*MUST READ* 15-17 transformation

That's the plan, then i'm gonna lean bulk whilst on either a HGH or RAD140 cycle.
RAD140 is the worst sarm to build your base off of. additionally, it suppresses your lh/fsh like hell and can shut you down fully at high doses. this means you either need a test base (which you'd need to be on for the rest of your life or pct eventually) or a strong PCT like nolva which will accelerate the closure of your growth plates. while you might be happy with your height, your clavicles are still developing and could be supplemented by hgh. wide clavicles > sub 10lb of muscle mass - which you could easily gain as a newbie anyways

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
RAD140 is the worst sarm to build your base off of. additionally, it suppresses your lh/fsh like hell and can shut you down fully at high doses. this means you either need a test base (which you'd need to be on for the rest of your life or pct eventually) or a strong PCT like nolva which will accelerate the closure of your growth plates. while you might be happy with your height, your clavicles are still developing and could be supplemented by hgh. wide clavicles > sub 10lb of muscle mass - which you could easily gain as a newbie anyways
Ok I understand. So what do you recommend for me? Bare in mind i'm a student so i'm not rich

• +1
Honestly it looks shit. The wide jaw is good but the rest of it makes me look worse in my opinion
ofc its impossible to morph your face from that angle.
buy your cheekbones are hollow. get volufiline or implants.

• +1
ofc its impossible to morph your face from that angle.
buy your cheekbones are hollow. get volufiline or implants.
I'm thinking of getting it for my lips. Where else should I apply it?

• +1
Im 20, white and neurotypical. Congrats, you somehow managed to get all your assumptions about me incorrect. Retard. Blocked
i simply refuse to believe that a 20 yro can be this autistic, lmfao you just commited suicide

Funny GIF

20 yro faggot with a homelander pfp being an absolute retard in a incel forum, just kys at this point

hi, the best HGH source for UK recently got busted but there is a chinease source thats selling 55USD for 10x10IU vials currently. idk if i link to it directly here so pm me if u want it

hi, the best HGH source for UK recently got busted but there is a chinease source thats selling 55USD for 10x10IU vials currently. idk if i link to it directly here so pm me if u want it
Yes bro pm sent

Mirin you bro
You look good and your skin improvement in insane

• +1
Reactions: rwnv
Please rate and give advice.
Not currently considering any expensive surgeries , but maybe in the future. So far I have only softmaxxed.

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Gym with either Rad140 or HGH (I currently do boxing but will do gym and boxing together)
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye
Teeth whitening (pneumo guide probably)
Thinking of dying my hair and changing style too (2/3 shades darker at MOST)

*How do I improve my shitty jaw and space between eyebrows and eyes? *

*Might also do melanotan 2*

Also does anyone know where I can get all this stuff from (UK)?
HGH
Melanotan 2
Rad140 or some sort of sarm for gym

Any useful replies would be really appreciated!!!View attachment 2609705View attachment 2609708View attachment 2609709View attachment 2609710View attachment 2609711View attachment 2609712View attachment 2609713View attachment 2609716View attachment 2609718
nice job clearing the acne but still low mtn

i simply refuse to believe that a 20 yro can be this autistic, lmfao you just commited suicide

Funny GIF

20 yro faggot with a homelander pfp being an absolute retard in a incel forum, just kys at this point
say one more word and i will get your IP and end you

No clue whatsoever. Firstly, you don’t necessarily need a pct at all. Provided your balls work, you will eventually return to normal fsh/lh levels, rare exceptions if you take a nandrolone derivative or crazy dosages. Secondly, Enclo works well as a pct or even on cycle. It is selective to E receptors in the brain, so it won’t fuck with height.

No clue whatsoever. Firstly, you don’t necessarily need a pct at all. Provided your balls work, you will eventually return to normal fsh/lh levels, rare exceptions if you take a nandrolone derivative or crazy dosages. Secondly, Enclo works well as a pct or even on cycle. It is selective to E receptors in the brain, so it won’t fuck with height.
if you're dosing rad140 at 10mg+ odds are youll be severely suppressed and the time it takes for your pituitary gland to recover to baseline could be weeks, making it hard to hold onto the tissue gained on cycle. for this guy it may not be an issue because hes a total newbie and will keep gains easily, but the combination of low t and crushed e will make gym sessions grueling and lower QOL in general. I was not aware enclos selectivity was absolute to the receptors in the brain. I know it targets the hypothalamus primarily but still raises e levels across the body, no?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
if you're dosing rad140 at 10mg+ odds are youll be severely suppressed and the time it takes for your pituitary gland to recover to baseline could be weeks, making it hard to hold onto the tissue gained on cycle. for this guy it may not be an issue because hes a total newbie and will keep gains easily, but the combination of low t and crushed e will make gym sessions grueling and lower QOL in general. I was not aware enclos selectivity was absolute to the receptors in the brain. I know it targets the hypothalamus primarily but still raises e levels across the body, no?
It does raise E levels via aromatisation from higher test levels, however unlike other Serms, it shouldn’t target receptors in the bone which could close growth plates. At least in practice. So you could just take an AI with it.

It’s hard to find lots of info on enclo since it’s not FDA approved yet.

what do you mean?
IMG 4485
Unattractive ,your maxilla is small here
IMG 4486
attractive ,your maxilla has grown making it big thus making you attractive if that’s you and not someone else

View attachment 2633810Unattractive ,your maxilla is small here View attachment 2633811attractive ,your maxilla has grown making it big thus making you attractive if that’s you and not someone else
Yes they're both me 2 years apart. Idk what a maxilla is i'm just a normie trying to ascend.
Here are side profiles for verification that it's me. You can probably tell by the nose alone that it's the same person.

