Mulatto vs Blasian

• Total voters
name best mulattas
the best looking ones i've ever seen have been in person but here are some hollywood examples

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f50576a49737744596354315256513d3d2d3734363735363035332e313561393532626232623165633532363833363734353735373334322e676966

tumblr_ny2mgnAddA1rk74v1o2_400.gifv

54d287674b9ec4cc7d687f3250b69fc0.gif

original.gif

568f02a918289fb2fc5e7f44ca0ac549.gif

the best looking ones i've ever seen have been in person but here are some hollywood examples

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f50576a49737744596354315256513d3d2d3734363735363035332e313561393532626232623165633532363833363734353735373334322e676966

tumblr_ny2mgnAddA1rk74v1o2_400.gifv

54d287674b9ec4cc7d687f3250b69fc0.gif

original.gif

568f02a918289fb2fc5e7f44ca0ac549.gif
none of them except halle berry are extremely GL or model tier tbh. stacey dash is just cute not gorgeous like the blasian girl. idk the rest.

the kd aubert girl from the scorpion king movie is mulatto? i looked her up it said she’s african american with a hint of creole. she fogs most of these girls and she’s not mulatta like they are. (not lying)

none of them except halle berry are extremely GL or model tier tbh.
halle mogs the blasian girl. all but one of them are super good looking tbh.

the kd aubert girl from the scorpion king movie is mulatto? i looked her up it said she’s african american with a hint of creole. she fogs most of these girls and she’s not mulatta like they are. (not lying)

thought she was mulatta. she certainly looks it.

@doll its amazing that your able to appreciate the beauty of anyone mixed with black given your contempt for blacks tbh. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: doll
Hunter mogs. Anywho, beckford is less than 12.5% asian, why is he there?

• +1
Reactions: doll
Hunter mogs. Anywho, beckford is less than 12.5% asian, why is he there?
that was my gripe the blasian options. not to mention, the second blasian guy is the son a mulatto man and and asian woman, so he's just as white as he is black.

@doll its amazing that your able to appreciate the beauty of anyone mixed with black given your contempt for blacks tbh. :lul:
i said im not racist and i don’t have contempt for black people how many times do i have to say this. you interpreted it in the wrong way. u can look in my previous posts if you want you will be proven wrong. but you choose not to do so :lul:

Race maxed abomination kill them kill them alll

i said im not racist and i don’t have contempt for black people how many times do i have to say this. you interpreted it in the wrong way. u can look in my previous posts if you want you will be proven wrong. but you choose not to do so :lul:
honestly i think that you BELIEVE your not racist. and i respect that. buuuuuuuut... :lul:

african americans and creole people have a lot of genetic variance.
believe me, i know.

beyoncé is also creole.
half creole on her mother's side, yh.

this guy is also african american but stars in underworld: the awakening.
what psl would you rate him?
not sure what i would rate him but michael early has always been very good looking.

honestly looking back at the picture of the blasian girl, she's super pretty to me but not extremely GL.

random thought, but most blasians don't really look half black. a lot of them just look tanned asian.

honestly i think that you BELIEVE your not racist. and i respect that. buuuuuuuut... :lul:
if stating general facts that contradict your belief about your position in society and laughing at the irony and delusion is racist then i don’t know for you :lul: . you interpreted it as laughing at black people dying hmm not my intention but interpret it the way you like.

i’m definitely not: :lul:

if stating general facts that contradict your belief about your position in society and laughing at the irony and delusion
i never made a statement about my societal standing, i made a statement about myself as a person. you saw a black person being confident in who they are and went full David Duke :lul: i already explained to you that it was not the stating of the facts itself that was racist, but the context in which they were stated.

real talk bro, the vast majority of racist (white) people dont actually know that they're racist. you believe that your not racist and thats fine, but belief and reality are different.

that being said i forgive you :love:[/QUOTE]

believe me, i know.

half creole on her mother's side, yh.

not sure what i would rate him but michael early has always been very good looking.

honestly looking back at the picture of the blasian girl, she's super pretty to me but not extremely GL.

random thought, but most blasians don't really look half black. a lot of them just look tanned asian.
even on that picture people said she should star as the black girl from atlantis with white hair. they think she’s black. :lul: i thought she was black initially but mixed with something.
but i can see where you’re coming from, tho.

