Soy does NOT lower Testosterone

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
Why are people still saying myths like soy lowers test in humans when we have many human studies showing little to no effect on testosterone with soy consumption?
It was like a rat study used to push the soy-reduced testosterone claim and idiots like @kalefartbomb and @VeryFuglyNiyguhs still pushing this myth to this day

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, thecel, flippasav and 15 others
they're high in pufas and frequently consuming pufas was associated with significantly lower test levels ''soyboys'' eat a bunch of processed foods which are full of pufas

there's a lot of japanese stores around my new place I wanna try natto seems like the only soy product worth consuming
Capture dcran le 2022 08 10  120522

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, theRiderEffect and 10 others
they're high in pufas and frequently consuming pufas was associated with significantly lower test levels ''soyboys'' eat a bunch of processed foods which are full of pufas

there's a lot of japanese stores around my new place I wanna try natto seems like the only soy product worth consuming View attachment 1817427
so basically stay away from processed foods not necessarily soy?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, aspiringexcel, squirrelcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, zeshama and 4 others
so many replies trying to make fun of me with memes but not a single peer reviewed publication to disprove anything
clowns

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, optimisticzoomer, hattrick and 4 others
so many replies trying to make fun of me with memes but not a single peer reviewed publication to disprove anything
clowns
Don't eat soy it's harmful

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
clowns
Why bother with studies if you can just have a peer reviewed physique

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Why bother with studies if you can just have a peer reviewed physique
just post proof that eating soy reduces test in statistically significant amounts in humans until then stfu and take the L mate
oh wait they have already tested this and the meta fuckin analysis basically says its myth
Jewish propaganda
muh jews is not proof or evidence

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SubhumanCurrycel
just post proof that eating soy reduces test in statistically significant amounts in humans until then stfu and take the L mate
oh wait they have already tested this and the meta fuckin analysis basically says its myth

muh jews is not proof or evidence
It doesn't lower testosterone jfl it's an incel meme
You can include it in your diet

• +1
Just don't replace your meal with soy
Include it in your meal

clowns
You proved soy lowers testosterone. You said that study reduced testosterone a little bit. It's logical to assume that consuming alot of soy of a long period of time will lower test even more

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and softlysoftly
You proved soy lowers testosterone. You said that study reduced testosterone a little bit. It's logical to assume that consuming alot of soy of a long period of time will lower test even more
thanks for proving you didn't read the studies nor watch the vids mate
I think you should like do what you do best and give andrew tate a blowjob

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Acion and Baldingman1998
thanks for proving you didn't read the studies nor watch the vids mate
I think you should like do what you do best and give andrew tate a blowjob
Listen here retard. Plant foods are only good for gut health and microbiome. If you're eating soy it means that you're eating less animal products and meat which are a better source of vitamins,minerals, and amino acids than all plant sources. Even if soy has 0 effect on testosterone eating soy means eating less meat which is more bioavailable in humans and better digested and absorbed.

Even if soy has 0 effect on testosterone
thats like my entire point doofus

you have retards on this place claiming soy kills T
and retards saying soy has estrogenic effects

my post was made to like disprove and debunk these myths spread by retards like those two

No need to eat soy aka poor man's meat, just eat meat and eggs and enjoy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Baldingman1998 @Chadpreetmaybe you guys missed the point if you think I made this post to like promote eating soy I just don't want people to be misinformed and spreading bullshit myths like 'soy lowers T'

I switched over to a soy/hemp protein blend a year or so ago cos whey gave me some digestive issues

I have 2 shakes most days and my gains are just as good if not better than with whey- sex drive still very high. I’ll get my levels checked soon so will find out if it changed anytbint but I expect it won’t have tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and softlysoftly
Currently taking a shit so can’t respond with anything remotely high IQ but I noticed this in one of the studies.

The others only provide abstracts but I’ll dig them up soon if I have time.