Attachments

• IMG_4173.png
    IMG_4173.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4174.png
    IMG_4174.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
@Mainstream @Kamui @sportsmogger @KING REIDYZ @PointOfNoReturn @coispet @CarrotMaxxer @mug @bigchunguslover @Canwefixit @Salludon @rankin @TeenAscender @Maalik
Idk who to tag. Do you have any advice on how to ascend?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Mainstream @Kamui @sportsmogger @KING REIDYZ @PointOfNoReturn @coispet @CarrotMaxxer @mug @bigchunguslover @Canwefixit @Salludon @rankin @TeenAscender @Maalik
Idk who to tag. Do you have any advice on how to ascend?
You already ascended, show me your palate

Lmao these incels are hilarious. I'm only on this forum for advice on looks. But some of these gremlins that live here repulse me.

@Seth Walsh read this and lmk what i need to do to look better please. I can also show updated photos of myself. I think i look a bit better but still too high bf% to REALLY tell.

Not currently considering any expensive surgeries , but maybe in the future. So far I have only softmaxxed.

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Gym with either Rad140 or HGH (I currently do boxing but will do gym and boxing together)
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

Any useful replies would be really appreciated!!!View attachment 2609705View attachment 2609708View attachment 2609709View attachment 2609710View attachment 2609711View attachment 2609712View attachment 2609713View attachment 2609716View attachment 2609718
Congrats man.

• +1
Reactions: rwnv
Idk how you got rid of acne but probably Accutane, check your liver health, and get bloods
You probably fucked up your growth with it, how tall are you?
HGH will help, about rad, you don't need it, your 17 your natural T is high enough, especially if you start ai with hgh.
Else you could fuck up your organs with all that shit, If you go on hgh you can try stopping accutane, maybe hgh is enough for the acne

If i don't ascend then yes

Idk how you got rid of acne but probably Accutane, check your liver health, and get bloods
HGH will help, about rad, you don't need it, your 17 your natural T is high enough, especially if you start ai with hgh.
Else you could fuck up your organs with all that shit, If you go on hgh you can try stopping accutane, maybe hgh is enough for the acne
My bloods are all good. I haven't checked liver tho but i'll thug it out either way. Im 18 6'1 barefoot. I want to be taller but am making no effort in doing so... I stopped accutane a year ago or maybe even longer, I was only it for for 4-5 months. Acne is gone now, just some scarring (PIE pigmentation) which I will get laser for when i'm older. You think hgh + an ai would help me grow? I haven't got my growth plates checked- that's on my to do list though. My test is 600ng/dL; not great for my age but I am badly sleep deprived and my diet could be better. I don't go gym, only boxing.

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

Is this cailean.18

Also, are you knowledgeable in generic growth hormone as supposed to HGH? I can't afford HGH right now so i would probably use something like cjc1295

My bloods are all good. I haven't checked liver tho but i'll thug it out either way. Im 18 6'1 barefoot. I want to be taller but am making no effort in doing so... I stopped accutane a year ago or maybe even longer, I was only it for for 4-5 months. Acne is gone now, just some scarring (PIE pigmentation) which I will get laser for when i'm older. You think hgh + an ai would help me grow? I haven't got my growth plates checked- that's on my to do list though. My test is 600ng/dL; not great for my age but I am badly sleep deprived and my diet could be better. I don't go gym, only boxing.
yeah, check your liver

hgh and an ai will help your growth, if your plates are still open - get xray of wrist and knee before starting

before starting to inject, you should maximize your natural production, so before hoping on rad I strongly recommend you fixing things like your sleep

Also, are you knowledgeable in generic growth hormone as supposed to HGH? I can't afford HGH right now so i would probably use something like cjc1295
cjc1295 is ok, I would prefer hgh still, its not that expensive, about 240$ per month....

yeah, check your liver

hgh and an ai will help your growth, if your plates are still open - get xray of wrist and knee before starting

before starting to inject, you should maximize your natural production, so before hoping on rad I strongly recommend you fixing things like your sleep

cjc1295 is ok, I would prefer hgh still, its not that expensive, about 240$ per month....
I'm in the UK. I would happily pay £200 for HGH. I haven't looked into it much. But from what i've heard, to run a sufficient amount it would cost you £700+ per month. Problem is, I only make about £800 in a month working part time as i'm a student

kys nigga you look like a mud pipe

@tempelcat4 You sound knowledgeable. Can I ask you to look at my face (no homo) and my post and tell me anything that I can do (apart from surgery, that's for when i'm 23+) to improve. I'm 6'1, starting gym soon so gym would boost SMV. Apart from that anything else I can do? I have more photos/angles if you want

@Blackgymmax thanks for the rep bai

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'm in the UK. I would happily pay £200 for HGH. I haven't looked into it much. But from what i've heard, to run a sufficient amount it would cost you £700+ per month. Problem is, I only make about £800 in a month working part time as i'm a student
No, if you calculate with 1$ per IU and take 6 IU ed you pay only for the hgh about 180$ in 30 days
@tempelcat4 You sound knowledgeable. Can I ask you to look at my face (no homo) and my post and tell me anything that I can do (apart from surgery, that's for when i'm 23+) to improve. I'm 6'1, starting gym soon so gym would boost SMV. Apart from that anything else I can do? I have more photos/angles if you want
why not

No, if you calculate with 1$ per IU and take 6 IU ed you pay only for the hgh about 180$ in 30 days

why not
Some more recent photos. What can I do? Jfl at my upper body (Starting gym soon) but that's just a reference for my frame. Any advice would be appreciated bro.

Attachments

• IMG_6058.png
    IMG_6058.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6059.png
    IMG_6059.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6060.png
    IMG_6060.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6061.png
    IMG_6061.png