MUH CHAD DOES NOT NEED TO GYMMAX SO I WILL NOT GYMMAX šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Why are there so many retards on this fourm saying this?

Obviously if you are a Chad facially you will already get top 1% results so I agree, no need to physique max

But the thing is , 99% of the guys saying this will NEVER be chad no matter how many obscure surgeryā€™s they do.

If you have decent or no results on tinder and you arenā€™t a Manlet / ugly - physique maxxing WILL help your OLD results a LOT!

Physique maxxing is simply - being big enough to look big in a shirt while simultaneously having a lean face that maximises facial aesthetics

Stop coping with muh chad doesnā€™t need to gymmax - thatā€™s water. but your not chad, so if you want to maximise your results you should physique max
Yeah, Iā€™m a height and gym expert:
- gym is very important for everyone imo, but it has a special halo on pretty boys.
- more important than gym is eating correctly, a skinny short guy is appalling and will actually make people mad at your weakness. This doesnā€™t really apply to skinny tall guys as much, and becoming too bulky as a tall guy is a huge turnoff for women. The biggest Chad I know bulked for a while and lost his Chad slender halo big time while working out. Heā€™s back to Chad now tho.
- shoulders are most important, and glutes. Nobody cares about abs at all.
- Donā€™t do isolation exercises except when first starting to learn where the muscles are or youā€™ll look like a giant marshmallow. You want to look like a predator with large shoulders and strong glutes/legs that can mog, not the Michellan man.
- always take pictures because you will get body dysmophia very quickly, itā€™s natural to get the dysmophia and to not notice your body changing and end up as a bloated marshmallow, eventually youā€™ll hone in your look but progress pictures are one of the only ways to tell what you actually look like because your mind canā€™t see small changes very easily like others can.

Ik bro, but the aromasin can give me time up to 22. And i start my apprenticeship this summer (800 per month). And getting rid of the worms is the first thing i do
Alright smart move, I'll pray you get it asap and start injecting to grow.

Alright smart move, I'll pray you get it asap and start injecting to grow.
Yea brotha, my doc said i will grow natty to 5ā€˜7 but ig i can get 5ā€˜11