• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 27472
Another water thread you fat niggas need to get in the gym
itā€™s water to us but you must remember lots of Low IQcels on this site

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Of course but as I said itā€™s hard for a natty to reap the rewards whilst keeping a lean face.
Yea thatā€™s true , but depend on genetic too tbh

• +1
Whats your opinion on s4 ?
Using it currently. Very underwhelming tbh man. Itā€™s fucked with my vision but tbh the vision sides arent a big deal like they donā€™t effect my life

But the price to actual gains ratio is meh, good for vascularity. Iā€™ll stick to Test EQ and var in the future I think

roids are cheaper for better results

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
Using it currently. Very underwhelming tbh man. Itā€™s fucked with my vision but tbh the vision sides arent a big deal like they donā€™t effect my life

But the price to actual gains ratio is meh, good for vascularity. Iā€™ll stick to Test EQ and var in the future I think
How mich do you use i will start tomorrow with it because its hair safe any hair loss on it

• +1
How mich do you use i will start tomorrow with it because its hair safe any hair loss on it
No very very hair safe, I am on high test and S4 zero hair loss

I have tirated up to 50mg per day. are you on test btw? or is this your first experience with PEDs

• +1
No very very hair safe, I am on high test and S4 zero hair loss

I have tirated up to 50mg per day. are you on test btw? or is this your first experience with PEDs
Na i just use sarms used rad 140 got brutal hair loss so i looked up hair safe sarm and s4 is the most hair safe will use 20 mg mk677 with it for 2 months its not so strong as rad but hair is to important tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Well he is a extrem ,most here are LTN to HTN OBVIOUSLY
King reidyz and maesthetics = king getting their trophy after grinding 15 years in the gym

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230402_162455.jpg
    Screenshot_20230402_162455.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
Na i just use sarms used rad 140 got brutal hair loss so i looked up hair safe sarm and s4 is the most hair safe will use 20 mg mk677 with it for 2 months its not so strong as rad but hair is to important tbh
yea honestly just run test tbh bro. but u already slay right? maybe body halo isnā€™t even worth for you

• +1
King reidyz and maesthetics = king getting their trophy after grinding 15 years in the gym
Over for your IQ Incel. Added to ignore.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Solar and Deleted member 22924
The lenghts you go just to not hit the gym

average guy with average build = incel

average guy with mike thurston body = slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 27472
I donā€™t need that kiddo, I have already finished the game lol

• +1

My theory is that all the greycels are the true LOOKSMAXXER meanwhile all the colored one are just truly the irrelevant one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Solar and Deleted member 27472
I have slayed my fair share of white feminist whores. Lol they all virtue signal about toxic masculinity and muscular guys yet they are still attracted to them as most of my matches / slays are these sort of girls lol
BIOLOGY > IDEOLOGY

ACTIONS > WORDS

• +1
yea honestly just run test tbh bro. but u already slay right? maybe body halo isnā€™t even worth for you
Yea still body hallo will accend me hard because i am 6ā€™3 will just use 75-100 mg of s-4 and fuck up my eyes jfl and 30mg of mk677 hope to get some decent results its cucked that rad gives hair loss it was good ass fuck

• +1

I bench 315 and deadlift 600 while lean. It doesnt add anything. Its certainly not worth it for improving smv. It takes 8 hours a week for many years lol terrible roi

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
My theory is that all the greycels are the true LOOKSMAXXER meanwhile all the colored one are just truly the irrelevant one
yeah most the guys with high posts are just perma rotters. with exceptions ofc

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and KING REIDYZ
I bench 315 and deadlift 600 while lean. It doesnt add anything. Its certainly not worth it for improving smv. It takes 8 hours a week for many years lol terrible roi
It doesnā€™t add shit cause you look like SHIT. Lifts are cope JFL. Fucking 600 deadlift who gives a fuck.

