Mulatto vs Blasian

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Original 6
184ef859db89915b08e110299723c590
LYYMxb2rejN1ntNXZ2Z5
111189864 portrait of a latino american mulatto girl in a casual and straw hat isolated on whi
Depositphotos 103190514 stock photo mulatto woman in black lingerie
Depositphotos 9411433 stock photo portrait of a beautiful mulatto

1428691066 463504686 2
Willdemps
7255258fac27ff84a284abcba9afd5ff
113447428 288 k575210
Original 5
677b4183e9f3bca80bafb2daee16ca93

Mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Jamal2222 and 11 others
Blasian

• +1
Reactions: staysolid11 and Deleted member 1707
meeks mogs 95% of mulattoes it is like putting a high tier normie against legit supermodel.

the GL blasian in these photos mog tho, just not meeks

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, looksmaxxtocope, BigBoy and 3 others
Lightskin with light eyes is insane pheno and smv

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5912, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Mulatto Men mon blasian men but I think Blasian women mog mulatto women. Blasian women look more feminine

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and sandcelmuttcel
REtlEBKrZh1KGtNeywYWmiAirBvsbMpxQ9itNNpsadl0XOTyo0iC TCLt ibJ2R0Rqm1 ixPxSwtxk2tsJ8qCvG4AgDafg

blasian tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 5912 and doll
meeks bodies the black model guy to the moon and back

Will Demp looks asian, black, and white at the same time

@Lifewasted You didn't even post top tier mulattoes.

BorisKodjoeTIFFSept2011.jpg

RJOWsYp.jpg

740full-halle-berry.jpg

qbc6eSx.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, ProAcktiv and goat2x
meeks mogs 95% of mulattoes it is like putting a high tier normie against legit supermodel.

the GL blasian in these photos mog tho, just not meeks
mulatto men mog blasian men for the most part tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
mulatto men mog blasian men for the most part tbh.
there are no GL (6psl+) mulattos in those pics provided except for meeks

will demp and tyson beckford (barely asian, literally just AA) mog

there are no GL (6psl+) mulattos in those pics provided except for meeks

will demp and tyson beckford (barely asian, literally just AA) mog
but GENERALLY, mulatto males mog blasian males.

@doll beckford and demps aren't even blasian. demps is less than half black, and beckford is less than half asian.

and neither of them mog meeks anyway.

mulatto for men

blasian for women

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius and kuroro
@doll

mulatto males >>>> blasian males

56e7af4205b772d6d93ffcd9a6560041.jpg

ruben_loftuscheek_looks_on_during_a_training_session_at_st_georg_816644.jpg

RJOWsYp.jpg

0_David-James.jpg

the guys above mog pretty much everyone in the OP save for meeks and (maybe) beckford

3853FDBA 964C 4E8A 8F5D 54F5D0A494F2

Tyson mogs most mulattos to hell and back but overall I’ve got to give it to the mulattos. They just look better on average.

• +1
Reactions: doll and kuroro
Only 2nd doesn't the rest passes in west asia or north africa
they could pass in SOME north african regions (the ones with black african ancestry), but they look mulatto. your average person sees them in the street, that person is seeing a mulatto.

they could pass in SOME north african regions (the ones with black african ancestry), but they look mulatto. your average person sees them in the street, that person is seeing a mulatto.

They will say mixed or negro half the time they say negro from my IRL experiences using normies as a standard isn't a good 1 cause they use colouring to assume things.

They will say mixed or negro half the time they say negro from my IRL experiences using normies as a standard isn't a good 1 cause they use colouring to assume things.
true but these people also look mulatto in terms of features.

true but these people also look mulatto in terms of features.

The 3rd looked like a tanned med all beit the eyes looked some what black.

The first looked west asian.

The 4th looked straight up morrocan

@reptiles also who are you voting for in the poll?

It's nice that the majority saw sense and voted for mulattoes.

Neither, white mogs

But in all honesty the mattos are cherry picked but they do looks the best

Neither, white mogs
i'll ignore this.

But in all honesty the mattos are cherry picked but they do looks the best
2/3 of the male mulattoes represented here are barely top tier.

if anything the blasians represented here are the ones who were cherrypicked. 2/3 of the blasian men represented here (beckford and demps) aren't even blasian lol.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Lev Peshkov
i'll ignore this.

2/3 of the male mulattoes represented here are barely top tier.

if anything the blasians represented here are the ones who were cherrypicked. 2/3 of the blasian men represented here (beckford and demps) aren't even blasian lol.
Then mulatto are such GigaMogger all whites should fuck niggers? I doubt so

Tbh, all grt Mogged by average North atlantid ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv and ThatBoneStructure
@Blackout.xl Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@doll

mulatto males >>>> blasian males

56e7af4205b772d6d93ffcd9a6560041.jpg

ruben_loftuscheek_looks_on_during_a_training_session_at_st_georg_816644.jpg

RJOWsYp.jpg

0_David-James.jpg

the guys above mog pretty much everyone in the OP save for meeks and (maybe) beckford
you’re pushing this agenda heavy, are you a mutt yourself? keep crying for blasians. rob evans comes close to meeks tho he’s like 7 psl

you’re pushing this agenda heavy, are you a mutt yourself? keep crying for blasians. rob evans comes close to meeks tho he’s like 7 psl
nope. i'm 3/4 black and 1/4 med. i'm not crying for blasians, they nearly always look better than hapas.

are you part gook?

