Muh”aisha was 9”

making sex 5 times less enjoyable for him,
Most men cum to fast anyways, consider urself lucky(muh nerve endings)

Also now ur dick is more aesthetic thank ur parents :woke:

Tweaking*

The same should be said for us. Protestants need to stop accusing us ancient church’s for being idolators for venerating saints and our blessed mother Mary. We just want you all to have love
Religion is copetier if ur a sub 5 male, why worship a god who hates u?

Tweaking*

The same should be said for us. Protestants need to stop accusing us ancient church’s for being idolators for venerating saints and our blessed mother Mary. We just want you all to have love
Nigga let them fight eachother like their people did since the beginning of islam. No need to do a motivational Disney talk for people who deny Jesus

Rawafidh are kuffar, they hate Aisha and multiple companions of the prophet that were promised Jannah, they are Jews.
In the hadiths or Quran I’m sure there’s a verse that says if two Muslims draw swords and one dies both go to jhannam which means most of the apostles prob are in hell over this shir 😢

Astargfrulalh and all Jesus asks is you love him and he loves you and looks after you

Unpopular opinion but I find neither Chinese nor Arabic a beautiful language. They are definitely rich and sophisticated but they just don’t sound beautiful to me. Am I a bad muzzie / iron brother? :feelsbadman:
Chinese sounds ugly as fuck, Arabic at the very least is tolerable for the ears to here, Chinese sounds like a high pitched autistic chihuahua

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Wait you’re a shia:feelskek:
yes,

although i try not to make it my whole personality on here cuz it always leads to religious debates and insult matches,

so i try to steer clear from religious discourse although i will occasionally weigh in on discussions here and there like i did here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Religion is copetier if ur a sub 5 male, why worship a god who hates u?
Look into original sin and you’ll know why
Nigga let them fight eachother like their people did since the beginning of islam. No need to do a motivational Disney talk for people who deny Jesus
beutal bishop of Cantuburypill to the Ashari assassin order of Iran warning about then mongols

“Let these dogs devour one and other so they they may all be consumed and perish m”

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and wishIwasSalludon
In the hadiths or Quran I’m sure there’s a verse that says if two Muslims draw swords and one dies both go to jhannam which means most of the apostles prob are in hell over this shir 😢

Astargfrulalh and all Jesus asks is you love him and he loves you and looks after you
YEAH, IF THEY ARE MUSLIM, THOSE RAWAFIDH ARE NOT MUSLIM THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US AND A RUMOUR (CANT FIND THE SOURCE) SAYS THEIR SECT WAS MADE BY A JEW AND IM PRETTY SURE THATS THE CASE. Every reputable sheikh in our noble religion has said they are kuffar and out of the fold of Islam.
In fact their new name should be rawafilth.:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

All humans have original sin yet Chad lives like this
IMG 4073

And u live like this
IMG 4074

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
YEAH, IF THEY ARE MUSLIM, THOSE RAWAFIDH ARE NOT MUSLIM THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US AND A RUMOUR (CANT FIND THE SOURCE) SAYS THEIR SECT WAS MADE BY A JEW AND IM PRETTY SURE THATS THE CASE. Every reputable sheikh in our noble religion has said they are kuffar and out of the fold of Islam.
In fact their new name should be rawafilth.:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
Brutal. What did they do to get so much hatred

nigga thinks he can use talk no jutsu to solve an ancient, millenium old divide :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal. What did they do to get so much hatred
They said Aisha committed Zina (Adultery), and they insulted Omar Ibn Al Khattab as a coward who ran away from the battlefield, they think the Quran is distorted, altered, changed, and incomplete. ) They regard adultery/prostitution, cuckoldry, and excessive shamelessness like Mut’ah (a type of Zina) to be Halaal. In fact, they regard such wanton immorality to be a very meritorious act of great rewards, and a means of salvation from Jahannam as well as a means of attaining high stages in Jannah.

We need a camp speicher part 2

Most men cum to fast anyways, consider urself lucky(muh nerve endings)

Also now ur dick is more aesthetic thank ur parents :woke:
Who gives a shit about lasting long, my pleasure > any foids’s

• JFL

beutal bishop of Cantuburypill to the Ashari assassin order of Iran warning about then mongols

“Let these dogs devour one and other so they they may all be consumed and perish m”

Last edited:
What do Sunnis say about these Hadith’s because my Sunni buddies say MOs followers knew Mo far more than Ali. Even Aiesha tried to kill Ali and Aiesha spent almost all her time with him when she wasn’t teaching females how to breast feed grown men wink @Michael Myers beg you they never told you how Aidha used to teach women how to breastfeed adult men when they were stressed
What the hell? You’re joking, right?

