“muh height is cope after 6,3”

Hey! I’m Christiano. I do not have the capabilities of reacting or reporting. I really don’t know Why.

I haven’t been able to react since Nov 10, 2023

Can you fix it?
Is christiano your real name? Fucking hell man tiktokers are so low iq

It’s manlet cope, but only a few retards here say it

I know and I'm not going to get it lol, I'm 191 cm at the moment around daytime, I have bad posture so if I'm lucky I'll get 4cm if unlucky I'll get 2cm off it, 193 barefoot is great, If i go to western europe I'll just wear height increasing shoes to 198cm and claim 196 which is halo
At 6,3 LL is too much of a pain for you. You get most benefits anyway. I plan to get double LL to get to 6,2 barefoot from 5,10

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
At 6,3 LL is too much of a pain for you. You get most benefits anyway. I plan to get double LL to get to 6,2 barefoot from 5,10
Ofcourse at 6'3 I'm never actually going to get Ll unless its 100% safe and dosent fuck with athleticim which is impossible and at that point every single normie will get it

6 foot is not a falio tho jfl. It’s actually tall. I don’t think I mentioned this but life is not all about “slaying” 1/100 height>1/100 face for life overall. Career, social circle and dominance.
Ok I agree with that. 6’5 is great for dominance in social circles career etc but for proportions and aesthetics it’s 6 foot. In today’s market 6’3 because many people are taller

Are you barefoot 5'10, You shouldn't get LL THEN imo, try with posture, Liftmaxxing will save you tbh, and the thread is sort of right, 6'3-6'4 is ideal height for most women, You mog like 99% of men as well, I just wish I was 6'5 since it's better and I'm sort of retarded

Ok I agree with that. 6’5 is great for dominance in social circles career etc but for proportions and aesthetics it’s 6 foot. In today’s market 6’3 because many people are taller
Idk tbh, a friend of mine is 6,5 and has very good proportions. He doesn’t look weird but maybe it’s because he’s a basketballer

Yes on average 6-6'1 will have good proportions, better ability to build mucle but if 6'5 guy is wide framed it's over, you'll feel like a kid, I remember once meeting this Ukrainian ogre, he was 6'5 and jacked as fuck, like bear mode I was like 6'1 and new to the gym, I WAS SO FUCKING INTIMIDATED although i ended up taking to him and he was a cool guy

Atleast im not on america lmao these foids are greedy for mens height
Americans are the most heightist people in existence
Even though women liking tall men is a universal trait, I think only American women are borderline obsessed with it

Most tall people here in Italy don't slay, neither they are regarded as any better than a chadlet.
I think it's the same in the rest of Europe
If St BlackOps2cel (who is 6'3) would have been born in America instead of France he would have slayed by height alone

• +1
Reactions: zura and mogssssssssssssssss
Are you barefoot 5'10, You shouldn't get LL THEN imo, try with posture, Liftmaxxing will save you tbh, and the thread is sort of right, 6'3-6'4 is ideal height for most women, You mog like 99% of men as well, I just wish I was 6'5 since it's better and I'm sort of retarded
Yes I’m barefoot 5,10. Lifts are cope tbh they are easily noticed as they give you a funny walk, when you go to a girls house you have to take your shoes off. I’m not doing it for girls but for the social powers being 6,2 will give me. Girls are just an added bonus

If it becomes 100% safe with 0 risks and 0 side effects to athleticism, I will WAGESLAVE FOR 5 YEARS to get LL
It will never be 100% safe tbh, but if you go to a reputable surgeon the risks are minimal.
yeah no surgery is 100% safe. But if you go to the best surgeons and take all of LL's other factors into account you can minimize the risk to something rational. I'm considering it myself.

Unless you have a very strong frame, 6’4 is the cut off for nearly everyone except 6ft girls.

Americans are the most heightist people in existence
Even though women liking tall men is a universal trait, I think only American women are borderline obsessed with it

Most tall people here in Italy don't slay, neither they are regarded as any better than a chadlet.
I think it's the same in the rest of Europe
If St BlackOps2cel (who is 6'3) would have been born in America instead of France he would have slayed by height alone
Are you sure, Maybe it's because American media is the most prevalent and Americans tend to be more outspoken compared to other people around the world, think about it dutch men grew like 20cm on average with more ethnics in the country, this wasn't due to better nutrition or anything but women preselecting for taller males, Although yes america is definitely at the top but it's not like europeans don't care A lot

Yes I’m barefoot 5,10. Lifts are cope tbh they are easily noticed as they give you a funny walk, when you go to a girls house you have to take your shoes off. I’m not doing it for girls but for the social powers being 6,2 will give me. Girls are just an added bonus
Barefoot 5'10 isn't that "bad" Try to see if you can squeeze in 1-2 inches by stuff like stretching posture, If you want to take it to the next level do Lsjl and other things like bonesmashing but naturally with lot's of jumping, I think aesthetic primal course aint bad, if you want it pm me I found it for free online.

