Mulatto vs Blasian

• Total voters
you’re obviously incel if you’re here
same can be said for you, potato.

and i never said i was comparable to any GL person, you obviously want them to win so you’re harassing everybody
who have i harassed? JFL you're such a little retard. i can practically smell the stench of your pussy juices through my computer screen. post examples of me harassing people JFL

because you want a sense of validation.
how would i get validation from people picking mulattoes when i'm not mulatto myself? for all intents and purposes i'm just black.

cope. wherever i go i benefit from white privilege where as you... don’t?
and even with white privilege, white men are still the angriest little shits in the world JFL. :lul::lul:

you need a society catered to you to feel like you can compete with nonwhite men and you still make up the majority of the incel community :lul:

obviously, there is xenophobia and conflict in every race? in america maybe that was the case but the irish been white imagine bringing conflict from 100s of years ago to try to put irish people down when you’re literally ethnik. JFL
i dont need to push irish people down, your anglo cousins have been doing that for me for 500 years :lul::lul:

potato-eating fuck.

if you don’t care about white peoples opinions, why are you forcing WHITE people to believe mulattoes look better than blasians? u clearly care.
where am i forcing anyone to believe anything? and why are you assuming that this forum is only white? there are tons of blacks/ asians, mutts, and blasians on here.

same can be said for you, potato.

who have i harassed? JFL you're such a little retard. i can practically smell the stench of your pussy juices through my computer screen. post examples of me harassing people JFL

how would i get validation from people picking mulattoes when i'm not mulatto myself? for all intents and purposes i'm just black.

and even with white privilege, white men are still the angriest little shits in the world JFL. :lul::lul:

you need a society catered to you to feel like you can compete with nonwhite men and you still make up the majority of the incel community :lul:

i dont need to push irish people down, your anglo cousins have been doing that for me for 500 years :lul::lul:

potato-eating fuck.

where am i forcing anyone to believe anything? and why are you assuming that this forum is only white? there are tons of blacks/ asians, mutts, and blasians on here.
doesn’t mean anything when most of the content here is catered towards white people with a hint of minorities. you @‘d everyone who voted for blasians and said LOOK these are Gl mulattoes you stupid fuck.

and what.. you’re still ‘oppressed’ by white people since.. forever? and up to this very day? stop trying to act like we’re in the same boat JFL :lul: you have to have a campaign made for you to tell the world that your lives matter (because no one believes):lul:

everywhere you are discriminated against, you are in no place to talk down on other ethniks when you’re on the bottom of society..you’re literally black.. know your place. you should know better tbh imagine acting like your ‘oppressors’ :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
doesn’t mean anything when most of the content here is catered towards white people with a hint of minorities. you @‘d everyone who voted for blasians and said LOOK these are Gl mulattoes you stupid fuck.
i quoted TWO people who voted for blasians, and i only did that to state that tyson beckford isn't blasian himself. i never harassed anyone for their vote and if i had, you would've posted proof by now. JFL.

and what.. you’re still ‘oppressed’ by white people since.. forever?
same can be said for irish lmao, when have anglos not made irish their bitch?

and up to this very day? stop trying to act like we’re in the same boat JFL :lul:
your right, we're not in the same boat. you've spent centuries being oppressed by your own race of people. at one point, anglos even tried to make irish people their own race because they were so disgusted by the idea of having to share a race with you.

you are in no place to talk down on other ethniks when you’re on the bottom of society
there is no "bottom" of society JFL, i can tell that you don't get out much because in 2020, this race hierarchy that you speak of only exists in your dreams. :lul:

imagine trying to compensate for your own group's oppression by point at another's JFL. aren't potatoes always trying to say that they've been as oppressed as blacks and jews? what happened to that agenda? :lul:

you’re literally black.. know your place.
I do know my place. it's above you.

you should know better tbh imagine acting like your ‘oppressors’ :lul:
me saying that i don't find asians attractive doesn't mean that i'm acting white, it just means that i don't find them attractive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: doll
i quoted TWO people who voted for blasians, and i only did that to state that tyson beckford isn't blasian himself. i never harassed anyone for their vote and if i had, you would've posted proof by now. JFL.

same can be said for irish lmao, when have anglos not made irish their bitch?

your right, we're not in the same boat. you've spent centuries being oppressed by your own race of people. at one point, anglos even tried to make irish people their own race because they were so disgusted by the idea of having to share a race with you.

there is no "bottom" of society JFL, i can tell that you don't get out much because in 2020, this race hierarchy that you speak of only exists in your dreams. :lul:

imagine trying to compensate for your own group's oppression by point at another's JFL. aren't potatoes always trying to say that they've been as oppressed as blacks and jews? what happened to that agenda? :lul:

I do know my place. it's above you.

me saying that i don't find asians attractive doesn't mean that i'm acting white, it just means that i don't find them attractive.
1. you said they were the ugliest which they are not, all races have GL people and ugly people you racist fuck.

i know tyson beckford isn’t asian. that was years ago - there is conflict in every race, with the slavics, the irish, etc. doesn’t mean anything you stupid fuck?

i don’t face discrimination for being white where as you do you stupid fuck? do you go outside? how do you not know your place in society? you have to tell the world to stop killing you because you’re fucking black. you’re obviously no way above anybody - imagine your life doesn’t matter simply because you’re black. that’s the reality you have to live. “muh above you” JFL :lul:

which other ethniks are getting killed for being ethnik?

JFL :lul:

• Hmm...
calls me racist:

you racist fuck.

follows up with this:

i don’t face discrimination for being white where as you do you stupid fuck? do you go outside? how do you not know your place in society? you have to tell the world to stop killing you because you’re fucking black. you’re obviously no way above anybody - imagine your life doesn’t matter simply because you’re black. that’s the reality you have to live. “muh above you” JFL :lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

the best part is that your bragging about being white, even though whites are likely to be the race that goes extinct within the next 150 years JFL. is there really much to brag about when you have the weakest genes and the lowest numbers? :lul:

and to make matters worst for you, your the scum of that doomed race. :lul:

]that was years ago - there is conflict in every race, with the slavics, the irish, etc. doesn’t mean anything you stupid fuck?
there is conflict in every race but irish are the ginger stepchild of the white race.

ummm literally everyone? the world is full of people killing each other over different ethic background JFL.

side question: which group do you think is more attractive, blasians or wasians?

• Hmm...
calls me racist:

follows up with this:

the best part is that your bragging about being white, even though whites are likely to be the race that goes extinct within the next 150 years JFL. is there really much to brag about when you have the weakest genes and the lowest numbers? :lul:

and to make matters worst for you, your the scum of that doomed race. :lul:

there is conflict in every race but irish are the ginger stepchild of the white race.

ummm literally everyone? the world is full of people killing each other over different ethic background JFL.

side question: which group do you think is more attractive, blasians or wasians?
how’s that racist when i’m saying your people are killed because they’re black? when that’s true? it’s a fact? LMFAO no racism there it’s just a fact

and even if white people become a minority due to mixed people it doesn’t mean power dynamics change (cough, brazil), ethnik scum.

ginger hair is stereotypical and that’s not a coloring that the irish solely share. it’s spread. is that your comeback? ginger hair? it’s not a bad thing. there are many black features that are hated upon society i’m just not racist tbh.

“scum of the doomed race” am i being discriminated in present day? no you stupid fuck. almost most ethnic groups were being discriminated by other white ethnic groups. you’re literally 1/4 white you self hating mutt. LMFAO keep crying for whites.

and i’m not sure who’s more attractive. i find a lot of blasian girls peng. i haven’t met a blasian guy IRL. i’ve met a lot of peng wasian girls too

also black people are discriminated against globally even at places where they are extreme minorities (china for example) TBH. gigacope.
720DF54C 4434 4ACD 91E2 6C793B2F93FA

I want a blasian gf
You guys can keep your extraterrestrial ipd trannies

how’s that racist when i’m saying your people are killed because they’re black? when that’s true? it’s a fact? LMFAO no racism there it’s just a fact
your irishness is showing. remember how you said that white people dont live in a bubble? well, you've just proven yourself wrong. JFL. if i have to explain how making fun of black people dying is racist to you, then it might be time to end this convo.

and even if white people become a minority due to mixed people it doesn’t mean power dynamics change (cough, brazil)...[/QUOTE it will tho.

ginger hair is stereotypical and that’s not a coloring that the irish solely share. it’s spread. is that your comeback? ginger hair? it’s not a bad thing.
ginger hair is tragic but that wasn't meant to be a comeback. just a cheeky nod at the stereotype of irish people and gingerness.

there are many black features that are hated upon society
by white and white-infleucned societies, sure. would still rope if i was ginger.