• Hmm...
Reactions: doll
nope. i'm 3/4 black and 1/4 med. i'm not crying for blasians, they nearly always look better than hapas.

are you part gook?
no i’m white from 4 leaf clover island

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
u didn’t get it @ThatBoneStructure i’m irish

• JFL
no i’m white from 4 leaf clover island
well i don't need to push an "agenda" lol. mulattoes look significantly better than blasians on average. it's not even close.

well i don't need to push an "agenda" lol. mulattoes look significantly better than blasians on average. it's not even close.
there are more mulattoes than blasians tbh it’s not very fair

there are more mulattoes than blasians tbh it’s not very fair
how the fuck does that make it unfair? there are more east asian men than any other type of men and east asian men are the ugliest race of men there is lmao

in places like california where there's a similar amount of blasians and mulattoes, mulattoes still mog.

why are you so stuck up blasian peoples ass anyway? you're fucking irish :lul:

how the fuck does that make it unfair? there are more east asian men than any other type of men and east asian men are the ugliest race of men there is lmao

in places like california where there's a similar amount of blasians and mulattoes, mulattoes still mog.

why are you so stuck up blasian peoples ass anyway? you're fucking irish :lul:
i just think they look better you’re like obsessed with getting everybody to vote for mulattoes

well not everybody is in california bro. and you’re legit ethnik you shouldn’t be putting anybody down know your place 😷 muh ‘east asians are by far the ugliest’

i just think they look better you’re like obsessed with getting everybody to vote for mulattoes
posting pictures of good looking mulattoes (which op failed to do JFL) doesn't equal obsession you retard.

well not everybody is in california bro.
i know. the point was that in places where there are a similar amount of each, mulattoes still mog.

and you’re legit ethnik you shouldn’t be putting anybody down know your place 😷 muh ‘east asians are by far the ugliest’
to be fair, i think that east asians and whites are tied for ugliest race.

my place is above you :love:

• Hmm...
Reactions: doll
posting pictures of good looking mulattoes (which op failed to do JFL) doesn't equal obsession you retard.

i know. the point was that in places where there are a similar amount of each, mulattoes still mog.

to be fair, i think that east asians and whites are tied for ugliest race.

my place is above you :love:
good thing society doesn’t agree with you - you’re ethnik scum to them and east asians are above you in social hierarchy (JFL). you posted good pics of GL mulattoes (who you will never come close to JFL) to get a sense of validation, equatable to some sfcel posting pics of GL whites to be validated that he’s white even though he’ll never look as good as them. more ethnik cope

4044FAC4 64DE 4F45 BA73 D905DC43BFC2

• Hmm...
good thing society doesn’t agree with you
what the fuck does an irish cuck like you know about the rest of society? :lul:

you’re ethnik scum to them
east asian and white opinions don't hold importance to me. and your fucking IRISH talking about being ethnic scum? you losers aren't even accepted by OTHER white people JFL. you spent centuries being dominated and terrorised by anglos DESPITE sharing a race with them. even in modern times you're seen as the lowest that the white race has to offer. east asians are ethnic scum to EACHOTHER so their opinions don't mean shit either.

and east asians are above you in social hierarchy (JFL).
this supposed hierarchy doesn't even exist :lul:

you posted good pics of GL mulattoes (who you will never come close to JFL) to get a sense of validation
how can you verify who i'm comparable to in looks if you don't know what i look like? and what makes you think that your anymore comparable to those mulattoes yourself? JFL :lul:

equatable to some sfcel posting pics of GL whites to be validated that he’s white even though he’ll never look as good as them.
i'm not even mulatto you irish fuck :lul:

i just think that they're the best looking. most people do tbh.

east asian and white opinions don't hold importance to me. and your fucking IRISH talking about being ethnic scum? you losers aren't even accepted by OTHER white people JFL. you spent centuries being dominated and terrorised by anglos DESPITE sharing a race with them. even in modern times you're seen as the lowest that the white race has to offer. east asians are ethnic scum to EACHOTHER so their opinions don't mean shit either.

how can you verify who i'm comparable to in looks if you don't know what i look like? and what makes you think that your anymore comparable to those mulattoes yourself? JFL :lul:

i’m still white keep crying for me ethnik scum

Mulatto easily
white features with black forward growth

i’m still white keep crying for me ethnik scum
the anglos only accepted you dirty potatoes as white within the last century or so :lul::lul::lul::lul:

your probably not used to coming across "ethniks" who don't care about white opinions, but here i am. if i don't care about regular white peoples opinions, why would I care about the opinion of the lowest possible type of white person? the sad part is, u've actually accepted your place as the black sheep of the white race. anyone with some backbone and cultural pride would've fired back with a post about how cool irish are or something, but your response was "well i'm still white :cry::cry:"

JFL :lul:

you’re obviously incel if you’re here

and i never said i was comparable to any GL person, you obviously want them to win so you’re harassing everybody because you want a sense of validation. you’re genetically mixed with white (1/4 med), idk what you
the anglos only accepted you dirty potatoes as white within the last century or so :lul::lul::lul::lul:

your probably not used to coming across "ethniks" who don't care about white opinions, but here i am. if i don't care about regular white peoples opinions, why would I care about the opinion of the lowest possible type of white person? the sad part is, u've actually accepted your place as the black sheep of the white race. anyone with some backbone and cultural pride would've fired back with a post about how cool irish are or something, but your response was "well i'm still white :cry::cry:"

JFL :lul:
cope. wherever i go i benefit from white privilege where as you... don’t? obviously, there is xenophobia and conflict in every race? in america maybe that was the case but the irish been white imagine bringing conflict from 100s of years ago to try to put irish people down when you’re literally ethnik. JFL

if you don’t care about white peoples opinions, why are you forcing WHITE people to believe mulattoes look better than blasians? u clearly care.