Muh”aisha was 9”

They get proven wrong every time they bring up an argument, but they keep coming back. Meanwhile, their own Pope says being gay is no problem, and they accept it. How can you take these guys seriously?
“Their own pope”

The pope is for Catholics, not all Christians. Fuck him.

What a faggot you are. I know Ali is your guys prophet but dont forget that Mohammed saw is also your prophet. You are always siding with christians and other kaffirs like the cuck you are
IMG 4903

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No wonder you are an obito fan. Biggest cuck of the whole naruto franchise. And nigga you shias all look like niggers lol
This soyjak is genuinely how you come off I’m sorry

Why are you seething as if I lied or said something bad in the comment I left

This soyjak is how you sound I’m sorry

Why are you seething as if I lied or said something bad in the comment I left
nah bro I have seen your posts for like 2 months while being banned and you make me enraged everytime I see your bullshit ngl. Always there will be a scenario where some white guy posts ''Muslim shits on european woman'' and you will enter the thread and say this: ''No saarrr these are sunni believe me we shia are different we no terrorist saar''. This behaviour makes my blood boil. And why do you have that cuck as your profile picture. Nigga got cucked by Chadkashi

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
No wonder you are an obito fan.
Obito is an Islamic role model for me in many ways

His character showed me that it’s never too late to make tawbah and fix ur ways no matter how much you’ve sinned/made mistakes like obito has

He also showed me the importance of devaluing this dunya in ur eyes like he has, when he says ‘this world means nothing, it’s hopeless and just an illusion’ it reminds me of how in Islam we’re taught to beware of this dunya and its false promises

And the way he was striving for infinite tsukuyomi (aka Naruto verse jannah) teaches me to strive for the real jannah

Keep seething for me and obito lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and raleqtambrobret
Muslims should stop having inbred children

Obito is an Islamic role model for me in many ways

His character showed me that it’s never too late to make tawbah and fix ur ways no matter how much you’ve sinned/made mistakes like obito has

He also showed me the importance of devaluing this dunya in ur eyes like he has, when he says ‘this world means nothing, it’s hopeless and just an illusion’ it reminds me of how in Islam we’re taught to beware of this dunya and its false promises

And the way he was striving for infinite tsukuyomi (aka Naruto verse jannah) teaches me to strive for the real jannah

Keep seething for me and obito lil bro
Nahh blud done turned Obito in a islamic role model. He is genuinly the last and I am serious the last guy in naruto you should strive for as a muslim. What muslim should kill innocent people and destroy the world by putting them in a dream world just so he can be with his oneitis like the pedophile he is. Only islamic role model you should have are the prophets. Only guy that i could see as a islamic role model is probably Naruto, Minato and maybe Itachi. The rest are all rotten people who only act in self interest

Push the button, destination to Mecca.

May Allah bless you for this post

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

Attachments

• 4148007_29854-04d2feb1f56922918734e89c98c644bd.mp4
    6.6 MB
nah bro I have seen your posts for like 2 months while being banned and you make me enraged everytime I see your bullshit ngl.
This behaviour makes my blood boil. And why do you have that cuck as your profile picture.
not my problem
Always there will be a scenario where some white guy posts ''Muslim shits on european woman'' and you will enter the thread and say this: ''No saarrr these are sunni believe me we shia are different we no terrorist saar''.
It's true,

Everytime there's a terrorist attack in the west targetting civilians whether it be an open street or metro etc., it's always, and i mean literally 99.99% of the time carried out by a sunni extremist ISIS/Al Qaeda sympathiser or member,

I never generalized all sunnis as terrorists or demonized them as a whole in fact i said many times it's a small minority, but the fact remains that whenever there's an attack like this it's always done by a sunni which i maintain

I'm sorry if bothers you but it can't be ignored that whenever this happens it's a sunni, because you people have given all muslims a reputation of being terrorists and that includes shia which is not fair

so i will keep correcting people and spreading this truth even if you don't like it.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and BitchBoy

She was 19 you christ cuck muppets

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

Keep lying faggot. I know you have a verse in your scroll that says it’s okay to lie as long as it promotes paki terrorist agendas

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, JohnBaza and 1 other person
I could smell the BO from this thread :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Michael Myers
What’s the cons of circumcision? Genuinely curious
loss of sensation/pleasure, loss of gliding motion and increased friction (harder to masturbate and less pleasurable for women can also make them sore because of the increased friction), different colored inner skin is exposed along with a scar, decreased lubrication, less pre, pleasurable frenulum is permanently removed (also helps with glide), some get painfully tight erections, discomfort from underwear chafing, loss of full body orgasms, can stunt growth because there is not enough skin to allow growth, ball skin rides up the shaft (turkey neck), worsened ejaculatory control, possible long term trauma from being mutilated as an infant, etc.

do not circumcise your kids there is no excuse i dont care about religion if your religion promotes mutilating your child for no good reason other than "because god said so" you are a piece of shit

• +1
is this ironic or serious
Serious. I see you’re spreading a lot of misinformation in this post above yours. And correction, Islamic people don’t circumcise their sons because God told us to do so, we do it because we follow the tradition of the prophet who was born without a foreskin. It’s not a religiously mandatory practice like even many Islamic people think, it’s actually optional and I’m glad I was circumcised. I have a large glans and I’m pretty sure I would have had to get a circumcision anyway at some point in my life. I have seen adult circumcisions and they don’t look good in my opinion.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and darkromantica
Serious. I see you’re spreading a lot of misinformation in this post above yours. And correction, Islamic people don’t circumcise their sons because God told us to do so, we do it because we follow the tradition of the prophet who was born without a foreskin. It’s not a religiously mandatory practice like even many Islamic people think, it’s actually optional and I’m glad I was circumcised. I have a large glans and I’m pretty sure I would have had to get a circumcision anyway at some point in my life. I have seen adult circumcisions and they don’t look good in my opinion.
JFL im not gonna argue with you youre actually retarded and coping i mentioned like 10 legit points and you just say “misinformation jfl” and provide zero rebuttal

JFL im not gonna argue with you youre actually retarded and coping i mentioned like 10 legit points and you just say “misinformation jfl” and provide zero rebuttal
Why would I waste my time arguing with someone who is spreading falsehoods? That, and the fact you can’t even have a normal discussion with someone shows your lack of maturity and therefore I will not waste my time with the likes of you. :feelshaha:

• Ugh..
Reactions: darkromantica

She was 19 you christ cuck muppets

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

Ibn kathir states that nobody back in the day desputed her age being 9 years old.

Even in your Hadiths Aiesha says she was married to your prophet at age 9

Also he butchered numbers. The women means keep them to himself means adoption into their house there isn’t nothing saying “rape” lol

Islam is utterly subhuman, it's pitiful how anyone can think it's good
Nothing good comes from that Arab filth religion lol look at how the gayrabs like OP and @Autismcel trh justify it and then butcher scripture saying to ADOPT and MARRY women after war. Not RAPE like what gay Mohammed the pedo did but MARRY

• Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
They get proven wrong every time they bring up an argument, but they keep coming back. Meanwhile, their own Pope says being gay is no problem, and they accept it. How can you take these guys seriously?
He never said this. The pope said he gives his blessing to the people. He never blessed gay marriage he said the people have his blessing when asked about it. Meaning he supports the sinners but not the sin of being a faggot

Meanwhile your Quran speaks about how your prophet outlawed adoption because he found his adopted son’s wife attractive lol 😂. Let’s not talk about how your prophet liked to suck on little boys tounges

what gay Mohammed the pedo did but MARRY
you know you can illustrate your point without blaspheming, and it would be more productive for you to do so anyways as your not going to convert anyone to your point of view by insulting what they hold sacred

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Michael Myers, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
you know you can illustrate your point without blaspheming, and it would be more productive for you to do so anyways as your not going to convert anyone to your point of view by insulting what they hold sacred
Wise words

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Meanwhile your Quran speaks about how your prophet outlawed adoption
Adoption is actually considered a noble thing to do. What you’re not allowed to do, however, is give the adopted child your own last name.

Weren’t you just some 15 year old shitposter? What are you doing, saying mature things like this? :ogre:

Classic Taqiyah :feelskek:

It's not even a debate that bitch was 6

Cope, me and @PrinceLuenLeoncur own that retarded shill. He can't match us.

Christianity is the fastest growing religion by conversion + according to statistics 80% of muzzy converts leave within the first 5 years cuz they find out about the dark side of islam.

Big larp

High iq. They breed like vermin meanwhile we get actual converts

Our book is good. Focus on yours :feelskek:. It's preservation is horrifyingly bad.

People can think anything is good. All religions have followers no matter how false and stupid they are.

Islams book is a meme even their oldest manuscripts the Sana and Birmingham manuscripts have written contradictions in them and don’t have the same wording that Mudslimes claim.

