muh sendhil is ugly

@6ft7Mogger please go ask any girl. You can see with your own eyes how racist they are.

they are punjabi and punjabis are normally extremely bloated, fat and have bad habits because they are rich and spend a lot of time eating plus getting fat.

the only lean indians are the village indian ones or the with good bones. but they have the colouring problem and have small frames due to malnourishment but can be lean due to manual labour instead of studycelling
View attachment 844898View attachment 844905

or rich ones who try and make an effort to gymmax and have the resources etc etc
View attachment 844900View attachment 844902View attachment 844903View attachment 844904
agree
my dads the only one in his side of amily not bloated
cause he used to gymcel back in his village
also grew up poor

• +1
Reactions: amajin
You aren’t the one seeing the results. Coloring can hold you back a lot.
lol bro indo melandid bone moggers do fine in dating

angel run an indo melanid fucked white jbs daily "muh colouring"

indo melandid cucing incel anglo

Hrithik is 6 psl max. He has ugly ass horse midface. I'd argue sendhil was 6 psl in his prime too. I rate them both same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and 6ft7Mogger
Most of the Indian hate comes from online dating studies on Indian men. It doesn't reflect IRL.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9072, Copeful and 1 other person
they are punjabi and punjabis are normally extremely bloated, fat and have bad habits because they are rich and spend a lot of time eating plus getting fat.

the only lean indians are the village indian ones or the with good bones. but they have the colouring problem and have small frames due to malnourishment but can be lean due to manual labour instead of studycelling
View attachment 844898View attachment 844905

or rich ones who try and make an effort to gymmax and have the resources etc etc
View attachment 844900View attachment 844902View attachment 844903View attachment 844904
this is why india pakistan etc should focus on gymmaxxing instead of eating curry all the time jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Hrithik is 6 psl max. He has ugly ass horse midface. I'd argue sendhil was 6 psl in his prime too. I rate them both same
proves my point. one is a sex icon with white women crying for him IRL and on a daily basis. other one is a random who nbodoy knows abt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 8019
Most of the Indian hate comes from online dating studies on Indian men. It doesn't reflect IRL.
online dating is very dumb and superficial most of these gl indian guys would do fine irl

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
black-lives-matters-protesters-shopping-mall-white-girl-god-damn-i-love-being-white.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, sytyl, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
proves my point. one is a sex icon with white women crying for him IRL and on a daily basis. other one is a random who nbodoy knows abt
cope there are many gl men who are not well known @Salludon is only known among psl autists but mogs most white models

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Salludon and Pussyslayer
that guy is a model and has status because of it
no idiot that guy became a model after he came to the site

before he was banging white jbs while u cry for him

cope there are many gl men who are not well known @Salludon is only known among psl autists but mogs most white models
@Salludon is punjabi jatt mogger

💪💪💪💪💪💪

• Love it
Reactions: Salludon

nah he was posting on reddit about he cant get girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Why is this stupid thread 11 pages long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 9072

Lmao the irony. Banging white jbs is a achievement for you but banging curry women isn’t?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 8019, Pussyslayer and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234
nigga i literally just posted evidence of him getting white jbs

Lmao the irony. Banging white jbs is a achievement for you but banging curry women isn’t?
no everyone thinks white women are impossible for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
no everyone thinks white women are impossible for ethnics
i mean i've seen dravidians slay but ngl bhai it's harder for them
but yes it happens just easier for lighter skinned curries cause of racism from whores

• +1
@Pussyslayer

keep coping btw. hrithik mogs sendhil to the grave, if hrithik is 6 psl then sendhil is 2 psl. all girls cry for him EVERYDAY. dont ever compare them again in the same sentence faggt

I intentionally show girls of different races NOT EVEN INDIAN to show GLOBAL APPEAL. not like sendhil faggot only incel appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Pussyslayer and Deleted member 9072
Ok nice a curry in a hot tub. Didn’t debunk the coloring pill
These people and don’t realize that taking pics with someone =/= slaying

same niggas talk about being nt lol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8019, Looks234 and 1 other person
But how about tub of lard? He has 6 psl face and is dark skinned?
he is not 6 PSL, GL but 5.5 PSL MAX and gets mogged by other fair skinned curries at same level

compare him to this guy and tell me who girls will prefger

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
These people and don’t realize that taking pics with some =/= slaying

same niggas talk about being nt lol
cope u admitted last time that that imgur ablum was couples mate

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
@Pussyslayer

keep coping btw. hrithik mogs sendhil to the grave, if hrithik is 6 psl then sendhil is 2 psl. all girls cry for him EVERYDAY. dont ever compare them again in the same sentence faggt

