muh ascension plan (16, white/Mediterranean cell)

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
ok
first off i’m already a HTN/maybe a chadlite to some.
but there’s a lot of places for me to improve :feelsgood:

my goal is 4.5-5 to at least 6-6.5PSL, and then i socialmaxx.
if i don't reach all of my goals by 18, i'm just gonna stop looksmaxxing and focus on living my life because this looksmaxxing thing is something you do, and then never again. it's not like my quality of life is gonna improve much after 5.5psl anyways and everyone says muh your so good looking

Skin;

Right-now I’m gonna buy this soon which I hope is worth it, along with just your normal cleanser, skinceuticals vitamin c or some sort of vit c that mogs, moisturizer, spf and tretinoin at night. even a humidifier may help me because I'm living in one of the world's dryest places

also beta carotene and astaxanthin for that "glow":feelshah:

Jaw

Invisalign with class II elastics, before you say “MUH RECESS MAXILLA” i’ll be fine. The treatment plan is 330days, i have quite a forward grown maxilla anyways, and if the ortho does sm wrong I’ll just get surgery. I'm mewing, chewing, and eating hard food as-well.

I also have a very mild tongue tie which I may get a frenectomy for. you can read about my Invisalign treatment plan here

parents

why mention parents? cus their bluepilled. i dropped the blackpill on them in hopes of increasing my chances of getting surgery, and slowly and steadily i’m gonna consistently remind them what I want, and maybe one day they’ll actually let me get the surgery.

need to parentmaxx asap so I can ascend.

gym
rightnow I'm only on Ashwagandha, I hope to hop on creatine soon and drink a shit ton of water aswell
as for MK-677, it's super risky. I can get it delivered to a ups and then pick it up and hide it, but if my parents find out I'm FUCCCKKKKKKED. but I will try regardless
might also play a team sport for added benefits next school year for added benefits currently i'm a sophomoer

diet

perfectly fine here besides the fact that I could buy some raw milk, high T diet asfawk

habits
wdym by habits? like I mean stuff that I do regularly, on a daily basis to help me, and the others around me. right now I'm
reading 30m everyday
meditating 30m everyday
learning to get my drivers license
led therapy 30m a day 3-4x a week
limiting my screentime
playing a school sport next year :)

my falios
#1 nct + shit brown eyes (gonna try some contacts and get some green/blue contacts, see what works). may make a thread soon on how to fix my nct
#2 huge ass fucking nose. rhinoplasty i hope
#3 overbite - should be fixed with invisalign and elastics. you can read more about my case here

#4 acne and skin quality - its very moderate, but can be improved regardless with the right products. i have normie- below average tier skin right now and I would prefer to reach maybe the upper 5% in terms of skin quality.
#5 tongue tie- doesn't affect my psl in any way and it's very moderate, I can still mew, but would prefer to have a frenectomy done :p
#6 laser hair removal for monobrow- it's very small, but I'm thinking about doing it anyways, as I don't want to have to pluck it every 2 fucking weeks :lul: not only that, the appearance of the hair follicle in between my two eyebrows will be gone

i may think of some other falios that I have later, but I can't think of any at the moment. I think that's all

thank god i'm making this thread or else I wouldn't be holding myself accountable and getting done what I need to get done, but instead reading about bimax result no.3829 :D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, CyprusGD, incel194012940 and 3 others
ok

No, going from 5 - 6.5 PSL is damn near impossible.

Let alone being 5.5 PSL.

You ascension plan is good, but you're expecting insane results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others

Let alone being 5.5 PSL.

Going from 5.5 to 7?

Hexum wasnt even 5.5 in some of his teen pics and ascended to 7.5 psl so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 16834
you sound like those doomers I meet on omegle that say everything's over listening to depressing music
if i don't reach 6.5psl not the end of the world anyways

Let alone being 5.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 14077
Going from 5.5 to 7?

Hexum wasnt even 5.5 in some of his teen pics and ascended to 7.5 psl so
That's genetics, he was destined to look like this.

The reason why I don't think someone sub 5.5 PSL can surgically ascend to levels greater than 6 PSL is.

Because to be rated at that level, you likely have weak harmony and cranial deficencies etc.

Fixing all of those in theory WOULD ascend someone past 6 PSL, but the truth is most people don't have enough money to fix every single failo.

The higher your base, the higher you can ascend, but once you fall past the 5.5 PSL levels, you will probably never go past 6 PSL, and the chances of you even hitting 6 PSL are low.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
gym
rightnow I'm only on Ashwagandha, I hope to hop on creatine soon and drink a shit ton of water aswell
as for MK-677, it's super risky. I can get it delivered to a ups and then pick it up and hide it, but if my parents find out I'm FUCCCKKKKKKED. but I will try regardless
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you sound like those doomers I meet on omegle that say everything's over listening to depressing music
if i don't reach 6.5psl not the end of the world anyways
Whatever you say bro.

The reason why I don't think someone sub 5.5 PSL can surgically ascend to levels greater than 6 PSL is.

Because to be rated at that level, you likely have weak harmony and cranial deficencies etc.

Fixing all of those in theory WOULD ascend someone past 6 PSL, but the truth is most people don't have enough money to fix every single failo.

The higher your base, the higher you can ascend, but once you fall past the 5.5 PSL levels, you will probably never go past 6 PSL, and the chances of you even hitting 6 PSL are low.
5.5.-6PSL is good AS FUCK.

what is that, like 1/1000 of the population??
i'd be very happy to reach 5.5-6

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 16110, AscendingHero and 1 other person
ok

if i don't reach all of my goals by 18, i'm just gonna stop looksmaxxing and focus on living my life because this looksmaxxing thing is something you do, and then never again. it's not like my quality of life is gonna improve much after 5.5psl anyways and everyone says muh your so good looking

Skin;

Right-now I’m gonna buy this soon which I hope is worth it, along with just your normal cleanser, skinceuticals vitamin c or some sort of vit c that mogs, moisturizer, spf and tretinoin at night. even a humidifier may help me because I'm living in one of the world's dryest places

Jaw

Invisalign with class II elastics, before you say “MUH RECESS MAXILLA” i’ll be fine. The treatment plan is 330days, i have quite a forward grown maxilla anyways, and if the ortho does sm wrong I’ll just get surgery. I'm mewing, chewing, and eating hard food as-well.

I also have a very mild tongue tie which I may get a frenectomy for. you can read about my Invisalign treatment plan here

parents

why mention parents? cus their bluepilled. i dropped the blackpill on them in hopes of increasing my chances of getting surgery, and slowly and steadily i’m gonna consistently remind them what I want, and maybe one day they’ll actually let me get the surgery.

gym
might also play a team sport for added benefits next school year for added benefits currently i'm a sophomoer

diet

perfectly fine here besides the fact that I could buy some raw milk, high T diet asfawk

habits
wdym by habits? like I mean stuff that I do regularly, on a daily basis to help me, and the others around me. right now I'm
reading 30m everyday
meditating 30m everyday
limiting my screentime

my falios
#1 nct + shit brown eyes (gonna try some contacts and get some green/blue contacts, see what works). may make a thread soon on how to fix my nct
#3 overbite - should be fixed with invisalign and elastics. you can read more about my case here
View attachment 1602343
#4 acne and skin quality - its very moderate, but can be improved regardless with the right products. i have normie- below average tier skin right now and I would prefer to reach maybe the upper 5% in terms of skin quality.
#5 tongue tie- doesn't affect my psl in any way and it's very moderate, I can still mew, but would prefer to have a frenectomy done :p
#6 laser hair removal for monobrow- it's very small, but I'm thinking about doing it anyways, as I don't want to have to pluck it every 2 fucking weeks :lul: not only that, the appearance of the hair follicle in between my two eyebrows will be gone

i may think of some other falios that I have later, but I can't think of any at the moment. I think that's all

thank god i'm making this thread or else I wouldn't be holding myself accountable and getting done what I need to get done, but instead reading about bimax result no.3829 :D
respect to this user for actually buying a proper LED device. Not some shitty lamp from amazon which is probably made in china.

• +1
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero

Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Korea
5.5.-6PSL is good AS FUCK.

what is that, like 1/1000 of the population??
i'd be very happy to reach 5.5-6
No, I consider it mosr like 1/500,000.

Someone in that level has probably never been mogged IRL.

6 PSL+ in like 1 in millions and will need to go out of their way to be mogged IRL.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
respect to this user for actually buying a proper LED device. Not some shitty lamp from amazon which is probably made in china.
still extremely expensive and i want to rope

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
6 PSL+ in like 1 in millions and will need to go out of their way to be mogged IRL.
TLDR only other models can mog you

im 10k away from being 6+ PSL

MSE+Better chin height and protrusion=6.25 psl

• +1
just mess up your hormones a kid theory
this isn't a kid theory and do u want to ascend or jerk off to the thoughts of ascending

• +1
TLDR only other models can mog you

im 10k away from being 6+ PSL

MSE+Better chin height and protrusion=6.25 psl
Yea exactly lol.

No way a random ass man is mogging you 5.5 PSL+ now imagine 6 PSL+.

• +1
  • +1
chin height?
Yea I need a taller lower third it'll balance out my midface/forehead and add in some more angularity and dimorphism to my face.

CCW (upswing) of my maxila will take me in the supermodel levels

I have about every facial feature planned out

I just need to measure all my ratios and then im set tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and AscendingHero
Yea exactly lol.

No way a random ass man is mogging you 5.5 PSL+ now imagine 6 PSL+.
Hopefully u stay on discord cuz after i hit the 6psl ranges i want you to anaylze my face to ascend even further

Also i wear a mask irl so niggas cant really see me lol

• +1
looksmaxxing thing is something you do, and then never again.
No it is not.

• You can't go to the gym once and become Arnold.
• You can't brush your teeth once and have a bright smile for the rest of your life.
• You can't apply a skincare routine once and stay like this for the rest of your life.

I can give more and more examples but you got the point.

then injecting T is the answer otherwise stay a twink while popping ashwagandha
i can't man
i wish i could, but mk677 is probably my limit unless i show up as low T on my blood test

• +1
then injecting T is the answer otherwise stay a twink while popping ashwagandha
Cope and Cope

The just inject T is such an immature and premature response

Ashwaganda will help but he would be better off sunning and improving his lifestyle and DIET to the fullest.

Inb4 muh twink, muh cope. You guys realize endocrinology is more than injecting this and that.

@Korea A stacylite latina in my class, @alienmaxxer red/pink full lips and red undertones HAS to be one of the biggest indicators of attractiveness out there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Hopefully u stay on discord cuz after i hit the 6psl ranges i want you to anaylze my face to ascend even further

Also i wear a mask irl so niggas cant really see me lol
I'll most likely stay on discord, don't see a reason to stop using it.

• +1
No it is not.

• You can't go to the gym once and become Arnold.
• You can't brush your teeth once and have a bright smile for the rest of your life.
• You can't apply a skincare routine once and stay like this for the rest of your life.

I can give more and more examples but you got the point.
obviously i'm gonna keep my habits, but does that mean 3 surgeries every year for the rest of your life. i don't wanna do that

• +1
i can't man
i wish i could, but mk677 is probably my limit unless i show up as low T on my blood test
i started off with mk just like u tbh gl with ur endeavours

@Korea A stacylite latina in my class, @alienmaxxer red/pink full lips and red undertones HAS to be one of the biggest indicators of attractiveness out there
I don't know what you're waiting on to just fuck the bitch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
I don't know what you're waiting on to just fuck the bitch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Another thing I need to work on, hopefully when my endogenous hormones increase i am more NT irl+phermone pilled

No she's with a normie/htn tall bbc, always flirtiing and shit.

I gotta bulk!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Korea
everything is cope, we live in a simulation.
psl isn't even real, and stacy is getting fucked by some medium ugly NT dude! :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 15669
everything is cope, we live in a simulation.
psl isn't even real, and stacy is getting fucked by some medium ugly NT dude! :feelsgood:
yes bro

Greycel fantasy you will grow out of it
Plus ur too scared to inject t so its over

Another thing I need to work on, hopefully when my endogenous hormones increase i am more NT irl+phermone pilled

No she's with a normie/htn tall bbc, always flirtiing and shit.

I gotta bulk!
Another BBC Pill :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Pakicel

Greycel fantasy you will grow out of it
Plus ur too scared to inject t so its over
actually a possibility tbh
i mean do YOU inject T?

• +1
  • +1
wait , you can't be HTN/chadlite with what you described

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and chigoha
ok

Skin;

Jaw

parents

gym

diet

habits
reading 30m everyday
meditating 30m everyday
limiting my screentime

my falios
#3 overbite - should be fixed with invisalign and elastics. you can read more about my case hereView attachment 1602343

id love to see the face of somebody that says he is htn or chadlite here

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Korea
What does an LED lamp actually do? sounds like cope to me.

Also everything is made in china. Or if its not, the parts are all from china and assembled by retards in a different country

What does an LED lamp actually do? sounds like cope to me.

Also everything is made in china. Or if its not, the parts are all from china and assembled by retards in a different country

Lmfao same here, I wonder if he lives up to it :lul:

Although from the looks of it he isn't :lul:
in this forum you are either full blown surgerymaxxed chad or you are truecel its over tier not even lefort 5 (body transplant with chad) could help you