• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Sounds like your mum wanted your dick
Why the f was she staring and going red That a disturbing if true
I know, I thought it was a bit pervy tbh
I don't think she wanted my dick though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
I was about to go to bed ready for another shift but I couldn't stop thinking about my new girlfriend in a sexual manner... I dreamt about making love to her while whispering sweet nothings in her ear, caressing her soft, warm skin, stroking her hair, kissing her all over her body tenderly and gently eating out her lady parts. And of course I masturbated to these lewd thoughts.
I came pretty hard and loud too; my mind was so focused on the orgasm. But just before I came I heard some footsteps and suddenly after that it got brighter. Turned out....

My mum barged in my room. Turned the lights on and saw me naked. Yes I realised at the end she also watched me orgasm.

Naked, all sweaty with cum resting on the crevices of my now toned chest and abs. (yes, I've been gymcelling even more and those calipers told me I'm now at like 12% bf.) the cum was also leaking down my cock and balls...

Not to mention I let off a load the size of a full bathtub.

My face turned red upon the revelation my mum watched my masturbate hard... I told her to leave the room but she just stood there, face red, not knowing what to say.

BRB, roping :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Why does this sound like a reddit larp

• JFL
No, she's a girl. That psl 4 guy was her former boyfriend. He cheated on her with a staceylite.

Why do males cheat better yet how did a 4psl guy cheat with a 6 psl girl

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
What make you think this is a reddit larp? It's all real, bro.

That stacylite actually dumped the 4psl guy 2 days after they rawed.

I though it was a reddit larp because i see so much of this wierd shit on that site bro.

Also rip you can't escape the black pill no matter what you do I hope this is just a white girl thing and not a women thing NGL.

I though it was a reddit larp because i see so much of this wierd shit on that site bro.

Also rip you can't escape the black pill no matter what you do I hope this is just a white girl thing and not a women thing NGL.
my gf's indian/white, the girl he cheated with is fully white

i forgive you for thinking it's a reddit larp.

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
my gf's indian/white, the girl he cheated with is fully white

i forgive you for thinking it's a reddit larp.

Does she have that nick kauf man pheno ? Also my point was to say I hope most women of other races aren't open to cheating.

Although some how males do it more and on larger numbers how does this make any sense ?

Why do so many basement-dwelling incelish guys, at or older than 18 years of age, choose to live with their parents? I'd rather live on the streets. The idea of me living with my parents when I’m legally an adult disgusts me.
You sound like a lot of my male Asian peers in high school. The ones that were educated (most of the Chinese and Koreans) got the fuck out and never looked back because their parents were too strict.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
Does she have that nick kauf man pheno ? Also my point was to say I hope most women of other races aren't open to cheating.

Although some how males do it more and on larger numbers how does this make any sense ?
More like Charli XCX with hazel eyes pheno.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and reptiles
You sound like a lot of my male Asian peers in high school. The ones that were educated (most of the Chinese and Koreans) got the fuck out and never looked back because their parents were too strict.
It's worse for Muslimcels in the UK. Many of my Muslim friends still live with their parents in their early 20s until they get their own house, and they're especially strict towards women.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Sexy

I'd ask mom for a blowjob

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
It's worse for Muslimcels in the UK. Many of my Muslim friends still live with their parents in their early 20s until they get their own house, and they're especially strict towards women.
I'm talking about the US. A lot of Asian men leave their parents' house after high school to go to a good university and never look back.

I'm talking about the US. A lot of Asian men leave their parents' house after high school to go to a good university and never look back.
Just comparing.

More like Charli XCX with hazel eyes pheno.

Oh dammit the nick kaufman pheno is ideal for half indian half white i wonder what causes it

i dont get it, i literally have never moaned or yelled or anything whenever i've masturbated, ive just cummed and that was it. No really loud audible noise, is there something wrong with me, or and i just too psychopathic to allow myself any form of pleasure.

Oh dammit the nick kaufman pheno is ideal for half indian half white i wonder what causes it
I agree tbh. I have seen many indian/white mixed people but most just look like bog-standard Meds

i dont get it, i literally have never moaned or yelled or anything whenever i've masturbated, ive just cummed and that was it. No really loud audible noise, is there something wrong with me, or and i just too psychopathic to allow myself any form of pleasure.
Of the times I've fapped I often softly groan a bit, but this dream was so damn good I screamed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and reptiles
I was about to go to bed ready for another shift but I couldn't stop thinking about my new girlfriend in a sexual manner... I dreamt about making love to her while whispering sweet nothings in her ear, caressing her soft, warm skin, stroking her hair, kissing her all over her body tenderly and gently eating out her lady parts. And of course I masturbated to these lewd thoughts.
I came pretty hard and loud too; my mind was so focused on the orgasm. But just before I came I heard some footsteps and suddenly after that it got brighter. Turned out....

My mum barged in my room. Turned the lights on and saw me naked. Yes I realised at the end she also watched me orgasm.

Naked, all sweaty with cum resting on the crevices of my now toned chest and abs. (yes, I've been gymcelling even more and those calipers told me I'm now at like 12% bf.) the cum was also leaking down my cock and balls...

Not to mention I let off a load the size of a full bathtub.

My face turned red upon the revelation my mum watched my masturbate hard... I told her to leave the room but she just stood there, face red, not knowing what to say.

BRB, roping :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
nigga

• JFL
u forgot to lock the door:lul:

• JFL
Your mum was curious about how big you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042