MUAHAHAHAHAHAH lifeisgood72 you complete spastic

H

Hunter

Banned

i knew you couldnt dox me you pleb. youre just a kid who has too much time on his hands and not enough IQ. go ride a bike HAHAHAHAHAH.

i hope you know now that from now on youre going to be the laughing stock of this site.

but i gotta thank you. thanks to you ive now upped my security game. nobody can see my profile now. i should hug you for this. you're now my bitchboy. go make me a sandwich you little bitchboy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, fobos, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
It was either this or the bonesmashing that was gonna take him out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Zeta ascended, Tony and 2 others
u both are like foids with this drama tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Arkantos
im going to rub this in so much. im going to make every second of his time left here a living hell until the kid packs his bags. he asked for it and now hes going to get ass fucked raw by me every day from now on. he is officially my bitch and my property now.
hot ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 176, Arkantos and 1 other person
im going to rub this in so much. im going to make every second of his time left here a living hell until the kid packs his bags. he asked for it and now hes going to get ass fucked raw by me every day from now on. he is officially my bitch and my property now.
I thought you guys had a common enemy, young children

I thought was that you were someone else chill. Also it wasn’t “doxing” JFL

I thought was that you were someone else chill. Also it wasn’t “doxing” JFL
nope. you asked for it. you were going to dox me if that was my mother. so now you're going to get ass fucked for it.

if you're gonna dish out the pain then you best be prepared to face the repercussions.

PS: i forgot. add some mayonaise in my sandwich. and be careful when using knives kiddo!

What did he do?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
What did he do?
he tried to dox me and inform my mother of my activity here. he ended up getting the wrong person.

View attachment 72043

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

he tried to dox me and inform my mother of my activity here. he ended up getting the wrong person.
I don’t care about you. I mixed up your username with someone else’s that’s all.

I don’t care about you. I mixed up your username with someone else’s that’s all.
gigacope. you wanted to dox me and ended up getting the wrong person. now that youve failed i made you my bitch so better hurry up with that mayonnaise and ham sandwich bitch im starving.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Arkantos and itsoverbuddyboyo
?

Last edited:
Cut this shit drama

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Arkantos
Wow.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1106
I've seen better drama on coronation street you cunts