Muslims were so low IQ when they banned pork and alcohol

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's unironically the only major reason I don't want to convert to Islam or embrace sharia law. Imagine thinking that banning one of the most affordable meats and the best cope won't massively reduce the popularity of your religion jfl :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi, MoggerM, slavicpsycho and 7 others
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
they were larping as jews

my mom is christian but daugther of a jew (new christian) she never allowed me to eat pork idk why she just said 'its bad for your health' but when i grew up i learned about her family origins and all made sense - along with their family's habits of rubbing their hands when theyre anxious or concentrating

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, deadstock and isis_Bleach
Shouldn't drink to drunkeness in Christianity, I think same with Islam

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I love pork bbq and drinkin liquor

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
T

my mom is christian but daugther of a jew (new christian) she never allowed me to eat pork idk why she just said 'its bad for your health' but when i grew up i learned about her family origins and all made sense - along with their family's habits of rubbing their hands when theyre anxious or concentrating
You just outed yourself as a jew, nigga:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, slavicpsycho, tombradylover and 3 others
Banning pork and alcohol is incredibly high iq and based. You’re just retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Elvisandreaa, DarkTriadBeliever and 6 others
Btw pork has less protein than
Beef
Lamb
Chicken
Raw organs
Tuna
Dried fish

And barely any more than salmon

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Elvisandreaa, DarkTriadBeliever and 6 others
Pork = good.

Alcohol = shit.

You see I can’t believe anything you say anymore cuz your a Jew, stfu Jewish disgusting creature, KYS

K Y S K Y S K Y S

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and 97baHater
alcohol is terrible it will ruin your life.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, try2beme and Ghoulish
Btw pork has less protein than
Beef
Lamb
Chicken
Raw organs
Tuna
Dried fish

And barely any more than salmon
Fat is what gives meat its flavor you retard. Plain chicken breast is almost pure protein but it tastes like nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
This nigger is retarded religion isn’t a business boyo you don’t attract customers to it. It’s meant to be a sacrifice

Also JFL at eating pork in the first place that shit is disgusting and has fuck all protein.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, drimprovement and Pikabro
alcohol mogs all GOATS and copes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and try2beme
Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): “They ask you concerning alcoholic drink and gambling. Say: ‘In them is a great sin, and (some) benefits for men, but the sin of them is greater than their benefit’”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, Elvisandreaa, Ghoulish and 3 others
Fat is what gives meat its flavor you retard. Plain chicken breast is almost pure protein but it tastes like nothing.
So close, seasoning is you nasty nigga

Fat alone isnt sufficient seasoning thats retarded and gross

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
This nigger is retarded religion isn’t a business boyo you don’t attract customers to it. It’s meant to be a sacrifice

Also JFL at eating pork in the first place that shit is disgusting and has fuck all protein.
it shouldnt be a business but it is sadly nowadays a business look at the people that run these churches in America. Alot of them a rich asf

Low IQ if you eat/consume these two things even if you aren't muslim. Pork is shit tier when it comes to meat and alcohol is liquid poison, brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Latinolooksmaxxer
All religions are copes for ugly poor people anyways.

• +1
Reactions: watah
Low IQ if you eat/consume these two things even if you aren't muslim. Pork is shit tier when it comes to meat and alcohol is liquid poison, brainlet.

• +1
This nigger is retarded religion isn’t a business boyo you don’t attract customers to it.
Everything is a business. Everything.

I can understand alcohol. But all arguments on pork are just people trying to rationalize shit that can't be rationalized lmao.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Gargantuan
I can understand alcohol. But all arguments on pork are just people trying to rationalize shit that can't be rationalized lmao.
Tbf pork was probably much worse for you a 1000+ years ago back when there was literally zero regard for hygiene. They probably fed their porks literal trash.

Tbf pork was probably much worse for you a 1000+ years ago back when there was literally zero regard for hygiene. They probably fed their porks literal trash.
Indeed. And I know you probably aren't saying this in that way but I see this justification popping up a lot, "it made sense 1000 years ago bro!". Like nigga the entire point of religion is that it's supposed to be for every single human no matter his time, his race, his country etc. These are supposedly God's own commands, so why would these morals and commandments only be relevant to the Middle East 1000 years ago?

The best copout is just "Only God knows, don't try to make sense of it".

