Muh Hypergamy Move To Thailand

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Moving to a 3rd world country just because you don’t get pussy in your home country is sad.
Your ancestors fought and died and fucked each other just for you to go into the jungles of Kenya just to fuck some less developed people. Instead of trying to better yourself and COMPETE in real life you choose to be a loser. Instead of trying to destroy the competition you decide to exile yourself, accepting all defeat by the 6 foot 3, rich, european, white.

You could get rich, fuck supermodels, do anything you wanted to do, if you worked hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and blatonslatt
You keep making shitty threads in hopes of getting reputation but all of your threads are dogshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and midlatinocel
geomaxxing is law , keep coping

I kinda do get his idea

Just get rich theory. Stfu

true

this is why ill do the most i can cause im not an actual incel, but theres areas of improvement. i WILL height fraud to 6'3. i WILL wear replica clothes. i WILL softmax and use products like bb cream to fraud skin, since my bones r already very good

im not an actual incel so i will compete against the competition.

and guess what..
i WILL win.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
You keep making shitty threads in hopes of getting reputation but all of your threads are dogshit.
Says the greycel, been on PSL forums for 5 years and only 1K posts

true

this is why ill do the most i can cause im not an actual incel, but theres areas of improvement. i WILL height fraud to 6'3. i WILL wear replica clothes. i WILL softmax and use products like bb cream to fraud skin, since my bones r already very good

im not an actual incel so i will compete against the competition.

and guess what..
i WILL win.
Better change the will to do, but this is a good mindset

Better change the will to do, but this is a good mindset
will and do are the same thing except i guess will means future and do means now

i cant say do since im still waiting for my height insoles to arrive

but i WILL become 6'3 with my 2 inch height insoles.

and then i WILL wear replica clothes from china to appear high status and rich

i WILL wear the best cologne available.

i WILL dye my eyebrows and eyelashes black.

i WILL cover the few spots i have with cream that matches my skintone to appear healthier.

and then i WILL fuck every girl in my city

LETS GO!!!