Muscles or being slim when you're 5.9

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
I'm 175 cm, 70 kg, around 10-12% body fat. I've noticed that people my height are often advised to build as much muscle as possible, which will make them look more masculine. However, in here I read that the most important thing is lean face and being slim as it makes us appear taller. What's your opinion?

Lean face > everything

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
adi Gillespie is 5'10
Adi-Gillespie.02.jpg

FWiXlrTXkAEcaeZ

i'm same height as him and i'm tryna build as much muscle as i can
my vote is build muscle

I'm 175 cm, 70 kg, around 10-12% body fat. I've noticed that people my height are often advised to build as much muscle as possible, which will make them look more masculine. However, in here I read that the most important thing is lean face and being slim as it makes us appear taller. What's your opinion?
It;s about being as big as posibble while having as low fat as possible. Carnivore your friend.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
5’9 and skinny if you want to twinkmaxx and bottom for gay chads

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
175cm, 75 kg here. I'm trying to lean maxx further as I already am quite muscular, with about 17% bf.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu