Muh”aisha was 9”

They don’t have to accept it but they then don’t know her name and thus have to remain quiet on the topic which then makes them look stupid as Sunni sources CLAIM they have the words of aisha recorded which also means Sunnis possibly have a better deeper narration on stuff.

I cannot guarantee anything… but I can say you’ll have a better breathing time as you’ll not have to flush your nose every morning to remove shaytan. Like wtf why is he in your nose?

Shaytan seems more omnipotent than god tbh like how is he in every Muslims nose wtf when Allah is apparently distant. Wtf is going on, I’m not even attacking Islam I’m genuinely confused about some of this shir
That’s why you just don’t take the hadiths seriously. But then if you don’t you’re not Sunni, and then you’re a “heretic,” so there’s that. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not even larping, I swear, but I used to have a curved roman nose that was also fleshy a few years ago. It got straight and slim around the same time I got serious about Christianity :feelshmm:
Baptize me in Bulgaria bhai. :feelswah:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
ngl this just seems like schizo ramblings here😭 ... can you elaborate on this and be a lil more clear🤣

your talking to a shia here, who believes in the shia narrative of the situation..

we don't believe god chastised him for it, how could that be so when he ordered him to do it as per our narrative...

anyways i'm addressing the rest in another reply because you saying ali barely knew the prophet is so outrageous it warrants its own reply
No god told Mohammed off for PRETENDING that he didn’t know his “son” would divorce his wife regardless. He was told off for feigning ignorance when he knew he’d divorce his wife for Mo. What a little rascal Mo was 😉

Little rascal

• Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I Told my best friend about this and we laughed about it for 20 mins str8 and HES MUSLIM. Its my fav Hadith ngl its great, shit makes me CAGE ALLHAMDULALHI niggga really though monkies follow Sharia law 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and stoned a whore for being a whore
Based muzzies, we are so against degeneracy we even stone monkeys for having pre-marital sex. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I still can’t believe it’s real, you got a link? :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
That’s why you just don’t take the hadiths seriously. But then if you don’t you’re not Sunni, and then you’re a “heretic,” so there’s that. :feelscry:
You need hadiths otherwise the Quran lacks context. How can you tell me when the Quran was made or where your prophet was or how he lives and his experiences and your laws. You need hadiths as a Muslim :feelswah:

I’d be Shia it’s easier and less fucked but then again Muta…. And then they stab themlsves for Maryam and then have that Bahab heretical shit @yeeyeeslayer what is Bahab.

• +1
I like Shi’as more because they don’t accept Aisha was 6 or 9. By the way, one question: Since they supported the Ahl-e-Bayt during the civil war, why was Aisha not a part of this? Wasn’t the supposed to be a part of it considering her status as a wife? If I lived back then, I would have picked the Ahl-e-Bayt side as well. I would see it as disrespectful to the prophet to attack his family. He would never approve of this before. But for theological reasons I do not side with either Shi’a or Sunni completely as there are things I disagree with (“temporary marriages” is just prostitution, and both Shi’as and Sunnis have this disgusting concept. Mut’ah for Shi’as and misyar for Sunnis.)
Shias are not considered muslims by Sunnis and for good reason. Aisha being 9 doesn't mean anything because the marriage was not consummated before shse hit puberty and according to some scholars she was a teenager at the time it was, age varies, some say 14-16 or 14-18.
Who are you to disagree with the laws of God? If God has decreed something, we will not question it, we simply cannot know more than the almighty and you saying such things as if you can disagree as a muslim because you find it "disgusting" is not something a real muslim would state.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Ibn kathir states that nobody back in the day desputed her age being 9 years old.

Even in your Hadiths Aiesha says she was married to your prophet at age 9

Also he butchered numbers. The women means keep them to himself means adoption into their house there isn’t nothing saying “rape” lol
marrying / consummating a marriage are two different things blackie, dunno why i evne bother unignoring your posts, only feces comes out of that nigger mouth of yours.

Based muzzies, we are so against degeneracy we even stone monkeys for having pre-marital sex. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I still can’t believe it’s real, you got a link? :feelshaha:
In Fath al-Bârî, Ibn Hajar al-`Asqalânî gives a more detailed narration of this event from `Amr b. Maymûn:

I was in Yemen tending the sheep of my people up upon an elevation. A male monkey came with a female and laid his head on her hand. Then a smaller monkey came and beckoned towards her, so she gently slipped her hand out from under the cheek of the first monkey and followed him. He mated with her while I looked on. Then she returned and gently tried to slip her hand back under the cheek of the first monkey, but he woke up suddenly, smelled her, and cried out.

