Muscles > Height. Thoughts?

Cope, Face> height> muscles, an example below, a muscular manlet looks like a turtle
Chrishemsworth 20201012 9

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and johncruz12345
Being 6'3 is one thing, but having an actual decent frame at that height is a different thing, since majority of people don't have genes which are fit to this height and are just random mutations (usually the only ones this tall in their family)
I very rarely meet people who are this tall and don't have either a fucked up frame (skeleton frame) or shit face,
there is a reason why 99% of this forum is 6'1+

after 6' there is barely any benefit, and its much better 6' with a good frame then a 6'5 with a shit frame

6'3 with good frame > 5'10 and muscles
6'3 with good frame < 5'10 good face and muscles
6'3 with shit frame < 5'10 with muscles

in my opinion at least
Cope tbh.

Muscles > Height. Thoughts?
The total equation of looks is this, imo. Everything is under a curve, where when you lack in 1 of these features alot, it's INSTANT GAME OVER. Because each factor, has an entrance bar level, and if you don't make the netrance bar level, than it's imediately game over.

Manlet -> Ugly face (<3PSL) -> Mircopenis -> female voice tone -> Face -> body shape -> height -> Penis -> voice.

ridiculous thread. If you have height you can also have muscles with effort. If you just have muscles you can't have height with effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
That’s why I said 5’10. 5’10 is not manlet.

AVERAGE height with good body >good height with AVERAGE body

No - because height indicates good genetics, and is sought after trait. Having a good body is great - yet obtainable by anyone. For height this is not and will never be the case.

I am actually around 5' 10 and have many tall friends, and the reality is that average height and good body just lets you be on a somewhat similar level of attractiveness to a tall person with an average DYEL body.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No - because height indicates good genetics, and is sought after trait. Having a good body is great - yet obtainable by anyone. For height this is not and will never be the case.

I am actually around 5' 10 and have many tall friends, and the reality is that average height and good body just lets you be on a somewhat similar level of attractiveness to a tall person with an average DYEL body.
Very well could be

Bad example. You would be correct if ripped 5'7 mogged 6'3 but in our reality it doesnt

Bad example. You would be correct if ripped 5'7 mogged 6'3 but in our reality it doesnt
5’7 is a bad height. You would have to give the 6’3 guy a bad body to compare equally.
A 5’7 ripped guy can do better than a 6’3 fat guy

these guys were posted on reddit, first guy is 5’7 and second is 6’3. Ignoring face, who do you think women like more?

7D9A3ED0 D3EA 4CC0 9EDB 7037AEC780D7
5158A9D2 93D5 461D B9C1 D53421EC9016

Last edited:
Muscles win over height for sure

tall isnt rare, but if you have a nice body u really stand out because all guys have shit bodies in 2020

but ideal is tall + muscular

cope copedy cope a actually genetic mesomorph good body scream athleticism while lanklet screams im a pussy

A really good body is not obtainable for 90 percent of people, they lack the insertions required. Theres so much more than just v taper

Last edited:
cope copedy cope a actually genetic mesomorph good body scream athleticism while lanklet screams im a pussy

A really good body is not obtainable for 90 percent of people, they lack the insertions required. Theres so much more than just v taper

A lot of girls LOVE tall lanky white dudes, go look at people like Pete Davidson.

You certainly are correct about people having bad inserts, but 90%? lol, maybe we are from very different places, but most people where I live don't have fucked up inserts. Also there's more (after) v-taper, but if you don't have a v-taper, it never began for your body

A lot of girls LOVE tall lanky white dudes, go look at people like Pete Davidson.

You certainly are correct about people having bad inserts, but 90%? lol, maybe we are from very different places, but most people where I live don't have fucked up inserts. Also there's more (after) v-taper, but if you don't have a v-taper, it never began for your body
most people dont have 8 packs, really long muscle insertions, arm and back separation etc. In fact, most people look like absolut shit compared with people with actual aesthetic insertions imo

I'm over 6 feet and ripped, very muscular with ideal proportions.
My lay count at age of 40 is 3.

Draw your own conclusions.
FACE

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and OCDMaxxing
I think react to muscles much better than they react to height.

a 5’10 man with big arms, v taper, and abs, would be considered hotter than a 6’3 man with average build

yes or nah
It’s all about the proportions bro. Symmetry and harmony.

next thread: personality > face. Thoughts?

I'm 5'10 with muscles and a visible abs, guess what 6'3 guy dyel with a better face stole my oneitis

Last edited:
above 5’9 i might agree. but there are lots of other factors in this comparison.

5’7 is a bad height. You would have to give the 6’3 guy a bad body to compare equally.
A 5’7 ripped guy can do better than a 6’3 fat guy

these guys were posted on reddit, first guy is 5’7 and second is 6’3. Ignoring face, who do you think women like more?

View attachment 729623View attachment 729624

Both are invisible to women. 6'3 guy likely has a subhuman hormonal profile judging by his fat distribution...

next thread: personality > face. Thoughts?

I'm 5'10 with muscles and a visible abs, guess what 6'3 guy dyel with a better face stole my oneitis
So that’s face, not just height. You can’t add other variables

above 5’9 i might agree. but there are lots of other factors in this comparison.
Yeah, I don’t know what everybody here thinks I’m talking about really short guys. I said average, like 5’10

everything matters but face is everything

So that’s face, not just height. You can’t add other variables
height or even frame is still more important than muscles

it's all about effortless genetic superiority

but with shit face none of the above matter

that guy also hand mogged me to suicide :feelsrope: :feelsrope: