muh sendhil is ugly

View attachment 844733

This guy is an actor in bollywood. Don't even get me started on how bollywood functions bro
cherrypick 101

try again

Invisible around vinnie
4EF31D5B EFE7 4DF6 A7B4 B2B0E437EFB7

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, justadude and brainded
he works in hollywood dumbass, in over 25+ shows. no one gives a shit about bollywood
nobody knows who he even is. hes irrelevant. he should be cavill status if he waws that great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Looks234
yeah because its a beauty standard, do you not understand that
It's not you retard. Bones matter more than skin color

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
nobody knows who he even is. hes irrelevant. he should be cavill status if he waws that great
Lmao he was on the flash and he is still unknown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and amajin
Any famous tiktok boy has more smv than sendhill

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Sikkunt23, justadude and 1 other person
Lmao he was on the flash and he is still unknown.
if he was so good looking, women would have pointed it out. i mean they did it with dev patel and he looks like shit. they are saying bollywood prefers white skin but even dev patel mogged him in hollywood hahahahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
if he was so good looking, women would have pointed it out. i mean they did it with dev patel and he looks like shit. they are saying bollywood prefers white skin but even dev patel mogged him in hollywood hahahahahahahaha
But women have, go to any YouTube video of sendhil and you'll see girls fawning over him

dev patel blew up when he was young, sendhil is 45.

But women have, go to any YouTube video of sendhil and you'll see girls fawning over him
they do that even on videos of salman khan, ranbir kapoor and dev patel., whats your logic

he literally would barely be above average in my old school, why is this guy so hyped
Tales from the mental asylum holy shit Connor Murphy when you make an account?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Pussyslayer
they do that even on videos of salman khan, ranbir kapoor and dev patel., whats your logic
Show me a YouTube video of girls complimenting those actors

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
dev patel mogs that guy, no offense. in india AND in USA
Dev Patel looks like shit if he never landed any movie roles as a kid he would be an invisible face in the sea of Pajeets.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Make a mog battle thread, it's over for your 2 digit IQ
who cares about that

one is a sex icon globally, one is a curry hyped by indian incels

jfl at your iq

Dev Patel looks like shit if he never landed any movie roles as a kid he would be an invisible face in the sea of Pajeets.
many kids are cast as movie actors, not all of them are touted as the sexiest man alive. take the light skin curry pill

???

And when was sendhil meant to be good looking exactly?
always, he mogs all of bollywood and your family from the slums of mumbai back to hollywood studios in L.A.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, SubhumanCurrycel and Pussyslayer
many kids are cast as movie actors, not all of them are touted as the sexiest man alive. take the light skin curry pill
In which universe is this hairy rat considered good looking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, NarcyChadlite and 5 others
always, he mogs all of bollywood and your family from the slums of mumbai back to hollywood studios in L.A.
are you joking. even the low tier bollywood rats mogs him. dont even make me talk about the top tier ones

its a shame he got mogged by dev patel in hollywood though

in hollywood and in USA

Even in his better pictures hes obvviously above average but he literally looks like my highschools math competition winner no joke.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Hahahaha over for you my bhai. Its 40 year old aunties and still guys commenting about him there
you will keep coping because you know you are wrong

where is the age written on the girls who are saying sendhil is hot ??

• +1
are you joking. even the low tier bollywood rats mogs him. dont even make me talk about the top tier ones
he mogs all the bleachmaxxed bollywood stars

It was a bad picture of Henry. But stay tuned. I made a mog battle between sendhill and someone else.
Brah I wanna put this greycel in this place but he isn't worth my time jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1