Lateral raises will ascend you more than any deadlift

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, thecel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Yea still body hallo will accend me hard because i am 6ā€™3 will just use 75-100 mg of s-4 and fuck up my eyes jfl and 30mg of mk677 hope to get some decent results its cucked that rad gives hair loss it was good ass fuck
The eye vision shit is easy to adjust to bro donā€™t even stress g

• +1
  • Love it
It doesnā€™t add shit cause you look like SHIT. Lifts are cope JFL. Fucking 600 deadlift who gives a fuck.

Lateral raises will ascend you more than any deadlift
Dude you just follow retard bodybuilding theories. Strength = size for naturals. All the literature supports this. I also overheadpress 200 pounds which automatically makes me very strong at lateral raises too. being ripped barely adds anything. Being lean does. The time it takes to get big is approx 7 hours a week for a few years and you have to keep going to maintain.Thats an insane amount of time wasted for a miniscule smv improvement. But go ahead and waste your youth gymcelling. You can roid and it will be easier but roiding rots away your youth and hair like nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
can u run test while being on topical fin or will it fuck ur hairline?? cant get my hands on dut

also i need test or something cause ive been going gym 4-5 times a week for a long ass fucking time, and I still look like a twink

Lol no op
Natty lifting is a joke youā€™d either be dyel in a shirt or a fat fuck
Canā€™t gain size without bulking (destroying your face)
Roids have side effects for most men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
can u run test while being on topical fin or will it fuck ur hairline?? cant get my hands on dut

also i need test or something cause ive been going gym 4-5 times a week for a long ass fucking time, and I still look like a twink
Fin reduces test to dht conversion by 60% so increasing test leads to more dht even with fin. So yea your hair will still get fucked

Fin reduces test to dht conversion by 60% so increasing test leads to more dht even with fin. So yea your hair will still get fucked

fucking over just have to cope with being a twink and facemaxx

i fucking envy people who have naturally big frames

• +1
Cope. Body halo is proven and is a great strategy. Just use test. Inbf MUH HAIRLOSS which is easily avoidable with Dut even with terrible genes, I am proof of this
Bro is test +eq + anadrol a good intermediate bulking cycle ??
I plan to run this after my cut

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472

Probably (not sure for sure). I was NW3 at 16 naturally bro and my hair has heavily improved using hairloss drugs even while on test. Test isnā€™t that bad for hairloss if you use hairloss drugs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623
Bro is test +eq + anadrol a good intermediate bulking cycle ??
I plan to run this after my cut
Yeah that will be good for size to eventually cut to. You have to put on a bit of fat and bloat shortly but the long term muscle gains will be worth. Short term pain long term gain

Careful crashing E2 on EQ btw

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
There is no point helping these losers bro
Physique Max and keep the knowledge to ourselves is the best thing
They just wanna rot in their house , shitpost and appeal to basement rotter gaze and compare female vs male gaze on incel forums
You seem to be the only user here with a high iq truthfully

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
Probably. I was NW3 at 16 naturally bro and my hair has heavily improved using hairloss drugs even while on test. Test isnā€™t that bad for hairloss if you use hairloss drugs

and u can buy Dut or RU easily online

i will wait for my hair transplant to grow in though im fucking paranoid about killing any grafts although they should be resistant to DHT, so technically it shouldnt matter

• +1
i will wait for my hair transplant to grow in though im fucking paranoid about killing any grafts although they should be resistant to DHT, so technically it shouldnt matter
Yeah thatā€™s fair enough bro. PM if you need help getting oral fin or Dut

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623
Muh female gaze is the most retarded thing to happen to this forum

And then they bring up a photo of a bald bodybuilder - meanwhile no one has ever argued that is the best physique for dating JFL

And I agree, I shouldnā€™t of made a 2nd account to try and help people I should of just let them rot tbh
Traditional body building bad. Unevenly trained muscles. Muscle tightness muscles too large. This causes problems in posture effects face and overall health. Plus too much stress from long hours in gym and eating excessive garbage you have a recipe for aging, hairline and hair loss.

