Mulattos shouldnt be grouped with blacks

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Many people here lump mulattos with other blacks while on average mulattos do look meh. Most first world mulatto chads mog hard. I would say their smv as high as it gets for a non-white passing ethnic. I could even see mulattos like Meeks and Whittaker being picked over white chads because of their exotic factor to certain women. They mog blacks to suicide If I had to be a ethnic I would 100% pick a light eyes mulatto over anything else tbh @murdah

Attachments

• 1000053798.jpg
    1000053798.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000053795.jpg
    1000053795.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000053796.jpg
    1000053796.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000053797.jpg
    1000053797.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000053799.jpg
    1000053799.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Kazey, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 21 others
Most of those "mulattos" are more than 50% European.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur, IAMNOTANINCEL and 9 others
You literally mog those pumpkinskins

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, BrahminBoss and murdah
Ealy is such a mogger, looks super masculine while also not looking ogre at all

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Niggers are still niggers at the end of the day

• WTF
You do realize monoracial Blacks can be lighter skinned too right?

I'm not just talking about Black Americans either. There's Igbo Nigerians, Ethiopians, and South Africans with naturally lighter brown skin without having a non-Black parent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, nope, hattrick and 4 others

I'm not just talking about Black Americans either. There's Igbo Nigerians, Ethiopians, and South Africans with naturally lighter brown skin without having non-Black parent.
It’s way more nuanced than skin complexion jfl you can easily tell a lightskinned biracial from a lightskinned monoracial.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, butterworld, murdah and 1 other person

I'm not just talking about Black Americans either. There's Igbo Nigerians, Ethiopians, and South Africans with naturally lighter brown skin without having a non-Black parent.
You’re arguing with an Indian from India about SMV in the west. Don’t let the glitter colours and verified badge fool you, he got no clue what he is talking about.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah, nope and 5 others

It is not just skin complexion tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah and jinnu
Yea. Notice how meeks still has a caucasoid skull. This is exactly why mulattos look exotic and get their halo compared to regular blacks
Bones and facial features are more important than skintone

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bushman, Chadeep and 2 others
It’s way more nuanced than skin complexion jfl you can easily tell a lightskinned biracial from a lightskinned monoracial.

View attachment 3001890 View attachment 3001891
Still, it depends.

Does Obama really differ that much from the average lighter skinned Black American?

Does Terrance Howard(born to 2 biracial parents) look much different from a run of the mill Black American?

Does J Cole look any more ambiguous than Chris Brown?

I think you guys are focusing on the most ambiguous looking Mulattoes you can find or focusing on Quadroons.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Still, it depends.

Does Obama really differ that much from the average lighter skinned Black American?

Does Terrance Howard(born to 2 biracial parents) look much different from a run of the mill Black American?

I think you guys are focusing on the most ambiguous looking Mulattoes you can find or focusing on Quadroons.
The ones that look black don't get that exotic halo then. They are just black in that case and will be treated as such. My thread was aimed at exotic mulattos with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
Still, it depends.

Obama does have a caucasoid skull in all fairness, but yes there are exceptions to the rule

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, murdah and 1 other person
Curly hair + light eyes mulattos are on par with whites in the west

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and Jason Voorhees
To skin color copers. Skin tone does matter. Colorism is real. Stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah, rand anon and 3 others
Many people here lump mulattos with other blacks while on average mulattos do look meh. Most first world mulatto chads mog hard. I would say their smv as high as it gets for a non-white passing ethnic. I could even see mulattos like Meeks and Whittaker being picked over white chads because of their exotic factor to certain women. They mog blacks to suicide If I had to be a ethnic I would 100% pick a light eyes mulatto over anything else tbh @murdah

View attachment 3001826View attachment 3001827View attachment 3001828View attachment 3001829
IMG 0218 We are not the same. Darkskins are hideous

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah, rand anon and 1 other person

Lol, being lightskin broadens your appeal by a lot. Even black women prefer lightskins over darkskins.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, watah, rand anon and 3 others
Lol, being lightskin broadens your appeal by a lot. Even black women prefer lightskins over darkskins.
Even dark skin dudes prefer light skin foids themselves and they say it don’t matter jfl.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, rand anon, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

It does matter just not as important as other factors. They’ll simp for darkskin Tyrone in a heartbeat. Not this ooga booga lookin nigga

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
  • +1

holy shit imagine listening to what Shantaya/Fatisha/Elephantisha would say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
holy shit imagine listening to what Shantaya/Fatisha/Elephantisha would say
Those Keshas represent most foids opinions. A lot of dark skin men prefer light skin foids themselves anyway, it’s the same way.

• +1

View attachment 3001826View attachment 3001827View attachment 3001828View attachment 3001829
>Implying these monkeys are attractive
The second and the third look like cocksucking faggots.

All of them just look like light niggers, you could have at least posted a white passing one like Lima, to get your point across.

• +1
Should Haitian cannibals be grouped with Liberian cannibals??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and PeiFan94
Looks wise I guess, but when it comes to socio political matters they’re the same

>Implying these monkeys are attractive
The second and the third look like cocksucking faggots.

All of them just look like light niggers, you could have at least posted a white passing one like Lima, to get your point across.
Why do sfcels cope so much? They would outslay 99.99% of white guys lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Race is cope as long as you eat natural diet of raw meat and raw dairy.

Why do sfcels cope so much? They would outslay 99.99% of white guys lol
If you were talking about Meeks, it would be one thing. Maybe he could stand a chance.

But only fat sheboons and faggots would find the others attractive.
At least HQNP white woman still prefer yt guys, I don't care about bimbos.

• Hmm...
If you were talking about Meeks, it would be one thing. Maybe he could stand a chance.

But only fat sheboons and faggots would find the others attractive.
At least HQNP white woman still prefer yt guys, I don't care about bimbos.
Cope lol, they would outslay 99% of guys easily. They could HQNP women if they wanted to, lightskins with caucasoid leaning features can get any woman.

still don't look white
now what does that say about European genes
That you guys are a subspecies very much unrelated to Aryans.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Yea. Notice how meeks still has a caucasoid skull. This is exactly why mulattos look exotic and get their halo compared to regular blacks
Caucasoid skull 😂 this skull is normal in Horn of Africa we are still black
Mulattos usually have negroid skull only some exceptions
IMG 0925

• JFL

It’s an American thing outside of USA mullatos are their own race

• +1