muh ascension plan (16, white/Mediterranean cell)

TLDR only other models can mog you

im 10k away from being 6+ PSL

MSE+Better chin height and protrusion=6.25 psl
JESUS I didn't know you were such a mogger at 15, let's go my guy

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope and Cope

The just inject T is such an immature and premature response

Ashwaganda will help but he would be better off sunning and improving his lifestyle and DIET to the fullest.

Inb4 muh twink, muh cope. You guys realize endocrinology is more than injecting this and that.

@Korea A stacylite latina in my class, @alienmaxxer red/pink full lips and red undertones HAS to be one of the biggest indicators of attractiveness out there
Make a lifestyle maxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AscendingHero
If i have the time and motivation to do so
is mk677 + aromasin + the water stuff enough? or am i behind :trepidation:
this plan is kinda old, ive become lower inhib since this guide was posted

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
ok
first off i’m already a HTN/maybe a chadlite to some.
but there’s a lot of places for me to improve :feelsgood:

my goal is 4.5-5 to at least 6-6.5PSL, and then i socialmaxx.
if i don't reach all of my goals by 18, i'm just gonna stop looksmaxxing and focus on living my life because this looksmaxxing thing is something you do, and then never again. it's not like my quality of life is gonna improve much after 5.5psl anyways and everyone says muh your so good looking

Skin;

Right-now I’m gonna buy this soon which I hope is worth it, along with just your normal cleanser, skinceuticals vitamin c or some sort of vit c that mogs, moisturizer, spf and tretinoin at night. even a humidifier may help me because I'm living in one of the world's dryest places

also beta carotene and astaxanthin for that "glow":feelshah:

Jaw

Invisalign with class II elastics, before you say “MUH RECESS MAXILLA” i’ll be fine. The treatment plan is 330days, i have quite a forward grown maxilla anyways, and if the ortho does sm wrong I’ll just get surgery. I'm mewing, chewing, and eating hard food as-well.

I also have a very mild tongue tie which I may get a frenectomy for. you can read about my Invisalign treatment plan here

parents

why mention parents? cus their bluepilled. i dropped the blackpill on them in hopes of increasing my chances of getting surgery, and slowly and steadily i’m gonna consistently remind them what I want, and maybe one day they’ll actually let me get the surgery.

need to parentmaxx asap so I can ascend.

gym
rightnow I'm only on Ashwagandha, I hope to hop on creatine soon and drink a shit ton of water aswell
as for MK-677, it's super risky. I can get it delivered to a ups and then pick it up and hide it, but if my parents find out I'm FUCCCKKKKKKED. but I will try regardless
might also play a team sport for added benefits next school year for added benefits currently i'm a sophomoer

diet

perfectly fine here besides the fact that I could buy some raw milk, high T diet asfawk

habits
wdym by habits? like I mean stuff that I do regularly, on a daily basis to help me, and the others around me. right now I'm
reading 30m everyday
meditating 30m everyday
learning to get my drivers license
led therapy 30m a day 3-4x a week
limiting my screentime
playing a school sport next year :)

my falios
#1 nct + shit brown eyes (gonna try some contacts and get some green/blue contacts, see what works). may make a thread soon on how to fix my nct
#2 huge ass fucking nose. rhinoplasty i hope
#3 overbite - should be fixed with invisalign and elastics. you can read more about my case hereView attachment 1602343
#4 acne and skin quality - its very moderate, but can be improved regardless with the right products. i have normie- below average tier skin right now and I would prefer to reach maybe the upper 5% in terms of skin quality.
#5 tongue tie- doesn't affect my psl in any way and it's very moderate, I can still mew, but would prefer to have a frenectomy done :p
#6 laser hair removal for monobrow- it's very small, but I'm thinking about doing it anyways, as I don't want to have to pluck it every 2 fucking weeks :lul: not only that, the appearance of the hair follicle in between my two eyebrows will be gone

i may think of some other falios that I have later, but I can't think of any at the moment. I think that's all

thank god i'm making this thread or else I wouldn't be holding myself accountable and getting done what I need to get done, but instead reading about bimax result no.3829 :D
same nigga that said my plan was shit wrote this:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ok
first off i’m already a HTN/maybe a chadlite to some.
but there’s a lot of places for me to improve :feelsgood:

my goal is 4.5-5 to at least 6-6.5PSL, and then i socialmaxx.
if i don't reach all of my goals by 18, i'm just gonna stop looksmaxxing and focus on living my life because this looksmaxxing thing is something you do, and then never again. it's not like my quality of life is gonna improve much after 5.5psl anyways and everyone says muh your so good looking

Skin;

Right-now I’m gonna buy this soon which I hope is worth it, along with just your normal cleanser, skinceuticals vitamin c or some sort of vit c that mogs, moisturizer, spf and tretinoin at night. even a humidifier may help me because I'm living in one of the world's dryest places

also beta carotene and astaxanthin for that "glow":feelshah:

Jaw

Invisalign with class II elastics, before you say “MUH RECESS MAXILLA” i’ll be fine. The treatment plan is 330days, i have quite a forward grown maxilla anyways, and if the ortho does sm wrong I’ll just get surgery. I'm mewing, chewing, and eating hard food as-well.

I also have a very mild tongue tie which I may get a frenectomy for. you can read about my Invisalign treatment plan here

parents

why mention parents? cus their bluepilled. i dropped the blackpill on them in hopes of increasing my chances of getting surgery, and slowly and steadily i’m gonna consistently remind them what I want, and maybe one day they’ll actually let me get the surgery.

need to parentmaxx asap so I can ascend.

gym
rightnow I'm only on Ashwagandha, I hope to hop on creatine soon and drink a shit ton of water aswell
as for MK-677, it's super risky. I can get it delivered to a ups and then pick it up and hide it, but if my parents find out I'm FUCCCKKKKKKED. but I will try regardless
might also play a team sport for added benefits next school year for added benefits currently i'm a sophomoer

diet

perfectly fine here besides the fact that I could buy some raw milk, high T diet asfawk

habits
wdym by habits? like I mean stuff that I do regularly, on a daily basis to help me, and the others around me. right now I'm
reading 30m everyday
meditating 30m everyday
learning to get my drivers license
led therapy 30m a day 3-4x a week
limiting my screentime
playing a school sport next year :)

my falios
#1 nct + shit brown eyes (gonna try some contacts and get some green/blue contacts, see what works). may make a thread soon on how to fix my nct
#2 huge ass fucking nose. rhinoplasty i hope
#3 overbite - should be fixed with invisalign and elastics. you can read more about my case hereView attachment 1602343
#4 acne and skin quality - its very moderate, but can be improved regardless with the right products. i have normie- below average tier skin right now and I would prefer to reach maybe the upper 5% in terms of skin quality.
#5 tongue tie- doesn't affect my psl in any way and it's very moderate, I can still mew, but would prefer to have a frenectomy done :p
#6 laser hair removal for monobrow- it's very small, but I'm thinking about doing it anyways, as I don't want to have to pluck it every 2 fucking weeks :lul: not only that, the appearance of the hair follicle in between my two eyebrows will be gone

i may think of some other falios that I have later, but I can't think of any at the moment. I think that's all

thank god i'm making this thread or else I wouldn't be holding myself accountable and getting done what I need to get done, but instead reading about bimax result no.3829 :D
you should actively social maxx tbh especially at 16
at 16 i just kept having parties over and over until they started gaining traction and it worked out for me and i got a social circle