Muh tinder is real life (JBW Debunked)

thats literally because there is a disparity in the number of immigrants by gender retard
View attachment 793508
so you're saying white women have a fetish for hispanic and black women JFL

its just that aisan women and women in general have more options
WHAT THE FUCK ??? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
LOOK AT THE WHITE MEN ASIAN FEMALE STATISTICS NOT THE OTHER COLOURS LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 9090

its 100% to do with aisan men being more likely high functioning autists jfl

stop spamming that stupid low iq vid. if you are actually high IQ or not a coper you would immediately understand all his BS points lol. please someone ban this retard from this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
However, while they may partly explain why sexlessness rates are lower among Asians in general (due to a possible overlap between Asian ethnicity and reduced alchohol consumption, increased likelihood of being an honor student and so forth) these culturally mediated explanations do not adequately explain why East Asian men in the US are twice as likely to not be in a relationship than East Asian women.

You ignored this part :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
this happens in japan as well, aisan men just dont want to be in relationships due to literal autism

• JFL
  • +1
stop spamming that stupid low iq vid. if you are actually high IQ or not a coper you would immediately understand all his BS points lol. please someone ban this retard from this site
what'd he say that was wrong JFL

stop being racist
324378 4afdde1f4e27a44b82392cd0349f5f46

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, BigBoy and Deleted member 10104
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
YEAH EVERY 1 OF 4 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
OP is coping so fucking hard, he has shifted goal posts so many times now, first it was Asians date just as much as whites now its "m-m-muh the only reason the don't date as much is their autism!!" :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and goat2x
watch the vid and then tell me it isnt easy for subhumans to get girls by being nt jfl
Listen i dont have a problem you saying that
i have a problem w you spreading false information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
OP is coping so fucking hard, he has shifted goal posts so many times now, first it was Asians date just as much as whites now its "m-m-muh the only reason the don't date as much is their autism!!" :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
no i said the inter ethnic marriage was pretty much the same, and then
thats literally because there is a disparity in the number of immigrants by gender retard
View attachment 793508
so you're saying white women have a fetish for hispanic and black women JFL

its just that aisan women and women in general have more options
the amount of aisan women marrying white men is equal to the amount of white women marrying blacks, so you're gonna tell me just be black theory is true you retard jfl

no i said the inter ethnic marriage was pretty much the same, and then

the amount of aisan women marrying white men is equal to the amount of white women marrying blacks, so you're gonna tell me just be black theory is true you retard jfl
These are American statistics retard :lul: :lul: :lul: it doesn't apply everywhere

On top of that there are 10x as many black men in America as Asian women, so even extrapolating for that it doesn't work out

DDont forget that white men also marry out more frequently than white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Another retarded poster. Just what we needed.
tinder is mainly men, and mainly white men, so nearly every study that shows a racial hierahchy in dating uses a sample size from online dating, where they do not understand that tinder isnt real life, and women moslty use it as a place to stroke their egos.
No, tinder is not primarily white men, and yes, tinder is real life. Women hook up all the time from dating apps, just because you're not getting your pissy cock sucked doesn't mean everyone else is doing so poorly as well.
Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10104
tinder is mainly men, .
True.
And to make it even worse. Besides there are more men. Alot of people on Tinder are inactive. And women are more inactive users on Tinder, than men.
So not only are there alot more men than women on Tinder. Men on there also alot more active ( in amounts and ectual engagement).

Which results in.
Be top tier man on Tinder, otherwise waist of time

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 9090
Listen i dont have a problem you saying that
i have a problem w you spreading false information
im saying there isnt a racial hierachy in dating, you can clearly see that the tinder and online dating is mainly men, and mainly white men. So obviously the women there would have more of a chance to date white men when they swipe anyway, and most women just use tinder as a thing to stroke their ego

the amount of white women dating black men is pretty much equal to the amount of white men marrying aisan women, so is just be black a new theory now jfl, and ther eare more hispanic men dating white women so are we gonna say that there just be hispanic now?

Stop coping you abused dog.

7d7c6f04b00b50ce9bd01e043470e25c881fdaf951fecd810309bc8938499770

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 9090
im saying there isnt a racial hierachy in dating, you can clearly see that the tinder and online dating is mainly men, and mainly white men. So obviously the women there would have more of a chance to date white men when they swipe anyway, and most women just use tinder as a thing to stroke their ego

View attachment 793519
the amount of white women dating black men is pretty much equal to the amount of white men marrying aisan women, so is just be black a new theory now jfl, and ther eare more hispanic men dating white women so are we gonna say that there just be hispanic now?
Bro thats not an accurate statistic lmfaooo (even in the guy said it in the video)
this is the real one
7d7c6f04b00b50ce9bd01e043470e25c881fdaf951fecd810309bc8938499770 1

• +1
imma leave this here
if you want to accept the blackpill read them

• +1

View attachment 793519
Lol are you actually this low IQ? Just look at the photo you posted, it's laughable.

Another retarded poster. Just what we needed.

No, tinder is not primarily white men, and yes, tinder is real life. Women hook up all the time from dating apps, just because you're not getting your pissy cock sucked doesn't mean everyone else is doing so poorly as well.

View attachment 793518
and hispanics and blacks do well with white women at equal rates that white men date aisan women so just be black theory is legit JFL

and that is apps being used, the amount of people using online apps is miniscule, JBW is a massive retarded theory that uses online dating as a basis which has very bad female to male ratio. There is no racial hierachy

imma leave this here
if you want to accept the blackpill read them
again all of those are from online dating where the majority of men are White, hispanic or black and thats uusllay how the racial hierachy goes.