Chinese sounds ugly as fuck, Arabic at the very least is tolerable for the ears to here, Chinese sounds like a high pitched autistic chihuahua
Yeah and Arabic to me sounds like a low-pitched autistic chihuahua with a sore throat.

• JFL
Nigga let them fight eachother like their people did since the beginning of islam.
you say this as if various christian denominations didn't genocide each other for centuries throughout the dark ages in europe

you know, way back when christianity was alive :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (ik it's a distant memory atp)

denominations didn't genocide each other
What are you talking about nigga :feelswat:. The Irish and the British fought a bit larping as if it was religious but it was political.

The Great Schism happened without a single person dying over the split. I'm really trying to figure out what those genocides are and when did they happen :feelswat:.
back when christianity was alive :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (ik it's a distant memory atp)
Cope nigga, Christianity is alive and doing good. It's your sect of islam that's dying and irrelevant :forcedsmile:. The stronghold of the shia, Iran, is the fastest growing church in the world despite having a turbo tyrannical muzzy government :feelskek:

Good to know. Because that is completely un-Islamic. :hnghn:
It's true Gengy. @PrinceLuenLeoncur hit him up with the source. I'm kinda busy atm to look for it

• +1
What are you talking about nigga :feelswat:. The Irish and the British fought a bit larping as if it was religious but it was political.

The Great Schism happened without a single person dying over the split. I'm really trying to figure out what those genocides are and when did they happen :feelswat:.
laughs in the :

- 30 years war (between catholic and protestants in the HRE) (8 million casualties)
- Albigensian crusade (done by the catholic church to eliminate cathar heretics)
- massacre of st bartholomews day
- marian persecutions
- northern crusades
- danish and swedish reformations

muh not a single person died :soy:

Cope nigga, Christianity is alive and doing good. It's your sect of islam that's dying and irrelevant :forcedsmile:. The stronghold of the shia, Iran, is the fastest growing church in the world despite having a turbo tyrannical muzzy government :feelskek:
the trend we've seen in iran in the last 50 years, is what most christian countries have also experienced in the last 50 years but for christianity

so if iran is an example of shiasm dying than christianity is most definitely dying by this logic lol

literally the netherlands, belgium, uk, australia, france, czech republic, germany, norway, sweden, canada, switzerland are all "christian" countries that used to be 90+ % christian just 50 years ago and yet now they're like 50% christian at best, you shot urself in the foot by citing iran as an example of shiasm dying cuz you unkowingly/ inderectly affirmed that christianity is also dying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

(i could go on and on with the christian countires btw, and this doesn't even take into the account the decline in practice even in countries which have high rates of ppl identifying as christian)

also the unfortunate decline of shia islam in iran and rise of christianity is not in spite of the tyranical government it is a product of it,

believe me if the oppressive regime never seized power iran would stil be 95+% shia muslim today

Last edited:
muh not a single person died
I said during The Great Schism nigga. Those westoids killed eachother for political reasons. They had been doing it for thousands of years with or without religion. They just needed a reason.

Even if you're right and I'm wrong here, this all happened dozens of CENTURIES after Christianity started so it's irrelevant for the core of the religion. Y'all muzzies have been at war with eachother since the first day of Mo's death. Shia and Sunni exist because you literally started fighting since day one. Again, even if I'm wrong (I'm not :forcedsmile:), its NOWHERE near the same as what those westoids did when they were killing eachother. Fighting with eachother is the core of islam
literally the netherlands, belgium, uk, australia, france, czech republic, germany, norway, sweden, canada, switzerland are all countries that used to be 90+ % christian just 50 years ago and yet now they're like 50% christian at best
This happened with the help of the jews propagating wokism for the past couple of decades. It's quite obvious there's been a huge anti-christan agenda, meanwhile, islam is being protected and it's still dying. Islam would never survive the attack Christianity is under.

Islam is the easiest religion to disprove and that's why it has to use so much force to stay relevant. If you criticize Islam in a Muslim country, they'll kill you, if you leave Islam, they'll kill you. Christianity is the opposite, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DISPROVE and that's why Jesus said "Turn the other cheek". We have the truth. Everyone can leave Christianity and they won't get killed. "Criticism" is welcome too. Christianity is the most hated and criticized religion and yet it still stands strong. It's the fastest growing religion by conversion. If Islam was to get the same amount of criticism as Christianity, it wouldn't be a thing. That's why muzzies are so scared and defensive leading them to enforcing tyranical laws to stay relevant
rise of christianity is not in spite of the tyranical government it is due to it,
Literal cope :feelskek:

believe me if the oppressive reigime never seized power iran would stil be 95+% shia muslim today
Iran wasn't even Islamic before the regime took power. It was the regime that kept islam alive. Islam can only survive with tyrany. The more secular a country is the more dead islam is

• JFL
Islam is based in everyway except circumcision
i guess you are muslim and bro Allah knows it better there is obviously a reason we are circumsized

So her kids stay loyal to Islam instead of Karen's daughters who go to clubs at Thursday to get fucked by 20 guys and then go to church the next day?

