Mutt Cucks White Boy

white women prefer their own, which cant be said for other races where its shown they prefer and hookup with whites
keep in mind only roughly 1/5 couples are racemixxed this isn't the majority. This accounts for any race x any race not just whites so its not attributed to white majority

im not british

also percentage wise, it is white women not indians.
its worse for Americans percentage wise especially with the population in mind

idk your UK stats so im not going to make a case for that
im not american nor british

dont know how many times gotta say

keep in mind only roughly 1/5 couples are racemixxed this isn't the majority. This accounts for any race x any race not just whites so its not attributed to white majority

doesnt this chart say everything?

its worse for Americans percentage wise especially with the population in mind
most stats ive shwon are about american women lmao, white girls tend to be more loyal

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
white girls tend to be more loyal
I look at it this way,

in a country where white men and women are the majority they are bound to date each other the most because most people don't race mix in general, but when they do racemix white women are most likely to do it. The perception of more loyalty is just the fact that there are more of them than ethnic to date each other.

most stats ive shwon are about american women lmao, white girls tend to be more loyal
white female are the least loyal to white brah

they go to club to hook up with ethnics

dont let "studies" made up by white brah to make white brah feel safe fool u

white sorority female goes to cheerlead to get fuck by ethnic athletes

I look at it this way,

in a country where white men and women are the majority they are bound to date each other the most because most people don't race mix in general, but when they do racemix white women are most likely to do it. The perception of more loyalty just means there is more of them and people date their own
legit

just by sheer volume alone u will have more ethnics with white women when it comes to them hooking up

even if it's a population of 1000 white women

800 with white male means 200 with ethnic men

white female are the least loyal to white brah

they go to club to hook up with ethnics

dont let "studies" made up by white brah to make white brah feel safe fool u

white sorority female goes to cheerlead to get fuck by ethnic athletes
im slavic, would i be ethnic to germanic foids?

• +1
Reactions: traveler
I look at it this way,

in a country where white men and women are the majority they are bound to date each other the most because most people don't race mix in general, but when they do racemix white women are most likely to do it.
my perception is that since there are more white women around compared to other say ethnic women, there might be more ethnic boys with white girls then vice versa, especially when most white guys prefer white girls, but as a percentage when you even things out, more white girls are loyal to white guys compared to a bigger chunk of ethnic women with white men.

and besides that, white men do interracial about 2-3x more than white women, so white men are the ones usually in an interracial relationship

wmbf is risng objectively, just look at black wife and pasta and lobster trends.

they definelty are the most loyal, most studes show white women prefer their own, compared to other races of women wanting white men more

ok
no one likes sheboon or dalit women there is no rise lmfao. no one wants trash

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
as a percentage when you even things out, more white girls are loyal to white guys compared to a bigger chunk of ethnic women with white men.
Im not saying white women are the least race loyal, I'm saying they aren't the most. All stats point to black women being the most race loyal because of their low appeal for all races that has been studied and the fact that based on marriages and percentage per couple which is as realistic as we can get to your evening out solution it adds up too

no one likes sheboon or dalit women there is no rise lmfao. no one wants trash
yeah I littarly see posts like this

everywhere, and the data adds up too

100k likes, not even indian women were this hated

yeah I littarly see posts like this

everywhere, and the data adds up too

100k likes, not even indian women were this hated

its mainly due to their culture. There are a lot of mogger black girls especially lightskin/mulata but they don't leave their own coons, They'd rather get played and left as a single niglet mother than get with someone outside.
Some D1 bball players told me they rather avoid their own black girls since they're too dramatic and have too many requirements that other women won't have.

LFMAO I just looked at the comments of sheboons getting upset.