Attachments

• FDC61F4A-3787-4CAB-BD8B-86D5ECB7C586.jpeg
    FDC61F4A-3787-4CAB-BD8B-86D5ECB7C586.jpeg
    782.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It’s not harmful but choosing soy as your source of protein instead of meats, dairy, or even nuts or whey

= sign of cuck, high estrogen, someone I don’t wanna associate with

• +1
soy tastes like industrial waste product compared to meat

how hard is it really to just eat a steak? Lol

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and softlysoftly
Let’s see your physique boyo?
he doesn't workout he just sits behind his laptop jacking off to ramirez and elias depoop pictures while amassing a staggering 14,000+ posts on an incel board
he is like one of the biggest low iq dogs to post here

Currently taking a shit so can’t respond with anything remotely high IQ but I noticed this in one of the studies.

The others only provide abstracts but I’ll dig them up soon if I have time.
jw is just a company for protein shakes and vitamins no? Are they like primary soy producers or something like that

Soy causes hormonal imbalance because it binds to hormone receptors. why would you want to mess with your hormone receptors?

• Hmm...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deprived
Listen here retard. Plant foods are only good for gut health and microbiome. If you're eating soy it means that you're eating less animal products and meat which are a better source of vitamins,minerals, and amino acids than all plant sources. Even if soy has 0 effect on testosterone eating soy means eating less meat which is more bioavailable in humans and better digested and absorbed.
Your boobs look good boyo, how did you grow them

Thank goodness that the entire modern food industry doesn’t rely on soy, so therefore no one has any incentive to fabricate these “studies” and upset the processed food industry! Srsly look up the replication crisis, modern studies are bunk

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Thank goodness that the entire modern food industry doesn’t rely on soy, so therefore no one has any incentive to fabricate these “studies” and upset the processed food industry! Srsly look up the replication crisis, modern studies are bunk
Some studies say bald men are attractive and that 5'7 is ideal height. Jfl at believing everything is legitimate.

• +1
Reactions: 80iq, Elvisandreaa and serbiangandy
muh bunk just because it doesn't align with your personal beliefs
Some studies say bald men are attractive and that 5'7 is ideal height. Jfl at believing everything is legitimate.
those are easily debunked and not reputable sources ever jfl like I can't believe you are trying to equate that to nutrition I know you never worked in this field at all

• +1
Reactions: Acion
muh bunk just because it doesn't align with your personal beliefs

those are easily debunked and not reputable sources ever jfl like I can't believe you are trying to equate that to nutrition I know you never worked in this field at all
Why would the mainstream food industry ever do anything beneficial to the customer? They are in bed with big pharma, and the food they serve makes people sickly, hormonally unbalanced husks. There is no money in healthy people, and no money in dead people. The money is somewhere between. My point here is that soy = good nutrition is a ultra mainstream narrative (eat ze bugs, don't eat meat etc) so the mainstream research industry is never going to release a serious study that discredits the mainstream narrative.

• Hmm...
Why would the mainstream food industry ever do anything beneficial to the customer? They are in bed with big pharma, and the food they serve makes people sickly, hormonally unbalanced husks. There is no money in healthy people, and no money in dead people. The money is somewhere between. My point here is that soy = good nutrition is a ultra mainstream narrative (eat ze bugs, don't eat meat etc) so the mainstream research industry is never going to release a serious study that discredits the mainstream narrative.
you are conflating shit big time

the only 'mainstream' shit you need you need to avoid are things like fast food restaurants because they serve processed foods that are super high calorie, hyperpalatable, and insufficient micronutrition
and you actually see plenty of research on this despite the fast food industry being a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR industry, how the fuck do you explain that???? According to your shit logic there should be ZERO research going against "the MaInStReAm" fast food restaurants & processed foods but CLEARLY there is.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
you are conflating shit big time

the only 'mainstream' shit you need you need to avoid are things like fast food restaurants because they serve processed foods that are super high calorie, hyperpalatable, and insufficient micronutrition
and you actually see plenty of research on this despite the fast food industry being a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR industry, how the fuck do you explain that???? According to your shit logic there should be ZERO research going against "the MaInStReAm" fast food restaurants & processed foods but CLEARLY there is.
Faggots that eat this shit literally don't give a fuck about what's in it. If you eat fast food constantly then you have no will power or no dieting knowledge. Soy however is relevant to people that know basics about dieting but not enough to know its bad for them. Biggest demographic is veganism and most if not all believe soy doesn't mimic estrogen to some degree. These are the kind of people that believe these bunk studies about soy. Therefore bunk studies are important to maintain this facade to the demographic that is drinking soy milk and eating tofu.

