• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 9072
why would u want to look arab lmfao?
i dont jfl
but pakis love lighter skin
one of my aunts son legit looks russian and is punjabi
and she talks about him all the time passing as white and shit jfl
her other sons are not even dark there light skinned and she makes fun of them no cap srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, .🇹🇩. and curryslayerordeath
i dont jfl
and she talks about him all the time looking white and shit jfl
her other sons are not even dark there light skinned and she makes fun of them no cap srs
brutalll punjabi aryan pill @TRUE_CEL always knew u were cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer
All skin colors are beautiful
0C4ECB3F 2DEF 41CD A383 5B789D861595

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, .🇹🇩. and 6ft7Mogger
i dont jfl
and she talks about him all the time passing as white and shit jfl

jfl all those curry aunties are cucked hard af

my younger bro has brown hair and all of these aunties that my family knows point it as if it isnt obvious af, fckn bleaching subhuman whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 8019 and 3 others
Any guy that can carry himself without being too much of a gymcel. You know like not salman khan. He has decent smv but due to his body but zombie tier face

For whites 6'6" Derek Theler is unmoggable IRL imo :

For blacks 6'4" Rob Evans is unmoggable IRL also (half white):

You best believe these two clean up girls IRL

For curries nobody as insane as those two but this 6'2" model that is spammed on lookism looks good on the left but his sex appeal wont be as high as the others IRL or in a night club honestly. he just looks striking for photos etc.

this 6'3" curry also good looking but too old looking with his beard imo for younger foids

for chinks , maybe this 6'4" half white noodle

for arabs and latinos, i dont really know of any 190 cm+ chads off the top of my head

Attachments

• 1606976329903.png
    1606976329903.png
    591.2 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer and 6ft7Mogger
All skin colors are beautiful
View attachment 844984

bro ngl ive been seeing that shit so much on insta recently posted by black and curry girls talking about how "dark skin is so beautiful"

but then they worship guys like brian whittaker and zayn malik while rejecting darkskins hard asf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amajin, Deleted member 9072 and Looks234
@amajin
Salludon before would look arab to the west ngl tbh
not typical curry
he looked like an everyday middle class person you would find in the north of india

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
ngl u forget how strikingly gl these chads until seeing them in group pictures with normies

holy fuck that dude on that left looks like a completely different species, even though the right guys are def at least mid tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Looks234
ngl u forget how strikingly gl these chads until seeing them in group pictures with normies

View attachment 844988

holy fuck that dude on that left looks like a completely different species, even though the right guys are def at least mid tier normie
imagine vinnie hacker standing next to o pry
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

View attachment 844988

I wouldn't be surprised if he is a PSL aspie. He had light eyes before. He got some procedure for his eyes. He also frauds like a madman in every single Pic just like a psl aspie would.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
bro ngl ive been seeing that shit so much on insta recently posted by black and curry girls talking about how "dark skin is so beautiful"

but then they worship guys like brian whittaker and zayn malik while rejecting darkskins hard asf
dark skin ethnic girls make tiktoks on ethnic fair skinned celebrities 24/7

View attachment 844988

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Pussyslayer and curryslayerordeath
ECC2C829 2725 4E26 A835 7E3617B2A0DF
B584A822 5694 4E3E A4F4 D0DE4B764969
2C268F15 DD15 46FE AE06 B66284167D96

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, curryslayerordeath, amajin and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, 6ft7Mogger and Looks234
just be nt
Yes, it's very important. Not even a normie girl would date salludon if she found out he uses this site and is conscious af about his looks. Worrying about how you look is a feminine trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, amajin and 6ft7Mogger
they are punjabi and punjabis are normally extremely bloated, fat and have bad habits because they are rich and spend a lot of time eating plus getting fat.

the only lean indians are the village indian ones or the with good bones. but they have the colouring problem and have small frames due to malnourishment but can be lean due to manual labour instead of studycelling
View attachment 844898View attachment 844905

or rich ones who try and make an effort to gymmax and have the resources etc etc
View attachment 844900View attachment 844902View attachment 844903View attachment 844904
Most Bollywood actors with ripped physiques are on roids not really a fair comparison but I get ur point

• +1
Reactions: amajin and 6ft7Mogger
if he was good looking he would be getting offers to do movies in bollywood by now, even in india trust me he wouldnt be considered that good looking
Bruh India doesnt count. A mulatto gigachad would not be considered good looking, just cuz he's a shade darker. Lol.

who cares about that

one is a sex icon globally, one is a curry hyped by indian incels

jfl at your iq
Dev patel is ugly as fuck. Users here mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
14 Page about this shit
SENDHIL IS SLAYER

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Jesus christ money and status aside do you seriously reckon the average western woman would find Dev Patel more attractive than Sendhil ramamurthy?
Legit one of the lowest iq users on this site.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
LOL @ AT THIS DISGUSTING 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN CRYING ABOUT BEING BULLIED ON MY THREAD

I wish i had brown shit skin :feelsbadman:

Bruh India doesnt count. A mulatto gigachad would not be considered good looking, just cuz he's a shade darker. Lol.
yes they would lol

rob evans would be gigachad anywhere

and besides sendhil isnt even considered that handsome in west or in india. again, why is he being hyped so hard

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Apparently youtube comments about girls finding someone hot means they are GL so thats why Dev Patel is GL. thats why i posted him.

slayer of incels and middle age aunties
Bro. Allesandro dellisola is one of the best looking guys alive, and has no compilations. Status halos them.

Bro. Allesandro dellisola is one of the best looking guys alive, and has no compilations. Status halos them.
im sure he could get into hollywood if he wanted to. maybe hes content with his life lol , idk .

status even halos sendhil btw on that basis .

485replies in 12 hours

why is this shit thread 14 pages long wtf you niggas talking about here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, 6ft7Mogger and 5'8manlet