Muslim Guy Sarfaraz brutally murders 16 year old Hindu girl (head smashed with stone) in Delhi, capital of India [GORE][VIDEO]

Why is she a slut
Her insta you get know they are nibba nibbi
Screenshot 2023 05 30 09 55 46 50 08626e35eb99698b0717ca70323a2481

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Its over in relationship in India you can't trust on Muslim he is wearing kalawa in his hand there some kind of propoganda or not there are many examples which done by Muslim in relationship

Its over in relationship in India you can't trust on Muslim he is wearing kalawa in his hand there some kind of propoganda or not there are many examples which done by Muslim in relationship
Yeah but these cases usually happen with lower class crowd, no sane middle class girl will fall for a Muslim guy pretending as Hindu

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Yeah but these cases usually happen with lower class crowd, no sane middle class girl will fall for a Muslim guy pretending as Hindu
Yes you are lower class shit are mainly do this nibba nibbi i imagine girl is only15 year old and guy is 21 year old uncle age to her they become bf gf its over lower class uneducated do this

Love jihad

Sounds and looks like propaganda, looks way too dark to be muslim, all Muslims are atleast lightbrown skin color, Hindus are all dark skin. ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

Hindu sazish propaganda to make us look bad, Muslims don't need to force hindu women to come to us, they come to us willingly cause we tend to be lighter than Hindus. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Sounds and looks like propaganda, looks way too dark to be muslim, all Muslims are atleast lightbrown skin color, Hindus are all dark skin. ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

Hindu sazish propaganda to make us look bad, Muslims don't need to force hindu women to come to us, they come to us willingly cause we tend to be lighter than Hindus. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
you are darker than every single hindu on this forum i can guarantee you that btw

you are darker than every single hindu on this forum i can guarantee you that btw
Lmao post pics lol? I have yet to see a hindu in real life that was ever lighter than me, lightest have been the same color than me, usually they are darker lol.

• JFL
Different civilization, different view on the value of life.

Chinese aren't any better by the way.

Lmao post pics lol? I have yet to see a hindu in real life that was ever lighter than me, lightest have been the same color than me, usually they are darker lol.
you probably live in south india jfl. check my latest post. im not even lightskin like my dad.

• JFL
are you a brahmin?

Find me another hindu on this website that is this light and I'll concede nibba.

Attachments

• 20230510_132046.jpg
    20230510_132046.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
are you a brahmin?
Nah, my dna test show that I'm half south indian and half north indian, I'm a mix of different castes from literal dalits all the way up to rajputs from jammu apparently

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530_042742_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530_042742_Reddit.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Zer0/โˆž and forevermirin
99% indians in the us are from the south or bengal. the other 1% are gujjus and punjabis, the latter group def lighter than u.
Find me another hindu on this website that is this light and I'll concede nibba.
i am at least the same coloring if not lighter jfl. don't post that pic here btw let it be on imgur

• +1
99% indians in the us are from the south or bengal. the other 1% are gujjus and punjabis, the latter group def lighter than u.

i am at least the same coloring if not lighter jfl. don't post that pic here btw let it be on imgur
Lmao gujjus are literally all dark brown bug eye patels lookin ass and I'm lighter than everyone of them I've known ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ and punjabis can be a hit or miss lmao. I literally go to a mosque filled with paki punjabis and they are all a mixed bag some being dark brown and darker than me, some being normal brown, and some being lightskin.

Lmao gujjus are literally all dark brown bug eye patels lookin ass and I'm lighter than everyone of them I've known ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ and punjabis can be a hit or miss lmao. I literally go to a mosque filled with paki punjabis and they are all a mixed bag some being dark brown and darker than me, some being normal brown, and some being lightskin.
idc about you coping with stupid ass abcds check the post i sent u, me and most other north indian hindus on this site have lighter skin color lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and Sub0
idc about you coping with stupid ass abcds check the post i sent u, me and most other north indian hindus on this site have lighter skin color lol.
Lmao I've seen your latest post lmao, you're light which is y u posted your photo in the first place lmao. Don't try to act like your average north indian is that light lmao. Most of you guys are straight shitskins :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :

• JFL
Atleast I don't live in your shithole, seeth streetshitter.
Living in a shithole is better than getting cucked by trannies:feelsgah:

@TRUE_CEL wj

Last edited:
He wearing kalawa in his hand i think not murder there is some propoganda
even Ajmal Kasab also wore a Kalawa. Its their strategy for the naive westerners and seculars. See see this guy is hindu not muslim. Typical Taqiya behaviour from muzzies.

Lmao I've seen your latest post lmao, you're light which is y u posted your photo in the first place lmao. Don't try to act like your average north indian is that light lmao.
bro you are either trolling or extremely unaware, but i am not even "lightskin" for a north indian no ones calling me fair, im just light enough for people not to call me dark either. both my parents are lighter than me and my dads side has pashtun tier coloring. educate yourself instead of talking shit lol

bro you are either trolling or extremely unaware, but i am not even "lightskin" for a north indian no ones calling me fair, im just light enough for people not to call me dark either. both my parents are lighter than me and my dads side has pashtun tier coloring. educate yourself instead of talking shit lol
Watch the video lmao, your average north indian is a shitskin lmao, stop coping.

Watch the video lmao, your average north indian is a shitskin lmao, stop coping.
delhi has people from all over india jfl at using 6 dalits in a video as your "proof". keep crying dravidian.

Nigga you don't live here, you have no idea what you are talking about most Muslims here are dalit converts hence the dark skin, I live in Lucknow and I see subhuman darkskin Muslims everywhere and I know some Brahmins with lightskin Pakistani pheno, India is way too diverse, you can't tell someone's caste by just looking at him, users here were calling average Indo Brachid guy white passing when @forevermirin posted a YouTube video, you Westerners have no idea how people actually look in India

• JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Deleted member 25190 and forevermirin
white bitches are now brainwashed by media to fuck niggers, hindu bitches are brainwashed to fuck muzzies, niggers of india.
Bro I know you're trying to get reactions but trust me it isn't that bad over here

• JFL
Bro I know you're trying to get reactions but trust me it isn't that bad over here
hes an obvious troll yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190 and Sub0
yeah , she was in a relationship with muslim guy Sarfaraz 21 , from age 15. now she wanted to break up, he stabbed her , smashed her head with a boulder and killled her.

Police had to scrape her brains from the road. JFL.

btw , this happened in the Capital of India, Delhi.

i was going to joke that the story must be fake cause no girl would ever reject a slayer capable of cold-blooded cruelty.

of course she was dating him. women love evil predator men.

You are lightskin but my Mausi has green eyes, pink undertones and brown hair, we're 100% vaishya. My maternal side of family are lightskin and my dadi is lightskin too, only my dada and dad are on darker side and I came out bit darker than everyone in my family but I can reach your skintone 100%, I'm only 2 shades darker than you

muslims are so disgusting
anyway US states with freedom of gun laws (red states) will always b the best

he is 25 year old khhv his brain is just fried now its over for him

• +1