Muslim men of looksmax that prefer White women,where will you go to find a white muslim woman?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
there are a few places I can think of like Bosnia,some places with blonde berber women in north africa,northern coastal turkey and kashmir aswell as blonde kurds and syrians and albanians.

I love blondes as everyone knows but I like all women equally,though blonde women have a special mystique to them.

so muslim brothers that want a white woman,how will you do it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen and Deleted member 14905
I'm going to Morocco in 2 weeks to meet my arranged wife :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
she is real white(light hair and light eyes?)
Don't know i only saw a photo with her wearing this shit:

324f380f5c5742e7ceaea9dd0204bf3b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and AlexanderTheGreat
Don't know i only saw a photo with her wearing this shit:

324f380f5c5742e7ceaea9dd0204bf3b.jpg
you are trolling ?you can see your prospective wife face if she wears niqab in islamic shariah.

why would you marry a woman you never seen?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
White Muslims are literally not Muslims lmao :lul:. Bosnian and Albanian chick's are European in more ways than one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
White Muslims are literally not Muslims lmao :lul:. Bosnian and Albanian chick's are European in more ways than one.
maybe they're not as practicing,but there are even muhajabaat among them.

I honestly don’t have a race preference because if your gl then your gl but I will marry a virgin girl from some shithole village when I’m 40 and spent most of my life being a degenerate sex haver with western women. This is the way

Eastern Europe I guess Bosnia would have some, there's no point to online apps if you won't show your Face,and a good muslim woman wouldn't use those apps

Eastern Europe I guess Bosnia would have some, there's no point to online apps if you won't show your Face,and a good muslim woman wouldn't use those apps
wich country thats muslim in the balkans,with blondes is most religious and traditional?