• +1
. There are a lot of mogger black girls especially lightskin/mulata but they don't leave their own coons, They'd rather get played and left as a single niglet mother than get with someone outside.
yup, they are the most delusional in this aspect when it comes to picking shitty men
LFMAO I just looked at the comments of sheboons getting upset.
jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
reminder this is average latina foid when she sees an average white cock
View attachment 2983657
All ur threads is fetishizing urbrothers cocks muh bwc u even using pictures of males genitalia’s to feed ur ego keep me far from it

Also tales u cannot possible talk about race loyal latinas when whitegiels have had every fetish under the sun

All ur threads is fetishizing urbrothers cocks muh bwc u even using pictures of males genitalia’s to feed ur ego keep me far from it

Also tales u cannot possible talk about race loyal latinas
Latinas and race loyal are two words I'd never see, also Latinas literally bleach themselves as a thing in Latina land
when whitegiels have had every fetish under the sun
The seething is crazy in this post :lul:

Latinas and race loyal are two words I'd never see, also Latinas literally bleach themselves as a thing in Latina land

The seething is crazy in this post :lul:
Yeah its insane how defensive white ppl gets. U keep proving urselves as weak and sensitive, ive trolled races but this objective cucking and u whiteboys responses are so fkn feminine and lame. Keep acting like this and see what will continue, this is why white girls dont like some of yall sensitive ladies. Accept this loser got cucked and quit barking, all of you. Wasting ur timeand everyone elses trying to save a fragile ego

I would never defend my kind getting blatantly cucked like a insecure estrogenic faggot nor worship brazilian cocks to feel better about it

Yeah its insane how defensive white ppl gets. U keep proving urselves as weak and sensitive, ive trolled races but this objective cucking and u whiteboys responses are so fkn feminine and lame. Keep acting like this and see what will continue, this is why white girls dont like some of yall sensitive ladies. Accept this loser got cucked and quit barking, all of you. Wasting ur timeand everyone elses trying to save a fragile ego
Dnrd

You have nothing to say besides making stuff up and now openly worhsipping white cocks. Brootal cumskin ego and fragility of woman

You have nothing to say besides making stuff up and now openly worhsipping white cocks. Brootal cumskin ego and fragility of woman
Bro is legit seething over a ragebait response goddamn I hit a nerve :lul:

Bro is legit seething over a ragebait response goddamn I hit a nerve :lul:
Try to be funny next time instead of being gay maybe u will welcome regular responses

He had some funny videos but lmfao at calling some kid a nigger who “doesn’t respect women” as he laughs at you and simulates face fucking his white Stacy gf

And then posting it on the internet like it doesn’t make you look like an absolute clown

Jfl honestly how retarded can you be 🤦🏻‍♂️

• JFL
Lost respect for gypsy why would he do this

no surprieses

mutt vs mutt

"Muh I have the dna"
The DNA:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and 5'7 zoomer
He screamed “joeee biden”

Funny GIF

• JFL
He's Indian tho. It's Gypsy Crusader

the cope by @anthony111553 is just as funny
what cope? the site has said that if you mog someone in looks, then you win the interactions? is it switched up now cause it's someone you dislike?

what cope? the site has said that if you mog someone in looks, then you win the interactions? is it switched up now cause it's someone you dislike?
So if you get cucked it doesn't matter because you are better looking than them?

So if you get cucked it doesn't matter because you are better looking than them?
but where specfically is the cucking/degrading? he's just calling him a virgin but obviously we know that's not true

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
but where specfically is the cucking/degrading? he's just calling him a virgin but obviously we know that's not true
Lmao he's preaching white purity while her mouth is on his dick. Why are you riding so hard for him

• JFL
Eines Tages wird unsere Geduld zu ende sein ..

White supremacist are women respecter. No wonder they don't get women. "Look at how he treats you, you are just a trophy" She enjoys that. Its the white guy being naive.

White supremacist are women respecter. No wonder they don't get women. "Look at how he treats you, you are just a trophy" She enjoys that. Its the white guy being naive.
Tbh I think women like both

being respected by a guy but also being treated like a whore.

Blacks calling whites cucks is so cringe when they've been historically cucked by whites and arabs for nearly 1000 years.