muh sendhil is ugly

@Pussyslayer
just like most of pakistan copes with zayn malik btw even though he is 60% white
cope curries are chads

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@Pussyslayer
just like most of pakistan copes with zayn malik btw even though he is 60% white
50 percent half and half
also i've seen many punjabis that have his pheno jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
@curryslayerordeath
how would currey meeks do in the west jfl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, 6ft7Mogger and curryslayerordeath
@Pussyslayer
Bro it's over for you. The average Pakistani mogs the fk out of average India. India has a demand of Pakistani actors but its not the other way around. Don't even compare Pakistan to India in terms of looks.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 8019, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
50 percent half and half
also i've seen many punjabis that have his pheno jfl
it cant be a coincidence that these prettyboys like zayn and siva just happen to be so GL and just happen to be half white

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Looks234
Jfl at the state of Indian men. Man wtf I'm done actually. I swear man. If you even whisper the name hrithik Indian guys will swarm you and bark at you about how he is the most good looking guy in India. It's funny how there is a side of YouTube where if the YouTube creates one video Indian related Indian guys will swarm the comment section and take them to the rabbit hole of reacting to famous supposedly "handsome" Indian men. There are actually several youtubers who have gotten death threats from INDIAN MEN NOT EVEN WOMEN, for calling Indian actors not that good looking. Jfl at your state and your IQ @amajin

This is the same as Japanese incels creating tall and western looking anime characters. Indian guys are more gay for their actors than their women are. This phenomenon is called wishful living and validation seeking.
JFL Indians even have temples where they worship celebrities.
Indian celebs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 8019 and 3 others
Bro it's over for you. The average Pakistani mogs the fk out of average India. India has a demand of Pakistani actors but its not the other way around. Don't even compare Pakistan to India in terms of looks.
they want pashtan actors

@curryslayerordeath
how would currey meeks do in the west jfl?

bro i dont get ur obsession with him. he looks too intimidating/scary to have good general appeal, girls would be scared that hed rob their shit.

@amajin whats an example of a good appeal pheno w/o colored eyes to curries?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Pussyslayer, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
you realise pakistan just came out when india took a huge shit ? pakistan and india is the same. jfl if you think anyone to the west can even tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
bro i dont get ur obsession with him. he looks too intimidating/scary to have good general appeal, girls would be scared that hed rob their shit.

curries with perm do the best

Attachments

• E2E5F05C-34F9-428F-B65C-D1DC2EE703B7.jpeg
    E2E5F05C-34F9-428F-B65C-D1DC2EE703B7.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 115
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and BigBoy
Pakistanis indeed mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, 6ft7Mogger and curryslayerordeath

john abraham in his prime is legit chad curry
Tumblr ppvcrsUElI1uejcvjo1 500
Unnamed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and curryslayerordeath

but psl autism told me it's good to look intimidating

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and curryslayerordeath
@amajin @brbbrah

this south indian dude was halfway blowing up on tiktok a while back, he looks pretty good imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, amajin, 6ft7Mogger and 3 others
you realise pakistan just came out when india took a huge shit ? pakistan and india is the same. jfl if you think anyone to the west can even tell the difference

Sure, that's a fact. But Pakistan is a different nation now. They didn't have marriage based on merits like education but they cared about looks so natural selection did its thing. Also lot of afgan people come to Pakistan that's why they are better looking. But they are undeniably twice as better looking than Indians. Indians can be right out of the shower and still look like a carpet

Sure, that's a fact. But Pakistan is a different nation now. They didn't have marriage based on merits like education but they cared about looks so natural selection did its thing. Also lot of afgan people come to Pakistan that's why they are better looking. But they are undeniably twice as better looking than Indians. Indians can be right out of the shower and still look like a carpet
average indian and average paki look the same but sure ill let you cope. if you were indian youd be on about how india would be a superpower. i dont care about pakistan-india wars, im just stating facts.

you are coping with pakistan and you are saying "we are better looking because people from different countries with better colourings are coming to our country" jfl at you.

hmmm i wonder what kind of people youre talking about

• +1
they have better diet tho

wouldnt say they are that diffrent tho mainly cos of afghan and iranic tribes

average indian and average paki look the same but sure ill let you cope. if you were indian youd be on about how india would be a superpower. i dont care about pakistan-india wars, im just stating facts.

you are coping with pakistan and you are saying "we are better looking because people from different countries with better colourings are coming to our country" jfl at you.

View attachment 844957
pakistan has better diet than india

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger

View attachment 844957
Nigga I'm not from Pakistan. Keep me out of that terrorist ridden country

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, .🇹🇩. and amajin
pakistan has better diet than india
india is much bigger country so more poverty and more poor people. obviously. there poverty rates are still similar iirc.

and btw @Pussyslayer your country made chaiwala famous because of his blue eyes jfl at you

• +1
why do u worship whites so much jfl

that curry would do fine in dating and mogs that cracka
I’m not worshipping whites. It’s just reality. Yeah he mogs the white guy but the white guy has girls drooling over him. Coloring can carry people

the indian guys mogs him though jfl
that guy is the biggest white worshipper that curry mogs the white and probably does better in dating them him tbh

there was also some random dancing south indian that blew up on that shit app

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I’m not worshipping whites. It’s just reality. Yeah he mogs the white guy but the white guy has girls drooling over him. Coloring can carry people
so does the other south indian he has girls drooling over him

so does the other south indian he has girls drooling over him
I pulled up a ugly white kid and he still has girls drooling over him. A Indian has to be really good looking to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
india is much bigger country so more poverty and more poor people. obviously. there poverty rates are still similar iirc.

and btw @Pussyslayer your country made chaiwala famous because of his blue eyes jfl at you
I don't cope with afghani or iranic people in pakistan jfl
either your good looking or your not
i've seen punjabis that look med before
and i've seen afghanis that look curry

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., curryslayerordeath and amajin
I pulled up a ugly white kid and he still has girls drooling over him. A Indian has to be really good looking to slay.
huge cope

u can be psl 4 and slay as a curry jfl

Jesus man 13 page thread its over for my IQ to partake in this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 9072
I don't cope with afghani or iranic people in pakistan jfl
either your good looking or your not
i've seen punjabis that look med before
and i've seen afghanis that look curry

yeah bro

youre right tbh . i dont care what makes a person good looking if its their colouring or bones or jaw whatever idc . all im saying is nobody does measurements like muh let me measure your FWHR oh its 3.542352325 gtfo i aint dating u , nobody does that shit . either you look good or you dont, idc what its because of. even if its just cos of your body thats making you chad like prime connor murphy, fair enough.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 9072
@amajin whos the best looking guy ever? You can put one for each race as well

@amajin whos the best looking guy ever? You can put one for each race as well
Just facially or sex appeal included so body / height etc ? I am very objective.

Just facially or sex appeal included so body / height etc ? I am very objective.
Any guy that can carry himself without being too much of a gymcel. You know like not salman khan. He has decent smv but due to his body but zombie tier face