muslim virgin show me her tits and wants me to fuck her and see my dick, SUIFUEL FOR MUSLIMCELS DON’T enter

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Met her from tinder
At first i said myself no, because she was playing hard to get so i unnaded her from snapchat. She looked kind ahqnp on her profile.
She said she was a virgin so i accepted to continue the conversation and got more interssted in her.

Jfl and next after that she said she was a virgin but already sucked dicks, kissed and got fingered🤣🤣

And she said she wanted to try my big cock,

After that we went on snapchat, where she wanted to see a picture of my dick so i just send her my massive bulge. She said it was massive with 👀 emoji and she def got aroused by it.

She sended me more intimate pictures of herself

She kinda played hard to get all along tho,

And i sended her a video of me nutting and masturbating, she was so impressed by it that she watched it multiples times and telling me how my cock is huge.

I reckon she played hard to get a lot, but she def wants me to fuck her up, trying to get me horny a lot and sending me pictures of her naked.
Tho she said she wanted to remain a "virgin" for marriage,

We’ll meet next week in my apartement to watch a "movie".:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, fogdart, Deleted member 21044 and 8 others
Okay Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Dr. Bludy, hypernormie and 1 other person
whats her ethnicity and show us her face. Otherwise its fake

tag
@StepbroMo @SecularIslamist @allahcel @Allah @FailedNormieManlet @LightSkinNoob @Cidre enjoyer @ascendedd @Xangsane @pneumocystosis

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and FailedNormieManlet
Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, Staceymaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
tag
@StepbroMo @SecularIslamist @allahcel @Allah @FailedNormieManlet @LightSkinNoob @Cidre enjoyer @ascendedd @Xangsane
i am not concerned with hoejabis. They can go fuck themselves for all i care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Not a single word

mirin chad, do a lot of arab girls in france play hard to get as well?

tell us more

i am not concerned with hoejabis. They can go fuck themselves for all i care
When I will be done with her and her bum will be the size of a tennis ball, you can still have her, she's still a virgin bro right?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
@TRUE_CEL check out this virgin hoejabi

Ok Chad now teach me how can I do this

I'm legit gymmaxed high tier normie:lul:, and nichemaxxed
MY Face is not very great i think
I’m a femboy/badboy I mix the two together to create a mogger and that’s why I reject girls and get a dopamine rush

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
I'm legit gymmaxed high tier normie:lul:, and nichemaxxed
MY Face is not very great and could be better. i still have a lot of flaws
if u r a high tier normie that means u have a face better than most people in a room

come on chad stop playing

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Ok Chad now teach me how can I do this
IMAGE_1667544581.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
When I will be done with her and her bum will be the size of a tennis ball, you can still have her, she's still a virgin bro right?
i only marry afghans, keep coping

mirin chad, do a lot of arab girls in france play hard to get as well?

tell us more
ye they do, and I live in belgium btw, You still have to have something going for you to bang them, it's not as easy peasy.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, Elvisandreaa and slayer69
idk
I've given up on the female gender as whole

it's over if you want an intimate connection or something more than sex from a woman

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
bbc only in 2023

gymmax like blackgymmax physique or just very lean?

brah wtf
i'm muscular enough for foid to find me gl, i'd say a 8.5/10 objectifvely

• WTF
Lol youre such a subhuman. So funny seeing mtns get any women. You can tell a guys low value from these posts because a slayer would have way too many messages to even care about some random deathnic lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, RAITEIII, babouchelelouche and 3 others
i'm muscular enough for foid to find me gl, i'd say a 8.5/10 objectifvely
Lol youre not an 8. Youre mtn black who goes to the gym. If you were a tyrone youd be spammed with girls and wouldnt even bother making posts like these. I don't even post individual girls on here because my inbox is just spammed with women LMAO

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Elvisandreaa, Vain786 and 3 others
Lol youre such a subhuman. So funny seeing mtns get any women. You can tell a guys low value from these posts because a slayer would have way too many messages to even care about some random deathnic lmao
i'm not quite yet a slayer i just have some women intersted in me sometimes, I know I'm inferior to you.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and Blackgymmax
Lol youre not an 8. Youre mtn black who goes to the gym. If you were a tyrone youd be spammed with girls and wouldnt even bother making posts like these. I don't even post individual girls on here because my inbox is just spammed with women LMAO
I never claimed being a tyrone tho,
I just had a biff with muslim users recently and wanted to trigger them a little

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and Blackgymmax
i'm not quite yet a slayer i just have some women intersted in me sometimes, I know I'm inferior to you.
Thats right, the white man is superior. Be good and youll go to white heaven

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, babouchelelouche, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
You think any serious Muslim cares what a secular whore on Tinder is doing?