i’m just not racist tbh.
says the person who think that black people dying works well as a zinger comeback and calls blacks who disagree with him "ethnik scum" JFL. :lul::lul:

i actually prefer white people that KNOW they're racist. at least those convos are honest.

almost most ethnic groups were being discriminated by other white ethnic groups.
non as bad as anglos fucking over the irish. tbh if i were irish i wouldn't even wanna be called white. history between irish and anglos is just too ugly.

you’re literally 1/4 white you self hating mutt.
i dont hate white people, i'm just honest. :love:

and i’m not sure who’s more attractive. i find a lot of blasian girls peng. i haven’t met a blasian guy IRL. i’ve met a lot of peng wasian girls too
blasian girls mog wasian girls tbh. wasian girls can be peng tho.

i will say that the comparison between blasians and mulattoes is very gender based. i think that mulatto males mog blasian males to hell and back generally, but mulatto girls and blasian girls is more competitive. Mutt still wins though.

• Hmm...
your irishness is showing. remember how you said that white people dont live in a bubble? well, you've just proven yourself wrong. JFL. if i have to explain how making fun of black people dying is racist to you, then it might be time to end this convo.
i didn’t make fun of black people dying, i said that’s the reality you have to live and you’re here saying you’re above white people in society which is Funny because obviously you’re not if you’re clearly being oppressed. why would i do that if i’m not racist? i’m making fun of your irony because you’re clearly deluded :lul: .

if i was a minority i wouldn’t put down other ethniks because it’s counterintuitive. it’s good to have pride in being ethnik, but to the point you start being racist to other ethniks for no reason.. hm.. you should know better but you don’t JFL. :lul:

don’t cry about racism and throw it out

i didn’t make fun of black people dying, i said that’s the reality you have to live and you’re here saying you’re above white people in society which is Funny because obviously you’re not if you’re clearly being oppressed. why would i do that if i’m not racist? i’m making fun of your irony because you’re clearly deluded :lul: .

if i was a minority i wouldn’t put down other ethniks because it’s counterintuitive. it’s good to have pride in being ethnik, but to the point you start being racist to other ethniks for no reason.. hm.. you should know better but you don’t JFL. :lul:

Do you respect me

• +1
i say that to any ethnik not specifically black people JFL @ this victim mentality i am far from a racist

i didn’t make fun of black people dying
bro you literally brought up black people dying and laughed about it JFL. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i'm not mad at you or anything, but at least stand behind your words. the wost kind of racist is the one that throws stones and hides his hands bro. at least embrace who you are.

i said that’s the reality you have to live and you’re here saying you’re above white people in society...
i said that it was above you in life, not above white people in society. no nonwhite person is above white people in WHITE society, but thats irrelevant because even with a leg-up on society, most white dudes are insecure. like dude, how are you born with advantaged over other race of men and still so angry? the angriest fuckers i meet are white men, even though the fuckers should be happy about their privilege.

maybe they can sense their race being wiped out by the next century, i dunno.

if i was a minority i wouldn’t put down other ethniks because it’s counterintuitive.
and if i were irish i wouldn't make fun of anyone else oppression, yet here we are. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

but seriously though, i wasn't putting down east asians. i just dont find them attractive. that doesn't mean that i'm attacking them. if an east asian person told me they don't find black people good looking i wouldn't accuse them of trying to put me down.

me pointing out your double standard doesnt mean "crying" JFL. i was just saying that you can't say racist shit and then cover your tracks by saying "Omg I'm not racist!" :lul:

• Hmm...
@doll also i'm still waiting on proof that i was "harassing" people to vote mulatto. :lul:

• Hmm...
who were the 3 blackcel copers saying pure afro lol

• JFL
bro you literally brought up black people dying and laughed about it JFL. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i'm not mad at you or anything, but at least stand behind your words. the wost kind of racist is the one that throws stones and hides his hands bro. at least embrace who you are.

i said that it was above you in life, not above white people in society. no nonwhite person is above white people in WHITE society, but thats irrelevant because even with a leg-up on society, most white dudes are insecure. like dude, how are you born with advantaged over other race of men and still so angry? the angriest fuckers i meet are white men, even though the fuckers should be happy about their privilege.

maybe they can sense their race being wiped out by the next century, i dunno.