Their book is full of lies and hate, and they have 3 different Qurans with 50+ qirats apparently (I only found 10 online myself)

Their book goes against historical sources of Jesus is Death and redirection

Their gay 3rd Caliph ordered the destruction of 6 Quran’s out of 7 under Zayd ibn Thabiq.

Islam is a false religion from Satan it’s wrong and a meme
Wise words
@yeeyeeslayer the reason why I was rude and I I didn’t blaspheme your prophet isn’t GOD now is he? Was because OP decided to blaspheme and call my people Christcucks, then go on to butcher verses from the bible he knows nothing about and then LIE ABOUT AISHAS AGE WHEN SHE HERSELF SAID SHE WAS 9

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Adoption is actually considered a noble thing to do. What you’re not allowed to do, however, is give the adopted child your own last name.
My anger is towards hypocrites that’s why I’m not angry or rude to you or @yeeyeeslayer not do I disrespect Islam to them but if you try butcher my faith I’ll return in kind as we all know Islam has a lot of easy dark shit anybody can pull from and a lot of meme shir like Satan sleeping in your nose hence why Muslims need to wash their nose in the morning when they wake up lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Michael Myers
What?! Is this why I have a Jew nose? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
This ain’t even a joke. In your morning prayers ever wondered why before that you put water in your nose. That’s why

• JFL
Meanwhile your Quran speaks about how your prophet outlawed adoption because he found his adopted son’s wife attractive lol 😂.
this fabrication in sunni literature holds no holds no weight to the shia,

in our sources, it states that the adopted son not only divorced his wife on his own accord, but that when he told the prophet he wanted to divorce her, he insisted that he stay with her multiple times before his son finally made the decision to divorce her anyway.

When she was divorced, the prophet married her as per divine command in order to break the pre islamic taboo of considering the son in law equivalent to a real son in terms of how you can't marry his divorcee.

The story where the prophet peeked to look at her while she was showering, then decided to marry her in spite her being his daughter in law is a defamatory narration only found in and authentic in sunni literature

yet another exhibit of how our islam is the correct one, and how our depiction of the prophet is the most pristine

Last edited:
And your own ALLAH CHASTISED HIM FOR IT MO KNEW HIS ADOPTED SON WOULD DIVORRCE HIS WIFE FOR YOUR PERVERTED PROPHET. ALLAH TOLD MO OFF FOR SCTING LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW

Sunni Islam still makes more sense than following a man who knows the prophet less but because of bloodline. So I’m on Sunnis on this just a shame their hadiths are more shameful still doesn’t fix the errors of your Quran though shias do tend to be higher IQ than Sunnis hence why most Muslims who leave Islam as Shias. Like Muta which is prostitution isn’t seen as such? Why is it allowed? Oh yeah because your prophet did it once lmfao 🤣 the same way he allowed his men to rape female captives infront of their husbands.

I ain’t even gonna argue with you as you been respectful I was bullying OP and emerald. I have aurismcel on ignore so have no idea what he says back 🤷‍♂️

this fabrication in bukhari has no holds no weight to the shia,

in our sources, it states that the adopted son not only divorced his wife on his own accord, but that when he told the prophet he wanted to divorce her, he insisted that he stay with her mutliple times before his son made the decision to divorce her.

When she was divorced, the prophet married her as per divine command in order to break the pre islamic taboo of considering the son in law equivalent to a real son in terms of how you can't marry his divorcee.

The story where the prophet peeked to look at her while she was showering, then decided to marry her in spite her being his daughter in law is a defamatory narration only found in and authentic in sunni literature

• +1
This ain’t even a joke. In your morning prayers ever wondered why before that you put water in your nose. That’s why
I refuse to believe people believe that. :feelshaha: I thought we washed our noses before praying because it can contain snot or other bacteria otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
this fabrication in sunni literature holds no holds no weight to the shia,

in our sources, it states that the adopted son not only divorced his wife on his own accord, but that when he told the prophet he wanted to divorce her, he insisted that he stay with her multiple times before his son finally made the decision to divorce her anyway.

yet another exhibit of how our islam is the correct one, and how our depiction of the prophet is the most pristine
I like Shi’as more because they don’t accept Aisha was 6 or 9. By the way, one question: Since they supported the Ahl-e-Bayt during the civil war, why was Aisha not a part of this? Wasn’t the supposed to be a part of it considering her status as a wife? If I lived back then, I would have picked the Ahl-e-Bayt side as well. I would see it as disrespectful to the prophet to attack his family. He would never approve of this before. But for theological reasons I do not side with either Shi’a or Sunni completely as there are things I disagree with (“temporary marriages” is just prostitution, and both Shi’as and Sunnis have this disgusting concept. Mut’ah for Shi’as and misyar for Sunnis.)

