Muslim followers

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Equinox
Personal question.
If a Muslim girl chooses to partake in haram activity: non modest dressing, having boyfriends, lost virginity l, drinking alcohol etc
Would you view her less than the non muslim women since majorly of the western women aren’t taught to start away from these activities?

Muslim women are at the top in terms of respect IF they retain modesty but if they choose to partake in western standards that are shunned amongst their culture that technically makes them cucks to their own ideology. They couldn’t stick true to it.
However some of their excuses are that the men do it so they will too. I.e 1-2 shit heads that they’ve seen doing it and they want to white out as well.

Typical route of these whores end up that they start becoming modest later in life and try to hide their past.

In my opinion marrying a used Kaffir atp is better than a used muzzie since the muzzie did the haram activity knowing it to be bad.

@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @sub5pslathlete @Pakicel @muslim.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Maalik
Idk but im still smashing her since im incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, Gengar, boss8055 and 10 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 97baHater and PrinceofDarkness
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and PsychoDsk
Personal question.
If a Muslim girl chooses to partake in haram activity: non modest dressing, having boyfriends, lost virginity l, drinking alcohol etc
Would you view her less than the non muslim women since majorly of the western women aren’t taught to start away from these activities?

Muslim women are at the top in terms of respect IF they retain modesty but if they choose to partake in western standards that are shunned amongst their culture that technically makes them cucks to their own ideology. They couldn’t stick true to it.
However some of their excuses are that the men do it so they will too. I.e 1-2 shit heads that they’ve seen doing it and they want to white out as well.

Typical route of these whores end up that they start becoming modest later in life and try to hide their past.

In my opinion marrying a used Kaffir atp is better than a used muzzie since the muzzie did the haram activity knowing it to be bad.

I don't know to be fair. In Islam, Allah advises us to "enjoin good and forbid evil" and the Prophet (PBUH) in an authentic hadith (forgor the reference) tells us we should change evil with our hands, if not our parts like our tongue. With regards to an irreligious Muslim girl, I view that they take Islam for granted considered it is the cure for western degenerate activities. That's my view, btw. I don't view them lesser than kafirs though, as they believe in God and his messenger.

• +1
Reactions: gl4zing
I wouldn't give a shit, 99% of Muslim foids do those anyway

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Title says Muslim followers and already we have infiltration of a beaner and gook rice bandit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: genex, coispet and shia.jihadist
I'm white and I'm making muslim foids believe in my dick only :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
I don't know to be fair. In Islam, Allah advises us to "enjoin good and forbid evil" and the Prophet (PBUH) in an authentic hadith (forgor the reference) tells us we should change evil with our hands, if not our parts like our tongue. With regards to an irreligious Muslim girl, I view that they take Islam for granted considered it is the cure for western degenerate activities. That's my view, btw. I don't view them lesser than kafirs though, as they believe in God and his messenger.
Death by penalty

Personal question.

Stone them both ideally
Image result for stoning zina

i cant believe white men submitted to feminism they fucked everything up.
Retards
Chinless kid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and shia.jihadist
You need 4 witnesses and the penalty is 100 lashes.
So its basically impossible to apply the Zina Hadd if this rule is followed.

I remember reading an Athar about three men seeing a woman get penetrated, but the fourth man did not see the penis enter but explained her naked legs were wrapped around the man's neck. So they all got lashed because they ddi not all see the penis enter the vagina.
Punished by Caliph Umar ibn al Khattab.

tbh if you follow the witness rule in practise, it just means only those who do public sex in busy streets will get punished.
anywhere else, and their zina is protected by the standard of four witnesses

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and PrinceofDarkness
You need 4 witnesses and the penalty is 100 lashes.
My nigga they’re literally posting shit online for validation. 1000+ witnesses.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
My nigga they’re literally posting shit online for validation. 1000+ witnesses.
In person witnesses, think how this would have been applied in 7th Century Arabia. There were no security cameras.

Last edited:
they can claim deepfake now
Then get off the internet. I need them to be fully covered.
In person witnesses, think how this would have been applied in 7th Arabia. There were no security cameras.
U sound like a cuck bro. If I find out my bitch was with someone. It’s double homicide and I’ll be on cnn the next morning. Idgaf about 4 present witnesses. Bs rule. It’s like @Maalik stated then it’s practically impossible for you to hold whores accountable.

• Love it
In person witnesses, think how this would have been applied in 7th Arabia. There were no security cameras.
it doesn't say "in person" in the hadiths JFL.
witness is a witness cope more
Why are you becoming the Whore's lawyer here lmao.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Then get off the internet. I need them to be fully covered.

U sound like a cuck bro. If I find out my bitch was with someone. It’s double homicide and I’ll be on cnn the next morning. Idgaf about 4 present witnesses. Bs rule. It’s like @Maalik stated then it’s practically impossible for you to hold whores accountable.
The 4 witnesses rule is from the Quran. There may some fatwas on how security cameras coul help with crimes, you could look into that.

it doesn't say "in person" in the hadiths JFL.
witness is a witness cope more
Why are you becoming the Whore's lawyer here lmao.
Sounding like a Jew. Maybe in insider from the israel :feelswhat:
The 4 witnesses rule is from the Quran. There may some fatwas on how security cameras coul help with crimes, you could look into that.
I’m not going that far. If your women is posting as an ad for other men to see that is red flag enough.
Then the following of them dressing immodestly or working near too many men etc.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Personal question.

