“muh height is cope after 6,3”

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Daily height pill reminder, start saving for LL the lot of you. If your sub 6 foot your height is a falio.

Attachments

• IMG_0170.jpeg
    IMG_0170.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, try2beme, SteveRogers and 6 others
Nah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19766, IndraBC and 1 other person
water thread

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, humanoidsub7, LooksThinker and 2 others
How does this prove height is cope past 6'3? Legit 6'3 is already tall af in the eyes of most women.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, datboijj, zura and 10 others
Atleast im not on america lmao these foids are greedy for mens height

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, shogrim, zura and 5 others
what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Who said it’s cope? It’s a failo after 6’3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, nigkook, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, datboijj, tren_31 and 4 others
short legs whore

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and humanoidsub7
How does this prove height is cope past 6'3? Legit 6'3 is already tall af in the eyes of most women.
It’s debunking a saying on this forum claiming height is Cole past 6,3. When in reality height is scales indefinitely as long as it’s not from deformity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, arabcelxxx, inka and 4 others
6'5. You can still look aesthetic and normal at 6'4-6'5. 6'6+ yeah you're getting into giant and unironically too tall for a lot of women territory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, optimisticzoomer, datboijj and 10 others
Atleast im not on america lmao these foids are greedy for mens height
all women like a taller man, its just in america any woman can get with any chad they want because they have freedom to do so

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
Manlet cope, height is only a falio sub 6 foot. Is an NBA player getting rejected for being “too tall”

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fiqh, BrahminBoss and plukee
You're just ugly if you're 6'3 and wanting to be taller tbh
True I am very ugly, well mostly just fat underneath it I'm htn or so

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Samsepioler, roping3264 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat and Fiqh
It’s debunking a saying on this forum claiming height is Cole past 6,3. When in reality height is scales indefinitely as long as it’s not from deformity.
I don't think this is practical or appealing to most women.

Even my measly 6'1 (frauded from 6'0 with lifts) was perceived as "super tall" by a short foid once.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19766, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Manlet cope, height is only a falio sub 6 foot. Is an NBA player getting rejected for being “too tall”
NBA players are freaks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
More manlet cope. He recognises the height halo and wants more of it. At 6,5 you’ll height mog everybody and gain immense social respect. Whenever your speaking to a girl and the Convo is getting dry you can just bring up how your 6,5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, optimisticzoomer, datboijj and 5 others
The delusion in this thread is absurd.

@LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: zura, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
More manlet cope. He recognises the height halo and wants more of it. At 6,5 you’ll height mog everybody and gain immense social respect. Whenever your speaking to a girl and the Convo is getting dry you can just bring up how your 6,5.
Just bring up a failo theory

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, shogrim, Samsepioler and 1 other person
NBA players have massive status halo and their super tall height is seen as a normal part of their package, essential to their identity as NBA players. By your logic 5'10-5'11 are great heights too cause some of the most attractive and desirable men in Hollywood have them.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and klamus
True I am very ugly, well mostly just fat underneath
What you don't realize is I couldn't care less about appealing to foids, the feeling of mogging other men is unparalleled, No matter how they look when you're taller it's a different feeling, 6'5 is ideal because you're bordering on giant(ofc not framecel) and yet you can fit in most places nicely, heck in western europe 6'7 is ideal

6'5. You can still look aesthetic and normal at 6'4-6'5. 6'6+ yeah you're getting into giant and unironically too tall for a lot of women territory.
you can still look aesthetic up until 7'6, its just as likely for someone 6'2 and someone 6'6 to look like shit, you just stare at the tallfag more outside until you can find a falio that makes you feel better

still ideal for attractiveness to females is probably around 5'10

What you don't realize is I couldn't care less about appealing to foids, the feeling of mogging other men is unparalleled, No matter how they look when you're taller it's a different feeling, 6'5 is ideal because you're bordering on giant(ofc not framecel) and yet you can fit in most places nicely, heck in western europe 6'7 is ideal
Get LL

I don't think this is practical or appealing to most women.
View attachment 2623209View attachment 2623211
Even my measly 6'1 (frauded from 6'0 with lifts) was perceived as "super tall" by a short foid once.
These guys are out of their prime. Compare these two to males their age, it’s a terra mog. Look at shaqs son shareef. 6,9 Tyrone facially. He appeals to every woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Big White Cuck
True, I remember one of the hottest girls in school once said OMG he's so tall, I was like 5'11 back then but 14 or so, I was also not a fatty tho

you can still look aesthetic up until 7'6, its just as likely for someone 6'2 and someone 6'6 to look like shit, you just stare at the tallfag more outside until you can find a falio that makes you feel better

still ideal for attractiveness to females is probably around 5'10
Cope

If it becomes 100% safe with 0 risks and 0 side effects to athleticism, I will WAGESLAVE FOR 5 YEARS to get LL

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Just bring up a failo theory
JFL at 6,5 being a falio. If you know niggas irl at 6,5 then you’ll know it’s a super halo, surpassing face because life isn’t all about sex. Height grants both sex and respect.

If it becomes 100% safe with 0 risks and 0 side effects to athleticism, I will WAGESLAVE FOR 5 YEARS to get LL
It will never be 100% safe tbh, but if you go to a reputable surgeon the risks are minimal.

I think it is makes as it makes you stand out and is more masculine then again ive never seen anyone who’s attractive over 6’6

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpeg
    IMG_0171.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 0
JFL at 6,5 being a falio. If you know niggas irl at 6,5 then you’ll know it’s a super halo, surpassing face because life isn’t all about sex. Height grants both sex and respect.
Delusions. Biggest slayers I’ve met were 6’0. The tall freaks were ostracised and only talked to ugly short girls

• +1
Reactions: zura
NBA players have massive status halo and their super tall height is seen as a normal part of their package, essential to their identity as NBA players. By your logic 5'10-5'11 are great heights to cause some of the most attractive and desirable men in Hollywood have them.
Wrong tbh, all Hollywood that are lusted upon are usually between 6,1-6,3

Cope I'm 6'3 and I wish I was 6'5 which is ideal male height
6'5 is like top 1% or even less. I'm 6'1 and I heightmog about 90%+ of men. With your 6'3 you are top 5% for sure and you need to be even taller, you are fucked up in the head man.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Hey! I’m Christiano. I do not have the capabilities of reacting or reporting. I really don’t know Why.

I haven’t been able to react since Nov 10, 2023

Can you fix it?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Samsepioler, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
@VladimirtheGreat hes speaking wrong about our Savior
He probably prays and worship that satan Mike"kike"Jew and his demons saludon and syrian psycho :feelswhat:

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It will never be 100% safe tbh, but if you go to a reputable surgeon the risks are minimal.
I know and I'm not going to get it lol, I'm 191 cm at the moment around daytime, I have bad posture so if I'm lucky I'll get 4cm if unlucky I'll get 2cm off it, 193 barefoot is great, If i go to western europe I'll just wear height increasing shoes to 198cm and claim 196 which is halo

6'5 is like top 1% or even less. I'm 6'1 and I heightmog about 90%+ of men. With your 6'3 you are top 5% for sure and you need to be even taller, you are fucked up in the head man.
It's about mogging other men, And i live in curryland, 6' here is top 3%, 6'3 is like 99.5th percentile

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Delusions. Biggest slayers I’ve met were 6’0. The tall freaks were ostracised and only talked to ugly short girls
6 foot is not a falio tho jfl. It’s actually tall. I don’t think I mentioned this but life is not all about “slaying” 1/100 height>1/100 face for life overall. Career, social circle and dominance.

• +1
Reactions: zura and BrahminBoss