Apart from that get shoes from tallmens shoes, In any workplace environment fraud atleast 3 inches with proper boots, now let's assume you gain 1inch from heightmaxxing(maybe cope) You will anyways posturemaxx and be precieved taller since Average normie loses height because of bad posture, add 3 inch height increasing shoes which give you like 1.8-2 inches in reality because they don't actually give you full 3 inches and normie shoes also give you 0.5 inch or so. In total you're at about 6'1-6'2 or so in shoes, now you can easily fraud 1 more inch by lying, remember to take glucosamine and chronodotin supplement as it will retain morning height and again mog normie by 1-2cm more.

Now LL is must for manlets but it's scary, Fucking with your leg isn't good plus you won't be as good as before at sports, Even If you get great doctor+ everything perfect anything could still happen tbh, just for a second imagine yourself in a wheelchair, No women will want you, It'll be beyond over, if you want to get it I think 3 inches is relatively safe, do your research and follow everything religiously, hopefully you get taller, mogging other men is the greatest dopamine hit in the world.

• JFL
Reactions: klamus
Meanwhile, me at 5”9 getting 97 bodies within 4 years in the US. Feels good man 😌

Barefoot 5'10 isn't that "bad" Try to see if you can squeeze in 1-2 inches by stuff like stretching posture, If you want to take it to the next level do Lsjl and other things like bonesmashing but naturally with lot's of jumping, I think aesthetic primal course aint bad, if you want it pm me I found it for free online.

Apart from that get shoes from tallmens shoes, In any workplace environment fraud atleast 3 inches with proper boots, now let's assume you gain 1inch from heightmaxxing(maybe cope) You will anyways posturemaxx and be precieved taller since Average normie loses height because of bad posture, add 3 inch height increasing shoes which give you like 1.8-2 inches in reality because they don't actually give you full 3 inches and normie shoes also give you 0.5 inch or so. In total you're at about 6'1-6'2 or so in shoes, now you can easily fraud 1 more inch by lying, remember to take glucosamine and chronodotin supplement as it will retain morning height and again mog normie by 1-2cm more.

Now LL is must for manlets but it's scary, Fucking with your leg isn't good plus you won't be as good as before at sports, Even If you get great doctor+ everything perfect anything could still happen tbh, just for a second imagine yourself in a wheelchair, No women will want you, It'll be beyond over, if you want to get it I think 3 inches is relatively safe, do your research and follow everything religiously, hopefully you get taller, mogging other men is the greatest dopamine hit in the world.
Ofc Ik the risks, people like dr paley haven’t had any serious complications with patients, it’s these shitholes in third worlds that give the surgery a bad rep. It’s a good thing tbh it’ll scare normies off LL. as long as you don’t overlengthen past your natural soft tissue limit you’ll be good.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Are you sure, Maybe it's because American media is the most prevalent and Americans tend to be more outspoken compared to other people around the world, think about it dutch men grew like 20cm on average with more ethnics in the country, this wasn't due to better nutrition or anything but women preselecting for taller males, Although yes america is definitely at the top but it's not like europeans don't care A lot
I guarantee you here in Europe nobody gives a fuck about height. Manlets and lankets have the same SMV. It's all about face and retarded maxxing such as tattoos and clothing

I guarantee you here in Europe nobody gives a fuck about height. Manlets and lankets have the same SMV. It's all about face and retarded maxxing such as tattoos and clothing
Cope tbh, that’s like saying fat girls and slim girls have the same smv

As a 6'3 guy, I still get heightmogged every now and then so yes

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The delusion in this thread is absurd.

@LooksOrDeath
whenever someone makes a thread like this i just assume they're a cucked short guy or an ugly tall guy who thinks 2 more inches would make him a terraslayer

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
whenever someone makes a thread like this i just assume they're a cucked short guy or an ugly tall guy who thinks 2 more inches would make him a terraslayer
i probably slay more than u at 18. If I had an extra 4 inches of height my life would be better overall not just “slaying” i alr get female attention.

6'5 is like top 1% or even less. I'm 6'1 and I heightmog about 90%+ of men. With your 6'3 you are top 5% for sure and you need to be even taller, you are fucked up in the head man.
Being 2 inches taller than someone isnt heightmogging them. You only mog 5'10 and below men.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Hahah what a sad cope.

6 foot is enough retard you dont need 6"3 + you piece of shit
You get no pussy irl nigga, that’s like saying a htn can slay so why be a chad. Slow cunt, Go back to ur prostitutes.

Daily height pill reminder, start saving for LL the lot of you. If your sub 6 foot your height is a falio.
this forum has transitioned into an alt .is
why is everyone such big cucks in here now?
who gives a fuck what that bitch think? she's at best psl 3.5

You get no pussy irl nigga, that’s like saying a htn can slay so why be a chad. Slow cunt, Go back to ur prostitutes.
imma rape you

I get ur mother vagina

heightfaggots are the worst

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Daily height pill reminder, start saving for LL the lot of you. If your sub 6 foot your height is a falio.
USA yes, for europe 6'1/2

in US, barefoot 6'6-6'7 is a new level niche, cute girls only fucking for that alone, talking to their pussy posse bout it planning cold approach, etc. def not failo