• JFL
Faggots that eat this shit literally don't give a fuck about what's in it. If you eat fast food constantly then you have no will power or no dieting knowledge. Soy however is relevant to people that know basics about dieting but not enough to know its bad for them. Biggest demographic is veganism and most if not all believe soy doesn't mimic estrogen to some degree. These are the kind of people that believe these bunk studies about soy. Therefore bunk studies are important to maintain this facade to the demographic that is drinking soy milk and eating tofu.
holy fucking shit you are either trolling me hard mate or you are like legit clinically retarded
you made a half dozen claims with ZERO sources to support
you actually made me laugh out loud in my house :lul:

@serbiangandy
I genuinely don't understand why you are so skeptical of this research like what is your basis for saying soy lowers T? You can't pull shit out of thin air
If you really are so skeptical try consuming soy for a few months while keeping the rest of your diet and lifestyle the same then get bloodwork done at start and finish to see how much your T levels changed

Old thread, I know. But wasn't it completely proven already that soy has no direct relation with T and that soyboys just have a shit lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and badamj
Old thread, I know. But wasn't it completely proven already that soy has no direct relation with T and that soyboys just have a shit lifestyle?
Yep people just want to blame one thing for an easy fix. Trust me soy is not the reason people have manboobs or act like girls

In reality it’s cutting out processed foods, processed sugar and exercising more. But that’s too hard for most people. So just blame soy and continue on with your shitty ass lifestyle surely that will work :lul:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Acne Victim and softlysoftly
Yep people just want to blame one thing for an easy fix. Trust me soy is not the reason people have manboobs or act like girls

In reality it’s cutting out processed foods, processed sugar and exercising more. But that’s too hard for most people. So just blame soy and continue on with your shitty ass lifestyle surely that will work :lul:
Feels refreshing to get a reply from someone with a working brain ngl.

The amount of misinformation on this forum is HUGE and it always comes from the rotters that don't even diet/gymmax

• +1
Feels refreshing to get a reply from someone with a working brain ngl.

The amount of misinformation on this forum is HUGE and it always comes from the rotters that don't even diet/gymmax
This site can be a gateway to get you started on thinking of ways to improve your health, looks, money, and overall life but if you take the majority of information on here at face value you are bound to end up confused hurt and lost.

That's like the reason why I make these posts so I can hopefully inspire someone to think and actually look at the outcome data instead of listening to charlatans who post memes all day.
I can't believe this forum has been around for more than 4 years and there are still idiots like @loksr who claim gym and body have no role in attracting women and a bunch of fringe diet followers like the raypeatians and such who spew misinfo and shame people for not following their cults

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Detective, It'snotover and 2 others
This site can be a gateway to get you started on thinking of ways to improve your health, looks, money, and overall life but if you take the majority of information on here at face value you are bound to end up confused hurt and lost.

That's like the reason why I make these posts so I can hopefully inspire someone to think and actually look at the outcome data instead of listening to charlatans who post memes all day.
I can't believe this forum has been around for more than 4 years and there are still idiots like @loksr who claim gym and body have no role in attracting women and a bunch of fringe diet followers like the raypeatians and such who spew misinfo and shame people for not following their cults
We support you brother

• +1
bump

• +1
Why are people still saying myths like soy lowers test in humans when we have many human studies showing little to no effect on testosterone with soy consumption?
It was like a rat study used to push the soy-reduced testosterone claim and idiots like @kalefartbomb and @VeryFuglyNiyguhs still pushing this myth to this day

Imagine believing these Jewish fake propaganda studies 😂 ofc soy lowers testosterone it fk contains more estrogen than birth control lmfao

• Hmm...
Nice try, fed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Kamui
Glow Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

• JFL
Reactions: frenchmaxxing
Imagine believing these Jewish fake propaganda studies 😂 ofc soy lowers testosterone it fk contains more estrogen than birth control lmfao
Nice try, fed
once again a bunch of name calling and muh jew comments
but not one piece of peer reviewed literature was presented

• +1
once again a bunch of name calling and muh jew comments
but not one piece of peer reviewed literature was presented
thanks for understanding an obvious joke, your high iq is showing