The question is kinda weird because if she's doing that much there's pretty much no chance that she still believes in Islam. Even if she does then she probably doesn't pray regularly which can take you out of the fold of Islam. But even disregarding all that I would still prefer the kafir foid because the muzzie foid was given the truth but rejected it. The average kafir doesn't know enough about Islam where they specifically reject and go against it.

But if the muzzie becomes modest later on then she's better as Islam doesn't care about your past as long as you're currently on the right path.

By the way all this was who I'd prefer as a person, not who I'd want to marry because personally I wouldn't marry a non virgin at all

If I had to choose then the used up muzzie. Disgusting af though. :sick:

• +1
Reactions: coispet, yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
That's my view, btw. I don't view them lesser than kafirs though, as they believe in God and his messenger.
If they abandon Salah though that makes them a kafir, even if they still "believe".

Last edited:
  • +1
The question is kinda weird because if she's doing that much there's pretty much no chance that she still believes in Islam. Even if she does then she probably doesn't pray regularly which can take you out of the fold of Islam. But even disregarding all that I would still prefer the kafir foid because the muzzie foid was given the truth but rejected it. The average kafir doesn't know enough about Islam where they specifically reject and go against it.

But if the muzzie becomes modest later on then she's better as Islam doesn't care about your past as long as you're currently on the right path.

By the way all this was who I'd prefer as a person, not who I'd want to marry because personally I wouldn't marry a non virgin at all

Ohhhhh mannn do I have a story my nigga. I called out a Pakistani onlyfans whore. Id rather have a used kaffir who converted.

Attachments

• IMG_2150.png
    IMG_2150.png
    566.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2149.png
    IMG_2149.png
    562.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2148.png
    IMG_2148.png
    615.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: coispet, muslim. and Maalik
nah there's plenty of bluepilled muzziecels:bluepill::bluepill:
They think they are being chivalrous and Right Honourable or smth jfl
hate bluepilled muzzies
muh don't expose sins bro :soy:
JFL at them when they realize that the concept of witnessing crimes and reporting them is vital to Shariah law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, PrinceofDarkness and Maalik
Ohhhhh mannn do I have a story my nigga. I called out a Pakistani onlyfans whore. Id rather have a used kaffir who converted.
"Everyone's journey is their own"
Makes me rage so hard :feelsohgod:
These retarded liberal Muslims need to hear about the concept of encouraging good and forbidding evil
It's literally a vital tenant of Islam
Don't know where this "only Allah can judge me" bullshit came into Islam from

• +1
Reactions: coispet, PrinceofDarkness and Maalik

Shut up.

These retarded liberal Muslims need to hear about the concept of encouraging good and forbidding evil
Exactly about, "Only Allah can judge me". Though, the Quran enjoins us to forbid evil and enjoin good.

i go watch daniel Haqiqatjou to detox myself from these types of people lol
Image result for daniel haqiqatjou

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and SecularIslamist
If they abandon Salah though that makes them a kafir, even if they still "believe".
I don't believe this and I'm called a takfiri. Im aware of those scholars who have maintained this usually shafiis and hanbalis.

You're basically takfiring the majority of Muslims in a lot of countries (Kazakhstan). Abandoning prayer because of laziness is a major sin but does not constitute disbelief. Some Sunnis may say otherwise but it's not the majority although admittedly ngl there are strong voices who maintain it. I still don't think they would have carried out the right punishment. It's a low form of faith.

Anyway you're Shia and I don't care what Shias say tbh.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and yeeyeeslayer
You're a Rawafidh.
Rawafidh is plural it's Rafidhi :lul:
Also I didn't say anything that only Shias believe in
I said something valid according to any denomination of Islam, what I am doesn't matter in the context of this thread

not in shia islam
Not in majority is Sunni schools. I don't think the minority of those who said it, ever enforced the right punishment for being outside fold of Islam on the basis of prayer.

In fact I remember even Nasiruddin Al Albania arguing prayer levels (in his time) weren't too dissimilar to prophets time.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
lol, ironic you say this becasue what he's saying is the sunni view

in sunnism if you miss prayer you're considered a full blown murtad 😂

meanwhile for us he's only considered a fasiq

I don't believe this and I'm called a takfiri. Im aware of those scholars who have maintained this usually shafiis and hanbalis.

You're basically takfiring the majority of Muslims in a lot of countries (Kazakhstan). Abandoning prayer because of laziness is a major sin but does not constitute disbelief. Some Sunnis may say otherwise but it's not the majority although admittedly ngl there are strong voices who maintain it. I still don't think they would have carried out the right punishment. It's a low form of faith.

not in shia islam
Damn I didn't know that my bad.

Not in majority is Sunni schools. I don't think the minority of those who said it, ever enforced the right punishment for being outside fold of Islam on the basis of prayer.
they did lol

Rawafidh is plural it's Rafidhi :lul:
Also I didn't say anything that only Shias believe in
I said something valid according to any denomination of Islam, what I am doesn't matter in the context of this thread
Forgot usage of a partitive noun. Meant to say, "You're part of the Rawafidh".