Then the monkeys gathered round and he began screaming while pointing towards her with his hand. The monkeys went all about and came back with that monkey that I recognized. They dug a pit for the two of them and stoned them both. So I had witnessed stoning being carried out by other than Adam’s descendants.

This is not a hadîth of the Prophet (peace be upon him). It is not even something that `Amr claims he told to the Prophet (peace be upon him).

Heres a another one lol
Al Jaza’iri reports:

قال أبو عبد الله والله لقد نبئت أن بعض البهائم تنكرت له أخته فلما نزا عليها و نزل كشف له عنها و علم أنها أخته أخرج غرموله (ذكره) ثم قبض عليه بأسنانه ثم قلعه ثم خر ميتا

Abu ‘Abdullah said, “By Allah, I was informed that about an animal whose sister disguised herself for him. After he jumped on her and ejaculated, she was unveiled and he realised that she is his sister. He took out his genitals, grabbed it with his teeth, and tore it out which resulted in his immediate death.”Al Jaza’iri: Qisas al Ambiya’ pg. 71. Dar al Balaghah

• JFL
You need hadiths otherwise the Quran lacks context. How can you tell me when the Quran was made or where your prophet was or how he lives and his experiences and your laws. You need hadiths as a Muslim :feelswah:

I’d be Shia it’s easier and less fucked but then again Muta…. And then they stab themlsves for Maryam and then have that Bahab heretical shit @yeeyeeslayer what is Bahab.
Well, the hadiths are just what would help with following the sunnah if it’s about the prophet, but I think hadiths can be divided into religious hadiths (how to pray) and social hadiths (stuff like Aisha’s age). People will criticize and call you a kafir for rejecting social hadiths that make no sense. The muzzie community is really insufferable. Is the christcuck community as bad? Probably not.

• +1
In Fath al-Bârî, Ibn Hajar al-`Asqalânî gives a more detailed narration of this event from `Amr b. Maymûn:

I was in Yemen tending the sheep of my people up upon an elevation. A male monkey came with a female and laid his head on her hand. Then a smaller monkey came and beckoned towards her, so she gently slipped her hand out from under the cheek of the first monkey and followed him. He mated with her while I looked on. Then she returned and gently tried to slip her hand back under the cheek of the first monkey, but he woke up suddenly, smelled her, and cried out.

Then the monkeys gathered round and he began screaming while pointing towards her with his hand. The monkeys went all about and came back with that monkey that I recognized. They dug a pit for the two of them and stoned them both. So I had witnessed stoning being carried out by other than Adam’s descendants.

This is not a hadîth of the Prophet (peace be upon him). It is not even something that `Amr claims he told to the Prophet (peace be upon him).

Heres a another one lol
Al Jaza’iri reports:

قال أبو عبد الله والله لقد نبئت أن بعض البهائم تنكرت له أخته فلما نزا عليها و نزل كشف له عنها و علم أنها أخته أخرج غرموله (ذكره) ثم قبض عليه بأسنانه ثم قلعه ثم خر ميتا

Abu ‘Abdullah said, “By Allah, I was informed that about an animal whose sister disguised herself for him. After he jumped on her and ejaculated, she was unveiled and he realised that she is his sister. He took out his genitals, grabbed it with his teeth, and tore it out which resulted in his immediate death.”Al Jaza’iri: Qisas al Ambiya’ pg. 71. Dar al Balaghah
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

I feel bad for the cucked monkey though. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I would give him a hug if I was there. :feelswah:

• JFL
Well, the hadiths are just what would help with following the sunnah if it’s about the prophet, but I think hadiths can be divided into religious hadiths (how to pray) and social hadiths (stuff like Aisha’s age). People will criticize and call you a kafir for rejecting social hadiths that make no sense. The muzzie community is really insufferable. Is the christcuck community as bad? Probably not.
Nope but we do have a lot of “your a heretic because you worship saints (we don’t we ask the saints to pray for us worship ONLY goes to God and God alone” but Protestants aka the least accurate church hates the true churches

Unfortunately every faith has zelot crusaders lol.

• So Sad
Sunni Islam still makes more sense than following a man who knows the prophet less but because of bloodline.
ali was basicaly the adoptive child of the prophet,

What Ali says about his own relationship to the prophet :

"From the time of his prophethood to the time of his death, I was with the Messenger of Allah like a baby camel which follows in the footprints of its mother. Each day he would place before me a standard of his character and command me to adhere to it."

