Muscles I recommend you should train and focus on.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Most important muscles tbh.

+neck
+traps (carry over to neck)
+shoulders
+forearms.

These 4 muscles are slayer muscles and fraud high T sexual dimorphism and good frame. Any other muscle is cope and gymcelling tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and x69
I was only thinking when I go back to the gym I should start CardioMaxxing. I heard it's good for YouthMaxxing and I've never tried it before.

I was thinking stationary bike for an hour while listening to J-Pop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
On
I was only thinking when I go back to the gym I should start CardioMaxxing. I heard it's good for YouthMaxxing and I've never tried it before.

Only if you are overweight

+neck
+shoulders
+forearms.

These 4 muscles are slayer muscles and fraud high T sexual dimorphism and good frame. Any other muscle is cope and gymcelling tbh

Pretty legit. You should also keep low bodyfat and train your core for females under 18 (depends on how old u are).

Frauding high T levels are key to slaying. Most slayers automatically have Big shoulders/Traps/Neck since these muscles indicate your current T levels (if you are not training them).

By training only these muscles and not other women might think you are naturally high T. Other muscles are cope since size =\= strength. Someone with high T levels is pretty fjcking strong despite low mass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and Zesto

+neck
+shoulders
+forearms.

Jfl at this retarded cope, my oneitis loved grabbing feeling my upper arms, she also told me I had nice arms. It's about your proportions. An overall well built physique looks better than a physique with certain parts well built while others are lagging. Just Imagine how ridiculous a man with massive forearms and stick upper arms would look.

• +1
Jfl at this retarded cope, my oneitis loved grabbing feeling my upper arms, she also told me I had nice arms. It's about your proportions. An overall well built physique looks better than a physique with certain parts well built while others are lagging. Just Imagine how ridiculous a man with massive forearms and stick upper arms would look.

Popeyee

Jfl at this cope. Popeye has no Neck/Trap/Shoulders but his forearms make up for everything.
Jfl if yout hink upperarms matter

• +1
I keep hearing sluts love a nice muscular male back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I keep hearing sluts love a nice muscular male back.
They love every muscle they see. If you somehow acquired feet muscles they still will mire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
They love every muscle they see. If you somehow acquired feet muscles they still will mire
Abs are still the king when it comes to making sluts wet.

• +1
people think that shoulders will give them width but the real muscle that gives you width is back. Train your back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Looks like most people here have never hot the gym, all those muscles without a back make you look retarded, back is key to V shape and a strong looking body

• +1
D69406faa89584665807cdec5641c66336a68bdc 1 484x500

This is the most important area of your body. Having huge traps, neck, shoulders and jaw makes you instantly a slayer.
This area has the highest amount of androgen receptors, which is why humans have evolved to evaluate a mans worth by this area

• +1
View attachment 1805

This is the most important area of your body. Having huge traps, neck, shoulders and jaw makes you instantly a slayer.
This area has the highest amount of androgen receptors, which is why humans have evolved to evaluate a mans worth by this area
High iq post
Everyone trains chest because after a girl looks at your face to see if she is attracted her eyes will next go to your chest.

• +1

Indoor cardio Is giga cope. Nothing Is better than 20min of HIIT outdoors
View attachment 1805

high IQ . seems like this Is the Holy área of gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
you guys seem to forget about legs

• +1
Chads don't have skinny legs and flat ASSES

• +1