I intentionally show girls of different races NOT EVEN INDIAN to show GLOBAL APPEAL. not like sendhil faggot only incel appeal

but he is 6 psl not above
jfl

@Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 are not curries and would agree

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and 6ft7Mogger
jfl

salludon bone mogs hirthik

• +1
jfl

i rate him 8.25-8.5/10 facially. honestly his face isnt the best tbh. a lot of his appeal is from his broad shoulders, and top tier body. overall hes gigamogger

but if he 6psl then sendhil 4.5 psl average tbh at most

• +1
Ok nice a curry in a hot tub. Didn’t debunk the coloring pill

nah lol he used to post on this site last year @Angelrun

he looksmaxxed hard by roiding, softmaxxing, etc and got a modelling contract afterwards. iirc he used to post his slays back then lol, but long gone now.

hes much higher appeal than sendhil, idk abt psl rates or w/e. also idt ur talking abt the same person complaining abt not getting girls, this dude was p narcy jfl.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Looks234
salludon bone mogs hirthik
hritik has average bones even i bonemog him, its his 99.9%ile colouring

Jared Leto, Bradley Cooper, Gosling etc ALL PROVE THIS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
cope u admitted last time that that imgur ablum was couples mate
Few yes, bcz they were kissing but they were 30+

have you never taken pics with other people (including girls) or have friends that have pics with others ? Probably not

• +1
Few yes, bcz they were kissing but they were 30+

have you never taken pics with other people (including girls) or have friends that have pics with others ? Probably not
but the user who posted that pic has given others proof that he has slayed :rolleyes:

he looksmaxxed hard by roiding, softmaxxing, etc and got a modelling contract afterwards. iirc he used to post his slays back then lol, but long gone now.

View attachment 844928View attachment 844929

hes much higher appeal than sendhil, idk abt psl rates or w/e. also idt ur talking abt the same person complaining abt not getting girls, this dude was p narcy jfl.
idk why people think curries can't slay in west jfl
i've seen many slay white foids

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, curryslayerordeath, Looks234 and 1 other person
whos alt is 6ft7Mogger, how does this guy keep referencing old users who havent posted in forever while having joined last month jfl?

idk why people think curries can't slay in west jfl
i've seen many slay white foids
ive seen them slay all races, but obv its always gl/tall/jacked ones not regular curries. also theyre never on the darker colored sides of curries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6341, BigBoy and 3 others

View attachment 844928View attachment 844929

yes he has a good face and aesthetic body hes no chad though

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
whos alt is 6ft7Mogger, how does this guy keep referencing old users who havent posted in forever while having joined last month jfl?

ive seen them slay all races, but obv its always gl/tall/jacked ones not regular curries. also theyre never on the darker colored sides of curries.
he is @whatamIdoinwithmylyf

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and curryslayerordeath

@Ritalincel

yeah they are usually north indians or pakis ngl

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and 6ft7Mogger
@Pussyslayer

Jfl at the state of Indian men. Man wtf I'm done actually. I swear man. If you even whisper the name hrithik Indian guys will swarm you and bark at you about how he is the most good looking guy in India. It's funny how there is a side of YouTube where if the YouTube creates one video Indian related Indian guys will swarm the comment section and take them to the rabbit hole of reacting to famous supposedly "handsome" Indian men. There are actually several youtubers who have gotten death threats from INDIAN MEN NOT EVEN WOMEN, for calling Indian actors not that good looking. Jfl at your state and your IQ @amajin

This is the same as Japanese incels creating tall and western looking anime characters. Indian guys are more gay for their actors than their women are. This phenomenon is called wishful living and validation seeking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
Jfl at the state of Indian men. Man wtf I'm done actually. I swear man. If you even whisper the name hrithik Indian guys will swarm you and bark at you about how he is the most good looking guy in India. It's funny how there is a side of YouTube where if the YouTube creates one video Indian related Indian guys will swarm the comment section and take them to the rabbit hole of reacting to famous supposedly "handsome" Indian men. There are actually several youtubers who have gotten death threats from INDIAN MEN NOT EVEN WOMEN, for calling Indian actors not that good looking. Jfl at your state and your IQ @amajin

This is the same as Japanese incels creating tall and western looking anime characters. Indian guys are more gay for their actors than their women are. This phenomenon is called wishful living and validation seeking.
nah idrc

hrithik saved a lot of the curry population from roping, people feel happy seeing women finding an indian man hot because they feel they can relate even though he is nothing like your everyday curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
@Pussyslayer
just like most of pakistan copes with zayn malik btw even though he is 60% white

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6341 and 6ft7Mogger