Muh tinder is real life (JBW Debunked)

KEEP COPING WITH CHERRYPICKED TRASH LMFAO

View attachment 793599

wow bro 15% of aisan women marry white men in a predominently white country, JBW is totatally real

good job tbh

again all of those are from online dating where the majority of men are White, hispanic or black and thats uusllay how the racial hierachy goes.

By sheer population
That's why controlled studies, mogg.
Or studies, where they calculate and weight anddo mathematical stuff, to filter out such biases.

It's generally to high iq for me, and I think most, on forums to do such a thing. So you do get pre-selection bias or one sides data pool information.
still better than nothing. Becuase I come afrom a pre big data time. And pre ontline dating time (teenager in the 1990's). And the blue pilled copes, because there was no available information/data; was rampant back than beyond believe.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
LOL THOSE UGLY SLAVIC WITCHES ARE THE BEST THOSE TWO RICEDICKS CAN GET? SHORT AND STOUT AND NO CURVES? NO HIPS?

JFL! TRULY OVER FOR RICEDICKS!

YOU CAN NO LONGER COPE AFTER R/JUSTBEASIAN GOT BANNED, HUH?

View attachment 793603View attachment 793605View attachment 793607
All those guys are dating way below their looksmatch JFL

YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS ATTRACTIVE JFL

and these aisan guys are dating way above their looksmatch
proof that race doesnt matter jfl, white guys with yellow fever are truly on another level of retardation

All those guys are dating way below their looksmatch JFL
View attachment 793619
View attachment 793620
YOU ACTUALLY THINK THIS IS ATTRACTIVE JFL
View attachment 793626
and these aisan guys are dating way above their looksmatch
proof that race doesnt matter jfl, white guys with yellow fever are truly on another level of retardation
2ND COUPLE ARE JUST FRIENDS, IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED ON THIS FORUM A MILLION TIMES JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIENDZONED FAGGOT!

FIRST COUPLE IS SOME INSTAWHORE FAGGOT THAT THE GUY IS BETABUXXING FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! LOOK AT HER NASTY FILLER MAXXED LIPS:

MEANWHILE:

Al8o1hp0sgt31

UGLY GINGER (WORST PHENO) WITH THE ONLY FOREWARD GROWN ASIAN FEMALE IN EXISTENCE:
3c4158534256686ac6cde61feaccd8a3fdd1bed8bf389ff5214729c8156ad147

RECESSED FAGGOT WITH ASIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL WINNER (ACTUALLY):
Tumblr pv4a5tQRCn1yossm4o5 1280

GET CUCKED
R5b59zp8rq231

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Looks234
2ND COUPLE ARE JUST FRIENDS, IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED ON THIS FORUM A MILLION TIMES JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIENDZONED FAGGOT!

FIRST COUPLE IS SOME INSTAWHORE FAGGOT THAT THE GUY IS BETABUXXING FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! LOOK AT HER NASTY FILLER MAXXED LIPS:

View attachment 793629

MEANWHILE:

View attachment 793630
UGLY GINGER (WORST PHENO) WITH THE ONLY FOREWARD GROWN ASIAN FEMALE IN EXISTENCE:
View attachment 793631
RECESSED FAGGOT WITH ASIA'S NEXT TOP MODEL WINNER (ACTUALLY):
View attachment 793632
GET CUCKED
View attachment 793634
Cope

THAT GUY IS A CHAD JFL you cant make this shit up, that girl literally looks retarted and ape like
all of those guys are dating ugly flat maxxilla gooks, way BELOW their looksmatch

you white fever fags are the most deluded retards i have ever met,
kpop-1-768x431.jpg

every single time the aisan guy with a white girl gets one that mogs him, while white guys get ugly flat maxxila apes

Cope
View attachment 793641
THAT GUY IS A CHAD JFL you cant make this shit up, that girl literally looks retarted and ape like
all of those guys are dating ugly flat maxxilla gooks, way BELOW their looksmatch
View attachment 793644
you white fever fags are the most deluded retards i have ever met,
kpop-1-768x431.jpg

every single time the aisan guy with a white girl gets one that mogs him, while white guys get ugly flat maxxila apes
LOOOOOOOOOOL HE'S A RECESSED GINGER RAT

