muh sendhil is ugly

No he doesn't mog chico appeal-wise.

But I'd rather be Sendhil than chico since he aged well.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Alas, whenever you thought it couldn't get worse. For real, is there anyone on this site who can rival the amount of coping this faggot @amajin does?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and SubhumanCurrycel

COOL STORY BRO THIS FUCKING COCKSUCKING EFFIMINATE LOOKING BLACK DUDE IS 2020'S "SEXIEST MAN ALIVE" WHATS UR POINT? ITS ALL STATUS AND VIRTUE SIGNALLING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, johncruz12345, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
cope

he was cast in bollywood movie and nobody gave a shit

Salmons coloring carries him. But if sendhill had his coloring he’d be a mogging machine.
43C2F703 FDF8 4EF1 8380 A12757EAE68F
21DC42EA E1BC 463D A450 2B7730043F3F

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and johncruz12345
  • +1
salman is invisible in the west

white women would grovel at sendils feet tbh
no only indian incel kids who live in foreign countries grovel at sendhil's feet

Jfl @ you man. I thought you were smart. You just compared a normal party Pic to an edited photoshoot
Wym? I said sendhill mogs. Just saying salman has better coloring.

dont act like you arent incel faggot
giphy.gif
Hes like @mido the slayer except for "muh north atlantid" its "muh lightskin indian"

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, Pussyslayer and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, Deleted member 8019, BigBoy and 1 other person
Btw the yubo experiments aren’t looking so good for sendhill

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7580
Meanwhile a good looking Bollywood actor with millions of compilation videos of girls making edits for him, and billions of girls crying for him

This is what a handsome Indian looks like. I choose this guy to represent us, not fucking Sendhil Pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Looks234
Btw the yubo experiments aren’t looking so good for sendhill
Nigga wtf you doing yubo experiments on a 45 year old man. Where did your braincels go?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2205, 6ft7Mogger and 3 others
Nigga wtf you doing yubo experiments on a 45 year old man. Where did your braincels go?
Lmao because they’re prime. You can find me a Indian zoomer if you want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Bruh ofc he does. Indians are skin color copiers. Even thou it doesn't fix their undertones
then why does nobody care about him in hollywood even though his bone structure is like cavill? clearly even they care about skin coloiur.

you faggots arent blackpilled at all. keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Looks234
Bruh ofc he does. Indians are skin color copiers. Even thou it doesn't fix their undertones
Very true.
Even though Gandy and other med pheno people have similar skin complexion light skin Indians lack the red undertone thats highly sought after.

It can be replicated to some extent with beta carotene and light sun tanning but it'll never get close to this.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and BigBoy
then why does nobody care about him in hollywood even though his bone structure is like cavill? clearly even they care about skin coloiur.

Tbh. Sendhill is invisible around black/white chads. Coloring is so important for Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 7580 and amajin
Very true.
Even though Gandy and other med pheno people have similar skin complexion light skin Indians lack the red undertone thats highly sought after.
View attachment 844805
It can be replicated to some extent with beta carotene and light sun tanning but it'll never get close to this.
cope gandy looks shitskin
this is ideal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, NarcyChadlite and 4 others

You're a fucking idiot. You know black people have one of the highest SMVs in the world right?

• +1
Meanwhile a good looking Bollywood actor with millions of compilation videos of girls making edits for him, and billions of girls crying for him
View attachment 844799View attachment 844801

This is what a handsome Indian looks like. I choose this guy to represent us, not fucking Sendhil Pajeet
View attachment 844796
bro apart from Pashtuns and a minority of Punjabis how many people in India have his pheno?
People have done expirements with him of "guess his race" no bitch thought he was Indian.

• +1
You're a fucking idiot. You know black people have one of the highest SMVs in the world right?
black person skin is different from dravidian skin

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Michael Myers
Btw you are proving my point. Sendhill only appeals to roasties.

bro apart from Pashtuns and a minority of Punjabis how many people in India have his pheno?
People have done expirements with him of "guess his race" no bitch thought he was Indian.
In India he'd be competing with guys like that, you think he has a chance to stand against Hrithik and have people call him handsome? Even Shahid Kapoor, Sid Malhotra mog him easily and there's guys above their tier too

And in Hollywood there's aboslutely 0 chance. monster chads like momoa, hemsworths , cavill, pitt etc. jfl if you think he can be a sex icon anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8019, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
In India he'd be competing with guys like that, you think he has a chance to stand against Hrithik and have people call him handsome? Even Shahid Kapoor, Sid Malhotra mog him easily and there's guys above their tier too

And in Hollywood there's aboslutely 0 chance. monster chads like momoa, hemsworths , cavill, pitt etc. jfl if you think he can be a sex icon anywhere
Its mostly about casting oppourtinities, connections and roles.
Sendhil won't land any big jobs because of his height and lack of frame and physique but his face even at 46 is top tier

black person skin is different from dravidian skin
Than what about this guy who came into an Australian show and got famous all over Twitter just for his looks. And guess sendhil mogs him

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, Michael Myers and 4 others
Its mostly about casting oppourtinities, connections and roles.
Sendhil won't land any big jobs because of his height and lack of frame and physique but his face even at 46 is top tier
lol youre literally citing reasons why hes not that GL yourself and then youre calling me retarded

Hmmm i wonder why hes mogged so badly in USA

Are you really trying to argue that coloring doesn’t matter. Lmao
Bruh I never understand Indian men. They hate their own women for their pheno but call you racist for saying Indian men are unattractive too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9771 and Looks234