*MUST READ* 15-17 transformation

nigga I dont understand retard
I don’t understand zoomer/nigger language. Speak English like a man and stop adding your autistic tics to the beginning/end of all your sentences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and moggathon
I don’t understand zoomer/nigger language. Speak English like a man and stop adding your autistic tics to the beginning/end of all your sentences.
ur an autist NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Please rate and give advice.
Not currently considering any expensive surgeries , but maybe in the future. So far I have only softmaxxed.

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Gym with either Rad140 or HGH (I currently do boxing but will do gym and boxing together)
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye
Teeth whitening (pneumo guide probably)
Thinking of dying my hair and changing style too (2/3 shades darker at MOST)

*How do I improve my shitty jaw and space between eyebrows and eyes? *

*Might also do melanotan 2*

Also does anyone know where I can get all this stuff from (UK)?
HGH
Melanotan 2
Rad140 or some sort of sarm for gym

Any useful replies would be really appreciated!!!View attachment 2609705View attachment 2609708View attachment 2609709View attachment 2609710View attachment 2609711View attachment 2609712View attachment 2609713View attachment 2609716View attachment 2609718
You got good skin now just please get big at the gym tbh that’s like the only advice I got everything else idk how you would fix

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and DoII
Not currently considering any expensive surgeries , but maybe in the future. So far I have only softmaxxed.

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Gym with either Rad140 or HGH (I currently do boxing but will do gym and boxing together)
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

Any useful replies would be really appreciated!!!View attachment 2609705View attachment 2609708View attachment 2609709View attachment 2609710View attachment 2609711View attachment 2609712View attachment 2609713View attachment 2609716View attachment 2609718
You shouldn't dye your hair bro (bad for hairs etc...), you have also a very puffy face, even with 15%~ bf you have a puffy face, so you should care more about this and change your haircut, you have an long face so don't do long hair on top and short hair on the sides, it makes your face even longer and its very unattractive. But you had a very good transformation with your acnee. And i seen on ur other posts you want to take tren etc... Do don't it ur too yung, it will break your natural testoterone secretion and when you will stop youre tren cycle, u will have a tren mg/L of a 79 old woman lol

• +1
Raw meat diet and lip fillers

• +1
Dirty Nigger!!!
I mean, just look at yours. Even if I was literally deformed you would still look like shit compared to me. No point being a low a iq regard with the default npc response “post your face :soy: ” when your ugly ass has no comeback. Either you’re too stupid to know it’s a bad idea (hence why you posted yours) or you’re just desperate for a comeback.
good gried, take it to a publisher

• +1
You got good skin now just please get big at the gym tbh that’s like the only advice I got everything else idk how you would fix
Na this is cope, there's more stuff I can do but I will go to the gym anyway. I do boxing rn

• +1
You shouldn't dye your hair bro (bad for hairs etc...), you have also a very puffy face, even with 15%~ bf you have a puffy face, so you should care more about this and change your haircut, you have an long face so don't do long hair on top and short hair on the sides, it makes your face even longer and its very unattractive. But you had a very good transformation with your acnee. And i seen on ur other posts you want to take tren etc... Do don't it ur too yung, it will break your natural testoterone secretion and when you will stop youre tren cycle, u will have a tren mg/L of a 79 old woman lol
I meant i'm going to dye my brows. Not tren, I am going to take either HGH or RAD140. What type of haircut do you suggest? And how can I get a slimmer face, i'm already at a low body fat. Thanks for the advice

• +1
Dirty Nigger!!!

Poor response. You’re a coping uggo just do me a favour by responding with nothing like you might as well.

• +1
lol dont pay attention to that lifeless faggot he has more than 5k posts he is a lifeless schizo virgin pajeet with a 2 inch cock
Rent free. Keep hitting yourself boneless uggo.

• +1

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

Unfixable subhuman harmony and bones its over

• +1
lol dont pay attention to that lifeless faggot he has more than 5k posts he is a lifeless schizo virgin pajeet with a 2 inch cock
You got like 300 posts in the first month of bring here tf u on about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, shogrim, Allornothing and 1 other person
You got like 300 posts in the first month of bring here tf u on about
just like any user once they join/join again

it exponentially grows until it hits a peak and then drastically goes down (i know it will, because this forum is pure entertainment and thats it)

the difference is that the post count of this ugly pajeet has been growing for the past 11 months and it doesnt seem to stop (and it probably wont because he is a disgusting piece of shit who will never ascend and will keep rotting in these kinds of forums until he just dies)

this is supposed to be a looks Enchancement forum and also a place where people share their thoughts and experiences, but anyone who connects daily to this place for months and years is very probably somebody who is lost in life

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and shalomnigga
Lmao these incels are hilarious. I'm only on this forum for advice on looks. But some of these gremlins that live here repulse me.

Heil Hitler, nigger!

• +1
Nice skin

• +1
Rent free. Keep hitting yourself boneless uggo.
kys you annoying faggot you started crying for some bonesmashing joke, how fucking ugly and miserable you gotta be to be salty for that shit

u probably hit ur dogshit pajeet bones with a hammer and u ruined your skin permanently

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and It'snotover
kys you annoying faggot you started crying for some bonesmashing joke, how fucking ugly and miserable you gotta be to be salty for that shit

u probably hit ur dogshit pajeet bones with a hammer and u ruined your skin permanently
You’re so butthurt that your recession is permanent. All you can come up with is my post count which averages about 20 a day. I come here to pity uggos like you, I’m softmaxing rn but it’s not even like I need it. You NEED surgery, but you’re too busy doing DIY on your face. I’m seriously sorry for you.

