MUSLIMCELS, ARE YOU FASTING FOR RAMADAN?

Are you fasting for Ramadan?

• Total voters
K

Kamui

Inactive
Title

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
That shit's stupid.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, smoth and Lynxress
That’s not a very nice thing to say
I'm not going to hold back the truth just because it might offend someone. Sorry not sorry :trepidation:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, N1666, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
I'm atheist, but I'm too pussy to tell my Muslim family that, so I'm forced to fast

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69, Deleted member 24770, lemonnz and 13 others
I thought Ramadan was in December

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Gilbert_Durandal, Lynxress and 2 others
no food for your poor ass faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Lynxress and northern mogger
Yeah doing it rn, gonna prep my delicious iftar soon ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: kebab, brucewayne78 and Pikabro
muslims make me angry ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Lynxress and sportsmogger
Yes

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Lynxress
I'm atheist, but I'm too pussy to tell my Muslim family that, so I'm forced to fast
it ain't even that bad tbh just use it as leanmaxxing opportunity + u get to feast at night wiht a big meal since ur calories are saved up

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
it ain't even that bad tbh just use it as leanmaxxing opportunity + u get to feast at night wiht a big meal since ur calories are saved up
Thankfully we Christian’s are allowed to fast but choose what time we wish to eat. We are allowed only one meal but depending on your needs you can have one meal and then a little snack but that’s it. Quite good tbh, I tend to either eat late at night 9+pm or around 3-4pm which is midday so I don’t get hungry ltr on

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and kebab
Thankfully we Christian’s are allowed to fast but choose what time we wish to eat. We are allowed only one meal but depending on your needs you can have one meal and then a little snack but that’s it. Quite good tbh, I tend to either eat late at night 9+pm or around 3-4pm which is midday so I don’t get hungry ltr on
damn never thought u were practising like that tbh

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
damn never thought u were practising like that tbh
Yeah Christian’s should fast for 40 days and night but as we know westerners are not Christian’s I keep trying to tell people and muzzies this but nobody listens. Though not all Christian sects do it. Eastern Europeans, Coptic (both Egyptian and Ethiopian) do it

Western Cumskins are Gaythiest godless heathens so no suprise there

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Yeah Christian’s should fast for 40 days and night but as we know westerners are not Christian’s I keep trying to tell people and muzzies this but nobody listens. Though not all Christian sects do it. Eastern Europeans, Coptic (both Egyptian and Ethiopian) do it

Western Cumskins are Gaythiest godless heathens so no suprise there
fasting = cucked as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Never got the point of it.

Mind you, this isn’t on par with regular fasting, they wake up early, eat as much as food they can before the prayer then starve till the night time prayer.

It’s not even properly fasting tf is that?

Not to mention Muslim food heavy on fat and carbs with barely any protein

No wonder ME niggas are skinny fat cucks

Notatheist, but I'm too pussy to tell my Muslim family that, so I'm forced to fast
80% of Muslims I know don't fast. Even the devote ones that actually pray 5 times a day and don't commit zina - most of them don't fast. It's just way too straining on the body. Especially when you're working construction.

Depends on the region more than religion.

eat as much as food they can
no.

7:31
“and eat and drink but waste not by extravagance, certainly He (Allah) likes not Al-Musrifoon (those who waste by extravagance)”

It’s not even properly fasting tf is that?
fasting, abstinence from food or drink or both for health, ritualistic, religious, or ethical purposes. The abstention may be complete or partial, lengthy, of short duration, or intermittent.
-Britanica

no such thing as « muslim food »

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Over if you dont fast alrdy for the leanmaxxing

Didn't fasting have some positive side effects?