By sheer population

and hispanics and blacks do well with white women at equal rates that white men date aisan women so just be black theory is legit JFL
View attachment 793522
and that is apps being used, the amount of people using online apps is miniscule, JBW is a massive retarded theory that uses online dating as a basis which has very bad female to male ratio. There is no racial hierachy
Black men outnumber Asian women 10 to 1 in USA so no, your conclusion is wrong. Just by sheer numbers of course they'd date more often.

You just proved us right you retard :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
again all of those are from online dating where the majority of men are White, hispanic or black and thats uusllay how the racial hierachy goes.

By sheer population
you just proved that you havent even clicked on it lmfao

• +1
View attachment 793522

Stop posting old inaccurate data you abused dog

• +1
Lol are you actually this low IQ? Just look at the photo you posted, it's laughable.
you are mentally retarded, to not realise that hispanic and black men are dating white women at the same rates that white men are dating aisan women. But there is no just be black or just be hispanic

you are mentally retarded, to not realise that hispanic and black men are dating white women at the same rates that white men are dating aisan women. But there is no just be black or just be hispanic
HOW IS THAT THE SAME RATE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
LOOK AT THE PERCENTAGES
@BigBiceps @RealLooksmaxxer
Awwwwwwwwwwawaelen

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 10104

They literally aren't, stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Attachments

• 1604914521340.png
    1604914521340.png
    260 KB · Views: 0
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

View attachment 793541
my point is that the racepill is stupid
ITS EXTREMELY SIMILAR

400k (rounded) and 530K how retarded do you have to be
Dear god how hard is it to understand that the RATIO of Asian women in America to Black men in america is WAY DIFFERENT and the fact that white men take more Asian women as wives AT AN EVEN SLIGHTLY HIGHER RATE is INSANE PROOF OF BLACKPILL?

• +1
View attachment 793474
View attachment 793475
But muh tinder is real life
View attachment 793477
View attachment 793478
Most autistic claim i've ever heard, less than 1% of the US population uses tinder or any form of online dating and every blackpill study uses online dating as their sample size jfl
Tinder is not real life but it's effect (together with FB and Insta) on real dating will only get bigger and bigger as one good looking girl can have easily 100 simps who are messaging her everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and softlysoftly
This is true tbh, I skyrimaxxed and low inhibbed maxxed and gotten positive results as a 5'9 beaner though I do mog my whole race and could have been used as a sex toy for some child molestor to become a c list famous actor

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Dear god how hard is it to understand that the RATIO of Asian women in America to Black men in america is WAY DIFFERENT and the fact that white men take more Asian women as wives AT AN EVEN SLIGHTLY HIGHER RATE is INSANE PROOF OF BLACKPILL?

DEAR GOD stop typing in that autistic font size, if the blackpill was real why are most of the aisan women married to aisan males if muh JBW was real.

and most of those women are aged 42 in interethnic relationships with WHITE MEN YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT MASSIVE SPIKE SO ONLY 42 YEAR OLD USED GOODS BETABUXX are what whites are getting

the main reason those aisan women date white men is because they grow up in majority white places

View attachment 793559
DEAR GOD stop typing in that autistic font size, if the blackpill was real why are most of the aisan women married to aisan males if muh JBW was real.

View attachment 793564
and most of those women are aged 42 in interethnic relationships with WHITE MEN YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT MASSIVE SPIKE SO ONLY 42 YEAR OLD USED GOODS BETABUXX are what whites are getting

the main reason those aisan women date white men is because they grow up in majority white places
keep barking for my large font you khhv :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

most asian women marry asian males because of obvious in group preference

but dont fool yourself into thinking they wouldnt ditch their betabux asian male husband for a white chad or cuck him in a heart beat :lul::lul::lul:

the 2nd chart you linked is both genders, i wouldn't be surprised if it was asian males finally getting their "muh white kweeeeeeeeenz" old fat hags and betabuxxing them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JFL ITS OVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 793566

AND ALL THOSE STUDIES ARE FROM DATING STATISTICS WHERE THE amount of women to men ratio is fucked, how do you not get this concept in you're head you absolute moron
72e4e2c66ddc0e8112d20c1a2392b1105ee097761e9106f2281a4870d15762bc
02a6682968e8f3947d13a0e3a068e4408379cc9b7e941a99e925d87faffceb74
Tumblr od0rn2mMgi1tz0wvto1 500

VS

Iec0saj5oda41

KEEP COPING YOU SUBHUMAN ABUSED RECESSED MAXILLA RICEDICKED CHINK ABUSED DOG! :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 685

but dont fool yourself into thinking they wouldnt ditch their betabux asian male husband for a white chad or cuck him in a heart beat :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 793569View attachment 793570

the 2nd chart you linked is both genders, i wouldn't be surprised if it was asian males finally getting their "muh white kweeeeeeeeenz" old fat hags and betabuxxing them LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JFL ITS OVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most white + aisan is usually wmaf, so that massive spike in numbers is white guys betabuxxing ugly old chinks hags. aisan guys can easily get white women if their nt and have social circles. JBW is a massive cope, why wouldnt those noodles marry white guys if jbw is law?

Attachments

• 1604915848534.png
    1604915848534.png
    791.4 KB · Views: 3
View attachment 793588
most white + aisan is usually wmaf, so that massive spike in numbers is white guys betabuxxing ugly old chinks hags. aisan guys can easily get white women if their nt and have social circles. JBW is a massive cope, why wouldnt those noodles marry white guys if jbw is law?
KEEP COPING WITH CHERRYPICKED TRASH LMFAO

View attachment 793569

also i thought u liked aisan guys and werent "racist" jfl

Lol this isn’t an accurate conclusion. 7 million users at any given time. When you break it down into age group and on and off users it starts to play a larger role in the 18 to 25 dating market

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others