*MUST READ* 15-17 transformation

rwnv

rwnv

Iron
Please rate and give advice.
Not currently considering any expensive surgeries , but maybe in the future. So far I have only softmaxxed.

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Gym with either Rad140 or HGH (I currently do boxing but will do gym and boxing together)
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye
Teeth whitening (pneumo guide probably)
Thinking of dying my hair and changing style too (2/3 shades darker at MOST)

*How do I improve my shitty jaw and space between eyebrows and eyes? *

*Might also do melanotan 2*

Also does anyone know where I can get all this stuff from (UK)?
HGH
Melanotan 2
Rad140 or some sort of sarm for gym

Any useful replies would be really appreciated!!!
IMG 3993
IMG 4004
IMG 4003
IMG 4002
IMG 4001
IMG 3992
IMG 3996
IMG 3997
IMG 3998

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sny, RAMU KAKA and 24 others
First advice ignore the snarky comments and blatant insults that will come don’t even bother entertaining it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lost222, tigrxs, czechsubhuman and 20 others
Dyeing is toxic and looks artificial what are u doing

• +1
Reactions: lost222, Shkreliii and normie tiktoker
great skin ascension

what did u use?

• +1
Reactions: lost222, ALittleBitRacist, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
Other stuff is good

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and Shkreliii
dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and humanoidsub7
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, Shkreliii, WanderingBurro and 2 others
Rad140 and HGH - swisschems

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and MaestheticMaso
🏳️‍⚧️

Attachments

• IMG_5430.MOV
    2.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Shkreliii and normie tiktoker
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALittleBitRacist, HTN_Mentalcel, lost222 and 3 others
You can’t fix that gap btw

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
First advice ignore the snarky comments and blatant insults that will come don’t even bother entertaining it
Lmao these incels are hilarious. I'm only on this forum for advice on looks. But some of these gremlins that live here repulse me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hasian, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Your a MTN I don’t think there’s any softmaxes for you face that would make a noticeable improvement

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Shkreliii
Over. What about surgery?
Your jaw isn’t shit there’s just no mandible or Ramus definition I would say get to low body fat like below 13% and then see what it truly looks like

• +1
Good job

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii and rwnv
Your a MTN I don’t think there’s any softmaxes for you face that would make a noticeable improvement
I've ONLY done softmaxx so far. Do you think I would get any growth from a HGH cycle? How can I get to HTN? I need this information!

• +1
Your jaw isn’t shit there’s just no mandible or Ramus definition I would say get to low body fat like below 13% and then see what it truly looks like
That's the plan, then i'm gonna lean bulk whilst on either a HGH or RAD140 cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 6128
I've ONLY done softmaxx so far. Do you think I would get any growth from a HGH cycle? How can I get to HTN? I need this information!
Probably not it’s already to late youd just be dumping your money into something that isn’t 100% don’t think I’ve ever read a post on here of someone growing while taking HGH and I’ve been in the space for 4 years now even I tried but when I was 17 but didn’t grow.

Idk about HTN you seem hard locked at MTN rn you would need surgery to break into HTN

• +1
Eyebrow eye space can’t really be fixed. You could thicken up your brows with minox or latisse and dye it a darker colour

• +1
Eyebrow eye space can’t really be fixed. You could thicken up your brows with minox or latisse and dye it a darker colour
It’s more of an illusion though won’t actually decrease the space

• +1
DNR

• +1
dying + minox brows
Gym with either Rad140 or HGH (I currently do boxing but will do gym and boxing together)
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2
buy it online nigga Lol

• +1
Probably not it’s already to late youd just be dumping your money into something that isn’t 100% don’t think I’ve ever read a post on here of someone growing while taking HGH and I’ve been in the space for 4 years now even I tried but when I was 17 but didn’t grow.

Idk about HTN you seem hard locked at MTN rn you would need surgery to break into HTN
Fuck. Really? You don't think with some hardmaxxing and cycles of different things I could he HTN?

• +1

Either way you seem to know what you're talking about. Can I ask you for a HUGE favour please?

If you were me what would you do next and why? (in terms of looksmaxing.) I'm 17, 6'2, and a student so i'm not rich.

