Mukasa Kakonge Tinder Experiment 1.5 hours in (NOT WHAT I EXPECTED)

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
27 Likes just now:
9273099A E106 4CA6 B710 EE8BD60D5A41

This is Fuckin insane.

For reference to why this is crazy numbers; I live in a small town. The closest city to me has about 30,000 population(I also live in the country where there are majority whites)

I’ve done many chadfish/Tyrone experiments none got like this fast.

My question is what makes him so appealing?
AA669743 BD25 438B 9A75 BE41CED118D6

His ratios aren’t ideal? Like I said before he looks insane in motion but not that great in pics. He looks htn here honesty.

So what is it? Is it just about having dark skin tone and prominent bones because that’s what all alot of black models have

Idk man , but his forward growth is top tier, pretty much supports my theory that maxilla is all that matters in attraction.

pics used:
142C8928 5D9F 4121 872F B234F0DEE093
1501B388 F722 47E4 901A 6E68278D1D07
1A6AFA86 448D 4D85 A8C3 72DE2E87C588
440F366F 3875 4B04 A75E 1A5F92B39E5F

2671C166 C42B 43D3 BDFC 963B4D8596DF
A19F0285 8533 4C9C 9091 A5E51BFE8FF9

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, BongMog, Deleted member 13787 and 10 others
Hes a fucking gigatyrone, not surprised

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 24293, FailedNormieManlet and 17 others
Wym 27 likes just now. Also he’s the black chico and bitches like chico for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, BongMog, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, FailedNormieManlet, Racky and 7 others
Model looks + Exotic Theory.

He is one of the few niggs that doesn’t look like he’ll molest you in an alley way

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, dna_cel, borismonster and 19 others
Jfl what kind of copium are you smoking OP that you think he looks HTN in that pic :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 24293, highT and 10 others
he is masculine and prettyboy at the same time. giga tyrone. hard to believe he does better than white models tho

also JFL @ u for rating him HTN hahaha

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, FailedNormieManlet, MiroslavBulldosex and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
he is masculine and prettyboy at the same time. giga tyrone. hard to believe he does better than white models tho

also JFL @ u for rating him HTN hahaha
I don’t understand the appeal am I missing something? In motion he’s a gigatyrone though yeah but in candid pics I don’t see it. I’ve heard others say the same

I also have his same eyes area. I pretty much have his face apart from the extremely prominent bones and my proportions are better but I don’t get half those results
47C3F673 5AC4 4B91 B98E 3779D1877DD8

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, highT, Racky and 4 others
I don’t understand the appeal am I missing something? In motion he’s a gigatyrone though yeah but in candid pics I don’t see it. I’ve heard others say the same
u trippin bro hows this nigga a HTN:lul:
2628763 440F366F 3875 4B04 A75E 1A5F92B39E5F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Racky, Deleted member 15390 and 4 others
did you really just post an insanely good looking man and ask “why is he getting so many likes:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
did you really just post an insanely good looking man and ask “why is he getting so many likes:feelswat:
He's asking why is he getting more likes than the other people he catfished as who he probably thinks mog Mukasa.

Anyway OP show the girls who liked

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Sounds like rly bad elo. He has 27 likes in an hour but thousands upon thousands of orbiters on instagram. Make that make sense.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Sounds like rly bad elo. He has 27 likes in an hour but thousands upon thousands of orbiters on instagram. Make that make sense.
Small town

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
No matter how GL he is, he is still niche

A white or med chad mogs any day of the week and twice on sunday

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 6ft4
No matter how GL he is, he is still niche

A white or med chad mogs any day of the week and twice on sunday
Wrong. Ive done experiments with those chads and they dont get half the likes in that amount of time. I also live in a majority white area so no excuses

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8856
Wrong. Ive done experiments with those chads and they dont get half the likes in that amount of time. I also live in a majority white area so no excuses
Most girls dont want black guys no matter how GL they are

BBCs dont have broad appeal

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
27 Likes just now: View attachment 1428115
This is Fuckin insane.

For reference to why this is crazy numbers; I live in a small town. The closest city to me has about 30,000 population(I also live in the country where there are majority whites)

View attachment 1428121
His ratios aren’t ideal? Like I said before he looks insane in motion but not that great in pics. He looks htn here honesty.

So what is it? Is it just about having dark skin tone and prominent bones because that’s what all alot of black models have

Idk man , but his forward growth is top tier, pretty much supports my theory that maxilla is all that matters in attraction.

pics used:View attachment 1428125View attachment 1428126View attachment 1428127View attachment 1428128
View attachment 1428129View attachment 1428130
in what world does that pic look htn
that's a chad pic
good jaw
angularity
cheekbones

He looks High Class. Rich Doctor or Businessman type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Most girls dont want black guys no matter how GL they are

BBCs dont have broad appeal
Saying "most" is a stretch and giga cope imo. Most women will fuck a BBC in 2021 if he's GL and tall enough. Guys like Ovie Soko mog hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Racky
One lf the best looking human beings on planet earth, “OMG HOW DOES HE DO SO GOOD AT TINDER??? :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
in what world does that pic look htn
that's a chad pic
good jaw
angularity
cheekbones
So you're saying its just about bones?

This is Fuckin insane.

View attachment 1428121

pics used:View attachment 1428125View attachment 1428126View attachment 1428127View attachment 1428128
He looks sharp & high class

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Racky and bwrauycnee
He looks cultured, well travelled and well to do. That’s going to have appeal in a small town setting.

He looks sharp & high class
So bbcs should be high clasmaxxing? But @LooksOverAll told me to put on some "drip" and I will drown in pink pussy

• JFL
I think it's a combination of nt looks wealth and professional photo graphy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and Amexmaxx
He has an obv model halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
So bbcs should be high clasmaxxing? But @LooksOverAll told me to put on some "drip" and I will drown in pink pussy
Well you don't have a high class model face like Mukasa. You need to put on drip and thugmaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 8856
He looks High Class. Rich Doctor or Businessman type.
This is Fuckin insane.

View attachment 1428121

This guy is literally one of the most beautiful black men to walk the surface of this planet and you’re shocked that he has a wide appeal? Hahah op you’re retarded

• +1
This guy is literally one of the most beautiful black men to walk the surface of this planet and you’re shocked that he has a wide appeal? Hahah op you’re retarded
Well according to @Grindr God hes not good looking because he has big lips

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Racky, Michael Myers and 1 other person
He looks htn here honesty.
Are you fucking out of ur mind? Do you see this guys harmony??? Do you see how soothing his face looks? Easily 6.5 PSL in that picture

Although he looks better in motion, there’s lots of pictures in which he’s easily gigatyrone.
D27ECF61 656D 44E3 8110 CCD24C847028
C10B7A6C 72B4 46F4 95CF 1CF3AB642F69

• +1
bruh if it was with newbie boost its VERY SHIT result for a top model

i was drunk this summer and my friend kinda humble bragged with his tinder likes so i was like fuck it and made an account
i got 20-25 likes in the same time frame and the largest city, 20km away has 15k population

i used these pics
Matu3
Matu1

gotta love kakonge tho

edit: fake eye color jfl

small town whores want the BBC

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This is Fuckin insane.

View attachment 1428121

Yes bro just be 7psl what's his appeal brah!