but there are too many tales of blasians going to somewhere like korea and being discriminated by their asian families. or being seen as black by asian people when they visit their home town. otherwise, people would recognise them as tanned asian but they don’t get that. :lul:. can’t say in general it all depends on what you look like. i’ve seen some blasians who look straight asian but with just curly hair and people think they’ve gotten a perm. some of them look like tanned asians.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
even on that picture people said she should star as the black girl from atlantis with white hair. they think she’s black. :lul: i thought she was black initially but mixed with something.
honestly bro, from our convo in this thread and our convo in the other thread, i think your overestimating the variety of phenotypes that pure black people have. you saying that you thought that this was girl was just black is on par with you saying that the mixed girl from spiderman looks just black. blasian girl looks predominantly asian and the spiderman chick looks identifiably half white to me.

but there are too many tales of blasians going to somewhere like korea and being discriminated by their asian families. or being seen as black by asian people when they visit their home town. otherwise, people would recognise them as tanned asian but they don’t get that. :lul:. can’t say in general it all depends on what you look like. i’ve seen some blasians who look straight asian but with just curly hair and people think they’ve gotten a perm. some of them look like tanned asians.
to be fair, northeast asians call tend to call even southeast asians black lmao. they actually call southeast asians "jungle asians". east asians will even discriminate each other. if your half korean/japanese, both sides of the family will discriminate against you.

bro east asians are so openly racist lol at least white people try to hide their racism at first.....east asians will straight up bully you:lul:

honestly bro, from our convo in this thread and our convo in the other thread, i think your overestimating the variety of phenotypes that pure black people have. you saying that you thought that this was girl was just black is on par with you saying that the mixed girl from spiderman looks just black. blasian girl looks predominantly asian and the spiderman chick looks identifiably half white to me.

to be fair, northeast asians call tend to call even southeast asians black lmao. they actually call southeast asians "jungle asians". east asians will even discriminate each other. if your half korean/japanese, both sides of the family will discriminate against you.

bro east asians are so openly racist lol at least white people try to hide their racism at first.....east asians will straight up bully you:lul:
i’m not. there are many black people born with asiatic features just as there are white people (bjork) and chico. i’ve seen many black peoples with almond eyes. there is a diverse range of black phenotypes and white ones. she looks blasian to me though.

347714A6 ED4F 44C9 9E41 DC631E6847F8

she has no white features, does not fit the “standard” mixed look (showing the genetic variance mixed people have) and don’t say she has a sharp nose because she doesn’t it’s very bulbous and barely even raised. there are many black people that look more ‘mixed’ than her but they aren’t mixed at all. (just showing the diversity of phenotypes). she may look mixed to you but not to me tbh.
and asians will put down south asians for being darker by calling them black as an insult but they can still recognise that they are asian. a lot of them look at blasians like “what are you?” they don’t recognise them as one of their own if they don’t look asian.

and korea and japanese have long history of conflict due to japanese imperialism so it’s not very equal to say that.

i’m not.
u are imo, because neither of these women look black.

View attachment 576776
she has no white features, does not fit the “standard” mixed look (showing the genetic variance mixed people have) and don’t say she has a sharp nose because she doesn’t it’s very bulbous and barely even raised.
her nose isn't bulbous at all. its intermediate between the races that she is.

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]there are many black people that look more ‘mixed’ than her but they aren’t mixed at all. (just showing the diversity of phenotypes).[/QUOTE] those black people are mixed though. african americans are of mixed ancestry. they tend to be around a quarter white. and she looks less black than the great majority of blacks i grew up with in the states.

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]she may look mixed to you but not to me tbh.[/QUOTE] her face screams "mulatta" to me. you need to understand that mulatto has its own look. you dont have to have visibly black or visibly white features to look mulatto.

we're not gonna agree on anything that i wrote above so lets just drop it

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]and asians will put down south asians for being darker by calling them black as an insult but they can still recognise that they are asian. a lot of them look at blasians like “what are you?” they don’t recognise them as one of their own if they don’t look asian.[/QUOTE] i dont think its physical though. i feel like blasians give themselves away in their asian home countries by how they carry themselves.

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]and korea and japanese have long history of conflict due to japanese imperialism so it’s not very equal to say that.[/QUOTE] i never said that there wasn't a reason, i just stated the fact that they treat each other badly. east asians are SUPER tribal.

i’m not. there are many black people born with asiatic features just as there are white people (bjork) and chico. i’ve seen many black peoples with almond eyes. there is a diverse range of black phenotypes and white ones. she looks blasian to me though.

View attachment 576776
she has no white features, does not fit the “standard” mixed look (showing the genetic variance mixed people have) and don’t say she has a sharp nose because she doesn’t it’s very bulbous and barely even raised. there are many black people that look more ‘mixed’ than her but they aren’t mixed at all. (just showing the diversity of phenotypes). she may look mixed to you but not to me tbh.
and asians will put down south asians for being darker by calling them black as an insult but they can still recognise that they are asian. a lot of them look at blasians like “what are you?” they don’t recognise them as one of their own if they don’t look asian.

and korea and japanese have long history of conflict due to japanese imperialism so it’s not very equal to say that.
this is a really good example, this mixed race blasian girl. it’s really that crazy, that’s how crazy genetics are.

not all blasians look tanned asian, some look just asian, some look just black, or a lighter black, some look just what they are. no way to predict and no standard because they look too different.

she looks like a lot of japanese people i’ve seen facial feature wise, long PFL, low vertical height and kind of downwards grown etc. but because of her coloring she will always be seen as black, but i would think she’s just black too if i saw her irl.

this is a really good example, this mixed race blasian girl. it’s really that crazy, that’s how crazy genetics are.

now SHE looks black.

not all blasians look tanned asian
i never said all of them looked tanned asian. just that most of the ones that I've seen and probably most of them overall do. east asian genes are surprisingly strong.

the OG blasian girls instagram/twitter, do you have it? i unfollowed her ages ago and wanna see what you're seeing

u are imo, because neither of these women look black.

her nose isn't bulbous at all. its intermediate between the races that she is.

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]there are many black people that look more ‘mixed’ than her but they aren’t mixed at all. (just showing the diversity of phenotypes).
those black people are mixed though. african americans are of mixed ancestry. they tend to be around a quarter white. and she looks less black than the great majority of blacks i grew up with in the states.

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]she may look mixed to you but not to me tbh.[/QUOTE] her face screams "mulatta" to me. you need to understand that mulatto has its own look. you dont have to have visibly black or visibly white features to look mulatto.

we're not gonna agree on anything that i wrote above so lets just drop it

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]and asians will put down south asians for being darker by calling them black as an insult but they can still recognise that they are asian. a lot of them look at blasians like “what are you?” they don’t recognise them as one of their own if they don’t look asian.[/QUOTE] i dont think its physical though. i feel like blasians give themselves away in their asian home countries by how they carry themselves.

QUOTE="doll, post: 3137874, member: 8785"]and korea and japanese have long history of conflict due to japanese imperialism so it’s not very equal to say that.[/QUOTE] i never said that there wasn't a reason, i just stated the fact that they treat each other badly. east asians are SUPER tribal.
[/QUOTE]
mulatto = black and white
to look mulatto you have european and black features or more of one of the other, but still look distant from white and distant from black enough for everyone to know you are mixed race. she looks like a lot of black girls i see around here.

i guess we can agree to disagree on that.

african americans are mixed genetically, true, but they’re also considered black because race isn’t real and is a social construct. it’s all about phenotypes. and i said i’ve seen black people with asiatic features (they were full black from africa), and white people aswell. in your opinion she looks less black than people who are incredibly diverse in looks. there’s no standard pheno for them either, just that they tend to be lighter than west africans and easy africans on average. (this may vary because there are hundreds of ethnic groups in west africa/east africans on average)

and i guess we will agree to disagree on that.

also, you can’t really tell blasians from their behaviour. a lot of them are told that they are black by their family where as tanned asians just face colorism from other asians but are still.. asian? asians don’t really know how blasians carry themselves because they’re rare in asia due to the lower black population.

but we can agree to disagree on this too.

the OG blasian girls instagram/twitter, do you have it? i unfollowed her ages ago and wanna see what you're seeing
her @ is stephaniehikaru. she looks black to some and mixed/blasian to most.