and if i were irish i wouldn't make fun of anyone else oppression, yet here we are. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

but seriously though, i wasn't putting down east asians. i just dont find them attractive. that doesn't mean that i'm attacking them. if an east asian person told me they don't find black people good looking i wouldn't accuse them of trying to put me down.

me pointing out your double standard doesnt mean "crying" JFL. i was just saying that you can't say racist shit and then cover your tracks by saying "Omg I'm not racist!" :lul:

racism for stating world affairs

1. black people are being killed for being black. TRUE OR FALSE?
2. white people are not being killed for being white, nor are other ethnics other than black people being killed or face police brutality their race in western societies TRUE OR FALSE?

a sfcel would deny all these truths, i’m not. i acknowledge racism in society.

it’s anti intellectual to claim being above whites or other ethnics in society when you’re being oppressed because it’s simply not true. where is the lie? it’s so funny because of how deluded and stupid you are.

and irish people are not discriminated against in present day and almost all white ethnic groups have faced discrimination from each other. can’t say the same for black peoples - discriminated and hated everywhere (how sad tbh). this just highlights your delusion

JFL :lul:

“muh above you for being white” JFL. you’re deluded and are trying to play victim after being racist to east asians. i’m not a racist. i don’t think black features or asian features are ugly, where as you think asian features are (so much for a victim of racism) JFL

you’re not above me in life or society, once again, black people are hindered from having a better quality of life due to racism. housing, jobs, etc. you don’t even know me and you’re making this statement. JFL. it’s just antintellectual. it’s your ethnik pride. it’s one thing to believe your race is more superior to others (ethnocentrism) but the other is just delusion.

no ones angry here, you’re just obsessed with getting everyone to agree thatmulattoes look better. you are 1/4 white yourself, you are a self hating mutt. keep crying for whites and the full white you’ll never be.

• Hmm...
@ThatBoneStructure is a self hating mutt that came from the depths of black twitter or SJW reddit “white males are so angry” JFL sounds like some woke reddit shit

• Hmm...
racism for stating world affairs

1. black people are being killed for being black. TRUE OR FALSE?
2. white people are not being killed for being white, nor are other ethnics other than black people being killed or face police brutality their race in western societies TRUE OR FALSE?

a sfcel would deny all these truths, i’m not. i acknowledge racism in society.

it’s anti intellectual to claim being above whites or other ethnics in society when you’re being oppressed because it’s simply not true. where is the lie? it’s so funny because of how deluded and stupid you are.
i'm denying the truth about white racism towards black people, dumbass.

what i'm calling out is your insistence that you're not racist when you've openly made fun of black lives not mattering to whites. you think you can cover your tracks by just saying, "well, what i said wasn't false", but it wasn't what you said that was racist. it was the context in which you said it that made it racist - you weren't stating the facts just to state them, you were stating them to be annoying.

you called me a "dirty ethnik" WHILE telling me that i shouldn't attack other ethniks (which i never even did).

like i said bro, i'm not mad. i just get annoyed with denial. :)

and irish people are not discriminated against in present day and almost all white ethnic groups have faced discrimination from each other.
you're not seeing the bigger picture. if you come from a long line of people who have faced the cruelest discrimination imaginable and only RECENTLY been seen as worthy of being what they are (white), then you can't make fun of anyone else's experience with discrimination.

tbh, i could say the same about you making fun of racism towards blacks. you say that i shouldn't put down other ethiks (without posting proof of me even doing that) while making fun of other discriminated peoples when you for most of recent history, you've been discriminated against too. if anything, YOU should know better.

“muh above you for being white” JFL. you’re deluded and are trying to play victim after being racist to east asians.
east asians aren't generally attractive to me. thats not racist.

i’m not a racist.

you’re not above me in life or society, once again, black people are hindered from having a better quality of life due to racism. housing, jobs, etc. you don’t even know me and you’re making this statement.
you dont even know ME yet your making assumptions about my housing and job situation JFL. :lul:

no ones angry here, you’re just obsessed with getting everyone to agree thatmulattoes look better. you are 1/4 white yourself, you are a self hating mutt.
Bro, LOOK at the poll. i don't need to sway anyone, most people agree with me.

how can i be self-hating if i don't hate blacks, whites, or mutts?

keep crying for whites and the full white you’ll never be.
i love my white relatives with all my heart but i would never want to be white. even with all the privilege, i don't think that i'd be happy with my appearance if i was 100% white. whites aren't that hot to me.

i still love people of all races, but i'm not gonna pretend that i find everyone attractive.