NOTICE HOW THESE ASIAN MEN ARE WITH SLAVIC WHORES AKA ********BETABUXXXXXXXXX********* THE FUCK OUTTA THEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP CHERRYPICKING OUTLIERS WHILE I SHOW THE AVERAGE

ALSO FIRST COUPLE YOU POSTED SHE LOOKS LIKE A RECESSED RAT LOOOOOOOOOOOL 2ND ONE HAS HIDEOUS DISGUSTING HORSE FACE 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Tumblr pw75sjZdFA1yossm4o4 1280

M0po9gjbtlu31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
LOOOOOOOOOOL HE'S A RECESSED GINGER RAT

NOTICE HOW THESE ASIAN MEN ARE WITH SLAVIC WHORES AKA ********BETABUXXXXXXXXX********* THE FUCK OUTTA THEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP CHERRYPICKING OUTLIERS WHILE I SHOW THE AVERAGE

ALSO FIRST COUPLE YOU POSTED SHE LOOKS LIKE A RECESSED RAT LOOOOOOOOOOOL 2ND ONE HAS HIDEOUS DISGUSTING HORSE FACE 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

View attachment 793649

View attachment 793652

View attachment 793654
jfl you just posted an attractive white guy with 6/10 aisan women WOW BRO all white guys can slay jfl

this whore is literally frauding her entire face and still looks subhuman, overy long midface and looks like an ape

Literally just aisan dudes and white guys who mog the girls together jfl

face it ur a normie who has yellow fever who cannot get white women so you have to for ugly gooks

aisan guys can slay if they are nt and have social circles all those white women mog any foid you'll ever get jfl

jfl you just posted an attractive white guy with 6/10 aisan women WOW BRO all white guys can slay jfl
View attachment 793662
this whore is literally frauding her entire face and still looks subhuman, overy long midface and looks like an ape
View attachment 793664
Literally just aisan dudes and white guys who mog the girls together jfl

face it ur a normie who has yellow fever who cannot get white women so you have to for ugly gooks
View attachment 793668
aisan guys can slay if they are nt and have social circles all those white women mog any foid you'll ever get jfl
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FIRST GUY ISN'T ATTRACTIVE HE'S A RECESSED MANLET FAGGOT WITH BLEACHED HAIR

2ND PICTURE ALL THE ASIAN GUYS ARE KHHV THE WHITE GUYS TOOK THE GIRLS THAT THE DIFFERENCE

3RD PICTURE JFL IMAGINE BEING SUCH A PATHETIC RACE OF MEN THAT YOU HAVE SUCH AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX YOU MAKE AN INSTAGRAM TO TRY AND HATE ON WHITE MEN STEALING YOUR GIRLS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! IT'S TRULY OVER FOR RICEDICKS!

Tumblr pvsb4tpPDR1yossm4o1 1280

HER HUSBAND:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FIRST GUY ISN'T ATTRACTIVE HE'S A RECESSED MANLET FAGGOT WITH BLEACHED HAIR

2ND PICTURE ALL THE ASIAN GUYS ARE KHHV THE WHITE GUYS TOOK THE GIRLS THAT THE DIFFERENCE

3RD PICTURE JFL IMAGINE BEING SUCH A PATHETIC RACE OF MEN THAT YOU HAVE SUCH AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX YOU MAKE AN INSTAGRAM TO TRY AND HATE ON WHITE MEN STEALING YOUR GIRLS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! IT'S TRULY OVER FOR RICEDICKS!

View attachment 793671

View attachment 793672

HER HUSBAND:

View attachment 793673
"loooooool" wtf is wrong with you, why cant you just admit that the blackpill is 100% stupid, you're a narccistic normie who fucked very ugly aisan women and now for the first time in your subhuman aspie basement dwelling life you can now say "muh aisan women, muh jbw"

you will never get this jfl so you will cope with...

flat faced gooks jfl, literal subhuman aisan roasties,
white guys always date down jfl

"loooooool" wtf is wrong with you, why cant you just admit that the blackpill is 100% stupid, you're a narccistic normie who fucked very ugly aisan women and now for the first time in your subhuman aspie basement dwelling life you can now say "muh aisan women, muh jbw"
View attachment 793676
View attachment 793677
Post more jew nose flat faced finnish/slavic whores LOOOOOOOOL i bet you 5 bucks if i google that picture she'll be slavish or finnish trash JFL!

