Muh tinder is real life (JBW Debunked)

Guys are moggers dw.
i live in holland (near sea side region) and eh, most guys just have height as a redeeming feature
avg guy isnt ugly nor GL

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Imo they're the hottest in Europe and tall af. I wanna get myself a dutch wife to birth me gigatall moggers to bring pride to Finland in NBA.
Jutta Leerdam GIF by MikeyMo | Gfycat
Tall, but faces aren't that great imo. Swedish girls mog, but ngl, I only stayed in netherlands for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
i live in holland (near sea side region) and eh, most guys just have height as a redeeming feature
avg guy isnt ugly nor GL
Yeah I visited holland.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6217
Yeah I visited holland.
lovely. our country is heavily overrated tbh, i can see amsterdam being exciting for tourists but imo its an overrated shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • Love it
Wouldn't you rather have your buddy have one than some moroccan or indonesian migrant?
whats wrong with indonesians lmao they atleast behave

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and BigBiceps
lovely. our country is heavily overrated tbh, i can see amsterdam being exciting for tourists but imo its an overrated shithole
I mean its always nice to travel to other countries, but personally I find a lot of european countries very boring. France/Italy/Sweden/Greece etc.

But maybe I wasn't visiting the right places or doing the right stuff I dunno.

whats wrong with indonesians lmao they atleast behave
Idk, I just knew there were a lot of those in Netherlands. But yeah, generally asians tend to be well behaved.

Idk, I just knew there were a lot of those in Netherlands. But yeah, generally asians tend to be well behaved.
from my experience most of them here now are kids who's parents have indonesian somewhere thanks to VOC era (like me)

• +1
tinder is mainly men, and mainly white men, so nearly every study that shows a racial hierahchy in dating uses a sample size from online dating, where they do not understand that tinder isnt real life, and women moslty use it as a place to stroke their egos.
tinder is indeed cope, nothing good or valuable can come from it empirically

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and johncruz12345
No one likes us asians. :cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
muh muh ur a khhv nice argument buddy, keep following me around like a dog jfl
youre a confirmed khhv dog barking about me while ive confirmed i slay all races of women. what's your point?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
What trolling? I’m just very insecure
u should be fine with weight loss, how long have u put been overweight and how long have u tried losing weight? Do you have an addiction to eating? If so how hard it is to control?

Tinder is not real life but it's effect (together with FB and Insta) on real dating will only get bigger and bigger as one good looking girl can have easily 100 simps who are messaging her everyday.

I just catch this meme on a female profile you are completely right

Meme

I know this is just a case but im posting this brutal blackpill old video

None of what you have posted has debunked jbw theory. Jbw theory is legit, the world worships the west, which mostly features white people. Now JBW doesnt mean that every white male can get laid because they are white, JBW is a halo which allows you to slay enthic women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
None of what you have posted has debunked jbw theory. Jbw theory is legit, the world worships the west, which mostly features white people. Now JBW doesnt mean that every white male can get laid because they are white, JBW is a halo which allows you to slay enthic women.
No white can be Incel. I’m from London and see white subhumans with models all the time

No white can be Incel. I’m from London and see white subhumans with models all the time

You mean can or can't? You said can but your next sentence contradicts what you said.

I said white men can be incel, however the bar for inceldom if your white is lower due white skin being a godly trait amongst ethnic females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
You mean can or can't? You said can but your next sentence contradicts what you said.

I said white men can be incel, however the bar for inceldom if your white is lower due white skin being a godly trait amongst ethnic females.
I meant to say it’s impossible for a white to be Incel. Even ugly subhuman whites can get models

I meant to say it’s impossible for a white to be Incel. Even ugly subhuman whites can get models

I dont believe it, white incels exist. Skin colour alone can not say complete subhumanity.

Name one white Incel
You can’t

Nikola Tesla, Shakespeare (I think), st blackops2cel, Chris chan (however he has trannymaxxed so maybe he got anally raped idk). There are definetly more but I dont try and remember their names.

Imo they're the hottest in Europe and tall af. I wanna get myself a dutch wife to birth me gigatall moggers to bring pride to Finland in NBA.
Jutta Leerdam GIF by MikeyMo | Gfycat

Dutch women love BBC

3899272500000578-3798072-image-m-54_1474364888909.jpg

Insane ethnic cope in this thread jfl

• +1
The truth is probably in the middle
Since tinder experiments have low empirical value due to gender and racial imbalances, they cant be taken as reliable evidence, but to say there is no racial hierarchy is ignoring the fact that we live in a society where the beauty standards are eurocentric, 90% of all people portrayed as attractive in movies and tv shows are white, 5% are blacks and so on, so its not unreasonable to expect a racial hierarchy on dating

Too bad you niggas cant have an regular discussion without big font sizes and throwing shit at each other

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Lol this isn’t an accurate conclusion. 7 million users at any given time. When you break it down into age group and on and off users it starts to play a larger role in the 18 to 25 dating market
I think it says there were 7 million users in september 2019 and not 7 million users using the app at the same time.
There seem to be 45 million 20-29 year old people in the USA (15% of the us population). Out of 45 million, less than 7 million have used tinder in september 2019, so thats less than 15%. Probably closer to 12% because those 7 million users are from all age groups, but lets be generous.
So lets say there are 45 million / 2 = 22.5 million females, round it down to 22 million because statistically there are fewer females than males. 28% of tinder users are females, so that is 7 million * 0,28 = 1.96 million female tinder users. And that is 8.9% of females aged 20-29 that have used tinder. Lets be generous and double the percentage to get female users of all the other dating apps and it is 17.8%.
If you take into consideration those females that use dating apps irregularily, you can round it up to maybe 25%.

Idk what market share of total users tinder holds tho, just randomly assuming it is 50%. But anyways 25% is probably already a generous estimate and maybe like half of those female dating app users only use it to boost their egos and never actually hook up. It doesnt seem like dating apps are that popular among females.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I think it says there were 7 million users in september 2019 and not 7 million users using the app at the same time.
There seem to be 45 million 20-29 year old people in the USA (15% of the us population). Out of 45 million, less than 7 million have used tinder in september 2019, so thats less than 15%. Probably closer to 12% because those 7 million users are from all age groups, but lets be generous.
So lets say there are 45 million / 2 = 22.5 million females, round it down to 22 million because statistically there are fewer females than males. 28% of tinder users are females, so that is 7 million * 0,28 = 1.96 million female tinder users. And that is 8.9% of females aged 20-29 that have used tinder. Lets be generous and double the percentage to get female users of all the other dating apps and it is 17.8%.
If you take into consideration those females that use dating apps irregularily, you can round it up to maybe 25%.

Idk what market share of total users tinder holds tho, just randomly assuming it is 50%. But anyways 25% is probably already a generous estimate and maybe like half of those female dating app users only use it to boost their egos and never actually hook up. It doesnt seem like dating apps are that popular among females.
The other thing is that doubling the percentage to get females from other apps is innacurate cause most females who are in other apps are probably on Tinder too

In fact looks like just a small amount of females is using dating apps which is reasonable, since women dont really need dating apps to get laid

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Perma Virgin 666