what i'm calling out is your insistence that you're not racist when you've openly made fun of black lives not mattering to whites. you think you can cover your tracks by just saying, "well, what i said wasn't false", but it wasn't what you said that was racist. it was the context in which you said it that made it racist - you weren't stating the facts just to state them, you were stating them to be annoying.

you called me a "dirty ethnik" WHILE telling me that i shouldn't attack other ethniks (which i never even did).

you're not seeing the bigger picture. if you come from a long line of people who have faced the cruelest discrimination imaginable and only RECENTLY been seen as worthy of being what they are (white), then you can't make fun of anyone else's experience with discrimination.

tbh, i could say the same about you making fun of racism towards blacks. you say that i shouldn't put down other ethiks (without posting proof of me even doing that) while making fun of other discriminated peoples when you for most of recent history, you've been discriminated against too. if anything, YOU should know better.

you dont even know ME yet your making assumptions about my housing and job situation JFL. :lul:

i love my white relatives with all my heart but i would never want to be white. even with all the privilege, i don't think that i'd be happy with my appearance if i was 100% white. whites aren't that hot to me.

i still love people of all races, but i'm not gonna pretend that i find everyone attractive.

i didn’t laugh at black people dying that’s beyond me if i did i wouldn’t lie about it. if i can call you an ethnik scum i wouldn’t lie about that. i laughed at your irony, “muh above being white” when you’re the most oppressed race in society because it’s not true, how many times do i have to say this? i didn’t laugh at black people dying, i was just stating world affairs whilst you’re deluded about being socially and apparently inherently superior :lul:

99.9% of people here are racist, why would i lie about being one if most people are? JFL
you talk down on white people whilst being 1/4 white yourself (this doesn’t matter because you are probably socialised as black so therefore probably identify with your black identity strongly) you’re still a mutt though.

i didn’t laugh at black people dying that’s beyond me if i did i wouldn’t lie about it. if i can call you an ethnik scum i wouldn’t lie about that. i laughed at your irony, “muh above being white” when you’re the most oppressed race in society because it’s not true, how many times do i have to say this? i didn’t laugh at black people dying, i was just stating world affairs whilst you’re deluded about being socially and apparently inherently superior :lul:
bro this is going nowhere, i already broke it down for you. if you wanna pretend to not know that i'm talking about then thats on you.

99.9% of people here are racist, why would i lie about being one if most people are? JFL
perhaps because you want to appear different? i mean if 99.9% of people here are racist, why are you here? there is actual racism going on all over this site but you're mad at me because i don't salivate over east asian women JFL.

you talk down on white people
i dont talk down on white people at all JFL.

whilst being 1/4 white yourself (this doesn’t matter because you are probably socialised as black so therefore probably identify with your black identity strongly) you’re still a mutt though.
if being 25% white meant absolutely nothing to me, would i have brought it up?

• Hmm...

irish people have been white, JFL. we’re whites to society now and so do most ethnic groups, they have been discriminated against too, what’s your point?! even in ireland they’re racist towards blacks. you are at the bottom of society everywhere, even in ethnik countries. sad reality. stop coping by thinking you’re somehow superior to whites because they’re ‘angry’ JFL :lul: .

you said east asians and asians in general were the least attractive tbh all of them should dog you

bro this is going nowhere, i already broke it down for you. if you wanna pretend to not know that i'm talking about then thats on you.

perhaps because you want to appear different? i mean if 99.9% of people here are racist, why are you here? there is actual racism going on all over this site but you're mad at me because i don't salivate over east asian women JFL.

i dont talk down on white people at all JFL.

if being 25% white meant absolutely nothing to me, would i have brought it up?
you said you are black bro. and you are still ethnik. you were racist and said “east asians are the ugliest men” when you’re literally an ethnik, it’s just hypocritical. when did i say east asian women? i said east asians are equally as attractive as blacks just as any other race.

you’re not me so you’ll never know why, stop assuming. i’m not racist end of, i didn’t laugh at black peoples dying i laughed at your irony . reality vs “i’m above white people socially and in life i’m black” whilst black people are dying on the streets. you’re deluded. bye you 45 IQ ethnik

irish people have been white, JFL. we’re whites to society now...
i didn't deny this

what’s your point?!
bro whats YOUR point?

even in ireland they’re racist towards blacks.
well duh, ireland is a white country.

you are at the bottom of society everywhere...
until your women decide that they want to experience the feeling of an adequate dick.

