• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LegitUser and PrinceLuenLeoncur
he probably fucks that white bitch like a horny monkey eryday

white boi gon do nufin
still not what cucking means nigga

• +1
Reactions: Jova, lemonnz and liberiangrimreaper
it's race cucking
that's not even a real thing, where did you find this btw? i kinda wanna see more cringe shit like this

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Jova and lemonnz
You’re just a trophy to him :geek:
That probably got her horny
Foids just want to be cocksleeve cumdumpster #89 for Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
that's not even a real thing, where did you find this btw? i kinda wanna see more cringe shit like this
This is gypsy crusader, you deadass dont know?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and saggyballsackcel
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Jova and Azonin
You’re just a trophy to him :geek:
That probably got her horny
Foids just want to be cocksleeve cumdumpster #89 for Chad
aint no way u think that nigga is a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell, Jova and 5 others
no, is he some sort of legend
He used to make funny omegle streams in late 2020/early 2021, here are all of his streams:

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
gypsycrusader is literally a gypsy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, Bushman, poopoohead and 11 others
Gypsy crusader isn't even white, his dad is roma and his mom is Mexican, calling him a shit skin when his skin is barely lighter than curly boy. 4chan culture has been a mistake for online brown autists, dude really thinks he's white :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, Bushman, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
Gypsy crusader isn't even white, his dad is roma and his mom is Mexican, calling him a shit skin when his skin is barely lighter than curly boy. 4chan culture has been a mistake for online brown autists, dude really thinks he's white :feelskek:

he knows it quite well tho, better to be with us whites than against us no?

Damn.. never expected gypsy crusader to get cucked like a bitch like that..

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
damn is that him, he looks kinda good ngl
Yeah the skull shape, tho he kinda has a unibrown and his hairline is off

his height is like 6'0-6'1 from what I've heard.

Yeah the skull shape, tho he kinda has a unibrown and his hairline is off

his height is like 6'0-6'1 from what I've heard.
was he an incel

ive watched all his streams, he said he used to be a slayer back in his early 20s
i saw a pic of him from somehwere and i swear i thought it was a pic of vinnie hacker

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Azonin
Nahh I changed my mind man we need to expose these darned mutts! Sieg Heil!
Picsart 24 06 16 03 57 59 699

Both coping retards, I don’t know why Gypsy is talking to that whore like she’s a “lady.” And the mutt is ignorant that Gypsy can slay no issue, also that twink wouldnt say “shut ur fucking mouth” to him irl as he’s bigger and trained fighter.

Still pathetic Gypsy attacks teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Jova, aestheticsrespecter, Sushifart and 2 others
Both coping retards, I don’t know why Gypsy is talking to that whore like she’s a “lady.” And the mutt is ignorant that Gypsy can slay no issue, also that twink wouldnt say “shut ur fucking mouth” to him irl as he’s bigger and trained fighter.

Still pathetic Gypsy attacks teenagers
gypsy still thinks and behaves like he’s in 2019. He needs to start protesting and acting IRL live instead of insulting teens online

LOL how will he cope with this

gypsy still thinks and behaves like he’s in 2019. He needs to start protesting and acting IRL live instead of insulting teens online
It’s too high risk for him, would likely get targeted and jumped seeing as he’s a name now. On top of that groups don’t want to be associated with a loud and proud nazi. He’s just a lolcow farming clips for money like any other streamer, it’s impossible for him to return to a “normal life.”

• +1
Reactions: Jova and aestheticsrespecter
funny how that nigger tried to act like he was really getting head like he was fooling anyone

• Woah
Reactions: Jova
It’s too high risk for him, would likely get targeted and jumped seeing as he’s a name now. On top of that groups don’t want to be associated with a loud and proud nazi. He’s just a lolcow farming clips for money like any other streamer, it’s impossible for him to return to a “normal life.”
exactly the reason he needs to gather a gang irl and proceed instead of hiding in his room with masks and cosplay shit

lol if u think this affected him
doesn't have to affect him, and I bet it did honestly. either way there's 0 away he can cope away the blackpilled message beneath how this mutt was trolling him

doesn't have to affect him, and I bet it did honestly. either way there's 0 away he can cope away the blackpilled message beneath how this mutt was trolling him
gypsy literally fucks white teens he doesn’t care a bit

gypsy literally fucks white teens he doesn’t care a bit
what kind of retard logic is this. Is HE fucking a teen? did he mention that in the slightest within that clip? if no, 0 point in claiming this like it means something or changes the fact he lost this interaction however way you look at it :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Stfu cumskins. This is absolutely cucking. A loser white incel seeing a sub average nigger kissing on his kind is top tier cucking and deserved. Mogger moment for the mutt to put the truecel in his place

This is how we act around ur white whores racist sfcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan, Ricky212, shalomnigga and 1 other person
Stfu cumskins. This is absolutely cucking. A loser white incel seeing a sub average nigger kissing on his kind is top tier cucking and deserved. Mogger moment for the mutt to put the truecel in his place

he objectively got bitched in that interaction

its like a chad mocking a sub5 manlet, absolutely nothing you can do say or cope to win this interaction. "erm your a shitskin nigger" as he has HIS race of women beside him sucking his dick :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, shalomnigga and try2beme
he objectively got bitched in that interaction

its like a chad mocking a sub5 manlet, absolutely nothing you can do say or cope to win this interaction. "erm your a shitskin nigger" as he has HIS race of women beside him sucking his dick :feelskek::feelskek:
And being a racist is his personality too, look at the incel mask, hiding glasses, framelet shoulders, retard suit and weird cap. Such a failure of life LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Stop treating that woman like garbage:soy:
My white queen:soy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Pride
And being a racist is his personality too, look at the incel mask, hiding glasses, framelet shoulders, retard suit and weird cap. Such a failure of life LMAO
I caged when he said "you wear a mask in your own house- you arent even confident in your beliefs pussy"

he truly has nothing going for him in this encounter and his entire life :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

"white incel" this is what happens when an ugly nigger has to find to way to put down a god looking superior white

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and iblamechico
"white incel" this is what happens when an ugly nigger has to find to way to put down a god looking superior white
Nobody who owns that stinking incel mask is superior them me, nor anyone with my nephews frame. Hes visibly a discord rotter with no irl experience needs to get cucked even on omegle

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Nobody who owns that stinking incel mask is superior them me, nor anyone with my nephews frame
he mogs you hard, sorry bud it's the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Pride and iblamechico
he mogs you hard, sorry bud it's the truth
The “truth” is uve been barking in the comments coping that hes not getting cucked like every insecure white user here who sees a clip of a loser sfcel bein humbled brutally

Do you see yourself in him and get mad?

• JFL
Reactions: Pride and 0S4MA
The “truth” is uve been barking in the comments coping that hes not getting cucked like every insecure white user here who sees a clip of a loser sfcel bein humbled brutally

isnt he curry? idek what to belive on this fourm

"humbled" oh yeah he humbled him by showing his Gf giving him a fake blowjob, total ownage bro! also lmao if you think that dude looks an incel your just hating cause hes white and racist

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and iblamechico

if he was ugly i would see myself more in him, but obviously since he's Very GL i don't relate to him at all

"humbled" oh yeah he humbled him by showing his Gf giving him a fake blowjob, total ownage bro! also lmao if you think that dude looks an incel your just hating cause hes white and racist
Ive never seen an attractive person wear that mask. Only discord rotters with extreme views, dont be surprised when everryone would say the same pahaha