MUH CHAD DOES NOT NEED TO GYMMAX SO I WILL NOT GYMMAX 🤦‍♂️

Lmfao look at this mega cope jfl
@Maesthetics=King
post face then faggot. you wouldn't be on this site if you werent ugly. ctfu im10x bigger than you roided goyim

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Cope. Body halo is proven and is a great strategy. Just use test. Inbf MUH HAIRLOSS which is easily avoidable with Dut even with terrible genes, I am proof of this
Why do you use Dut over Fin?

There is no point helping these losers bro
Physique Max and keep the knowledge to ourselves is the best thing
They just wanna rot in their house , shitpost and appeal to basement rotter gaze and compare female vs male gaze on incel forums

But that’s the best. I actively intend to rot for the rest of my life.

neck lats forearms delts upper chest beats everything tho

focus on these or u will be too gymcel like

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
It's literally impossible you having 0 diffrence in your life by having that physique vs being a skinny fat dyel
Believe it friend. The only attention I get are from dudes and old ladies

you deleted the ones where you said you had dates whith white skinny girl to blackgymmax

Im not dumb
What are you talking about? I have never deleted any posts. Also I was able to get girls like that before I gymmaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
What are you talking about? I have never deleted any posts. Also I was able to get girls like that before I gymmaxxed.
Yeah so you're going to tell me that being skinny was better for you to have girls

and if you had girls before that, then why are you talking about your shitty life with girls jfl

"No result"

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah so you're going to tell me that being skinny was better for you to have girls

and if you had girls before that, then why are you talking about your shitty life with girls jfl

"No result"
I never said it was better i said it was the same. The type of girls I get now are the same type of girls I get after I gymmaxxed.

I’m talking about my shitty life, because even though I got girls. The girls I got weren’t attractive and I was always rejected by girls I did find attractive.

• +1
I never said it was better i said it was the same. The type of girls I get now are the same type of girls I get after I gymmaxxed.

I’m talking about my shitty life, because even though I got girls. The girls I got weren’t attractive and I was always rejected by girls I did find attractive.
show me an attractive girl that u want and an unattractive girl that u match

I'm curious to know what you find of an unnattractive woman. And don't talk to me about the big whales

I'd rather get my OBO, rhino, genio, paranasal implants, and infraorbital implants/fat transfer and be done with it

I'm 192cm and after surgeries will be a mogger, I'm not wasting time in the gym

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
show me an attractive girl that u want and an unattractive girl that u match

I'm curious to know what you find of an unnattractive woman. And don't talk to me about the big whales
This girl would be unattractive to me(on the right)
This girl would be attractive to me(on the left)

Attachments

• 9C28E396-8205-4000-BD24-EB1F254370E9.jpeg
    9C28E396-8205-4000-BD24-EB1F254370E9.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 333D9C4F-9507-41B9-A8F9-5200ED5FB76A-min.png
    333D9C4F-9507-41B9-A8F9-5200ED5FB76A-min.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
you gonna tell me that all the girls that want you look like the girl on the right?

I'd rather get my OBO, rhino, genio, paranasal implants, and infraorbital implants/fat transfer and be done with it

I'm 192cm and after surgeries will be a mogger, I'm not wasting time in the gym
Obo is a meme don't get that

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
I actually attract both these type of women.How tall are you and how much do you weight?

• +1
I actually attract both these type of women.How tall are you and how much do you weight?
I’m about 5’11” and I weigh about 220 pounds with an FFMI of 25

I’m about 5’11” and I weigh about 220 pounds with an FFMI of 25
Im 5'11 and i weight 230 and i barely have any problem attracting decent looking white women.It's sounds like your face is medicore looking if you struggling to get MTBs-HTBs...

Why are there so many retards on this fourm saying this?

Obviously if you are a Chad facially you will already get top 1% results so I agree, no need to physique max

But the thing is , 99% of the guys saying this will NEVER be chad no matter how many obscure surgery’s they do.

If you have decent or no results on tinder and you aren’t a Manlet / ugly - physique maxxing WILL help your OLD results a LOT!

Physique maxxing is simply - being big enough to look big in a shirt while simultaneously having a lean face that maximises facial aesthetics

Stop coping with muh chad doesn’t need to gymmax - that’s water. but your not chad, so if you want to maximise your results you should physique max
Truth be told, even chad gymmaxxes

What a dumb post, no shit if you’re average looking going to the gym will help you. Most people who say gym is cope are ugly and/or short and they’re right, it’s a dumb cope that won’t change shit if 99% of girls find a guy ugly/short.

Im 5'11 and i weight 230 and i barely have any problem attracting decent looking white women.It's sounds like your face is medicore looking if you struggling to get MTBs-HTBs...
It is mediocre. Also curious to know are you white?

Obo is a meme don't get that
I'm one of the few people here that will get it (subcranially)
I just need the money

You will understand the importance of physique maxxing and masculine maxxing when you will be 25+.
I'm pretty sure 90% of guy over 30 are either fat, skinny fat, or obese.
At 30, if you get a beard and are in shape (in shape, nota bodybuilder), you mog a lot of people.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane and Solar
I just go out to the park,store,mall and local events.They usually approach me while I'm just minding my own business...
Bro is a literal chad

• +1
5'3, but im 16 and on aromasin rn
Inject hgh, @FreakkForLife had sent a link with hgh 50$/100iu you need hgh man, an ai isnt enough you need both to grow, if you have any questions ask me

Inject hgh, @FreakkForLife had sent a link with hgh 50$/100iu you need hgh man, an ai isnt enough you need both to grow, if you have any questions ask me
I have source but no money. And i guess im short bc of my pinworms

Why are there so many retards on this fourm saying this?

Obviously if you are a Chad facially you will already get top 1% results so I agree, no need to physique max

But the thing is , 99% of the guys saying this will NEVER be chad no matter how many obscure surgery’s they do.

If you have decent or no results on tinder and you aren’t a Manlet / ugly - physique maxxing WILL help your OLD results a LOT!

Physique maxxing is simply - being big enough to look big in a shirt while simultaneously having a lean face that maximises facial aesthetics

Stop coping with muh chad doesn’t need to gymmax - that’s water. but your not chad, so if you want to maximise your results you should physique max
I’m 6’0. How much should I weigh to look aesthetic?

5'3, but im 16 and on aromasin rn
you gotta blast more then just aromasin, i'd rather die before living as a guy shorter than 5'6 without at least chadlite face.

I have source but no money. And i guess im short bc of my pinworms
work a job asap, muh cant work, find someone from the family that will hire you or find you a job. You have a limited time frame but focus on how height would improve your life. Its the best for the image of a man. Also your face would improve from the hgh.

I can’t train for shit these days man

work a job asap, muh cant work, find someone from the family that will hire you or find you a job. You have a limited time frame but focus on how height would improve your life. Its the best for the image of a man. Also your face would improve from the hgh.
Ik bro, but the aromasin can give me time up to 22. And i start my apprenticeship this summer (800 per month). And getting rid of the worms is the first thing i do

I've never touched a weight, had a shower or a haircut, I'm just here to laugh at all you virgins in between slaying tbh.

Wish you guys luck.
This forum is strictly for niggers that are incels. Leave before I go ER on your ass

There is no point helping these losers bro
Physique Max and keep the knowledge to ourselves is the best thing
They just wanna rot in their house , shitpost and appeal to basement rotter gaze and compare female vs male gaze on incel forums
The same nigga who says 6’1 is manlet.

• JFL