...even in ethnik countries.
thanks to white imperialism sure, but thats slowly dying.

sad reality. stop coping by thinking you’re somehow superior to whites because they’re ‘angry’ JFL :lul: .
i said that i was superior to YOU specifically.

you said east asians and asians in general were the least attractive tbh all of them should dog you
i actually think that whites and east asians are tied for least attractive tbh.

“whites and east asians are tied for the least attractive for me”

your personal opinion vs objective reality

it is like 1/100 who doesn’t find chad attractive whilst 99% do.

more ethnik cope.

and no you didn’t you said you were superior because you weren’t white. you’re still ethnik scum. keep crying for whites, and the full white you’ll never be. you’ll never be pure blooded robust BBC either you dirty mutt.

you said you are black bro.
because i am.

and you are still ethnik.
ethnik doesn't exist to me. i'm black. i don't group myself with nonblack races just because they're nonwhite as well. thats a very silly and old fashion thing to do.

you were racist and said “east asians are the ugliest men” when you’re literally an ethnik, it’s just hypocritical.
so what your saying is, a white person being racist is okay but an ethnik person being racist isn't okay? if i were white, would you even have bothered to argue with me? JFL :lul:

its interesting that this website is full of people calling east asians chinks/gooks and blacks niggers, but me saying that i don't find east asians attractive is where you draw the line :lul::lul::lul::lul:

you’re not me
:love::love::love::love:

Hard to decide tbh. But the biggest black mogger of all time is Beckford

“whites and east asians are tied for the least attractive for me”

your personal opinion vs objective reality
nothing about whites being seen as attractive is "objective" when white imperialism exists.

you’ll never be pure blooded robust BBC either you dirty mutt.
i love being 3/4 black 1/4 white. i get the luxury of being exotic while still having robust bbq traits. no african american is pure black either yet they've produced more BBC slayers than anywhere else. in fact i'm as black as the average african american is (75%)

@doll tbh this convo is moot because i was saying that mulatto males look better than blasian males. from what i can tell you were saying blasian females look better than mulatto females. so we weren't even in dis agreement.

because i am.

ethnik doesn't exist to me. i'm black. i don't group myself with nonblack races just because they're nonwhite as well. thats a very silly and old fashion thing to do.

so what your saying is, a white person being racist is okay but an ethnik person being racist isn't okay? if i were white, would you even have bothered to argue with me? JFL :lul:

its interesting that this website is full of people calling east asians chinks/gooks and blacks niggers, but me saying that i don't find east asians attractive is where you draw the line :lul::lul::lul::lul:

:love::love::love::love:
JFL, you @d me and said “EA were the ugliest” of course i’m going to tell you you’re hypocritical, am i going to fight everyone who does race bait threads? i defend BBC when i can too.

some people are objectively ugly you’re probably one of them you subhuman ethnik scum. ah the luxury of being considered attractive just because i’m white :lul: whilst you are considered ugly simply on the basis of being ethnik. :lul: thank god ‘white imperialism’ :love:

and you are not exotic. you’re a mutt with 3 inch penis, a rare outlier in BBC. giga ethnik cope

@doll tbh this convo is moot because i was saying that mulatto males look better than blasian males. from what i can tell you were saying blasian females look better than mulatto females. so we weren't even in dis agreement.
it’s true given the pictures provided and the ones i’ve met

i defend BBC when i can too.
:lul::lul:

some people are objectively ugly you’re probably one of them you subhuman ethnik scum. ah the luxury of being considered attractive just because i’m white :lul: whilst you are considered ugly simply on the basis of being ethnik. :lul: thank god ‘white imperialism’ :love:
bro i can feel the rage in you, let it out

and you are not exotic. you’re a mutt with 3 inch penis, a rare outlier in BBC. giga ethnik cope
you wish :love:

it’s true given the pictures provided and the ones i’ve met
whats true? mulatto males hogging blasian males or blasian females noggins mulattas?

the pictures provided were a shitshow to start with because 1/4 of the blasian list isn't even blasian

:lul::lul:

bro i can feel the rage in you, let it out

you wish :love:
i wouldn’t lie about that there’s nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to racism here.

you can look at my posts if you want tbh. it’s there

what rage? i live a happy life

GL is GL. Race pill is cope

• +1
whats true? mulatto males hogging blasian males or blasian females noggins mulattas?