now SHE looks black.

i never said all of them looked tanned asian. just that most of the ones that I've seen and probably most of them overall do. east asian genes are surprisingly strong.
they’re not strong all the time, there were wasian twins that i knew that looked 100% white. and most blasians i see and met look like carmael toned black people with asiatic features. but they still look like a mix of both to me, esp when i met them. there was a nigerian foid i met with extremely upturned almond eyes and lightskin and she looked blasian but wasn’t.

mulatto = black and white
to look mulatto you have european and black features or more of one of the other, but still look distant from white and distant from black enough for everyone to know you are mixed race.
and i see that in her.

she looks like a lot of black girls i see around here.
how do u know that those girls arent mixed themselves? are they from the west indies? because black people from the west indies can be more mixed than afro americans.

i guess we can agree to disagree on that.
thats fine.

african americans are mixed genetically, true, but they’re also considered black because race isn’t real and is a social construct. it’s all about phenotypes.
this is where we just need to end this particular part of the convo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

also, you can’t really tell blasians from their behaviour. a lot of them are told that they are black by their family where as tanned asians just face colorism from other asians but are still.. asian? asians don’t really know how blasians carry themselves because they’re rare in asia due to the lower black population.
what i meant was that if you're in a foreign land with different customs, then regardless of what you look like your gonna stand out. i met soooo many blasians who surrounding people in korea/japan/china (especially china) thought were from southeast asia.

but we can agree to disagree on this too.
might as well lol.

they’re not strong all the time, there were wasian twins that i knew that looked 100% white. and most blasians i see and met look like carmael toned black people with asiatic features. but they still look like a mix of both to me, esp when i met them. there was a nigerian foid i met with extremely upturned almond eyes and lightskin and she looked blasian but wasn’t.
africans can definitely have upturned eyes/monolids etc. i dont call these features asiatic because there are african groups that had them prior to any other race existing tbh.

theres no way in hell you live in ireland bro. i get that most of us want to remain completely anonymous, totally respect it. but blasians arent just walking around in ireland, not even the multicultural parts. I'm currently in london for school and i barely see any blasians here. and its LONDON :lul:

where do u really live?

and i see that in her.

how do u know that those girls arent mixed themselves? are they from the west indies? because black people from the west indies can be more mixed than afro americans.

thats fine.

this is where we just need to end this particular part of the convo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

what i meant was that if you're in a foreign land with different customs, then regardless of what you look like your gonna stand out. i met soooo many blasians who surrounding people in korea/japan/china (especially china) thought were from southeast asia.

might as well lol.
it’s true that race isn’t real there is no genetic basis for it. race is also a social construct (true) ask google if you want, 100%. there is no reason african americans should be considered black because they’re mutts but they are because they look it.

do you consider carribenas black? because everybody else does. most blacks who aren’t from africa are admixed. but they’re still black because they look like it. this mixed thing is cope imo.

yeah those are the blasians you met that look like tanned asians (i’ve seen them before)

• JFL
africans can definitely have upturned eyes/monolids etc. i dont call these features asiatic because there are african groups that had them prior to any other race existing tbh.

theres no way in hell you live in ireland bro. i get that most of us want to remain completely anonymous, totally respect it. but blasians arent just walking around in ireland, not even the multicultural parts. I'm currently in london for school and i barely see any blasians here. and its LONDON :lul:

where do u really live?
i said UK a long time if you read, im from ireland but not UK. that’s my heritage and culture.

i said UK a long time if you read, im from ireland but not UK. that’s my heritage and culture.
so your irish by heritage, but live outside of ireland?

@ThatBoneStructure it’s crazy but it’s true

8AAB662B 4DAF 4C38 8F62 1833AD4C5032

• JFL
her @ is stephaniehikaru. she looks black to some and mixed/blasian to most.
sorry but after reviewing some more, she's super attractive at best. on the same level as stacey dash

stacey dash isn’t attractive she just has blue eyes halo
her eyes arent even blue bro :lul:

tbh every good looking person with blue or green eyes is helped by there eyes. even meeks.

@doll stacey dash...not attractive?

740full-stacey-dash.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@doll stacey dash...not attractive?

