Its because you're not black
Yes I’m curry
Yeah its over 4psl black guy mogs 6psl curries to dust
no such thing as “6 PSL curry” every single “Chud”preet colorfrauds hard JFL:
C26A23E7 E0B0 480E AE1B 9B68FB055022

A5899C96 A7D6 4FD5 90E2 F0709B5BEC7A

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dont bother with surgeries cos this guys appeal is FUCKING INSANE for a dark skin. Take the female gaze pill. Fashion, piercings, tattoos, beard. Im getting a beard transplant ASAP.
fuck absolute lifefuel for me, need to inject test cause this minoxidil is not doing the trick bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
yea IF they look decent + NT.. and are in an area with a low amount of black male competition so they can easily monopolize the girls that like black men giving the illusion they’re extremely popular with women

go through the comments on this tiktok account if u want a glimpse at the difference in treatment black men get from ordinary white guys. black men smv is not high except in select biased situations. sure u can get ur dick wet if ur black with redeemable qualities but that’s not satisfying to me

it’s just a cucked feeling knowing that so many women, particularly nonwhite women, that ur surrounded by fantasize over white guys on the down low and the main thing keeping them from being run through by white guys if they already aren’t is white mens adverseness to interracial

also money analogy is not good since money isn’t sentient and women aren’t owned they chose who to go to, a guy can lose his “bank account” over time and will have no clue why, and has no clue how to prevent that from happening cuz his ppl as a collective were not proactive in dealing with the phenopill

Who cares? Black women are the bottom tier. They are masculine, aggressive, loud, and ghetto and behave like men.

If I was a black male if never go within 1000 yards of a black female. They are repulsive beasts. Be like the black guy who married Bill gates daughter, don't chase sheeboons.

I coped too long
@looksmaxxer234 I just checked and he already clobbers everyone I've used recently - my irl darkie, mukasa, jacked light skin etc. He is indeed a high appeal tera mogger dark skin. highest appeal dark skin so far. @Blackgymmax I wonna what your irls and urls say about him cos his appeal is insane.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 I just checked and he already clobbers everyone I've used recently - my irl darkie, mukasa, jacked light skin etc. He is indeed a high appeal tera mogger dark skin. highest appeal dark skin so far. @Blackgymmax I wonna what your irls and urls say about him cos his appeal is insane.
Over.

IMG 1941

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Blackgymmax
"I can cook“ 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Looks234
I’m gonna keep it for 2 days. If he breaks 99+ likes, I’ll peg him with Austin Dunham cos my area is giga hard, especially in recent times.
Probably will even though it makes 0 sense. 40 in what like 6 hours? Thats astounding for where you live. Thats a clean 99+ in toronto easily

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and fogdart
Probably will even though it makes 0 sense. 40 in what like 6 hours? Thats astounding for where you live. Thats a clean 99+ in toronto easily
I’m running him on nyc hinge and guess what? He’s having a clean sweep there too lmao what a fucking GOAT. No pics of abs too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Blackgymmax
I’m running him on nyc hinge and guess what? He’s having a clean sweep there too lmao what a fucking GOAT. No pics of abs too
Mirin. female gaze appeal> psl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
why do u sound like ur trolling atp

why do u sound like ur trolling atp
I’m not man. I’ve sent them screenshots plus I was arguing with OP that he lied about the experiments. The guy is just a Tera mogger

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and User49
I’m not man. I’ve sent them screenshots plus I was arguing with OP that he lied about the experiments. The guy is just a Tera mogger
Averageness > modellesque looks like kakonge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Looks234 and fogdart
Yeooo you forgot George odun, the REAL king of darkskins

Attachments

• FACE17EC-88E5-4BAC-B220-B5AF7B60E5E2.jpeg
    FACE17EC-88E5-4BAC-B220-B5AF7B60E5E2.jpeg
    540.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Kamui
@fogdart did you do a thread about his results, can you link it

Bump
Obed defeated me

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Bump
King of blacks.

• JFL
Bump

• JFL
ALL PRAISE KING OBEED 🙏🏿🤲🏿
cat standing GIF

• JFL
Mirin. female gaze appeal> psl
i knew this shit for years lmao....i was afraid id be chased off the forum if i say what i see IRL cause indians here , being TERMINALLY ONLINE, would think im making shit up :feelskek: ......
i have concluded that ppl here just wont FUCKIN listen to even an inch of what contradicts their dogmas, so its useless
maybe its part of the "curse of the high IQ" , cause high iq ppl tend to be insufferable and unagreeable

PS: its incredible that his recession, which the beard doesnt fraud /solve, totally doesnt matter as long as he has drip and tattoos (which only work on dark skin)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Looks234 and Kamui
i knew this shit for years lmao....i was afraid id be chased off the forum if i say what i see IRL cause indians here , being TERMINALLY ONLINE, would think im making shit up :feelskek: ......
i have concluded that ppl here just wont FUCKIN listen to even an inch of what contradicts their dogmas, so its useless
maybe its part of the "curse of the high IQ" , cause high iq ppl tend to be insufferable and unagreeable

PS: its incredible that his recession, which the beard doesnt fraud /solve, totally doesnt matter as long as he has drip and tattoos (which only work on dark skin)
PSL is just a bunch of closet homos circle jerking with each other, no irl slayers look like PSL gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Looks234 and Skywalker
Interesting. Just beardmaxx theory?

Why'd you change your avi? It was iconic

• +1

PS: its incredible that his recession, which the beard doesnt fraud /solve, totally doesnt matter as long as he has drip and tattoos (which only work on dark skin
He isn't recessed. His biggest flaw is his rounded 4hed and his hairline which is too far back.

@RecessedChinCel Carti Knew from the beginning.

"Shawty in Love with my Drip."

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Looks234 and Kamui