the pictures provided were a shitshow to start with because 1/4 of the blasian list isn't even blasian

in the pics you gave:
mulatto males bc rob evans

blasian women in pics and the ones i’ve seen

blasian guys are rare so i don’t think it’s fair, tyson isn’t one, but will demps isn’t either and he mogs most mulatto males except for god meeks

and in general there are GL people in every race and mix, GL people are still rare as said above. seen many ugly mulattoes and ugly blasians.

in the pics you gave:
mulatto males bc rob evans
blasian women in pics and the ones i’ve seen
OP screwed mulattas over in the OP tbh. absolutely failed to post genuine top tier ones.

blasian guys are rare so i don’t think it’s fair, tyson isn’t one, but will demps isn’t either and he mogs most mulatto males except for god meeks
see i go back and fourth on meeks. i can see that he looks fucking incredible, but at the same time he's a little overrated to me. as far as mulatto males go i rank rob evans above him.

• +1
post top tier ones then. no mulatto comes close to meeks and you have to put in the fact he’s nearly 40 and looks better than most gigachads. he is the poster for what lookism in society will give you.

post top tier ones then.
I never said that he wasn't top tier himself.

tbh if i was mulatto i'd rather look like ruben loftus cheek. i'm sure that meeks is higher PSL based on some lookism technicality, bur loftus has massive appeal.

no mulatto comes close to meeks
evans does.

• +1
I never said that he wasn't top tier himself.

tbh if i was mulatto i'd rather look like ruben loftus cheek. i'm sure that meeks is higher PSL based on some lookism technicality, bur loftus has massive appeal.

evans does.
evans is 7 psl.. do you reckon he’ll look as good as meeks age 40?

i don’t think he can do what meeks did, like if he took a mugshot he wouldn’t go viral or get out of jail for his good looks. meeks is that striking.

ruben loftus cheek is soft prettyboy yet BBC. i see where you’re coming from. he’s atleast 6 psl even though he doesn’t meet lookism standards, bc he’s extremely tall, robust, BBC, and status halomaxxed. psl idiots will say he has a wide nose and etc.

evans is 7 psl.. do you reckon he’ll look as good as meeks age 40?
yes.

i don’t think he can do what meeks did, like if he took a mugshot he wouldn’t go viral or get out of jail for his good looks. meeks is that striking.
true, but striking =/= good looking. i mean who do you think looks better, barrett or lachowski?

ruben loftus cheek is soft prettyboy yet BBC. i see where you’re coming from. he’s atleast 6 psl even though he doesn’t meet lookism standards, bc he’s extremely tall, robust, BBC, and status halomaxxed. psl idiots will say he has a wide nose and etc.
loftus is the stereotypical gigamulatto. if i were mulatto, his is the phenotype that id want.

yes.

true, but striking =/= good looking. i mean who do you think looks better, barrett or lachowski?

loftus is the stereotypical gigamulatto. if i were mulatto, his is the phenotype that id want.
yes.

the difference is meeks is extremely GL yet striking enough to not be offputting to people. he has +2 psl for that. he is the type you stare at if you seen him irl, like an art piece. no homo

no comparison when barrett isn’t even attractive to most women. he’s weird looking not GL (esp of now)

@doll also, post an example of what you would consider to be a higher tier blasian female. i meet loads of blasians (male and female, usually half korean or half filipino) but i've not met many gorgeous ones. only reason i rank them above wasians is because most of the wasians i meet look straight up bad.

the difference is meeks is extremely GL yet striking enough to not be offputting to people. he has +2 psl for that. he is the type you stare at if you seen him irl, like an art piece. no homo

no comparison when barrett isn’t even attractive to most women. he’s weird looking not GL (esp of now)
i honestly feel like evans would do better with women than meeks on a night out in a big city. it would be close, but evans appeal is something else

i honestly feel like evans would do better with women than meeks on a night out in a big city. it would be close, but evans appeal is something else
yes not because of facial aesthetics but because of how tall and robust he is too.
@doll also, post an example of what you would consider to be a higher tier blasian female. i meet loads of blasians (male and female, usually half korean or half filipino) but i've not met many gorgeous ones. only reason i rank them above wasians is because most of the wasians i meet look straight up bad.

the ones in op but this one
98A14BB9 CEDC 439B 8BF9 20BC5F7AFB07

and wasian male

@doll i think that facially, evans still appeals more to most women than meeks does.