740full-stacey-dash.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
yes let’s give photo of her naked to prove she’s attractive. you can do that with any becky with a semi-good body. i would still coom though given the chance. she’s like 4-5 psl.

racially, she has thin lips, long philtrum, long midface, bland eye area. she gets fogged by stephaniehikaru hard. :lul: :lul: :lul:

she gets fogged by other mulattoes .. HARD

yes let’s give photo of her naked to prove she’s attractive. you can do that with any becky with a semi-good body. i would still coom though given the chance. she’s like 4-5 psl.

racially, she has thin lips, long philtrum, long midface, bland eye area. she gets fogged by stephaniehikaru hard. :lul: :lul: :lul:

she gets fogged by other mulattoes .. HARD
but you said she wasn't attractive :lul:

it woulda been different if you said she wasn't gorgeous, but you said she wasn't ATTRACTIVE.

your overrating stephanie HARD. facially, she's cute but not gorgeous.

her body on the other hand is godly.

they look blue kinda. she looks very mulatto here
View attachment 576850
she looks predominantly white in that picture. she looks like the racial reverse of me.

we're not going to agree on what mulatto looks like though so lets just mutually bow out 😇

but you said she wasn't attractive :lul:

it woulda been different if you said she wasn't gorgeous, but you said she wasn't ATTRACTIVE.

your overrating stephanie HARD. facially, she's cute but not gorgeous.

her body on the other hand is godly.
she wouldn’t be attractive without her light eyes halo. halos ethniks very hard she has too many facial flaws. she’s cute but not that attractive. 4-5psl. in the photo provided she fogs every photo of stacey dash

she looks predominantly white in that picture. she looks like the racial reverse of me.

we're not going to agree on what mulatto looks like though so lets just mutually bow out 😇
she looks racially ambiguous true. but still looks mulatto to me. i also think she does look mulatto in general
A4634ED2 D2E4 47F6 AFFF 134BB0606653

you wouldn’t say she looks white here no? looks like a karen if she was like 5 shades lighter :lul: she looks very white and black at the same time - mulatto.

i actually agree with this.

thoughts @doll ?

true kinda

she wouldn’t be attractive without her light eyes halo. halos ethniks very hard she has too many facial flaws. she’s cute but not that attractive. 4-5psl. in the photo provided she fogs every photo of stacey dash

she looks racially ambiguous true. but still looks mulatto to me. i also think she does look mulatto in general
View attachment 576858

you wouldn’t say she looks white here no? looks like a karen if she was like 5 shades lighter :lul: she looks very white and black at the same time - mulatto.
she doesn't look "very black" dude. she looks 75% white their as well.

my true racial reverse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
she doesn't look "very black" dude. she looks 75% white their as well.

my true racial reverse.
in that photo she doesn’t look black to you? i said she looks like both a lot at the same time.

if you show this to anyone no one will say she’s just white. they will say she’s mixed.
45FBCF41 C014 4535 A205 54E5F55780B1

too dark to be white, and her facial features remind me of many white women ive seen before, but different at the same time. she doesn’t look like any black person i’ve seen before. she’s one of those people who are clearly mixed race, to everybody.

in that photo she doesn’t look black to you? i said she looks like both a lot at the same time.

if you show this to anyone no one will say she’s just white. they will say she’s mixed.
View attachment 576870
mixed, but mostly white. 3/4 white people often look like her.

mixed, but mostly white. 3/4 white people often look like her.
she has the same phenotype as the smiths, michael ealing and KD aubert in those pics yet they have higher black percentage in them.

3/4 white people do not look like her LMFAO my best friend is 3/4 white and 1/4 jamaican (his dad is mixed race) and looks proper white. tyler maher is the same pheno and looks proper white. but then again, there are 3/4 white people who look extremely more black than white. you wouldn’t even guess they’re white. once again, no standard phenotype for mixed people.

ross barkley (1/4 black)
A9E98603 A794 4B24 8674 DB0EC0669A9E

tina kunakey, vincent cassels wife, 75% white

23084275 6380 4A2E AC10 99E2922275D5

Attachments

• 950D2BFA-9853-4715-88C4-0C65F3892A13.jpeg
    950D2BFA-9853-4715-88C4-0C65F3892A13.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 8