Muh go Carnivore it's what our AnCeStOrS did

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
This is like true to an extent but to make it seem like meat and associated fats are all our ancestors ate is false because the eating and activity patterns of our ancestors were greatly varied and not only meat or exclusively animal based for that matter.

timestamped

@SubhumanCurrycel
The best available estimates suggest that those ancestors obtained about 35% of their dietary energy from fats, 35% from carbohydrates and 30% from protein. Saturated fats contributed approximately 7.5% total energy and harmful trans-fatty acids contributed negligible amounts. Polyunsaturated fat intake was high, with n-6:n-3 approaching 2:1 (v. 10:1 today). Cholesterol consumption was substantial, perhaps 480 mg/d. Carbohydrate came from uncultivated fruits and vegetables, approximately 50% energy intake as compared with the present level of 16% energy intake for Americans. High fruit and vegetable intake and minimal grain and dairy consumption made ancestral diets base-yielding, unlike today's acid-producing pattern. Honey comprised 2-3% energy intake as compared with the 15% added sugars contribute currently. Fibre consumption was high, perhaps 100 g/d, but phytate content was minimal. Vitamin, mineral and (probably) phytochemical intake was typically 1.5 to eight times that of today except for that of Na, generally <1000 mg/d, i.e. much less than that of K

It has been unclear when early humans began to rely extensively on grains, but Mercader (p. 1680) has discovered films of starch residues on stone tools at a cave site in Mozambique dating to about 100,000 years ago. The residues are consistent with starch grains from wild sorghum and indicate that early humans relied on cereals much earlier than previously thought. The Mozambican example of sorghum exploitation thus represents the longest known tradition of cereal use in the world.
A large assemblage of starch granules has been retrieved from the surfaces of Middle Stone Age stone tools from Mozambique, showing that early Homo sapiens relied on grass seeds starting at least 105,000 years ago, including those of sorghum grasses.

The Early Gravettian inhabitants of Grotta Paglicci (sublayer 23 A) are currently the most ancient hunter–gatherers able to process plants to obtain flour. They also developed targeted technologies for complex processing of the plant portions before grinding. The present study testifies for the first time, to our knowledge, the performance of a thermal pretreatment that could have been crucial in a period characterized by a climate colder than the current one. The starch record on the Paglicci grinding stone is currently the most ancient evidence of the processing of Avena (oat).

But now evidence has emerged that people enjoyed their carbs even during the Paleolithic era, a period also known as the Old Stone Age that stretched from roughly 2.5 million to 12,000 years ago. A new analysis of a Paleolithic pestle shows it was dusted with oat starch, suggesting that ancient humans were grinding oats into flour and, presumably, dining on oatcakes or some other oat-based delicacy.

Early evidence of cooked starchy plant food is sparse, yet the consumption of starchy roots is likely to have been a key innovation in the human diet. Wadley et al. report the identification of whole, charred rhizomes of plants of the genus Hypoxis from Border Cave, South Africa, dated up to 170,000 years ago. Plant carbohydrates were undoubtedly consumed in antiquity, yet starchy geophytes were seldom preserved archaeologically. We report evidence for geophyte exploitation by early humans from at least 170,000 years ago.

These remains, some 780,000 y old, comprise 55 taxa, including nuts, fruits, seeds, vegetables, and plants producing underground storage organs. They reflect a varied plant diet, staple plant foods, seasonality, and hominins’ environmental knowledge and use of fire in food processing. Our results change previous notions of paleo diet and shed light on hominin abilities to adjust to new environments and exploit different flora, facilitating population diffusion, survival, and colonization beyond Africa.

@SteveRogers @Prettyboy going to cope like the pope in this one no doubts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Lorsss, Hirekdr and 9 others
absolute water, we already know carnivore diet is a scam

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Hirekdr, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Drink soy and eat leaves goyim
oh wow a strawman... never seen that one before
Drink soy
eat leaves
The 'plants have muh toxic compounds in them so we shouldn't eat them' argument is also like super retarded because if they were so toxic they sure are doing a horrible job of killing us because people who eat more plants live longer.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
True. This is an Andrew Tate cel cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, SubhumanCurrycel, Oberyn and 1 other person
JUST LOL AT THIS DOG WRITING ESSAYS TO EAT MORE SOY

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

MONGOLS ONLY ATE AN ANIMAL DIET AND CONQUERED ALL OF THE WORLD
Migrant-Herders-and-Poverty.jpg

The Mongols' main meat foods were mutton and lamb; although by all accounts, their favorite was horse-meat, it was a preference that the average family could seldom indulge. The other principal type of food was milk (in various processed forms), again chiefly from sheep, but mare's milk by preference.
11309.png

MONGOLS MOGGED THE FUCK OUT OF SOY CHINESE DOGS
main-qimg-2b0167a609a0a5b9919c7326b403ff66-lq

VS
Shutterstock_7194161a.jpg

WHY?

BECAUSE THEY ATE A CARNIVORE DIET

CarnivoreDiet-1169142790-770x533-1.jpg

JUST LOL AT UR LIFE MY SON BELIEVING GOYSLOP PROPAGANDA

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Gargantuan, horizontallytall and 17 others
even if he's mike israetel i won't take diet advice from a roided drug addict bodybuilder who's identity is walking around with tupperwares with tasteless chicken breast and jasmin rice. thx.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, JovenCansao, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
oh wow a strawman... never seen that one before

The 'plants have muh toxic compounds in them so we shouldn't eat them' argument is also like super retarded because if they were so toxic they sure are doing a horrible job of killing us because people who eat more plants live longer.
go send some studies on soy that are longer than a few months. oh wait you cant because they dont exist - i wonder why...

there can be 100 reasons why people who eat more fruit and veggies live longer - basically because of the nutrients that people who don't eat them and also don't eat organ meats don't get. also because some people can't even digest meat properly because their stomach acid is not enough, etc. etc. i could literally tell u 20 more.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoneDensity and softlysoftly
you post the dumbest shit
why not post evidence to refute what I posted? I made claims and provided evidence to back it up now you do the same or shut the fuck up!
even if he's mike israetel i won't take diet advice from a roided drug addict bodybuilder who's identity is walking around with tupperwares with tasteless chicken breast and jasmin rice. thx.
ok then take advice from someone like Layne Norton PhD, or Gil Carvalho MD, PhD they don't use steroids as far as I know

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

11309.png

VS

WHY?

save all those cringey look ism gifs for when you are roasting someone in off topic
I never said to like go vegan or avoid meats
I only said it is false to assume what our ancestors ate were all the same with no variation
I eat meat myself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
go send some studies on soy that are longer than a few months. oh wait you cant because they dont exist - i wonder why...

there can be 100 reasons why people who eat more fruit and veggies live longer - basically because of the nutrients that people who don't eat them and also don't eat organ meats don't get. also because some people can't even digest meat properly because their stomach acid is not enough, etc. etc. i could literally tell u 20 more.
holy shit you are low IQ as fuck and you have ZERO fucking understanding of the heirarchy of evidence!

You posted a single case report and associative study both are way at the bottom of the evidence hierarchy
While I posted RCTs and Meta-analysis of isoflavone intake which are at the top
You have yet to post any RCTs on HUMANS showing a negative impact of soy intake on male reproductive hormones
my point is there is no need to demonize plants
Im not carnivore and neither am I a vegan
I believe in whole foods, low saturated fats, low cholesterol, high fiber and adequate mufa, moderate carbs and protein

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, Danish_Retard, Yerico7 and 1 other person
holy shit you are low IQ as fuck and you have ZERO fucking understanding of the heirarchy of evidence!

You posted a single case report and associative study both are way at the bottom of the evidence hierarchy
While I posted RCTs and Meta-analysis of isoflavone intake which are at the top
You have yet to post any RCTs on HUMANS showing a negative impact of soy intake on male reproductive hormones
and all of your meta analysis studies proof NOTHING other than that there is no evidence of soy lowering T over a few months. You have no evidence whatsoever that it does not lower T in the long run. Even if I just posted a single case report and associative study it is more than NOTHING do you understand that?

Tell me again why phyto- and xenoestrogens are in plants in the first place? Magic? The only explanation is that it gave those plants an advantage through natural selection by controlling the birth populations of the animals feeding on it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Even if I just posted a single case report and associative study it is more than NOTHING do you understand that?
im conversing with low iq fucks
you don't even understand the basic principles of study design or how to even interpret them
correlation does not imply causation you moron
and case studies are as good as me telling you I can fly like a bird just because I said so

when we actually test the effects on humans we see no negative impact on reproductive hormones in men
you will say muh only a few months ok fine then don't make a claim that soy is bad for male hormones because there is cleary ZERO evidence suggesting causality
and what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
Tell me again why phyto- and xenoestrogens are in plants in the first place? Magic? The only explanation is that it gave those plants an advantage through natural selection by controlling the birth populations of the animals feeding on it.
please go take biochemistry and study human nutrition before you start barking like a dog
the more you speak the more you reveal your ignorance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22354
you don't even understand the basic principles of study design or how to even interpret them
and case studies are as good as me telling you I can fly like a bird just because I said so

when we actually test the effects on humans we see no negative impact on reproductive hormones in men
you will say muh only a few months ok fine then don't make a claim that soy is bad for male hormones because there is cleary ZERO evidence suggesting causality

please go take biochemistry and study human nutrition before you start barking like a dog
Whats your opinion on this:
https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

im btw not really carnivore, but primal including fruit, carrots, sweet potatos and so on. I agree with you that pure carnivore is bullshit, unless you eat/drink really everything from the cattle and the cattle is healthy and grazing on nutrient-rich soil.

Last edited:
Humans have been doing anything & everything possible to source carbohydrates throughout our entire existence.

They were just out there taking liquids from trees & turning it into refined sugars.

Getting stung by bees for honey.

Growing swaths of sugar cane.

Learned to extract sugar from tons of varying root vegetables.

Simple sugars have been a part of the human diet for a very long time.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Mr.Proper, Danish_Retard and 2 others
you have to understand not all research is made equal
if you want tightly controlled and regulated research done on humans for like considerable amounts of time you not only have to get past the board of ethics but also need shit tons of money which relies on having good funding

the result of this is poorly designed research done in vitro or in some animal model then certain professionals with an agenda will go and make bold claims based on the results of these poorly designed and controlled trials which obviously leads to misinformation and poor diagnosis
im btw not really carnivore, but primal including fruit, carrots, sweet potatos and so on. I agree with you that pure carnivore is bullshit, unless you eat/drink really everything from the cattle and the cattle is healthy and grazing on nutrient-rich soil.
thats all im trying to say
but retards who didn't even read the thread want to try and falsey accuse me of trying to get people to eat more soy and go vegan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 23778

>proceeds to link n=1 case studies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hirekdr, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
the guys a retard
he thought he was being smart by requesting for studies that are longer term but then proceeds to post evidence of the lowest level on the evidence hierarchy lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Whats your opinion on this:
https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020124

Why do you eat sweet potatoes and carrots instead of white potatoes? Because of ''vitamin A''? beta carotene accumulates in the body causes b vitamins deficiency and turns off thyroid function

this is coming from someone who megadosed beta carotene to get a tan and still got yellow hands five years later jfl, everytime I eat cooked carrots it gets worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

11309.png

VS

WHY?

Legit

Mongol BVLL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and cmfanel
y'all don't have to kill each other over this btw

pure carnivore is better than vegan but not optimal either. op is well backed up no reason to call him a nigger every post even though he does make shit posts sometimes thx

• +1
Why do you eat sweet potatoes and carrots instead of white potatoes? Because of ''vitamin A''? beta carotene accumulates in the body causes b vitamins deficiency and turns off thyroid function
Source?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 22354

you sound like the biggest ignorant retard ever holy fuck - you can't even do logical thinking. np go eat your soy idc. Of course there is evidence suggesting causality LMAO and if you think I don't understand the concept of correlection/causality just kys when at the same time you post that horrible veggies/mortality study as evidence for your shit. So you claim there is 0 evidence suggesting causality but this is clearly false.
BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY LONGTERM PROOF YOU CAN GET - and if you weren't so blind and understood the mechanisms of our body you would understand this. As @softlysoftly said. It is nearly impossible to do a controlled study over years.

"muuh this is not evidence it's an animal study blabla" Look this far there is no evidence that suggests that soy doesn't have bad effects longterm BUT THERE IS SOME EVIDENCE AND EVEN IF IT'S JUST FROM A FEW SINGLE CASE STUDIES AND ANIMAL STUDIES that it might effect our hormones in a negative way. And WE KNOW that it can effect other mammals - quite harsh as can be seen....
And then you have to consider that those animal studies were all done on herbivores who have had exposure to similar foods for million of years - we haven't. Humans are obligate carnivores so it's even more likely that it has even worse impacts on us.