Being a virgin women on Tinder is like being a vegan at a meat store.

Jfl fail thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, babouchelelouche, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
You think any serious Muslim cares what a secular whore on Tinder is doing?

Being a virgin women on Tinder is like being a vegan at a meat store.

Jfl fail thread.
Bro what the point of staying muslim, the religion is full of contradictions and disavantages,
you understand that you won't get any better quality of woman by marrying hijabi?
they will just make pretend to be hqnp, If I saw this girl irl i would have thinked she was hqn now look at what she is doing with a random stranger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and FailedNormieManlet
Thats nor a virgin nigga she def takes it up her ass nd pretend to be so pure ns trick a cuck hubby

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and Manu le coq
Thats nor a virgin nigga she def takes it up her ass nd pretend to be so pure ns trick a cuck hubby
I believe she is vaginally a virgin tho, since she's barely 18 and only had 1 bf

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and ElySioNs
Bro what the point of staying muslim, the religion is full of contradictions and disavantages,
you understand that you won't get any better quality of woman by marrying hijabi?
they will just make pretend to be hqnp, If I saw this girl irl i would have thinked she was hqn now look at what she is doing with a random stranger
I know our societies are slowly degenerating and hoejabis are in the increase. I've not seen anything you aint. But Islam is the last bastion of hope in the modern, secular and materialistic world.

Doesn't surprise me it's an Algerian/Morrocan/Tunisian hoe from France. JFL if you think I haven't seen this.

Honestly dawg what was the point of posting this? Muslim and culturally Muslim men in Canada, in America, in the UK who actually respect themselves aren't going to be wife-ing these kinds of thots. We already know that hojabis exist jfl

Not surprised it was a NAFRI tho kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, SecularIslamist and Manu le coq
I believe she is vaginally a virgin tho, since she's barely 18 and only had 1 bf
These "technical virgin" shit has to stop bro, women out there giving blowjobs, taking it up the ass and still being shameless enough to call themselves a virgin. If she hasnt been vaginally penetrated by now, its only to deceive some cuck hubby into marrying her since most muslims wanna marry virgins

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Honestly dawg what was the point of posting this? Muslim and culturally Muslim men in Canada, in America, in the UK who actually respect themselves aren't going to be wife-ing these kinds of thots. We already know that hojabis exist jfl

Not surprised it was a NAFRI tho kek
how do you fucking make the distinction? she looked like a regular muslim, not a hoejabi

Tales from Shiganshina district Wtf

You don't, you marry from back home.
just marry a foid which you have no idea what she looks like, will probably be ugly and forced to marry you bro

I'd rather find a 3-4 body count non muslim girl in the west

• WTF
how big is your pp? cock reveal

Muh muslim virgin. They where never true muslims. They are just Arabs that are falling down to western culture in young age.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Am I stopping you?

IDC, as long as she's average and chill
that's copium man, if the only reason you remain muslim is that i think it's fucked up, you'll have a better chance by ascending and marrying a western 18-2O yo girl

• WTF
if shes a virgin on a dating site she is probably experienced in kissing and that other stuff. I knew a foid who was virign at the time but she kissed guys weekly and gave blowjobs too. An actual khhv girl is ideal for ltr not a fake virgin.

that's copium man, if the only reason you remain muslim is that i think it's fucked up, you'll have a better chance by ascending and marrying a western 18-2O yo girl
What exactly am I coping about? I fully acknowledge that a lot of Western "muslim" foids are completely non-Muslim in attire and behaviour hence why I will marry a foid from back home.

Also, leaving aside the whoredom that is common with these types, it goes beyond that. A lot of them are "empowered feminists" who can't and don't want to cook. Why the fuck would I want to wife a used up whore that can't provide me with what I want and need (food on the table, clean house, organized living space, etc)

Also, I want my kids to look like me tbh so I kinda don't have a choice even though I think Japanese girls are the hottest(I am not Japanese)

Average maroc queen

Are you actually good looking?

Are you actually good looking?
I’m nothing crazy facially, just decently above average facially. @Blackgymmax mogs me to self harm.,

• WTF
I’m nothing crazy facially, just decently above average facially. @Blackgymmax mogs me to self harm.,
Eh, I believe you. Being above average looking is good enough to run text game if you know how to do it. 👍

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
“Virgin”