Don't gymcel, simply train miminally for test increase. Women only find frame attractive, muscles are not attractive

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why are there so many retards on this fourm saying this?

Obviously if you are a Chad facially you will already get top 1% results so I agree, no need to physique max

But the thing is , 99% of the guys saying this will NEVER be chad no matter how many obscure surgeryā€™s they do.

If you have decent or no results on tinder and you arenā€™t a Manlet / ugly - physique maxxing WILL help your OLD results a LOT!

Physique maxxing is simply - being big enough to look big in a shirt while simultaneously having a lean face that maximises facial aesthetics

Stop coping with muh chad doesnā€™t need to gymmax - thatā€™s water. but your not chad, so if you want to maximise your results you should physique max
I have physique maxed and got no results. You guys donā€™t realize you are obsessing over the male gaze when it comes to physique. Women just donā€™t care when youā€™re ugly or even a normie. Women will only care about face mainly. Thatā€™s why people like Jack Wright will do better than people like Richard Coper.

Attachments

• 69440C25-14FC-457B-A7C4-228003F0905D.jpeg
    69440C25-14FC-457B-A7C4-228003F0905D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Traditional body building bad. Unevenly trained muscles. Muscle tightness muscles too large. This causes problems in posture effects face and overall health. Plus too much stress from long hours in gym and eating excessive garbage you have a recipe for aging, hairline and hair loss.

Don't gymcel, simply train miminally for test increase. Women only find frame attractive, muscles are not attractive
Lmfao look at this mega cope jfl
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27472 and KING REIDYZ
I have physique maxed and got no results. You guys donā€™t realize you are obsessing over the male gaze when it comes to physique. Women just donā€™t care when youā€™re ugly or even a normie. Women will only care about face mainly. Thatā€™s why people like Jack Wright will do better than people like Richard Coper.
maxxed physique is still better than skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and KING REIDYZ
Do it for urself

Thatā€™s why leanmaxxing is the best LOOKSMAXX
i agree, leanmaxxing is necesairy. And leanmaxxing, correlates with gymmaxxing. Because leanmaxxing is easiest achieved WITH excercise and diet.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and 5.5psl
i agree, leanmaxxing is necesairy. And leanmaxxing, correlates with gymmaxxing. Because leanmaxxing is easiest achieved WITH excercise and diet.
you def need to gymmax when leanmaxxing,

Cope

Cope

gymmaxed Normie > dyel Normie

gymmaxed chad > dyel chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
It's literally impossible you having 0 diffrence in your life by having that physique vs being a skinny fat dyel

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
It's literally impossible you having 0 diffrence in your life by having that physique vs being a skinny fat dyel
he's a liar lol

It takes 8 hours a week for many years lol terrible roi
Exactly. Imagine how much farther along you'd be if you spent those 8 hours posting on incel forums instead.

you def need to gymmax when leanmaxxing,
yeah, or you end up looking like Timothee Chalamet body shape.

At least have some muscle mass.

Timothe chalamet 1516123065 view 0

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Obviously if you are a Chad facially you will already get top 1% results so I agree, no need to physique max

But the thing is , 99% of the guys saying this will NEVER be chad no matter how many obscure surgeryā€™s they do.

If you have decent or no results on tinder and you arenā€™t a Manlet / ugly - physique maxxing WILL help your OLD results a LOT!

Physique maxxing is simply - being big enough to look big in a shirt while simultaneously having a lean face that maximises facial aesthetics

Stop coping with muh chad doesnā€™t need to gymmax - thatā€™s water. but your not chad, so if you want to maximise your results you should physique max
it's all about face, you can gymmax if you want even better face but besides that there is nothing to that in looks department.

• +1
most people wont achieve satisfying results without roids

• +1

Stop saying "muh"

• +1