Muh milk and eggs bro!

D

Deleted member 18819

Silver
I get all muh protein from milk and eggs! :soy:

Huh? One whole egg only has 5 grams of protein and an entire gallon of whole milk has 40 grams of protein?? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Nuuu pls don’t make me count my macros I swear I’m getting 200 grams from muh 5 eggs and 2 cups of milk a day! :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Deleted member 19432, Growth Plate and 3 others
So what should we do?

Eggs have shit macros don’t really taste good and are unhealthy, I’ll never understand the obsession

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deprived, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
701A3F73 3059 48F4 A046 9571B3C24617

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Moggable and Deleted member 18819
jusr have 2 protein shakes a day then eat a common sense diet on top of it and youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and aBetterMii
So what should we do?
Count your intake and don’t claim you’re getting 200 grams of protein from milk and egg alone when you’re probably getting under 60 grams

• +1
Reactions: deer
Count your intake and don’t claim you’re getting 200 grams of protein from milk and egg alone when you’re probably getting under 60 grams
Yeah that’s cool and shit but how do I get the other protein?

jusr have 2 protein shakes a day then eat a common sense diet on top of it and youll be fine
Not true many people have shit appetite, over train and under eat

2 shakes is about 40 grams depending on what kind of powder you take

Shakes shouldn’t be your main source of protein they’re just to help reach your daily intake if you can’t get it from whole food sources

Yeah that’s cool and shit but how do I get the other protein?
Red meat, fish, chicken, Greek yogurt, ground Turkey, canned tuna and chicken.

Get a small food scale, only cost 15 bucks and some measuring cups to get a good estimate in your intake.

• +1
Reactions: deer
Not true many people have shit appetite, over train and under eat

2 shakes is about 40 grams depending on what kind of powder you take

Shakes shouldn’t be your main source of protein they’re just to help reach your daily intake if you can’t get it from whole food sources
i think theyre fine as your main intake- they make youre life a lot easier.

I have a pot of skyr yogurt in the morning whcih is 45g, two shakes gets me to 90g without even trying.

Then I get another 50ish just from random foods without trying- i dont eat some bland ass gymcel diet

Red meat, fish, chicken, Greek yogurt, ground Turkey, canned tuna and chicken.

Get a small food scale, only cost 15 bucks and some measuring cups to get a good estimate in your intake.
Thank you daddy 😩

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18819
this man needs to eat dates and drink sprite @Serial Mogger @xefo

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 18819
i think theyre fine as your main intake- they make youre life a lot easier.

I have a pot of skyr yogurt in the morning whcih is 45g, two shakes gets me to 90g without even trying.

Then I get another 50ish just from random foods without trying- i dont eat some bland ass gymcel diet
As long as you get your macros, many people overestimate the amount of protein in foods.

As long as you get your macros, many people overestimate the amount of protein in foods.
I track using my fitness pal. I dont worry about macros though its too much of a ballache, just total calories and make sure I get about 140+ protien a day, probably 140-180 is my range

Is this an incel forum?
No it is a general self improvement forum but blackpill discussions are still allowed

jfl at you you fucking greycel. unforgivable to speak about me in such manner without even @ing me, unforgivable unforgivable. should be punished for doing such.

i get 200g of protein through eggs, dairy, meat. all a nigga needs. none of these jewed foods.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Huh? One whole egg only has 5 grams of protein and an entire gallon of whole milk has 40 grams of protein?? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Nuuu pls don’t make me count my macros I swear I’m getting 200 grams from muh 5 eggs and 2 cups of milk a day! :feelswah:
Muh macro

I eat over 230g of protein daily, all from animal sources

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte

no one has ever said this except Indians.

same as no.one has ever said a can of chickpeas (350 cals, 15g protein, 40g carbs) is better than a chicken breast (240 cals, 38g protein, 2g carbs) for getting ripped, except an Indian.

even on this forum, bad nutrition coped are only from indians

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Eggs have shit macros don’t really taste good and are unhealthy, I’ll never understand the obsession
Mutt iq in action. Eggs are one of the healthiest foods on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
no one has ever said this except Indians.

same as no.one has ever said a can of chickpeas (350 cals, 15g protein, 40g carbs) is better than a chicken breast (240 cals, 38g protein, 2g carbs) for getting ripped, except an Indian.

even on this forum, bad nutrition coped are only from indians
*Hindus

Curry Muslims eat meat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Highest protein bioavailability between any naturally occurring food.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Paroxysm
*Hindus

Curry Muslims eat meat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
depends on their location, South Indians eat meat, both Hindu and Muslim. North Indian Muslims get killed for that tho.

Others not really

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
depends on their location, South Indians eat meat, both Hindu and Muslim. North Indian Muslims get killed for that tho.

Others not really
Jfl if you think north Indians ain't eating meat, atleast in secret :lul::lul::lul::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Jfl if you think north Indians ain't eating meat, atleast in secret :lul::lul::lul::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
You know India consumes like the least amount of meat in the world right and that north india is the most populous region of india?? connect the dots:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
You know India consumes like the least amount of meat in the world right and that north india is the most populous region of india?? connect the dots:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, and I know that north Indians eat meat lmao:rolleyes: Jfl

In the morning, I drank a shake with a cup of milk, 6eggs, and two scoops of protein, and I've been shitting water every hour since

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood

Since I’m a gigachad I’ll just drink 2 gallons of milk and a dozen eggs. Plus a gallon of milk has 85 grams protein retard.

Nah m8 i dont live in india but almost everyone in my family eats meag whenever i do visit

Whats this retarded stereotype lol. As a hindu we eat meat. My dad eats most shit lol.
so.do I, point remains take away the top 10% who eat properly, the remaining 90% of Hindus macros are like 70 carbs 20 fat (most of it processed and poisonous) 10 protein (most of it incomplete).

curry muslims will also.be bad, but the protein will be higher, and they will be complete protein, and they will.possibly also eat organ meat, marrow, shit like.that so get good.micros too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376
Egg whites and Greek yogurt are best.

You drink milk for calories, not for protein alone you fucking retard

And no one ever told you to just eat plain eggs, u can get more than enough protein through animal meats/whey protein etc.

You have no clue on how to diet, shut the fuck up and never make another thread that revolves around gymmaxxing/eating you dog​

I say these things

• +1
And they're still having gains...
the protein meme, jfl
1.6/1.8 g / kg is the number where above it makes no difference for gains in muscle, it doesn mean that below this number one will not have gains. No one knows the minimum Xg/kg that is necesary for gain muscle
I used to eat much less than this and gained muscle, like no more than 70g of protein per day, then I felled for this meme, but now its clear its a meme for me. I'm not a body builder and dont want to maximize hypertrophy, very inconvenient to eat so much protein a day jfl, i can eat almost half of the recommended and have decent gains

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
5 eggs a day
3 glasses of milk
500g bison meat
nuts and seeds 100g
200g salmon

this diet mogs any cucked whey protein diet