If you actually do this I love you

• +1
Gym+ MSE+ bimax and you are set to live a good life

• +1
Fuck. Really? You don't think with some hardmaxxing and cycles of different things I could he HTN?
Yeah you could with hardmaxxing

Either way you seem to know what you're talking about. Can I ask you for a HUGE favour please?

If you were me what would you do next and why? (in terms of looksmaxing.) I'm 17, 6'2, and a student so i'm not rich.

If you actually do this I love you
I assume you start uni next year if so I would start hitting gym rn get lean as fast as possible then start your bulk you want to be slightly muscular while at uni even walking on campus with a compression shirt looking jacked is a massive halo.

Then obviously pocket money along the way for jaw surgeries which range from £10k - £30k

If you’re not retarded you should be able to save £10k 2 years after you leave uni.

Your best bet rn is focusing on increasing your SMV above all else

• +1
Only the middle of his face came foward making him attractive working out plus mewing at the same time is a cheat code

• +1
Only the middle of his face came foward making him attractive working out plus mewing at the same time is a cheat code
I new and do boxing, starting gym with a sarm cycle soon

• +1
what do you mean?

• +1
Gym+ MSE+ bimax and you are set to live a good life
Appreciate this bro. Starting gym soon and i will run either a HGH or sarm cycle. Will 100% get surgeries when im older. Hoping to get MSE this year for forward growth

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Shkreliii, Faaska and 1 other person
Please rate and give advice.
Not currently considering any expensive surgeries , but maybe in the future. So far I have only softmaxxed.

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

Any useful replies would be really appreciated!!!View attachment 2609705View attachment 2609708View attachment 2609709View attachment 2609710View attachment 2609711View attachment 2609712View attachment 2609713View attachment 2609716View attachment 2609718
Skin transformation is amazing

• +1
Yeah you could with hardmaxxing

I assume you start uni next year if so I would start hitting gym rn get lean as fast as possible then start your bulk you want to be slightly muscular while at uni even walking on campus with a compression shirt looking jacked is a massive halo.

Then obviously pocket money along the way for jaw surgeries which range from £10k - £30k

If you’re not retarded you should be able to save £10k 2 years after you leave uni.

Your best bet rn is focusing on increasing your SMV above all else
I'm on my last year of A levels, I will be at uni next year. I have £12K rn saved up from my part time job. What is SMV? I can't even look these words up because they're so niche 😭

• +1
Lmk how your rad 140 cycle goes make a thread on it or something

• +1
Lmk how your rad 140 cycle goes make a thread on it or something
Pneumo has a really good thread on it "I GAINED 12KG OF MUSCLE IN 6 WEEKS" or something like that

• +1
Pneumo has a really good thread on it "I GAINED 12KG OF MUSCLE IN 6 WEEKS" or something like that
He's retarded though he took without proper training and
His dick stopped working even after the cycle

• +1
I'm on my last year of A levels, I will be at uni next year. I have £12K rn saved up from my part time job. What is SMV? I can't even look these words up because they're so niche 😭
Sexual Market Value

• +1
It’s over so your good coping skills will come in handy.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and try2beme
nothing you can do for jaw

eyebrows you can microneedle/dermaroll or use a growth serum

• +1
nothing you can do for jaw

eyebrows you can microneedle/dermaroll or use a growth serum
That's the plan + bimaxx when i'm older. I've seen people get bone growth from a HGH cycle, you think it's worth it?

• +1
Nice bro no offense but u look like the average British girl in the first pic

• +1
Post your face incel
I mean, just look at yours. Even if I was literally deformed you would still look like shit compared to me. No point being a low a iq regard with the default npc response “post your face :soy: ” when your ugly ass has no comeback. Either you’re too stupid to know it’s a bad idea (hence why you posted yours) or you’re just desperate for a comeback.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Samiscool234
I mean, just look at yours. Even if I was literally deformed you would still look like shit compared to me. No point being a low a iq regard with the default npc response “post your face :soy: ” when your ugly ass has no comeback. Either you’re too stupid to know it’s a bad idea (hence why you posted yours) or you’re just desperate for a comeback.
nigga stfu

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, BrahminBoss and Shkreliii
nigga stfu
Uggos teaming up like the avengers. Cry for me greycel and neck yourself in the process for looking like shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, shogrim and incel101