[Muh friendship] Shonen Mangas are so bluepilled.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
It's all about muh friendship.
The most :bluepill: , OP and over-rated shit ever.

Whenever the main character (15 year old school kid) is about to die , have a flashback about his friends (and oneitis) and it will instantly grant him an ultimate power to defeat the big bad villian who spent ten thousand years mastering his craft.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 7044 and Jagged0
Its just like real life the incel who spends a thousand years mastering something never wins

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChadFucksYourOneitis and RetardSubhuman
stop watching fantasy/hero genre, they're cringe and generic

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis

Whenever the main character (15 year old school kid) is about to die , have a flashback about his friends (and oneitis) and it will instantly grant him an ultimate power to defeat the big bad villian who spent ten thousand years mastering his craft.
Exact reason I only watch/read Chinese animated series now the main characters are more selfish and cutthroat not to mention fuck the girls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Exact reason I only watch/read Chinese animated series now the main characters are more selfish and cutthroat not to mention fuck the girls
Ye The Chinese are always based.
Could you recommend one,bro?

Yeah. I thought Attack On Titan was different, but it ended up being the same trash, only worse because I wasn’t expecting. Seinen mogs.

but what if the shounen was about becoming the greatest looksmaxxer? Also, the friendship thing doesn't give them power it just lets them up their conviction

Unfathomably based and blackpilled.

• Love it