And I am not suggesting that having some natto, soy sauce or tofu here and there will fuck your T.

Last edited:
Thanks for the looksmax advice

this is coming from someone who megadosed beta carotene to get a tan and still got yellow hands five years later jfl, everytime I eat cooked carrots it gets worse
A clear distinction must also be made here between supplements and real food. I eat sweet potato and white ones, only as a source of carbohydrates in addition to fruits (to reach my carb goal). They do not fulfill any other function for me. Beef liver, by the way, provides a better tan than everything you read about beta carotene on this forum. But there are also various genetic differences and differences in relation to your digestive system. Problems can arise from many things, it is difficult to determine clearly.
if you want tightly controlled and regulated research done on humans for like considerable amounts of time you not only have to get past the board of ethics but also need shit tons of money which relies on having good funding
This is exactly my problem with most scientific studies, plus easier access into science, negative flynn effect and declining g factor. And as you said, really long-term studies on humans based on the scientific method, with the consideration of all scientific quality criteria, usually never exist.

That's why it's so important in terms of nutrition to do a/b testing and see what you tolerate best. At the same time, of course, to cover all the necessary nutrients. I get along well with primal (im btw cooking most animal products bc of quality issues). But I dont feel well eating salads/processed foods/vegetable oils for example, so I avoid them.

Follow your instincts, they have evolved over a long time and know better what is healthy and not than any studies done by poor idiots without long-term data on humans and without taking into account all the quality criteria.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, softlysoftly and Deleted member 5815
BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY LONGTERM PROOF YOU CAN GET
They aren't proof.

It is nearly impossible to do a controlled study over years.
So therefore you resort to relying on n=1 case studies rather than looking for long-term meta-analyses?

ISF can cause both positive and negative effects in animals, depending on the species, the age and sex of the animals, and the dose and the frequency of exposure. Moderate concentrations of ISF, which occur naturally in feed, can have positive effects on growth performance, laying performance, and milk production. However, also negative effects on growth and laying performance have occasionally been observed. Furthermore, in ruminants, pigs, and fish, high concentrations of ISF were shown to negatively affect reproductive health.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, softlysoftly and Danish_Retard
Depends on a lot of things, genetic, intestinal flora, time of the day, activities.

But to be honest protein food must be 30% of a looksmaxing man eating, at the very least. The rest must be other whole food, good vegetables, nuts, fruits, oil, etc.
All of which focus on testosterone, collagen production, mental focus, muscle mass. No soy, no shit milk, no tape water, no gmo vegetable / fruits with pesticides.

For some people I know, full carnivore diet almost nullify their auto immune disease, because they seems to come from starch / simple sugar craving bacterias.

So there is an inbetween "go full carnivore graaw" and "eat the bugs and be happy", which is try and adapt to your case, your goal, and your daily life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, anticel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
@softlysoftly what’s your thoughts on the Mediterranean diet?
High focus on unsaturated fats from olive oils, fish, high amounts of vegetables, fruits and whole grain.

I eat at around a 30/30/40
Protein/fat/carb ratio seems to be working pretty well

• +1
Food throughout the millennia has been dependent on the season, region and stage, there is no single ancestral diet. However, it is clear that our ancestors ate more meat than we eat today, we can verify this by looking at the tribes that currently have a hunter-gatherer lifestyle as the Maasai, the proportion between meat and plants will always be variable, but animal foods will tend to be greater.

Evidently plants were eaten, but not as much as now, between 45% to 65% of our diet was of animal origin.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10702160/

We also know how important animal foods were because the transition to agriculture damaged our health.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110615094514.htm

I believe in whole foods, low saturated fats, low cholesterol, high fiber and adequate mufa, moderate carbs and protein
High fiber diets hinder mineral absorption and reduce testosterone.

• +1
@softlysoftly what’s your thoughts on the Mediterranean diet?
High focus on unsaturated fats from olive oils, fish, high amounts of vegetables, fruits and whole grain.

I eat at around a 30/30/40
Protein/fat/carb ratio seems to be working pretty well
big fan of that diet I preach it all the time

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Lol, lmao even

Attachments

• 1669822166993359.jpg
    1669822166993359.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and softlysoftly
They aren't proof.

So therefore you resort to relying on n=1 case studies rather than looking for long-term meta-analyses?
what is your opinion of raypeat diet good sir?

hiw tf did they eat a lot of polyunsaturated fats?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854