Multivitamins in Teen

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Should I take this multivitamin? It covers all the minerals/vitamins I need, but I don't know if they are the right amounts (per serving) for my age (15 y/o). In addition, it contains Taurine, Inositol, Silicon, Boron, Copper, Lutein, Chromium, Selenium, Molybdenum, Astaxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Vanadium (I don't know any of these minerals and I don't know if they are good for my health). Would you recommend this multivitamin for a 15 year old boy with delayed puberty who is just beginning his growth spurt?
20220727 200025

Yes I think you should take these vitamins. When I was young, I used to not take vitamins, for fear that I would accelerate puberty. I probably would have grown more if I did take vitamins.

genetics makes the height, but try anyway

Yes I think you should take these vitamins. When I was young, I used to not take vitamins, for fear that I would accelerate puberty. I probably would have grown more if I did take vitamins.
Are those minerals that I mentioned above good or they're bad?

Are those minerals that I mentioned above good or they're bad?
I am not sure about all of them. So I do not know, why would they be bad?

Bioavailability and dosages of multivitamins are highly debatable when considering their efficacy.

It's the sort of thing where "it's better than nothing".

You are probably better off taking vitamins by themselves at meaningful dosages and stacking that multivitamin on top just to make sure you are covered.