I refuse to believe people believe that. :feelshaha: I thought we washed our noses before praying because it can contain snot or other bacteria otherwise.
Most Muslims think it’s for clenliness but nope lol
IMG 8920

And there’s a looooottttt more cringe hilarous shit the hadiths and Quran the Hadith’s are a meme I cannot take them srs like when Abu went and saw a monkey being stoned by other monkies for zina and he joined in stoning the monkey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of how a rock ran away with Moses’s clothes and Moses chased the rock and beat it and to this day the rock still has scars from Moses’s beating. And you wonder why Islam is memed on

• JFL
  • JFL
Most Muslims think it’s for clenliness but nope lol
View attachment 2979544
And there’s a looooottttt more cringe hilarous shit the hadiths and Quran the Hadith’s are a meme I cannot take them srs like when Abu went and saw a monkey being stoned by other monkies for zina and he joined in stoning the monkey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of how a rock ran away with Moses’s clothes and Moses chased the rock and beat it and to this day the rock still has scars from Moses’s beating. And you wonder why Islam is memed on
See, this is why I don’t accept all hadiths blindly even if it’s from stuff like Bukhari etc.

No way they stoned a monkey for zina? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Now I’m low-key thinking they were trolling muzzies on purpose. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL I’m smiling at my phone reading about stoning a monkey for zina. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
And your own ALLAH CHASTISED HIM FOR IT MO KNEW HIS ADOPTED SON WOULD DIVORRCE HIS WIFE FOR YOUR PERVERTED PROPHET. ALLAH TOLD MO OFF FOR ACTING LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW
ngl this just seems like schizo ramblings here😭 ... can you elaborate on this and be a lil more clear🤣

your talking to a shia here, who believes in the shia narrative of the situation..

we don't believe god chastised him for it, how could that be so when he ordered him to do it as per our narrative...

anyways i'm addressing the rest in another reply because you saying ali barely knew the prophet is so outrageous it warrants its own reply

I like Shi’as more because they don’t accept Aisha was 6 or 9. By the way, one question: Since they supported the Ahl-e-Bayt during the civil war, why was Aisha not a part of this? Wasn’t the supposed to be a part of it considering her status as a wife? If I lived back then, I would have picked the Ahl-e-Bayt side as well. I would see it as disrespectful to the prophet to attack his family. He would never approve of this before. But for theological reasons I do not side with either Shi’a or Sunni completely as there are things I disagree with (“temporary marriages” is just prostitution, and both Shi’as and Sunnis have this disgusting concept. Mut’ah for Shi’as and misyar for Sunnis.)
They don’t have to accept it but they then don’t know her name and thus have to remain quiet on the topic which then makes them look stupid as Sunni sources CLAIM they have the words of aisha recorded which also means Sunnis possibly have a better deeper narration on stuff.
If I convert to Christianity, my nose will become normal, yes? @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I cannot guarantee anything… but I can say you’ll have a better breathing time as you’ll not have to flush your nose every morning to remove shaytan. Like wtf why is he in your nose?

Shaytan seems more omnipotent than god tbh like how is he in every Muslims nose wtf when Allah is apparently distant. Wtf is going on, I’m not even attacking Islam I’m genuinely confused about some of this shir

• +1
If I convert to Christianity, my nose will become normal, yes? @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not even larping, I swear, but I used to have a curved roman nose that was also fleshy a few years ago. It got straight and slim around the same time I got serious about Christianity :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
See, this is why I don’t accept all hadiths blindly even if it’s from stuff like Bukhari etc.

No way they stoned a monkey for zina? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Now I’m low-key thinking they were trolling muzzies on purpose. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL I’m smiling at my phone reading about stoning a monkey for zina. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I Told my best friend about this and we laughed about it for 20 mins str8 and HES MUSLIM. Its my fav Hadith ngl its great, shit makes me CAGE ALLHAMDULALHI niggga really though monkies follow Sharia law 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and stoned a whore for being a whore

• JFL
Christians have no leg to stand on, it's like arguing with children. You prove them wrong again and again but they ignore that you have proven them wrong and continue barking. I don't hate christians as Islam does not teach us to hate people of the book but the few individuals on this forum who love barking about Islam are beyond pathetic.
Quite funny coming into a thread about Islam and seeing the ignored posts from the usual suspects, dunno why you guys don't put them on ignore, they have absolutely nothing of value to say.

• +1