"I was still a young child when the Prophet took me under his care. I would follow him like a baby camel follows its mother. Each day he would show me some of his actions and command me to follow them. He never found me lying or cheating."

and in sahih sunni hadiths the prophet says this about ali :

"Oh Ali, no one knows you except Allah and I, and no one knows me except Allah and you."

grading : (Al-Hakim classified this hadith as Sahih (authentic) according to the criteria of the two Sahihs (Bukhari and Muslim)

"Ali is to me as Aaron was to Moses, except there will be no prophet after me"

grading : sahih bukhari

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nope but we do have a lot of “your a heretic because you worship saints (we don’t we ask the saints to pray for us worship ONLY goes to God and God alone” but Protestants aka the least accurate church hates the true churches

Unfortunately every faith has zelot crusaders lol.
Mogs Sufis because they ask for interception from saints even though like you rightfully say only God should be prayed to and asked for help, not anyone else.

• +1

I’d be Shia it’s easier and less fucked but then again Muta….
what's wrong with muta?
And then they stab themlsves for Maryam and then have that Bahab heretical shit @yeeyeeslayer what is Bahab.
not obligatory, and it was never practised during the time of our prophet and imams anyways, this should be a non factor

ali was basicaly the adoptive child of the prophet,

What Ali says about his own relationship to the prophet :

"From the time of his prophethood to the time of his death, I was with the Messenger of Allah like a baby camel which follows in the footprints of its mother. Each day he would place before me a standard of his character and command me to adhere to it."

"I was still a young child when the Prophet took me under his care. I would follow him like a baby camel follows its mother. Each day he would show me some of his actions and command me to follow them. He never found me lying or cheating."

and in sahih sunni hadiths the prophet says this about ali :

"Oh Ali, no one knows you except Allah and I, and no one knows me except Allah and you."

grading : (Al-Hakim classified this hadith as Sahih (authentic) according to the criteria of the two Sahihs (Bukhari and Muslim)

"Ali is to me as Aaron was to Moses, except there will be no prophet after me"

grading : sahih bukhari
What do Sunnis say about these Hadith’s because my Sunni buddies say MOs followers knew Mo far more than Ali. Even Aiesha tried to kill Ali and Aiesha spent almost all her time with him when she wasn’t teaching females how to breast feed grown men wink @Michael Myers beg you they never told you how Aidha used to teach women how to breastfeed adult men when they were stressed

Mogs Sufis because they ask for interception from saints even though like you rightfully say only God should be prayed to and asked for help, not anyone else.
We ask the saints and Mary for prayer but it’s NO DIFFERENT than me asking you to pray for me. We don’t NEED to go through saints to pray to god I usually only pray to God but occasionally I ask Mary and arch angel Raphael to pray for me and ask god to heal me.

Jews and Christian’s I’m sure Muslims as well belive the soul/ spirit lives on after death so that’s why we do it. It’s not necromancy but Protestants think it is as they think we WORSHIP Mary when we don’t even the Quran says Christian’s worship Mary lol 😂. Its so simple to understand but it is what it is

God ordered Solomon to cast lion 🦁 images and Cherubs on the ark of the covenant which is used as a focal point for Jewish prayer back in the ancient days so god doesn’t have an issue with it and INFACT demands it be done in many cases

What do Sunnis say about these Hadith’s because my Sunni buddies say MOs followers knew Mo far more than Ali. Even Aiesha tried to kill Ali and Aiesha spent almost all her time with him when she wasn’t teaching females how to breast feed grown men wink @Michael Myers beg you they never told you how Aidha used to teach women how to breastfeed adult men when they were stressed
the top 2 narrations from ali are our own shia narrations from him so sunnis can deny them if they want i guess (they might be in sunni sources too idk haven't checked).

Bottom two hadiths by the prophet in regards to ali are undeniable,

Ali was by far the closest man to the prophet during his lifetime, and the best inheritor to his knowledge by far as well. Not to mention the prophet appointed him as his successor.

We don't follow him for no reason...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
the top 2 narrations from ali are our own shia narrations from him so sunnis can deny them if they want i guess (they might be in sunni sources too idk haven't checked).

Ali was by far the closest man to the prophet during his lifetime, and the best inheritor to his knowledge by far as well. Not to mention the prophet appointed him as his successor.

HMMM 🤔 I see if your right then u agree with you but Sunnis make it clear this isn’t the case so what makes them say that Ali barely knew the prophet as much as his followers. Tbh I’d prefer my apostles to succeed me over family the way Jesus did but if what you said is true then sure

Now I ask you when was Ali Hadith written compared to when he died? Is it 250 years after his death?