The dirtiest animal you can imagine, eat feces, no thanks.

Indeed. And I know you probably aren't saying this in that way but I see this justification popping up a lot, "it made sense 1000 years ago bro!". Like nigga the entire point of religion is that it's supposed to be for every single human no matter his time, his race, his country etc. These are supposedly God's own commands, so why would these morals and commandments only be relevant to the Middle East 1000 years ago?

The best copout is just "Only God knows, don't try to make sense of it".
Technology remained mostly static for all of human history until like a few hundred years ago.

The dirtiest animal you can imagine, eat feces, no thanks.
Again you're trying to rationalize something that can't be rationalized, plenty of other animals are raised in shit conditions where they eat garbage too. You would be just fine with pork if you weren't born a Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Gargantuan
Again you're trying to rationalize something that can't be rationalized, plenty of other animals are raised in shit conditions where they eat garbage too. You would be just fine with pork if you weren't born a Muslim.
No and I'm glad i don't eat it. Pigs eat feces, chickens don't, cows don't, etc. They're filthy animals all around.

No and I'm glad i don't eat it. Pigs eat feces, chickens don't, cows don't, etc. They're filthy animals all around.
Chickens can eat their own shit too. Where are all the people around the world dying/getting sick from this supposedly disgusting biohazard tier pork? But you're not going to budge on this so fair enough, I'm not interested in eating pork but there's simply no logic behind the idea that they're somehow especially dirty/unhealthy animals. The only valid answer is that us humans can't understand the wisdom of God.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
It's unironically the only major reason I don't want to convert to Islam or embrace sharia law. Imagine thinking that banning one of the most affordable meats and the best cope won't massively reduce the popularity of your religion jfl :feelshah:
It's not low IQ, pork is very hard to store, especially in the desert. Also, why would you need alcohol to cope if you already have a religion that rewards you with 24 virgins in the afterlife?

Lol at these low IQ subhumans in the reply section. Imagine obeying the rules of certain religion and not eating whatever you want. Our creators abandoned us since a looong time ago but yeah be a good boy you will be rewarded sure trust me. Being religious in 2024 is crazy.

• +1
It's not low IQ, pork is very hard to store, especially in the desert. Also, why would you need alcohol to cope if you already have a religion that rewards you with 24 virgins in the afterlife?
72* and you have houris who are a different creation from women, ethereal beings who fog women hard. :feelshah:

Chickens can eat their own shit too. Where are all the people around the world dying/getting sick from this supposedly disgusting biohazard tier pork? But you're not going to budge on this so fair enough, I'm not interested in eating pork but there's simply no logic behind the idea that they're somehow especially dirty/unhealthy animals. The only valid answer is that us humans can't understand the wisdom of God.
you really going to argue that pigs aren't absolutely filthy disgusting animals and pretend like other animals liek chickens even compare to how disgusting pigs are? okay boyo you do you.

Everything is a business. Everything.
Not Islam, sure modern Christianity (changed by Jews to fit woke shit ideals like gays being allowed) is a money grabbing business but if there was someone who did the same with Islam they’d get fucking lynched by Muslims.

72* and you have houris who are a different creation from women, ethereal beings who fog women hard. :feelshah:
That's so fucking based, even Islam recognized that foids suck

i'm not religious so I've had them both.

pork is kinda mid ngl. I've had bacon and that's good but it's not so good that I even have it often (last I had it was like 2 months ago in some BLT from timmies)

Alcohol is solid tho

I think some regions of europe eat more pork than others tbh but yeah prok tends to be cheaper and more accessible to people because pigs eat anything so they're easy to take care of.

jews are high iq and don't eat pork. plus arabs were scared of trichinosis (a disease pigs can get) and thought pigs were dirty because they rolled around in their poop and would eat garbage. (i eat pork but i cud SORTA see why arabs were grossed out about pigs)

jews are high iq and don't eat pork. plus arabs were scared of trichinosis (a disease pigs can get) and thought pigs were dirty because they rolled around in their poop and would eat garbage. (i eat pork but i cud SORTA see why arabs were grossed out about pigs)
I bet in China, they still do feed their porks garbage to save money jfl. They don't give af about food safety over there. Just recently there was a scandal involving exploding mooncakes because the manufacturers were using industrial materials as a preservative or something.