• +1
You’re so butthurt that your recession is permanent. All you can come up with is my post count which averages about 20 a day. I come here to pity uggos like you, I’m softmaxing rn but it’s not even like I need it. You NEED surgery, but you’re too busy doing DIY on your face. I’m seriously sorry for you.
"I’m softmaxing rn but it’s not even like I need it."

thats all i gotta say u miserable shitskin faggot

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and rwnv
"I’m softmaxing rn but it’s not even like I need it."

thats all i gotta say u miserable shitskin faggot
Gotta say I’m surprised by that response, I thought even you weren’t that dumb. Broken record.

• +1

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

Niggas skin is so shiny how did uou do it? Also dont dye it too dark bc then people will think you’re insecure. Make it dark red or something

• +1
Gotta say I’m surprised by that response, I thought even you weren’t that dumb. Broken record.
its simple logic mr pajeet, but i previously assumed a 3 IQ dirt eater who lives in a cardboard hut in chennai wouldnt get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Shkreliii
Dirty Nigger!!!

posts face then says this retarded ass niggas these days ur cooked.

• +1
just like any user once they join/join again

it exponentially grows until it hits a peak and then drastically goes down (i know it will, because this forum is pure entertainment and thats it)

the difference is that the post count of this ugly pajeet has been growing for the past 11 months and it doesnt seem to stop (and it probably wont because he is a disgusting piece of shit who will never ascend and will keep rotting in these kinds of forums until he just dies)

this is supposed to be a looks Enchancement forum and also a place where people share their thoughts and experiences, but anyone who connects daily to this place for months and years is very probably somebody who is lost in life
i hope you get hit by a bus newgen

• +1
Your a MTN I don’t think there’s any softmaxes for you face that would make a noticeable improvement
how the fuck is he a MTN?

• +1
if you want surgery get cheekbone implants, jaw implants and brow/supraorbital implants and thats it.

• +1
if you want surgery get cheekbone implants, jaw implants and brow/supraorbital implants and thats it.
shit morph i know

• +1
  • +1

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

nice transformation you are great example of htn

i hope you get hit by a bus newgen
i had an old account that i made in march you little subhuman creature

like if joining a couple of months before already makes you special, you want to feel special about being a retarded rotter with a dogshit post/rep ratio

also your name is sam, so i can already assume you are a faggot who likes to suck dicks

• +1
Lmao these incels are hilarious. I'm only on this forum for advice on looks. But some of these gremlins that live here repulse me.
What’s ur workout routine, how u grow ur chest, back, arms. Rep raves?

• +1
i had an old account that i made in march you little subhuman creature

like if joining a couple of months before already makes you special, you want to feel special about being a retarded rotter with a dogshit post/rep ratio

also your name is sam, so i can already assume you are a faggot who likes to suck dicks
I dont care if you joined march youre still a newgen fag, keep coping lil nigga. Also bro calls me a retarded rotter whilst caring about post/rep ratio 😂 please rope asap you low IQ negroid.

• +1
I dont care if you joined march youre still a newgen fag, keep coping lil nigga. Also bro calls me a retarded rotter whilst caring about post/rep ratio 😂 please rope asap you low IQ negroid.
some 11 year old schizo with a homelander pfp who has the most cucked name in history is calling me a "fag"

welcome to my ignore list, you delusional shitskin

• +1

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

pharmabol uk sells all steds and sarms on the market

• +1

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

My advice:
Don’t touch Sarms or any roids tbh. Especially if you care about your height. (There’s ways you can obviously prevent this but it will only cause neurotoxicity and your 15)

You probably won’t be able to afford HGH at 15, since you need a decent monthly income which is only really achievable at late 16.

Instead I would advise taking just an AI instead, this will keep your plates open for you to grow regardless.
If you really want you can take mk677 with this.

Wouldn’t recommend “leanmaxxing” your young, I think you’re better off maintaining a good high protein diet at a maintenance or slight surplus.
You probably don’t even need to “lean” down for your face, it will improve with puberty unless you become a fat. My bones grew when I mid 16 and my face just appeared less fat despite actively bulking and being way heavier.

• +1

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

Supremeroids is a good site if you really care. They have good customer service.

• +1

I plan on:

dying + minox brows
Leanmaxx then lean bulk
Palette expander
Matrixyl for underye

HGH
Melanotan 2

if you have any questions you can add my discord if you’d like.

• +1
some 11 year old schizo with a homelander pfp who has the most cucked name in history is calling me a "fag"

welcome to my ignore list, you delusional shitskin
Im 20, white and neurotypical. Congrats, you somehow managed to get all your assumptions about me incorrect. Retard. Blocked

• +1
Underbitecel.

PM if you want bimax morphs

• +1
Niggas skin is so shiny how did uou do it? Also dont dye it too dark bc then people will think you’re insecure. Make it dark red or somethin
Im going to dye brows not my hair. Used tret on my skin

• +1
My advice:
Don’t touch Sarms or any roids tbh. Especially if you care about your height. (There’s ways you can obviously prevent this but it will only cause neurotoxicity and your 15)

You probably won’t be able to afford HGH at 15, since you need a decent monthly income which is only really achievable at late 16.

Instead I would advise taking just an AI instead, this will keep your plates open for you to grow regardless.
If you really want you can take mk677 with this.

Wouldn’t recommend “leanmaxxing” your young, I think you’re better off maintaining a good high protein diet at a maintenance or slight surplus.
You probably don’t even need to “lean” down for your face, it will improve with puberty unless you become a fat. My bones grew when I mid 16 and my face just appeared less fat despite actively bulking and being way heavier.
The first photos were from when I was 15. I'm 17 now. I thought a test or HGH cycle would be beneficial. I'm 6'2. My plain is to lean down then bulk at the gym

• +1