She was 19 you christ cuck muppets
“The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married me when I was six years old. We came to Madinah and stayed among Banu’l-Harith ibn Khazraj. I fell sick and lost my hair, (then I recovered) and my hair grew down to my earlobes. My mother Umm Ruman came to me when I was on a swing and some of my friends were with me. She called me loudly and I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted of me. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, as I was gasping for breath, until I had calmed down. Then she took some water and wiped my face and head with it, then she took me into the house. There were some women of the Ansar in the house, who said: With good wishes and blessings and good luck. She handed me over to them and they adorned me, and suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) at mid-morning, and they handed me over to him. At that time I was nine years old. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3894; Muslim, 1422)”

Stop the cope even all the most famous scholars of your religion admit this

• +1

@yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
their hatred for him
It’s because he killed aisha ini :feelswah::feelswhy: he killed Mo’s JB princess how dare he kill the JB qween 😡 wallahi we will find them and kill them all

“The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married me when I was six years old. We came to Madinah and stayed among Banu’l-Harith ibn Khazraj. I fell sick and lost my hair, (then I recovered) and my hair grew down to my earlobes. My mother Umm Ruman came to me when I was on a swing and some of my friends were with me. She called me loudly and I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted of me. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, as I was gasping for breath, until I had calmed down. Then she took some water and wiped my face and head with it, then she took me into the house. There were some women of the Ansar in the house, who said: With good wishes and blessings and good luck. She handed me over to them and they adorned me, and suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) at mid-morning, and they handed me over to him. At that time I was nine years old. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3894; Muslim, 1422)”

Stop the cope even all the most famous scholars of your religion admit this
Shia deny these hadiths…

Shias literally don’t know her age as Islam is hardly an organised religion without the hadiths arresting for location age and details. So shias genuinely don’t know her age 😂 but every historical scholar agrees she was 9 including Aisha herself

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and i_love_roosters

@yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur

now, these practices are done to express grief over, to revive the memory of and to serve as a stand of soliday and rememberance with our holy figures (imams, ahlulbayt etc/.)

however i will admit these displays can get comical, and overall give us a bad image. I much prefer it when the chest beating isn't done in such a crazy way like this for example :

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

Even if she was 9 it's not a problem, it was 1400 years ago, and she was a very prominent scholar of Islam, not only this but she led an army JFL she was more mature than any .org faggot. Fuck those christcucks

Last edited:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Autismcel @Eternal_ @PrinceofDarkness @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

It wasn’t even God who said that in numbers it was Moses:feelskek:

It’s because he killed aisha ini :feelswah::feelswhy: he killed Mo’s JB princess how dare he kill the JB qween 😡 wallahi we will find them and kill them all
he didn't kill her,

she waged a war against him and he quelled it by engaging her army in battle and defeating the opposition, she didn't die in the war tho

now, these practices are done to express grief over, to revive the memory of and to serve as a stand of soliday and rememberance with our holy figures (imams, ahlulbayt etc/.)

however i will admit these displays can get comical, and overall give us a bad image. I much prefer it when the chest beating isn't done in such a crazy way like this for example :

White shia DJ vs black shia DJ

Why your god want you to harm yourself.

Ngl I like the Arabic singing on audio it sounds life, I don’t care if Muslims say “it’s not singing :feelsuhh:“ it is literally singing

How much do you cost?
More than the value of Palestinian children being hit by Israeli airstrikes according to Allah since he’s still alive

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and i_love_roosters
he didn't kill her,

she waged a war against him and he quelled it by engaging her army in battle and defeating the opposition, she didn't die in the war tho
She lost so to me she died ini cos her political power got fucked. Then again she’s a fucking woman she should had listened to her husband who said women have half the brains of man and sat TF down and never tried to rebel as even Mo would agree women are incapable of denying men

Why your god want you to harm yourself.
it's not necessarily harming yourself, the chest beating is done to express grief and create a somewhat of a rhythm for the occasion to intensify the act of commemerating the death of an imam for example

• Woah

Wait you’re a shia:feelskek:

I don't give a single .. The far right is on the rise in Europe, it's over for euro muzzies
The jewish far right, JFL if you think the far right in Europe is anywhere comparable to Hitler one:lul::lul::lul:

it's not necessarily harming yourself, the chest beating is done to express grief and create a somewhat of a rhythm for the occasion to intensify the act of commemerating the death of an imam for example
Shias and Sunnis need to love eachother both are surrounded by the Kafir and verse 9 says go out and cuck the Kaffir so why are u both fighting eachother, heretics or not your both Muslims in a sea of kaffirs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and i_love_roosters
Shias and Sunnis need to love eachother both are surrounded by the Kafir and verse 9 says go out and cuck the Kaffir so why are u both fighting eachother, heretics or not your both Muslims in a sea of kaffirs
Dis nigga twerking

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Based

Dis nigga twerking
Tweaking*

The same should be said for us. Protestants need to stop accusing us ancient church’s for being idolators for venerating saints and our blessed mother Mary. We just want you all to have love

Rawafidh are kuffar, they hate Aisha and multiple companions of the prophet that were promised Jannah, they are Jews.

• JFL