring, which was determined to be wayyyyy too painful (since pressure is directed onto the sinus area) to ever be used. so def does not apply.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and hairyballscel
lol no

its from a "theorized" n2 implant with a upward directed spring, which was determined to be wayyyyy too painful (since pressure is directed onto the sinus area) to ever be used. so def does not apply.
i truly dgaf, i did 1kg on the very front of my palate with the same angle and it wasn't that painful

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

If you can afford hgh, chew 1 hour morning and evening, and facemask will work to upswing your face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
You can have hgh for 300 dollar a month (real hgh) in the website of the youtube channel live like a viking.

His channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2-oNYox6Tl9z492RsTZrKA

Hi Website:

Mk677 is cope for huge changes.

Also never take hgh from china, their hgh has a different formula than the original one, so you can develop immune resistance to it, and to hgh by the same occasion.

But this guy product (live like a viking) is legit good.

I would take if i were getting a facemask+Mse.

How is your occlusion ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You can have hgh for 300 dollar a month (real hgh) in the website of the youtube channel live like a viking.

His channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2-oNYox6Tl9z492RsTZrKA

Hi Website:

Mk677 is cope for huge changes.

Also never take hgh from china, their hgh has a different formula than the original one, so you can develop immune resistance to it, and to hgh by the same occasion.

But this guy product (live like a viking) is legit good.

I would take if i were getting a facemask+Mse.

How is your occlusion ?
occlusion is fine but i'm recessed. My mandible could easily adjust however if my maxilla got even 1cm of forward growth.

and yeah, i will probably take those supplements when i do get MSE + FM

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and orthochadic
View attachment 550259
could be close to 4mm tbh, and this isn't a lefort
This (simulation F) mogs any Lefort to the moon and back
This give
Serious midface shortening
Better undereye support
Forward growth zygos
Better nasal bridge
Few mm of full maxilla forward growth
While
L1- few mm of forward growth of alveoral ringe
L2 - few mm of forward and upward growth of nose and maxilla (without cheekbones)
L3-few mm of forward growth of whole maxilla and zygos
Someone said n2 implant would be too painful. But I would rather get this than get my skin pilled off and goes blind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, goat2x and 2 others
Chewing is good if you don't have a deep bite, as it would deepen it even more.
Getting forward growth is legit, but we have no before after of any upswing. Only some peoples claims like varbrah who said having got a 3 mm upswing which is actually good for your fhwr and midface ratio.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
Yeah simulation F ❤️ + 30 to the occlusal plane

But we need to wait for the new implants. But as they are already developped, it s o ly a matter of time.
You can also see that the simulation C create also an upswing, but without modifying the nasofrontal angle.
This simulation just compact your midface literraly :
So doing one after the other is just perfect for optimizing your fuckin face aesthetic.
Also simulation A seem to do what simulation C does but in a better way.
I also added an image of the simulation X'F you were talking about.
If thoses 3 simulations can happen irl, then midface ration would never be an it's over failo anymore ❤

Attachments

• CA5AA9FC-5295-455A-81C0-7195A2702441.png
    CA5AA9FC-5295-455A-81C0-7195A2702441.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 31F2FFB9-F2CA-4906-9EF7-D64B7452130D.png
    31F2FFB9-F2CA-4906-9EF7-D64B7452130D.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 9
  • D60DFF42-13F8-4664-BFA4-4B7A0EF1B50A.png
    D60DFF42-13F8-4664-BFA4-4B7A0EF1B50A.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and hairyballscel
This give
Better undereye support
Forward growth zygos
Better nasal bridge
While
L2 - few mm of forward and upward growth of nose and maxilla (without cheekbones)
Someone said n2 implant would be too painful. But I would rather get this than get my skin pilled off and goes blind
yh it would be amazing but actually getting it is the problem

the closest thing would be MARPE in the front of the palate and pullling at the +30 degree angle

or facepulling with the vast majority of the force on the front of the palate plus incisor/canine chewing, this is the route im going tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Deleted member 5385
But we need to wait for the new implants. But as they are already developped, it s o ly a matter of time.
You can also see that the simulation C create also an upswing, but without modifying the nasofrontal angle.
So doing one after the other is just perfect for optimizing your fuckin face aesthetic.
If thoses 3 simulations can happen irl, then midface ration would never be an it's over failo anymore ❤
yh, hopefully i can replicate this, if so this will change everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Thoses simulations (A and C) sadly lengthen the philtrum, but you can lefort 1 impaction right after as your lip wouldn't change, so no need of lips lifting to adapt to the impaction.

• +1
Thoses simulations (A and C) sadly lengthen the philtrum, but you can lefort 1 impaction right after as your lip wouldn't change, so no need of lips lifting to adapt to the impaction.
Actually slighly longer philtrum looks masculine.
256px Paul Walker

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Yeah but in the mean time you want your philtrum to be as small as you can to get the biggest chin implant to have a dimorphic philtrum to chin ratio.

This give
Better undereye support
Forward growth zygos
Better nasal bridge
While
what is the n2 implant?

Last edited:
i truly dgaf, i did 1kg on the very front of my palate with the same angle and it wasn't that painful

i dont think u understand lmfao

its not placing "1 kg on to your palate", its placing a spring directly into your maxilla in a very aggressive angle

it will be painful bc the stress diagram shows a ton of force on to the sinus (and no u cant just od on morphine and go thru)

read the fucking studies before regurgitating bs from retarded users here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
This give
Better undereye support
Forward growth zygos
Better nasal bridge
While

do you even read the shit you post, it isnt in development and cant be "replicated" in any manner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5385
i dont think u understand lmfao

its not placing "1 kg on to your palate", its placing a spring directly into your maxilla in a very aggressive angle

it will be painful bc the stress diagram shows a ton of force on to the sinus (and no u cant just od on morphine and go thru)

read the fucking studies before regurgitating bs from retarded users here
yes i do understand, i know its an actual spring into your maxilla but im not getting that anytime soon, so force directly onto my palate is the next best thing for me right now

• +1
you don't know that, you're talking out ur ass

if you think so, go find the ama on tgw from a member of won moons labs where he was asked about that study...

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel