“Muh black smv has fallen”

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live in the west, which is 90% white of course a white guy does better in a majority white country.

The point of OP is that blacks still have high SMV if they look decent and can get girls. The OP guy still has 50 stacies willing to suck his dick.

Who cares if his white equivalent gets 70 Stacies? It's like a guy with 100 million net worth complaining that Elon Musk has more money than him
High iq

I don't see the point of these retards always making stupid brain dead arguments like this.
You nailed my exact thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and eyebagcel
Without a doubt, white men are the most universally desired. They are always going to do the best on tinder/OLD bc the majority of women on tinder are nonblack women. Nonblack women either date their own men or whites. The harsh reality is that most blacks are never going to be OLD slayers.
The best course of action is just to accept the immutable and move on. Constantly doing neurotic tinder experiments isn’t going to change anything

However, being black isn’t the death sentence that some users think it is.
As a decent looking black, You will have less options than white dudes, but you will always have options. Harping on about whites having more dating appeal than blacks is like a person with six figures complaining that they aren’t a millionaire.
Asian males have it worse. Their women ignore them and chase after whites.
High iq too.

You live in the west, which is 90% white of course a white guy does better in a majority white country.

The point of OP is that blacks still have high SMV if they look decent and can get girls. The OP guy still has 50 stacies willing to suck his dick.

Who cares if his white equivalent gets 70 Stacies? It's like a guy with 100 million net worth complaining that Elon Musk has more money than him
yea IF they look decent + NT.. and are in an area with a low amount of black male competition so they can easily monopolize the girls that like black men giving the illusion they’re extremely popular with women

go through the comments on this tiktok account if u want a glimpse at the difference in treatment black men get from ordinary white guys. black men smv is not high except in select biased situations. sure u can get ur dick wet if ur black with redeemable qualities but that’s not satisfying to me

it’s just a cucked feeling knowing that so many women, particularly nonwhite women, that ur surrounded by fantasize over white guys on the down low and the main thing keeping them from being run through by white guys if they already aren’t is white mens adverseness to interracial

also money analogy is not good since money isn’t sentient and women aren’t owned they chose who to go to, a guy can lose his “bank account” over time and will have no clue why, and has no clue how to prevent that from happening cuz his ppl as a collective were not proactive in dealing with the phenopill

Last edited:
great thread OP
Amazon Prime Smile GIF by The Boys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234
@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 I'm running him on tinder in my area now. Search age is 18 - 26 years (excluding roasties who would inflate likes I do this for all my tyrone fishes). As you can see I downloaded the pics you sent me. About to create a Hinge in NYC now. Will update.
Screen Shot 2023 05 10 at 84914 PM

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 I'm running him on tinder in my area now. Search age is 18 - 26 years (excluding roasties who would inflate likes I do this for all my tyrone fishes). As you can see I downloaded the pics you sent me. About to create a Hinge in NYC now. Will update.
View attachment 2195768
I don't expect him to do very well. I think his area is just darkskin friendly

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Lol you needa leave Toronto. My area is whiter, has better looking girls and is darkskin friendly.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Lol you needa leave Toronto. My area is whiter, has better looking girls and is darkskin friendly.
Holy shit less than 15 mins and he has 3 likes already in my area. it rarely happens but lets see how it ends @looksmaxxer234
Screen Shot 2023 05 10 at 85505 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Blackgymmax and Looks234
Muh I’m a liar @Blackgymmax
FUCK he is a goddamn fucking slayer. it is fucking over @Blackgymmax . This might be the HIGHEST dark skin appeal in my area. IM NOT even kidding
Screen Shot 2023 05 10 at 85837 PM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Looks234
  • +1
  • Love it
LETS FUCKING PACK IT - ITS OVER. The guy is a TERA tyrone. I didnt even add a shirtless picture. This will be the best dark skin experiment ever in my area I can feel it.
Yeah hes clearly gonna be #1. And if he had a body pic it would be a wrap

@looksmaxxer234 Im sorry for doubting you. Im about to create the hinge now in NYC I hope I dont get banned for catfishing
Yeah hes clearly gonna be #1. And if he had a body pic it would be a wrap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Looks234
LEt me stop hyping him now and wait for the results. The likes have stopped coming in for now
If he's right i must kneel. However it wouldnt really make any sense. I mean the guys psl isnt really good at all and if he were of any other race he would basically look like the stereotypical incel which is odd.

• JFL
If he's right i must kneel. However it wouldnt really make any sense. I mean the guys psl isnt really good at all and if he were of any other race he would basically look like the stereotypical incel which is odd.
“psl isn’t really good”

IMG 1924
IMG 1923
IMG 1922
IMG 1921

Psl is cope tho. He has appeal and nice eyelashes

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 23772 and fogdart
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234 and fogdart
  • +1
whats his psl?

he might be the dark skin GOAT for real no cap.
Hes technically not even 4 psl lol. I guess beard frauding is more acceptable than we think? Idk what to say, jbb

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Jbb might actually just be real. It.. it can't he man it just cant.
He just looks like a normal NT black guy
Giphy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and fogdart
“psl isn’t really good”

View attachment 2195823View attachment 2195825View attachment 2195826View attachment 2195828

Psl is cope tho. He has appeal and nice eyelashes
Hes technically not even 4 psl lol. I guess beard frauding is more acceptable than we think? Idk what to say, jbb
He's female gaze-maxxed. PSL is def cope. We might have to demolish that rating system and bring something new cos this guy is definitely giga tyrone

@looksmaxxer234 what would you say his psl is compared to Zaylon? PSL only

• +1
He's female gaze-maxxed. PSL is def cope. We might have to demolish that rating system and bring something new cos this guy is definitely giga tyrone

Ive never seen anyone not black with a short jaw beard frauding EVER AND I MEAN EVERRR DO THIS GOOD OLD EVER. Its only black dudes

He’s better looking than zaylon imo. Idk zaylon to me is htn, this guy is atleast tyronelite

• +1
Ive never seen anyone not black with a short jaw beard frauding EVER AND I MEAN EVERRR DO THIS GOOD OLD EVER. Its only black dudes
Nah he is female gaze maxxed. Ask the women you know irl and url to rate him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Skywalker and Looks234

Last edited:
  • +1
He’s decent looking to me. But idk I rate different than most users here.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Are girls this forward on your chadfishes? @Blackgymmax

View attachment 2195860View attachment 2195861
Mother fucker even has peanut skull recessed temples. Im not even gonna bother w more surgeries tbh.
He’s decent looking to me. But idk I rate different than most users here.
He looks decent. I have 2 irls who basically have this look and girls really like them. One of them is darkskin the other is more like this guy but w nice hazel eyes

• +1
Mother fucker even has peanut skull recessed temples. Im not even gonna bother w more surgeries tbh.

He looks decent. I have 2 irls who basically have this look and girls really like them
Yea I actually agree with you ngl. His psl isn’t high. He just has appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The fact that this short jawed nigger is doing this well is mind boggling. Great IRL appeal tho
Yeah all im saying is JBB. however @looksmaxxer234 They cant be like some steve urkel looking mf. It seems they just need a beard and ok eye area

• +1

He looks decent. I have 2 irls who basically have this look and girls really like them. One of them is darkskin the other is more like this guy but w nice hazel eyes
Yea I actually agree with you ngl. His psl isn’t high. He just has appeal.
Dont bother with surgeries cos this guys appeal is FUCKING INSANE for a dark skin. Take the female gaze pill. Fashion, piercings, tattoos, beard. Im getting a beard transplant ASAP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Skywalker, User49 and 2 others
Dont bother with surgeries cos this guys appeal is FUCKING INSANE for a dark skin. Take the female gaze pill. Fashion, piercings, tattoos, beard. Im getting a beard transplant ASAP.
I coped too long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Looks234
Imagine if this nigger posted on this website.

“Hey 20M looking for an honest rate what can I improve”
5170E714 B4F0 4500 9C0D 8559526E6FA9

“T50 prey eyes”
D5BFA50F A444 4383 8DF0 B2A586351A2A

“such a nigger nose, look into rhinoplasty asap”
A30E31FE 7AA0 4C8D 9D63 890391E6A892

“Short jawed round faced peanut skull subhuman, it’s literally over for you”

Meanwhile irl he rails your oneitis while you cope with muh gonial angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, VenatorLuparius, Skywalker and 4 others
Beard is looksmin for me, trust my tinder results show. I’m just giving up at this point gonna rope soon

• So Sad
Yeah all im saying is JBB. however @looksmaxxer234 They cant be like some steve urkel looking mf. It seems they just need a beard and ok eye area
Kek phenopill only applies to curries idk why niggas say black SMV is low, it’s only over for u if ur a curry imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, bug_eye_blackcel and Blackgymmax
Kek phenopill only applies to curries idk why niggas say black SMV is low, it’s only over for u if ur a curry imo
Yeah its over 4psl black guy mogs 6psl curries to dust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Status
Not open for further replies.