Islam has converted more Christians than Christians did. Stop the cope.
imagine being a blackpilled incel and defending religion lmao

you guys are severely brainwashed

What the hell? You’re joking, right?
It’s not a lie :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

“Sahlah bint Suhail came to the Prophet and said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I see signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhaifah when Salim enters upon me.” The Prophet said: “Breastfeed him.” She said: “How can I breastfeed him when he is a grown man? The Messenger of Allah smiled and said: “I know that he is a grown man.” So she did that, then she came to the Prophet and said: “I have never seen any signs of displeasure on the face of Abu Hudhayfah after that.” And he was present at (the battle of) Badr.
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 1943

In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 99English translation : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1943

Hazrat Aisha used to reference the same incident and had daughters of her sisters breastfeed adult men so that they could see her

A’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) used to ask the daughters of her sisters and the daughters of her brethren to give him breast feed five times, whom A’ishah wanted to see and who wanted to visit her. Though he might be of age; he then visited her. But Umm Salamah and all other wives of the Prophet ﷺ refused to allow anyone to visit them on the basis of such breast feeding unless one was given breast feed during infancy. They told A’ishah by Allaah we do not know whether that was a special concession granted by the Prophet ﷺ to Salim exclusive of the people.
Reference: https://muflihun.com/abudawood/12/2056

@i_love_roosters @97baHater

This is why it’s over for Islam. You need hadiths otherwise Islam cannot be made sense off as you need it to be an organised reformed religion. I think shias like @yeeyeeslayer are immune to this Hadith but Sunnis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: if you think this is wrong then fine but once again this is why Hadith’s are shit because it’s 250 years after Mo and yall NEED it as a refercne

Last edited:
I said during The Great Schism nigga. Those westoids killed eachother for political reasons. They had been doing it for thousands of years with or without religion. They just needed a reason.

Even if you're right and I'm wrong here, this all happened dozens of CENTURIES after Christianity started so it's irrelevant for the core of the religion. Y'all muzzies have been at war with eachother since the first day of Mo's death. Shia and Sunni exist because you literally started fighting since day one. Again, even if I'm wrong (I'm not :forcedsmile:), its NOWHERE near the same as what those westoids did when they were killing eachother. Fighting with eachother is the core of islam

This happened with the help of the jews propagating wokism for the past couple of decades. It's quite obvious there's been a huge anti-christan agenda, meanwhile, islam is being protected and it's still dying. Islam would never survive the attack Christianity is under.

Islam is the easiest religion to disprove and that's why it has to use so much force to stay relevant. If you criticize Islam in a Muslim country, they'll kill you, if you leave Islam, they'll kill you. Christianity is the opposite, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DISPROVE and that's why Jesus said "Turn the other cheek". We have the truth. Everyone can leave Christianity and they won't get killed. "Criticism" is welcome too. Christianity is the most hated and criticized religion and yet it still stands strong. It's the fastest growing religion by conversion. If Islam was to get the same amount of criticism as Christianity, it wouldn't be a thing. That's why muzzies are so scared and defensive leading them to enforcing tyranical laws to stay relevant

Literal cope :feelskek:

Iran wasn't even Islamic before the regime took power. It was the regime that kept islam alive. Islam can only survive with tyrany. The more secular a country is the more dead islam is
Nigga I thought I wrote this JFL me and you have similar typing style. I had to check your name to see if I never wrote that because it looked so similar to what I say :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
why bring islam in this cumskin filled place man

I wanted to stop my braindead dad from mutilating my brother but be said no cause from the days of Mohammed(pbuh) muslims circumcised their children, I swear to if I asked him whats the difference between egaama and aazan he wouldn’t know
hes right nigger
uncut looks worse anyway

She was 19 you christ cuck muppets

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

The "children" were raised in israelite culture until of age to marry and then they married someone their age. They weren't nine year old girls raped by 50 year old men.

This muslim guy looks like a satanic inbred devil I'd love to personally torture this devil before sending him to Eternal Torment.

Palestinians are literal children 💀💀💀💀💀💀 religion aside, comparing that to euro is dumb
Palestinians are satanic muslims who cheered on october 8th and now their limbs are gone from israeli bombs.

Based jews ngl God is on their side.

She was 19 you christ cuck muppets

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

This the same guy who refused to debate Bob to his face it's on camera and everything. he's a living joke and lost to christian prince and looks so fucking ugly like the devil himself.