Am I supposed to be impressed by them? I swear to god ricedicks are looksblind

J9tu2i2tb6841

Adfasdfasdfasdf

• +1
View attachment 793676
View attachment 793677
41F36F4A DF9A 498D A068 D8A83E83B78F
FEE32674 66B6 4F49 8B68 4C9945449BD3

@Matthias8272
Even I as a subhuman Asian can get a white woman jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 10104, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
View attachment 793676
View attachment 793677
looooooooooool she's finnish trash as i said

Post more jew nose flat faced finnish/slavic whores LOOOOOOOOL i bet you 5 bucks if i google that picture she'll be slavish or finnish trash JFL!

Am I supposed to be impressed by them? I swear to god ricedicks are looksblind

View attachment 793681

View attachment 793683
that's literaelly a normie with an ugly gook and the second women looks like a bloated tranny

reminder this chang smashed sommer ray while you jerk of too flat maxxila gooks

that's literaelly a normie with an ugly gook and the second women looks like a bloated tranny
View attachment 793694
reminder this chang smashed sommer ray while you jerk of too flat maxxila gooks
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ricedick there was confirmed to be a betabuxxing faggot and everyone knows she used his betabuxx ass for clout and look who she ended up with:

white chad you faggot not to mention she dated numerous white chads before him JFL

just another ricedick serving his purpose to pay for white man's pleasure

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ricedick there was confirmed to be a betabuxxing faggot and everyone knows she used his betabuxx ass for clout and look who she ended up with:

View attachment 793700

white chad you faggot not to mention she dated numerous white chads before him JFL

just another ricedick serving his purpose to pay for white man's pleasure
so she fucked him? while you didnt no one confirmed that he was betabuxxing jfl and he stole logan pauls whore from him, aisan guys are so rent free in ur brain. You're literally so upset that you have to resort go gooks because you cannot physically get a white women

so she fucked him? while you didnt no one confirmed that he was betabuxxing jfl and he stole logan pauls whore from him, aisan guys are so rent free in ur brain. You're literally so upset that you have to resort go gooks because you cannot physically get a white women
you're literally a khhv confirmed, whereas i've posted pictures and proof of the women i've dated, including white women, latina women, and gooks, and numerous pictures of them worshipping my big white cock, while you're coping trying to convince people of the bluepill on a blackpill forum.

reevaluate your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
you're literally a khhv confirmed, whereas i've posted pictures and proof of the women i've dated, including white women, latina women, and gooks, and numerous pictures of them worshipping my big white cock, while you're coping trying to convince people of the bluepill on a blackpill forum.

reevaluate your life.
cope i bet u didnt even show their faces jfl, you only fuck ugly aisan whores YOU simp so hard for aisan women, because their the ONLY women u can fuck

@BigBiceps how do you cope with the back stab bigbeceps
finnish males mog i just dont like finnish females, its personal preference

no back stab, i wrote that knowing @BigBiceps is finnish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and johncruz12345
finnish males mog i just dont like finnish females, its personal preference

no back stab, i wrote that knowing @BigBiceps is finnish
ye cos u cannot get them jfl

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, lutte and johncruz12345
All I know is foids from netherlands are subhuman tbh.
Imo they're the hottest in Europe and tall af. I wanna get myself a dutch wife to birth me gigatall moggers to bring pride to Finland in NBA.
Jutta Leerdam GIF by MikeyMo | Gfycat

• Love it
Imo they're the hottest in Europe and tall af. I wanna get myself a dutch wife to birth me gigatall moggers to bring pride to Finland in NBA.
Jutta Leerdam GIF by MikeyMo | Gfycat
sorry bro they belong to dutch men